PDA

View Full Version : The Boehner Can't Even Hang On To Turd Blossom

LoungeMachine
12-22-2011, 04:09 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57346952-503544/karl-rove-piles-on-tells-republicans-to-cut-bait-in-tax-standoff/

FORD
12-22-2011, 04:17 PM
KKKarl knows that this will come back to bite Repukes in the ass in the election. And all the millions he spends through his Crossburners GPS smear campaigns ain't gonna help.

LoungeMachine
12-22-2011, 04:21 PM
You know you're toast when Mick McChinless is even calling you out....

:gulp:

You're fucked Boner.....

Va Beach VH Fan
12-22-2011, 06:05 PM
KKKarl knows that this will come back to bite Repukes in the ass in the election.

I'd like to think that, and I agree the Republicans will definitely lose Congressional seats next year, not to mention NOT win the White House....

BUT, the smart part of me knows that there is still a HUGE base of bible-thumping, gun-toting, anti-black President voters that won't vote against Republicans, even if it the bills being proposed by the Democrats DIRECTLY affect them positively.....

jhale667
12-22-2011, 06:17 PM
I'd like to think that, and I agree the Republicans will definitely lose Congressional seats next year, not to mention NOT win the White House....

BUT, the smart part of me knows that there is still a HUGE base of bible-thumping, gun-toting, anti-black President voters that won't vote against Republicans, even if it the bills being proposed by the Democrats DIRECTLY affect them positively.....

Yep, and the FAIL is strong with them...

Jesus Christ
12-22-2011, 06:27 PM
Verily. And worse yet, many of them claim to be My disciples. :(

Hardrock69
12-22-2011, 11:52 PM
Those are the ones who will be the guests of Satan in the afterlife, Jesus. I don't think your father takes such hypocrites actions lightly.

Nitro Express
12-23-2011, 12:57 AM
Did Bonehead cry because he had to give in and surrender? Of course all the Democrats would have to do is run the clock out and everyone get's jacked on their taxes and then they can blame the Republicans for inaction hoping to use that to ram Obama in for another term.

The moral is these fuckheads don't care about us. They just play political games trying to stay in office instead of solving problems and doing the right thing for the country in general. They are nothing but parasites.

BigBadBrian
12-23-2011, 10:55 AM
Those are the ones who will be the guests of Satan in the afterlife, Jesus. I don't think your father takes such hypocrites actions lightly.

Ironic. You claim not to believe in Jesus Christ but here you are, deciding who gets to join all you liberals in the infernal regions in the afterlife. Too funny.

By the way, liberals, TRY to stay abreast of what's going on, huh? Boehner was trying to get unemployment compensation and payroll taxcuts extended for a YEAR vice the two months Barry the Dummy and the Senate agreed to. I realize that wasn't published in all of your idiotic liberal sources, but try to keep up, huh? You don't have to ride the short bus all your life. :gulp:

“A one-year bill – like the President requested and like the House produced – is simply better for jobs and better for our economy. A one-year bill provides, on average, about $1,000 for American workers, as opposed to the Senate bill which would provide a measly $166. As importantly, a one-year bill would provide certainty for American employers as they begin to plan for next year. A two month extension only perpetuates the uncertainty that too many employers already have in dealing with the economy and what’s coming out of Washington.

“Listen, I used to run a small business. I can tell you that the language in the Senate bill will hurt small businesses. The Senate [bill] only goes for two months, but businesses send their taxes in – write the check, I used to write the check to the IRS – but it’s done on a quarterly basis. And so, you’re going to have a couple of months of this, and another month of this, trying to figure out what your obligation is is going to be difficult. And secondly, the paperwork requirements and the programming requirements contained in the Senate bill will make it virtually impossible for those who provide payroll services to do the job that employers hire them to do.

“The fact is, we can do better. Americans are still asking the question, ‘where are the jobs?’ It’s time for us to sit down and have a serious negotiation, solve this problem, so that American workers don’t see their taxes go up in January.” LINK (http://boehner.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=273492)

sadaist
12-23-2011, 12:43 PM
The moral is these fuckheads don't care about us. They just play political games trying to stay in office instead of solving problems and doing the right thing for the country in general.

Yeah, it's very strange. They say we need to be voted into a majority, or I need 2/4/6 years to do these important things, then they never do those important things when they win. They simply roll from we need these positions to we need to keep these positions to be able to help America. Passing 1 measure every 3-4 months that is miniscule at best is hardly going to 'fix' America.

All (D)ouchebags, (R)etards & (I)diots. Every last one of them.

When you are arguing with another party over something do you guys know how you can tell it was a fair deal? When BOTH sides walk away feeling like they got screwed a little in the deal. Unfortunately these politicians 'pride'? prevents them from allowing themselves to feel screwed a little. Which in turn leaves us 300+million all feeling fully screwed.

So fucking tired of it all. Really been trying to lighten my intake of politics lately and simply watch casually. I've been sleeping much better, thank you.

Nitro Express
12-23-2011, 02:23 PM
They say they will take care of you but they only take care of themselves. I have more respect for maggots than I do politicians. At least maggots serve a useful purpose.

LoungeMachine
12-23-2011, 02:30 PM
By the way, liberals, TRY to stay abreast of what's going on, huh? Boehner was trying to get unemployment compensation and payroll taxcuts extended for a YEAR

No, he wasn't dumbass...

If he had, he would have offered up a CLEAN bill......

:gulp:

Nitro Express
12-23-2011, 02:34 PM
“The fact is, we can do better. Americans are still asking the question, ‘where are the jobs?’ It’s time for us to sit down and have a serious negotiation, solve this problem, so that American workers don’t see their taxes go up in January.” LINK

It won't ever happen with Barrack Obama in office. He's like Bush on Steroids. Bush was the biggest goof off go on vacation all the time let other people run the White House president until this joker showed up. The man lives in a fantasy world. Did you hear him on 60 Minutes say he's the fourth best president in US history? He's nothing but an unloyal narcissist living some home cooked fantasy while the rest of us live in the painful reality his lame ass creates.

Nickdfresh
12-23-2011, 02:50 PM
Ironic. You claim not to believe in Jesus Christ but here you are, deciding who gets to join all you liberals in the infernal regions in the afterlife. Too funny.

By the way, liberals, TRY to stay abreast of what's going on, huh? Boehner was trying to get unemployment compensation and payroll taxcuts extended for a YEAR vice the two months Barry the Dummy and the Senate agreed to. I realize that wasn't published in all of your idiotic liberal sources, but try to keep up, huh? You don't have to ride the short bus all your life. :gulp:

No he wasn't. He was pandering to his sociopathic "Teabagger" base with some useless showdown in order to force their agenda of helping "Joe-six-pack" to vote against his own interest and further enable the destruction of the American middle classes...

Hardrock69
12-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Once again, Big Bad Brucie offers up some kind of drool-fest which has nothing to do with reality.

Fucktard.

Go back to your man cave and crank up the old Hitler speeches on the VCR so you can feel all warm and fuzzy again. :hee: