PDA

View Full Version : Another Flying Dutchman

-=VH=-
01-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Just watched the killer new Dave video, the energy of that guy is contagious!

So I jus joined the Roth Army...great to be here, hope to find new and maybe old friends here, looking forward to everything that will happen from now on. My ears ar on the track and I hear a train rushing in...

A short personal intro;

Born in Nijmegen (yep where the VH brothers are from)
First band: KISS
First non KISS album: VAN HALEN - VAN HALEN
Number of times played that album: who's counting?
Other favorite bands: There's a big five, in random order; KISS, VAN HALEN, YES, OZZY OSBOURNE, BLACK SABBATH

Single
Editor for renowned music site www.lordsofmetal.nl
Single
Named my two cats Eddie & Alex (lost Eddie almost two years ago)

Wanna know more? PM!

A salute to the Roth Army! Let's have some fun!

grz
Winston

Sarge's Little Helper
01-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Hi -=VH=- and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!

Va Beach VH Fan
01-01-2012, 10:04 PM
:welcome:

Northern Girl
01-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Have fun! Jump right in and admit you are going to cry when you see Dave/Van Halen for the first time! LOL

Just teasing! I wouldn't admit to shedding a tear about anything else except your dog passing though! Ha!

mohican
01-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Welcome! Great website you have, by the way. Hope vh will tour Holland this time. And sorry about your Eddie, the cat.

VAiN
01-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Welcome aboard man! Pull up a stool! :beers8:

ashstralia
01-02-2012, 12:27 AM
gday from downunder, mate!

Diamondjimi
01-02-2012, 01:19 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/Welcometothearmy-dj-2010.jpg

-=VH=-
01-02-2012, 02:45 AM
thanks for the welcome new friends!

My cat Eddie has been lost by catnapping...some construction worker in my neighborhood probably needed a nice present for his little daughter I guess, still miss him, I hope he's in a good home.

-=VH=-
01-02-2012, 02:48 AM
Have fun! Jump right in and admit you are going to cry when you see Dave/Van Halen for the first time! LOL

Just teasing! I wouldn't admit to shedding a tear about anything else except your dog passing though! Ha!

Yeah I know...but if they do Little Dreamer...and to cry of hapiness is no shame...

-=VH=-
01-02-2012, 02:58 AM
Welcome! Great website you have, by the way. Hope vh will tour Holland this time. And sorry about your Eddie, the cat.

thanks...don't know where to put it elsewhere and I don't what the Roth Army thinks of Mike these days but I did an interview with him a few months ago;

http://www.lordsofmetal.nl/showinterview.php?id=4060&lang=en

the adrenaline rush after I hung up the phone...almost as good as...well...you know... ;)

Northern Girl
01-02-2012, 03:35 PM
to cry of happiness is no shame...

LOL. I was just teasing! Pretty ballsy to put that in your 1st post! :clap:

Dave's Bitch
01-02-2012, 03:39 PM
welcome -=VH=-.Funky ass name :)

Angel
01-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Yeah I know...but if they do Little Dreamer...and to cry of hapiness is no shame...Hmmm., interesting. I shall admit... I freaking bawled when they did Little Dreamer in '07. ;)

-=VH=-
01-02-2012, 10:03 PM
LOL. I was just teasing! Pretty ballsy to put that in your 1st post! :clap:

I know...just hope it will happen this year...there's a vague indication from a German festival site who had a post on their forum from the Sweden Rock Festival that said VH wasn't touring Europe this year. Then again this might be based on the info on the supposed leaked tour itenary of two months ago...

I'll Wait...