View Full Version : Sweet Irony's Advice on Life & Love

Sweet Irony
06-14-2004, 09:46 PM
Hey Roth fans, Ive been around enough to know a thing or 2---

Any questions?

Let SI help you out.....

pete
06-14-2004, 09:51 PM
I have no questions but, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Lay it down SI!!!!

Sweet Irony
06-14-2004, 09:56 PM
:D

What an easy wy to start out!

pete---you got it goin already! :D:D:D

pete
06-14-2004, 09:58 PM
I WANNA BE AS LEVEL HEADED AS YOU!!!

Help me hunny!

LOL

Mezro
06-15-2004, 01:55 PM
Yes, I have a question: Why do Japanese girls seem to enjoy pre-cum more than Thai head gobbers?

Mezro...mankind awaits the word

Sweet Irony
06-15-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Yes, I have a question: Why do Japanese girls seem to enjoy pre-cum more than Thai head gobbers?

Mezro...mankind awaits the word

They dont....they just pretend to, to please you....The long history of Japanese women being taught to bow to a man...'geisha girls'--those overseas looking-for-a-relationship 'peach blossoms' or whatever theyre called....keep the feet small, probably something sexual there too....
The Thai woman, especially if from the Hmong hill people, is high on opium and cant be bothered with pre-cum....

And a Japanese advantage (no insult intended, by any means) is that you cant always read the truth in their eyes...

There you go, mez...life is all good now....

;)

lms
06-15-2004, 03:43 PM
Just be glad they enjoy it at all...

Mezro
06-15-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Sweet Irony
They dont....they just pretend to, to please you....The long history of Japanese women being taught to bow to a man...'geisha girls'--those overseas looking-for-a-relationship 'peach blossoms' or whatever theyre called....keep the feet small, probably something sexual there too....
The Thai woman, especially if from the Hmong hill people, is high on opium and cant be bothered with pre-cum....

And a Japanese advantage (no insult intended, by any means) is that you cant always read the truth in their eyes...

There you go, mez...life is all good now....

;)

LOL..Thank you Dr. Phil:D

Mezro...making special lip gloss for SI

Sweet Irony
06-15-2004, 05:58 PM
:D

Panamark
06-16-2004, 02:42 AM
Why is belly button fluff always blue ???????

Mr GrumpyAss
06-23-2004, 09:06 AM
Alright Sweet Irony, here's a question. How do you I get my ex girlfriend off my mind and move on. Drugs and therapy dosen't seem to work, and I don't think fucking her sister to get even is a good idea either.....well maybe :) Anyway, I see her all the time and she loves to play head games and play with my emotions instead of my stem. Whats the best corse of action?

ashstralia
06-23-2004, 11:28 AM
ha ha the boys are goin off...
ok Sweet Irony, i got a real one for ya.

many girls i know claim they want a 'bad boy'
who will treat 'em like shit, talk down to them
and such...
i'm proud to be a gentleman, and i'm not a wimp,
i'm 6"2' 190 and play in a band.
luckily my girl likes my artistic nature, and my manly physique,
but why do
a lot of them want to be treated like shit?
i could never understand that. i thought you all
wanted to be treated like princesses.

Katydid
06-23-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by ashstralia
ha ha the boys are goin off...
ok Sweet Irony, i got a real one for ya.

and such...
but why do

You are a rare gem. You should start you own thread teaching these hetherns in here how to treat a woman.

Katydid
06-23-2004, 11:57 AM
Ok, who messed up my post?

Sweet Irony
06-23-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Why is belly button fluff always blue ???????

Ahhh Mark..so easy....look at the color of your pants! :D

If they are black or khaki today, well, then, its a peculiar Aussie thing.....;)

Sweet Irony
06-23-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Mr GrumpyAss
Alright Sweet Irony, here's a question. How do you I get my ex girlfriend off my mind and move on. Drugs and therapy dosen't seem to work, and I don't think fucking her sister to get even is a good idea either.....well maybe :) Anyway, I see her all the time and she loves to play head games and play with my emotions instead of my stem. Whats the best corse of action?

Poor Mr GrumpyAss! This is one we have all lived through...

One question--do you have to see her all the time? If it cant be helped, then thats definitely making things tougher for you...If it CAN be helped--try to avoid her!

Drugs & therapy arent going to do much either....the best medicines (there are 2) are:

TIME---yes, it does heal everyone from everything eventually!! AND

A NEW GIRLFRIEND---At some point, you will find yourself intrigued with someone else, and this is ALWAYS ALWAYS the greatest way for a person to move on and find happiness (and someone to play with your stem) again...
Sometimes this seems to take an unfair amount of time, but it will happen. You will look back at this girl, and resent all she put you through. Occasionally, you get way past that, also, and may be friends with good memories, but dont worry about that now..\

And dont let the bitch play headgames!! You dont need or deserve it!
Good luck, Mr GA

xxx
SI

Sweet Irony
06-23-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia

and such...
but why do

Many women may WANT to be treated like princesses, but they think they DESERVE to be treated like shit....Its something that happens with girls' self esteem starting in grade school, when they like some kid, but then he finds someone 'prettier' or whatever...
Often, the guys that treat women the worst are the guys who are very attractive, and they learn very early on that they can play the field, and step on girls hearts, and it doesnt matter because there are always lots more girls looking at & wanting them..(and they cant resist)..Thats part of the cycle--girls get some short term attention from some guy and then, when it doesnt work out, they are crushed...(this can work both ways, btw)

I think the HAPPIEST people are just regular people, the ones with a fair amount of self confidence and everyday good looks, and a nice, caring demeanor. Be proud of the way you are. Too many people out there are getting hurt and suffering badly because they just havent yet figured out whats important.....

Ally_Kat
06-23-2004, 05:02 PM
Dear Sweet Irony,

I have a dilemma and it is with a reluctancy that I share it. My dear sweet mother insists that she does not have a problem with my beau and that she likes him. She'll do random things that are thoughtful and make me believe she means what she tells me.

Yet, when I was out of town with the beau, words got back to me from my brother that she started a bitchrant to my aunt (father's sister), who came in town, about how she is not happy about it all. I also found out that she had been trying to spy on me for the last 4 months. She doesn't know that I know this.

Shortley after I got back home, me and her had a little tiff, not related, on me begining to go off and do my own thing. Nothing too bad in my eyes -- just going out with friends after a class or spending an afternoon over a friend's house. I'm always home for dinner or for my curfew (11pm) and if something prevents me from doing so - say a late train or bus stuck in traffic, I call and let her know.

Somehow my baby got mentioned and I flat out asked her to tell me the truth -- did she have a problem with me and him together? She swore up and down no and that she liked him. A week later we were sitting and talking, and she made a comment about "sampling other men to find out if you are truly happy with what you got." I asked her if she was supporting me cheating on my man/randomly sleeping around and she told me to do whatever I had to do to make sure I made the right choice.

My father, on the other hand, loves the guy. Keeps trying to scheme ways to get together so they can throw back a couple of cold ones.

I don't understand what is up with my mother. I suspect it has something to do with one of her babies growing up, an empty nest, and/or her control with the apron strings. The guy in question is a gentlemen a 110% and has never showed himself not to be in front of her.

What can I do, what is her deal, and how can i make this better?

:(,

Quizical in Queens

Mezro
06-23-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Somehow my baby got mentioned and I flat out asked her to tell me the truth -- did she have a problem with me and him together?

No offense Kat but your relationship isn't the problem; having a kid at 20 is. That is a huge step in fucking up your future.

Don't buy into the fairy tale bullshit that you'll get married, live happily ever after and have your wonderful man take care of you and your baby. It won't happen that way. After he gets bored of having sex with you (and the responsibility of a kid) he'll be long gone and you'll be another soul draining the system. People like me get tired of paying higher taxes so others can just breed away without thinking.

You seem like a really nice person. My advice is to put the kid up for adoption, don't get married and stay focused on a career...not a fantasy.

Mezro...and If you get pissed...too bad...somebody has to tell you the truth

Sweet Irony
06-23-2004, 05:20 PM
Dear Quizzical...(Ally, youre a doll! ;) )

I suspect that your Mom has some very high standards for you, and that although she might really like this guy, she is not sure that he is 100% worthy of her daughter...It sounds like she has mixed feelings (and part of that might come from the fact that you are still rather young...) Its obvious to me that its really all about YOU, Ally...Her reservations are based on her worries about you & your happiness..

If you 2 stay together, and end up together, and appear to be having a happy well-adjusted life, she will settle down. Its just a mothers apprehension (fathers dont get this way as often, despite that 'Daddys little girl' thing)

Try not to be defensive about him, just continue on and be happy with the good stuff---if it is meant to be, and lasts, and YOU are happy, she will be fine...

I remember when I was ready to head off & get married (kinda far away) after high school, and my Dad was great, but my mom didnt say much at times and acted weird....one night, she just put down the newspaper, and, in tears, said she hated to see me go...

Its a Mom thing.....if your relationship is strong, and meant to be, and he treats you right, it will all work out....

xoxoxox

Sweet Irony
06-23-2004, 05:21 PM
Mez, are we on the same page here?!??

Ally_Kat
06-23-2004, 05:44 PM
Mezro, I'm not pregnant nor do I have a kid...

Mezro
06-23-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Mezro, I'm not pregnant nor do I have a kid...

(insert sound of crickets to cover the awkward silence)

Oh....then carry on:D

Mezro...never mind my brain...i think I went off on a tangent and ranted about something that doesn't exist..sorry about that Kat

Sweet Irony
06-24-2004, 04:04 PM
Man, mez saw that word "Baby" and freaked!!! :D

Ahhh, mezro, Im sure you had her best interests at heart....

ZahZoo
06-25-2004, 02:34 PM
Dear SI, I have a great life, wonderful wife, good kids, have accomplished many of my dreams/goals and things are down-right good... Now what? Is this a prelude to a mid-life crisis or what?

Sweet Irony
06-25-2004, 03:46 PM
ZZ----

Of course it is!

Followed by a very satisfied feeling in your old age.....;)

Sweet Irony
06-28-2004, 09:20 PM
Glad you are all well adjusted! ;)

BrownSound1
07-02-2004, 01:35 PM
I got a question....How many licks does it take for me to get to the center of ______? I let you decide what the blank is. :D