PDA

View Full Version : So who will be the next Repuke to drop out?

FORD
01-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Yeah, I know I'm slightly jumping the gun on this, since the Iowa caucus is tonight, and the results may be a bit more obvious next week after New Hampshire, but god damn it, there hasn't been a single thread in the Front Line in 2012 yet, so somebody had to do it.....

I say either Batshit or Santorum is gone before South Carolina. Possibly both. Though the mediawhores are trying like Hell to keep Man On Dog alive, probably because they know a contest between the Serial Adulterer and the Polygamist Dog Abusing Predatory Capitalist would be dull as dishwater, and they already lost the Pizza Man.

So who's next to fold?

Keeyth
01-03-2012, 04:23 PM
I don't know, but I think as a campaign strategy, Obama should just run the Republican debates, verbatim.

ZahZoo
01-03-2012, 04:54 PM
I'd say Santorum... he seems to have re-emerged here in Iowa, but I don't think he's got a deep enough base anywhere to stay in it.

kwame k
01-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Batshit, Santorum, and Huntsman......will be the next three.

Ever showing their stupidity [Tea Baggers] a restaurant named a salad the Santorum Salad. Link (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/01/02/1050869/-Breaking:-Santorum-SaladSeriously) :lmao:

Here's the urban slang for a Santorum Salad.......
A luke warm mixture of pubic hair and santorum. Link (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=santorum%20salad)

hambon4lif
01-03-2012, 05:24 PM
I'll say Huntsman.

I thought his "Iowa picks corn, New Hampshire picks presidents" remark was humorous, but the guy's blowing his whole wad on New Hampshire, and if he ends up not winning New Hampshire, he's as good as done.
He's already showing signs of desperation by joining the rest of the dogpile and their Iran propaganda, so it's probably for the best that he calls it a day.

Most importantly, when he speaks, you get the feeling that he's made it through a few books in his life, and nothing alienates a Republican more than someone who knows how to read.

so he's out.....

Nickdfresh
01-03-2012, 07:48 PM
I think Twantmann basically gave a concessions speech the other day...

Unchainme
01-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Can I rant on this?

fuck iowa, fuck new hampshire.

why should these two asshole states pick the president? Make it a national primary and open it up.

FORD
01-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Good point.... considering especially that New Hampshire was caught red-handed Diebolding the primaries in 2004 & 2008, and God knows the 2004 Iowa Democratic congress was thoroughly corrupted by the VilSuck DLC crew.

Even if the process were completely honest, there's no logical reason why the same two fucking states should get to make the call every time.

I've mentioned this before, but I think the entire process needs to be overhauled to a system where every state & territory holds their primary or caucus beginning the first week of April, the election/caucus is held on Saturday night, for maximum voter accessibility, and it's held over 6 weeks, with 10 states/territories a week, and it's rotated each election, so every state or territory gets their turn being among the "first". With both parties holding their conventions in late August or even September these days, there's no reason to have primaries the first fucking week of January.

Unchainme
01-03-2012, 08:41 PM
I've mentioned this before, but I think the entire process needs to be overhauled to a system where every state & territory holds their primary or caucus beginning the first week of April, the election/caucus is held on Saturday night, for maximum voter accessibility, and it's held over 6 weeks, with 10 states/territories a week, and it's rotated each election, so every state or territory gets their turn being among the "first". With both parties holding their conventions in late August or even September these days, there's no reason to have primaries the first fucking week of January.

I like this.

See and another thing.

When has either of these states truly decided an election?

fucking Ohio did it several times and is called a "Bellweather", Florida too (through very shady means..but I digress).

These are the fucktards that pushed for Kerry to run for President in 04 instead of the much more competent Dean.

I wouldn't trust them to vote on a place to get a pizza let alone pick our next president.

Unchainme
01-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Santorum's leading

QUEERS! the biggest problem in america right now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux0VCuYzhY0

Guitar Shark
01-03-2012, 09:04 PM
Most importantly, when he speaks, you get the feeling that he's made it through a few books in his life, and nothing alienates a Republican more than someone who knows how to read.

:lol:

FORD
01-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Early returns seem to indicate a three way tie between the Mormon, the Randtard, and the Google boy, with each at 23%

Batshit is currently running 6th. Remember, she claimed Iowa as her "home" state. To paraphrase Ol' Blue Eyes, if she CAN'T make it there, she can't make it anywhere. :biggrin:

kwame k
01-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Just checked again.....still 3 way tie @ 23%!

kwame k
01-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Looks like Paul is tanking.....just dropped 2% with 50% reporting in!

FORD
01-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Still tied at 24% are the dog abuser and the dogfucker.

Terry
01-03-2012, 10:25 PM
I'd guess Huntsman, presuming all the candidates go onto New Hampshire and nobody drops out in the next week.

Perry and Bachmann end up splitting the evangelical base. Perry might try to limp along to South Carolina and Florida, to see if his fortunes turn south of the Mason-Dixon line. I doubt Bachmann will get that far. I'd be surprised if she even has much of campaign staff left by the time the New Hampshire results are in.

Huntsman is probably saying, "What the fuck? When is it gonna be my turn to be Frontrunner Du Jour?" He just never took off. Odd, because, 2nd to Mittens, he was probably the most acceptable to moderate conservatives, indies and purple dems. Although the primaries are all about playing to and energizing the base, so it's no big shock the wingnut extremes of the field sucked up all the oxygen.

Santorum better start cracking some cash-filled pinatas quickly if he's gonna be competitive beyond Iowa.

Unchainme
01-03-2012, 10:39 PM
wow..santorum?

Obama has my vote if he ends up winning the nom. hope that's not the case.

FORD
01-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Huntsman does seem to be putting all his eggs in the New Hampshire basket, so if he tanks there, he might well drop out. He's certainly not going to get anything in South Carolina. The reason Batshit will be first to go - aside from tonight's results - is that she's out of money, and she lost two key members of her campaign recently. Seems unlikely she could replace either after these results. Chimp 2.0 Perry at least has plenty of money to keep going, even though he doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of winning. Especially if the fundagelicals are flocking over to Google boy.

FORD
01-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Well, it's official: pRick "Chimpy 2.0" Perry is out.

Oddly enough nobody voted for him in this poll either. :biggrin:

BigBadBrian
01-04-2012, 06:50 AM
Can I rant on this?

fuck iowa, fuck new hampshire.

why should these two asshole states pick the president? Make it a national primary and open it up.

Agreed. All primaries should be held on †he same day to avoid the snowball effect.

Jagermeister
01-04-2012, 11:18 AM
You guys should be happy. I think Bachman will bow out today. And she should.

FORD
01-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Apparently she's doing so right now...... and giving one of her most mentally unbalanced rants ever. Hopefully nobody ever puts this crazy bitch in front of a camera again after today.

Jagermeister
01-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Apparently she's doing so right now...... and giving one of her most mentally unbalanced rants ever. Hopefully nobody ever puts this crazy bitch in front of a camera again after today.

Not a big surpise really.

FORD
01-04-2012, 11:45 AM
And now that Marcus knows he'll never be First Lady, he's gonna dump her ass for that leather man who came to their clinic to be "cured" :homoswitch:

Jagermeister
01-04-2012, 11:46 AM
It's going to real fun to watch this. Right now I am cool with Romney and Santorum but if I had to vote today I would vote for Gingritch. I just think he represents Regan's values more than the other two. I do like Santorum though. Any of these guys is more than capable of doing what we need them to do. WIN.

LoungeMachine
01-04-2012, 11:50 AM
. I do like Santorum though.

Not surprised.

:gulp:

FORD
01-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Newt's probably counting on South Carolina. It's next door to his home state, and it's probably his best chance of getting on the board. He's not getting shit in New Hampshire. Neither is Fetus Boy.

My prediction for New Hampshire: Romney takes the Diebold precincts, Ron Paul takes the precincts that actually vote on real ballots. Unfortunately, there are more Diebolded precincts which means Mittens "wins" the state.

Jagermeister
01-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Newt's probably counting on South Carolina. It's next door to his home state, and it's probably his best chance of getting on the board. He's not getting shit in New Hampshire. Neither is Fetus Boy.

My prediction for New Hampshire: Romney takes the Diebold precincts, Ron Paul takes the precincts that actually vote on real ballots. Unfortunately, there are more Diebolded precincts which means Mittens "wins" the state.

I don't care for Paul much.

FORD
01-04-2012, 11:58 AM
I don't care for Paul much.

Really?

I would have thought all the controversy about his old racist newsletters would have bumped him to the top of your list? :lmao:

Jagermeister
01-04-2012, 12:02 PM
Really?

I would have thought all the controversy about his old racist newsletters would have bumped him to the top of your list? :lmao:

lol.

He's been to squirmy about the whole independent thing. He he did that it would be VERY bad for the race.

FORD
01-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Now I'm hearing reports that pRick "Chimpy 2.0" Perry has dropped back IN, despite his obvious drunken mostly incoherent "Fuck y'all, I'm goin' back to Texas" speech last night.

Apparently he thinks he can pick up the non existent vote that Batshit might have had in New Hampshire?

Or the religious reichers in South Carolina who won't vote for a Mormon OR a Catholic?

Jagermeister
01-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Now I'm hearing reports that pRick "Chimpy 2.0" Perry has dropped back IN, despite his obvious drunken mostly incoherent "Fuck y'all, I'm goin' back to Texas" speech last night.

Apparently he thinks he can pick up the non existent vote that Batshit might have had in New Hampshire?

Or the religious reichers in South Carolina who won't vote for a Mormon OR a Catholic?

lol. I think it's safe to say he will be out soon enough. I like the guy but he just doesn't have enough support to move ahead. For that reason I won't support him.

jhale667
01-04-2012, 12:32 PM
If you look at the stats for Iowa, it's amazing anyone gives a sh*t...they're about as far from "Average America" as you can get:

90% White, disproportionately Evangelical christian, and with a odd desire to control women's reproductive rights, not to mention a disturbing paranoia about gay marriage for so non-diverse a state...noticed Dog Froth's comments on marriage drew the loudest cheer last night... and his numbers went up there when he threw out some racist crap for the mouth-breathers who might've voted for Paul...yeah, they're in touch with reality there... :umm:

FORD
01-04-2012, 12:51 PM
And yet, despite the paranoia about gay marriage, Iowa was the third state to legalize marriage equality. Still blows my mind that Iowa is more "progressive" than Collieforneea on that issue.

Jagermeister
01-04-2012, 01:48 PM
If you look at the stats for Iowa, it's amazing anyone gives a sh*t...they're about as far from "Average America" as you can get:

90% White, disproportionately Evangelical christian, and with a odd desire to control women's reproductive rights, not to mention a disturbing paranoia about gay marriage for so non-diverse a state...noticed Dog Froth's comments on marriage drew the loudest cheer last night... and his numbers went up there when he threw out some racist crap for the mouth-breathers who might've voted for Paul...yeah, they're in touch with reality there... :umm:

You are just now realizing that is what we Repubicans stand for?

jhale667
01-04-2012, 01:59 PM

No I've known you guys were all F*ed in the head since the Reagan years, actually...

jhale667
01-04-2012, 02:06 PM
And yet, despite the paranoia about gay marriage, Iowa was the third state to legalize marriage equality. Still blows my mind that Iowa is more "progressive" than Collieforneea on that issue.

That part IS wacky... I still want someone to convince me why I should give a sh*t about gay marriage - w/o resorting to the same tired religious BS and "sanctity of marriage" BS talking points that all fall flat.

Jagermeister
01-04-2012, 02:06 PM
:biggrin:

Jagermeister
01-04-2012, 02:14 PM
That part IS wacky... I still want someone to convince me why I should give a sh*t about gay marriage - w/o resorting to the same tired religious BS and "sanctity of marriage" BS talking points that all fall flat.

Well see unlike you liberals we don't necessarily have to agree on all the issues. I really don't consider gay marriage to be an issue. I also don't really give a fuck about abortion but I do stick to defense spending, foreign policy, the fucked up economy, taxes , border protection etc...

SunisinuS
01-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Pat Robertson Claims God ‘Showed’ Him Who the Next President Will be.

Pat Robertson knows already the entire play out:

http://news.yahoo.com/pat-robertson-claims-god-showed-him-next-president-172304517.html

Whattta fuckin twonk.

:shiznit:

kwame k
01-04-2012, 02:58 PM

Which is odd since Lincoln did free the slaves;)

kwame k
01-04-2012, 03:00 PM
.....and Reagan raised taxes, too!

Wonder why no reporter brings that up when the candidates start invoking Ronny's name!

FORD
01-04-2012, 03:11 PM
I guess they all missed 60 minutes last week, when Leslie Stahl pointed out Reagan's tax raising and compromises to that fucking idiot Eric Cantor, who claims Reagan as his "Messiah" too.

Jagermeister
01-04-2012, 03:12 PM
.....and Reagan raised taxes, too!

Wonder why no reporter brings that up when the candidates start invoking Ronny's name!

Oh fuck are we going to have to re hash that again? I mean really AGAIN?

BITEYOASS
01-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Well its offcial! Bachmann is outta here! THANK FUCKIN GAWD! :happy0068:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/michele-bachmann-expected-quit-presidential-race-following-poor-161724564.html;_ylt=AnB7EPrBzXlnHjfEr7__PDas0NUE;_ ylu=X3oDMTNtbjNkdmZnBG1pdANKdW1ib3Ryb24gRlAEcGtnAz BhODZhMDdjLTJiNjUtMzg5Zi1hNGYxLTU0MzYzZTk4NmIzNwRw b3MDMQRzZWMDanVtYm90cm9uBHZlcgM5YmM5ODI5MC0zNzBlLT ExZTEtOTM1Zi1mMzY3NTYxZWJiMGY-;_ylg=X3oDMTFvdnRqYzJoBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRw c3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25zBHRlc3QD;_ ylv=3

Michele Bachmann quits presidential race following poor showing in Iowa
By Rachel Rose Hartman

WEST DES MOINES, Iowa--Michele Bachmann announced her exit from the presidential race Wednesday morning following a sixth-place finish in the first-in-the-nation caucus state of Iowa.

"Last night, the people of Iowa spoke with a very clear voice. And so I have decided to stand aside," the Republican representative from Minnesota told reporters during a morning media availability here at the Marriott hotel.

Despite Bachmann's extensive, last-minute tour to visit all 99 of Iowa's counties, her first place finish in the Aug. 13 straw poll, and the state being her place of birth, Iowa Republican caucus voters rejected Bachmann's campaign, handing her 6,073 votes on caucus night--5 percent of the total votes cast in Tuesday night's caucuses.

As recently as Tuesday evening, Bachmann was dismissing questions about whether a poor finish in Iowa would prompt her immediate departure from the race, saying her campaign's travel tickets were already booked for South Carolina--her next major campaign stop after largely passing over New Hampshire, which holds its primary on Tuesday, Jan. 10.

But communications director Alice Stewart told reporters following the news conference that conversations began last night about whether to continue the campaign and the congresswoman asked for time to "sleep on it" and "pray about it." Stewart said she was awakened early Wednesday morning with the news.

Stewart rejected the suggestion that campaign finance challenges factored into the congresswoman's decision.

"She doesn't see where she made mistakes," Stewart said. "None of us, you know, see where there were mistakes made." In response to question about how her campaign dropped from her high at the Ames Straw Poll, Stewart noted that there were fewer candidates in the race at that time.

The congresswoman has not yet discussed whether she will run for re-election in Minnesota, Stewart said.

kwame k
01-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Oh fuck are we going to have to re hash that again? I mean really AGAIN?

Your candidates keep bringing Ronny up, not me!

Jagermeister
01-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Your candidates keep bringing Ronny up, not me!

True and the left constantly mis represents that Reagan raised taxes.

Seshmeister
01-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Well its offcial! Bachmann is outta here! THANK FUCKIN GAWD! :happy0068:

I still find it worrying that she can make it to the top 6, get over $10 million in funds or more importantly get elected into Congress!!

I was hoping for the husband to be outed during the campaign, I guess we'll need to wait a bit longer.

kwame k
01-04-2012, 03:28 PM

Really? So the 2 tax bills in 1982 and 1984 raising taxes to an all time, peace time high never happened?

Tinfoil hat much, dude?

kwame k
01-04-2012, 03:39 PM
The Tax Equity And Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982 which was described at the time as the largest tax increase in American history. TEFRA accomplished this largely by cancelling out several tax cuts that had been included in The Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981, [link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_Equity_and_Fiscal_Responsibility_Act_of_1982)] President Reagan’s signature fiscal package of his first year in office. TEFRA was necessitated by the decline in revenue caused by the ongoing recession, and it was supported by President Reagan; Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_Equity_and_Fiscal_Responsibility_Act_of_1982)

The Highway Revenue Act of 1982 increased the Federal Gasoline Tax by more than 100% (from 4 cents per gallon to 9 cents per gallon) and lasted until September 1988Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_Revenue_Act_of_1982)

The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act Of 1985
[link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consolidated_Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_ 1985)] changed the rules under which employer provided health plans would be tax deductible, thus increasing taxes for employers who failed to comply with the rules; and,

The Tax Reform Act Of 1986 lowered tax rates but also eliminated tax shelters and a broad range of deductions, including the tax deduction for credit card interest, and expanded to application of the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) so that it now applies to more middle class families than ever before. Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_Reform_Act_of_1986)

Jagermeister
01-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Really? So the 2 tax bills in 1982 and 1984 raising taxes to an all time, peace time high never happened?

Tinfoil hat much, dude?

:rolleyes:

It really isn't correct or fair to say Regan raised taxes. In effect he did but the overall effect and reasons behind it are important to note.

Two bills passed in 1982 and 1984 together "constituted the biggest tax increase ever enacted during peacetime," Thorndike said.

The bills didn't raise more revenue by hiking individual income tax rates though. Instead they did it largely through making it tougher to evade taxes, and through "base broadening" -- that is, reducing various federal tax breaks and closing tax loopholes.

All told, the tax increases Reagan approved ended up canceling out much of the reduction in tax revenue that resulted from his 1981 legislation.

You can have the hat back sir.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/09/08/news/economy/reagan_years_taxes/index.htm

jhale667
01-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Well see unlike you liberals we don't necessarily have to agree on all the issues. I really don't consider gay marriage to be an issue. I also don't really give a fuck about abortion but I do stick to defense spending, foreign policy, the fucked up economy, taxes , border protection etc...

Sorry, everyone having equal rights isn't debatable, or something that needs to be "agreed upon". And Republicans FAIL on every other point you mention - they overspend on defense, are responsible for F*ing up the economy for the most part, and only care about taxes when it pertains to the rich. Plus your party's racist xenophobia shouldn't factor into border enforcement. Face it, your party is out of touch and lost. Mittens is a joke, and Paul's being against the civil rights act is laughable -but do you really think dog-froth has a chance in the general election against Obama with his extremist views?

Congrats on being in denial like Eric Cantor...:lmao:

Jagermeister
01-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Sorry, everyone having equal rights isn't debatable, or something that needs to be "agreed upon". And Republicans FAIL on every other point you mention - they overspend on defense, are responsible for F*ing up the economy for the most part, and only care about taxes when it pertains to the rich. Plus your party's racist xenophobia shouldn't factor into border enforcement. Face it, your party is out of touch and lost. Mittens is a joke, and Paul's being against the civil rights act is laughable -but do you really think dog-froth has a chance in the general election against Obama with his extremist views?

Congrats on being in denial like Eric Cantor...:lmao:

I'm sorry but your party is fucked. :lmao:

Pretty soon it will be just like the good ole days. We'll have the President and the House and not long after that the Senate.

To bad we can't deport Liberals.

kwame k
01-04-2012, 03:55 PM
I'm sorry but your party is fucked. :lmao:

Pretty soon it will be just like the good ole days. We'll have the President and the House and not long after that the Senate.

Yeah, that worked out great for ALL Americans when Dubya had the majority!

jhale667
01-04-2012, 03:55 PM
I'm sorry but your party is fucked.

Coming from a mouth-breather like you that's a compliment.

Then you'll wake up from said dream. Not gonna happen. You're a dinosaur.

TOO bad you still can't write (or think) above the level of a 2nd-grader in your 40s, but it does go to explain your affiliation to the party that hates knowledge... :lmao:

kwame k
01-04-2012, 03:57 PM
:rolleyes:

It really isn't correct or fair to say Regan raised taxes. In effect he did but the overall effect and reasons behind it are important to note.

There...was that so hard to admit;)

Jagermeister
01-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Coming from a mouth-breather like you that's a compliment.

Then you'll wake up from said dream. Not gonna happen. You're a dinosaur.

TOO bad you still can't write (or think) above the level of a 2nd-grader in your 40s, but it does go to explain your affiliation to the party that hates knowledge... :lmao:

You really are a fucking asshole jhale. I can't believe you just called me a dinosaur.

Fuck You!

jhale667
01-04-2012, 04:47 PM
You really are a fucking asshole jhale. I can't believe you just called me a dinosaur.

Fuck You!

Wow, someone's panties are in a bunch...
Uh, let's review: you align yourself with flawed, antiquated and soon to be EXTINCT mentalities like racism, dude. You've gone on record here supporting Rethug idiots like Bachmann and (p)Rick Perry, and agreed with despicable things Paul and dog froth have said - It's not a stretch.

If it makes you feel any better, I meant it in the "Barney" sense of the word... y'know, you're not at all dangerous, fearsome, or all that bright... :lol:

kwame k
01-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Wonder if his head would explode by having to face the facts that Dubya's tax cuts didn't create any jobs and put us in the mess we are in now;)

Jagermeister
01-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Wow, someone's panties are in a bunch...
Uh, let's review: you align yourself with flawed, antiquated and soon to be EXTINCT mentalities like racism, dude. You've gone on record here supporting Rethug idiots like Bachmann and (p)Rick Perry, and agreed with despicable things Paul and dog froth have said - It's not a stretch.

If it makes you feel any better, I meant it in the "Barney" sense of the word... y'know, you're not at all dangerous, fearsome, or all that bright... :lol:

Im not even reading that. Let's review.

Fuck You! :mad:

kwame k
01-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Cherry picking your information again;)

Jagermeister
01-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Wonder if his head would explode by having to face the facts that Dubya's tax cuts didn't create any jobs and put us in the mess we are in now;)

Why should I debate politics with a guy that beats things with sticks?

Seshmeister
01-04-2012, 06:01 PM
http://newsthump.com/2012/01/04/republicans-spoilt-for-choice-between-bible-thumping-zealots/

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Republicans ‘spoilt for choice’ between bible-thumping zealots

US voters have welcomed a ‘record year’ for intolerant presidential candidates, as five class-leading bigots battled it out in Iowa.

Supporters have been overwhelmed by the sheer depth of ignorance on display. All five leading contenders have demonstrated unthinking devotion to peculiar churches, with some even falling for ‘intelligent design’.

But while religious intolerance is seen as a ‘must’ in Republican elections, it isn’t enough on its own to guarantee success.

“If you want my vote this year, you’re going to have to hate a bit harder”, exclaimed Chuck Jonson, one Iowan resident seen as a thought leader in his community.

“I’ve been impressed with the quality of homophobia on display this year, there’s even been a bit of not-so casual racism. The economic situation is dire at the moment, it’s about time someone blamed it on the gays.”

Republican nominees

All leading candidates have fought hard over the key middle-ground between KKK sympathisers and those that set fire to abortion clinics.

“I love what they’ve done with the word ‘libertarian’ this year”, claimed Jonson.

“It used to be a word for a goddam communist faggot, but now it just means you pretend not to hate black people in public quite so much.”

Campaigners have worked hard to dig dirt on their rivals, and negative campaigning has again featured strongly.

It hasn’t always been successful: when an advertising agency ran a web campaign that claimed Rick Santorum was a creationism-believing misogynist who was sickened by homosexuals, they inadvertently gave him a 15-point lead.

Not all republican supporters have been entirely happy with this year’s elections, and several were violently sick when they spotted a woman standing in the caucus. But the very process of electing a candidate has been criticised by some.

“All this listening to debate and forming your own opinion, isn’t that a bit gay?”, asked Jonson.

“It’s about time we had a military dictatorship. I love a man in uniform.”

FORD
01-04-2012, 06:03 PM
:lmao:

kwame k
01-04-2012, 06:06 PM
Why should I debate politics with a guy that beats things with sticks?

I agree....it's pretty sad when a drummer hands you your ass, here:lmao:

jhale667
01-04-2012, 06:06 PM
I rest my case. :lmao:

Va Beach VH Fan
01-04-2012, 06:47 PM
So nice to see we're not endlessly arguing about bogus tour dates... ;)

Dr. Love
01-04-2012, 09:25 PM

90% White, disproportionately Evangelical christian

I'm not sure we live in the same country.

Hardrock69
01-05-2012, 04:55 AM
Haha....the stoopid bitch dropped out! :lmao:

Here 15 minutes of infamy are over......she will be known forevermore for demonstrating what an idiot she was in the months leading up to the Iowa Caucus......:lmao:

Jagermeister
01-05-2012, 09:13 AM

Here 15 minutes of infamy are over......she will be known forevermore for demonstrating what an idiot she was in the months

Careful. jhale will call out on those typo's and call you and idiot.

Oh wait. He just does that to me. And that's fine I don't care. That dinosaur comment was out of line though. :mad:

Fuck you jhale!

jhale667
01-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Careful. jhale will call out on those typo's and call you and idiot.

Oh wait. He just does that to me. And that's fine I don't care. That dinosaur comment was out of line though. :mad:

Fuck you jhale!

Bite me, knuckle-dragger - While I'm flattered by your continued advances, it ain't that kind of party.... :turninggay:

And "stoopid" is a totally acceptable slang spelling, but you're too stupid to know the difference. Plus HR's cool, unlike you.... :lmao:

Va Beach VH Fan
01-05-2012, 09:55 AM
You left coast fuckers are up early, is there anything going on today ?? ;)

Jagermeister
01-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Bite me, knuckle-dragger - While I'm flattered by your continued advances, it ain't that kind of party.... :turninggay:

And "stoopid" is a totally acceptable slang spelling, but you're too stupid to know the difference. Plus HR's cool, unlike you.... :lmao:

Why don't you and your buddy Sammy go gobble cocks in Cabo with "In 'n' Out" playing in the background. :mad:

Va Beach VH Fan
01-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Oooh, no he din't, he didn't throw Sammy in there.... ;)

Jagermeister
01-05-2012, 10:38 AM

I don't mind the other crap he spews about me. That's cool with me but that dinosaur comment was below the belt. Even for jhale. :mad:

Nitro Express
01-05-2012, 10:45 AM

Here 15 minutes of infamy are over......she will be known forevermore for demonstrating what an idiot she was in the months leading up to the Iowa Caucus......:lmao:

She got a little spotlight. Now she can go back to the US Congress and blend in with all the other idiots there.

jhale667
01-05-2012, 10:55 AM

That's the lamest thing I've heard, but it's also all he's got left, he can't dispute any of the facts I mentioned...that's how it works debating 90% of Repubs, especially the Teabagged.

I don't mind the other crap he spews about me. That's cool with me but that dinosaur comment was below the belt. Even for jhale. :mad:

Don't want to be referred to as a dinosaur? Try evolving, dummy. Oh, that's right, you're a conservative, you probably don't believe in that sort of thing...:lmao:

sadaist
01-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Isn't it fucking terrific that we really don't have politics at the top of our minds right now? Since Dec 26, the whole Iowa thing & everything surrounding it has just been background noise to me.

Nitro Express
01-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Isn't it fucking terrific that we really don't have politics at the top of our minds right now? Since Dec 26, the whole Iowa thing & everything surrounding it has just been background noise to me.

Poly means many. A tick is a nasty little blood sucking bug. Politics=Many blood sucking bugs. :biggrin:

Jagermeister
01-05-2012, 11:28 AM
It's not easy being the only conservative on the board willing to voice an opinion. Especially with jhale and FORD being the true liberals they are. But hey it's fun to fight with them. I still say the dinosaur comment was below the belt even for an asshole like jhale. :mad:

And for the record I never said I supported Bachman.

jhale667
01-05-2012, 11:39 AM
It's not easy being the only conservative on the board willing to voice an opinion. Especially with jhale and FORD being the true liberals they are. But hey it's fun to fight with them. I still say the dinosaur comment was below the belt even for an asshole like jhale. :mad:

And for the record I never said I supported Bachman.

Dude, what's more dinosauric than bigotry - wrongly hating people for YOUR irrelevant personal objection to their race, gender, sexual preference, religion, etc? It's beyond stupidity. So NO it's not below the belt, it's a legal shot well above the beltline - whether you like it or not. So build a bridge and get the f*** over it.

Guitar Shark
01-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Don't want to be referred to as a dinosaur? Try evolving, dummy. Oh, that's right, you're a conservative, you probably don't believe in that sort of thing...:lmao:

I'm relatively confident that he's just fucking with you... ;)

jhale667
01-05-2012, 11:47 AM
I'm relatively confident that he's just fucking with you... ;)

Relatively confident I'm doing the same... ;)

But he still doesn't have a leg to stand on position-wise in a political debate... :D

Jagermeister
01-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Dude, what's more dinosauric than bigotry - wrongly hating people for YOUR irrelevant personal objection to their race, gender, sexual preference, religion, etc? It's beyond stupidity. So NO it's not below the belt, it's a legal shot well above the beltline - whether you like it or not. So build a bridge and get the f*** over it.

No. :mad:

jhale667
01-05-2012, 12:14 PM
No. :mad:

Then continue whining about it by all means, I guess...

Seshmeister
01-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Which is odd since Lincoln did free the slaves;)

Popular with birds too.

http://www.vash.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Pics/lincolnhat2.jpg

hambon4lif
01-05-2012, 05:57 PM
I like the guy but he just doesn't have enough support to move ahead. For that reason I won't support him.So, in other words, you won't support him unless more people are supporting him also?

I'll keep this post in mind the next time you call someone else a 'follower'.

Fuckin' hypocrite!

Nickdfresh
01-05-2012, 06:55 PM

Fuck You!

Well, you're no spring chicken, sir. (not that I am either... :) )

Guitar Shark
02-20-2012, 07:05 PM
I just read that Rick Santorum is has a 10 point lead in the latest Gallup polls. Holy shit. Republicans REALLY do not like Mitt Romney.

Unchainme
02-20-2012, 07:16 PM
I just read that Rick Santorum is has a 10 point lead in the latest Gallup polls. Holy shit. Republicans REALLY do not like Mitt Romney.

I'm voting for obama if he's the gop nom.

fuck that piece of shit.

Terry
02-20-2012, 08:48 PM

Romney is less a republican than a pragmatist.

To be sure, had McCain won last time around, Mittens would be running as a democrat.

Romney just wants the prize. He has no grand plans or ambitions beyond that. People sense these things.

Santorum really only has one thing going for him: he's not an asshole millionaire named Mitt Romney.

That one thing may well be enough to win the nomination, because unless someone acceptable decides to throw their hat into the ring, who the hell else is gonna be the anti-Romney nominee besides Santorum.

Gingrich?

Paul?

Either of those two as the head of the GOP ticket will ensure Obama's 2nd term, so at least with Santorum a snowball's chance in hell is better than none at all.

Unchainme
02-20-2012, 11:15 PM
Batshit crazy statement.

I would have actually voted for Herman Cain had he had a shot at the nom. I think america is ready for a crazy catch phrase spouting president. He was crazy, but a respectable crazy.

I would have actually been excited to vote for the guy. I'd be begging for the "Rent is too damn high" guy as the VP.

See, this is why I hate the fact that fucking Iowa gets to choose the presidential candidates first.

All Santorum had to do was go out and babble on about the gay marriage boogie man, and the elderly ate that shit up like werthers originals.

Same with what happened in 04 with Dean, who was CLEARLY the better candidate.

FORD
02-20-2012, 11:50 PM
If Mittens loses Michigan, he really needs to strap the wives to the roof , drive home, and call it a day. It's his home state. His dad was a popular governor there. Should have easily been a win for him.

Until the dumb bastard opened his mouth and said we should let the auto industry die. The very industry which made his father a rich man.

That didn't play too well in Motown. Go figure. They would rather vote for a frothy mixture of dog fucking and Opus Dei dominionist fascism.

Nitro Express
02-21-2012, 12:00 AM
If Mittens loses Michigan, he really needs to strap the wives to the roof , drive home, and call it a day. It's his home state. His dad was a popular governor there. Should have easily been a win for him.

Until the dumb bastard opened his mouth and said we should let the auto industry die. The very industry which made his father a rich man.

That didn't play too well in Motown. Go figure. They would rather vote for a frothy mixture of dog fucking and Opus Dei dominionist fascism.

Yup. The Romney's made their fortune in American Motors. Nepotism and connections being what they are in the Mormon church all the Mormon missionaries in the 70's drove AMC Gremlins. LOL! The church fleet in 1985 was $40 million worth of cars. It probably was sizable in the 70's as well.

Nitro Express
02-21-2012, 12:05 AM
I just want an honest president. One that throws Caligula styled orgies in the White House ballroom and when asked if he wasted tax dollars on it he will admit he did and he had a good time doing it.

Nitro Express
02-21-2012, 12:09 AM
Popular with birds too.

http://www.vash.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Pics/lincolnhat2.jpg

This same picture without the photoshop trickery actually solved a mystery for me about 15 years ago. I bought a big canvas hunting tent and wondered why the tie down ropes had these wooden pegs on them. I saw this exact photo and saw how the wood pegs were used. See that tie down rope on the tent in the photo. You slide the peg up the rope to take out the slack on the rope and it locks in the position. Very cool. That way you don't have to tie a tie down knot. Amazingly the tents haven't changed much since Lincoln's time.