PDA

View Full Version : Most depressed fan base in the U.S.

Sensible Shoes
12-17-2011, 01:19 PM
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/12484/the-most-depressed-fan-base-sorry-oakland-you-cant-even-win-this

The URL says it all. Or doesn't because it's shrunk. Let me help the URL out: "Sorry Oakland, you can't even win this"

ZahZoo
12-17-2011, 03:14 PM
Oakland has always been the smelly arm pit of the Bay area...

Unchainme
12-17-2011, 03:16 PM
Bullshit.

Cleveland has absolutely nothing to live for at the moment.

At least Buffalo has the Sabres.

Sensible Shoes
12-17-2011, 03:17 PM
Yeah but it was still damned funny.

FORD
12-17-2011, 03:54 PM
How does Seattle not even make the list?

The only championship* team we ever had was stolen by a bunch of Busheep Oklahomo oil billionaire trash. And even they hadn't had a championship since 1979.

*- The Seahawks were ROBBED in Super bowl XL. You know it. I know it. The Refs on the Rooney payroll know it.

twonabomber
12-17-2011, 05:38 PM
Bullshit.

Lerner should sell. Dolan should sell. Gilbert should quit sending emails.

i was a casual fan before the Browns left and became even less of a fan of the whole NFL while they were gone.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-18-2011, 11:36 AM
thought it woulda been van halen's fans

Nickdfresh
12-18-2011, 08:06 PM
Bullshit.

At least Buffalo has the Sabres.

Yeah, but we're on life support with them...

ODShowtime
12-19-2011, 07:32 PM
*- The Seahawks were ROBBED in Super bowl XL. You know it. I know it. The Refs on the Rooney payroll know it.

I was gonna give you credit for not crying like a bitch like you always do about that game, but then I saw your little postscript. Have your team make some plays and then they can win you some championships.

Unchainme
12-19-2011, 07:36 PM
I was gonna give you credit for not crying like a bitch like you always do about that game, but then I saw your little postscript. Have your team make some plays and then they can win you some championships.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyxXqhzCTu8

What was The Rapist's QB rating in that game again?