PDA

View Full Version : Fng...

qikgts
01-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Allright, so with the excitement of the upcoming new release and my desire to see the 3/4 CVH line up boiling over each and every minute, I felt it was prudent to finally register. I've been lurking for quite some time so it seemed right to pull the trigger! Especially with all the polite asking going on... lol

I've been a fan since the 80's and wore out the first VH album, yes album, I got before I knew how to drive. That album was Diver Down. I swear listening to it over and over led to my love of music as a whole and it also led me to buy some better 2 channel stereo gear!

I have vivd memories of being places I had no business being and doing things I had no business doing all to the soundtrack of The Mighty Van Halen! Without Dave teaching me about life through the words and Ed leaving me wanting more of the Brown Sound I doubt I'd be the same person I am today...

Dave rocks, VH rocks and so does the Roth Army!

-Steve

Sarge's Little Helper
01-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Hi qikgts! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.

Angel
01-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Allright, so with the excitement of the upcoming new release and my desire to see the 3/4 CVH line up boiling over each and every minute, I felt it was prudent to finally register. I've been lurking for quite some time so it seemed right to pull the trigger! Especially with all the polite asking going on... lol
-Steve Welcome, Steve! Enjoy the ride... this place during a tour is A BLAST!

Northern Girl
01-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Welcome! The fridge is in the back. Grab a beer, loosen your belt and share your thoughts.

qikgts
01-01-2012, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome! The fridge is in the back. Grab a beer, loosen your belt and share your thoughts.

I'll find it... :beers8: One quick question, do I need to keep my pants on???? :flasher:

Va Beach VH Fan
01-01-2012, 08:45 PM
:welcome:

Northern Girl
01-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'll find it... :beers8: One quick question, do I need to keep my pants on???? :flasher:

Clothing optional, but keep at least one hand on the keyboard at all times! :bigwink:

chefcraig
01-01-2012, 08:50 PM

Ask Dan. He's pretty much the site's leading authority on the whole "pants on/off" thing.

Dan
01-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Welcome To The Roth Army.Pants Off.:hitch:

qikgts
01-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Clothing optional, but keep at least one hand on the keyboard at all times! :bigwink:

FINE. If I have to... .. . :biggrin:

kwame k
01-01-2012, 08:56 PM

How Rude!

qikgts
01-01-2012, 08:58 PM

I was gonna say that. I didn't think it was right with so few posts though. Ya know, a new guy using cool site stuff and he hasn't even been registered for an hour yet... lol