PDA

View Full Version : The Official GUNDERSON Thread

Angel
01-04-2012, 11:33 AM
2012 is gearing up to be one kick-ass year for me. Not only is the mighty =VH= train rolling, but an internet series I'm in that we filmed last summer is nearing the end of post-production. It's a hilarious mockumentary, already being touted as Saskatchewan's version of "The Trailer Park Boys".

I'm told that this month the news is going to be streaming out fast and furious, so if you're on Facebook, "like" this page to keep up to date on all the happenings: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gunderson/109742335776366?ref=ts.

"It's gonna be wicked rank"...:flame:

Angel
02-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Attention whore alert...mind you, I don't think anyone is reading anything that isn't in Main, anyway. ;) Just found out that the web series I'm in will be premiering on April 8th, and that the "EPIC announcement trailer will be out on Wednesday. Woohoo, GUNDERSON is ready to hit the web!!!

ZahZoo
02-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Congrats. Keep us posted on the news...

You will be providing the insiders back story for all this right?

ThrillsNSpills
02-06-2012, 05:09 PM
Attention whore alert...mind you, I don't think anyone is reading anything that isn't in Main, anyway.

I don't have that kind of time or patience.

I'm happy for you though. Hope it goes over well.

Angel
02-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Congrats. Keep us posted on the news...

You will be providing the insiders back story for all this right?Thanks Zah! I don't know... what happens on set, lol.

Angel
02-06-2012, 06:58 PM
I don't have that kind of time or patience.

Do you mean for main or to watch a web series, lol.

ZahZoo
02-07-2012, 12:23 PM
Interesting... hope you don't mind me embedding this. Full trailer tomorrow.

Angel
02-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Thanks Zah! Here's the full trailer. Gotta admit, it's cool to see my name listed as one of the stars. :D

Fuck, can't remember how to fucking embed... Here's the link, can someone embed it for me? Ta!!!

http://youtu.be/mh9W1WAQeYc

WACF
02-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Looks awesome!

Some real Sask. humour in there.

Angel
02-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Looks awesome!

Some real Sask. humour in there.That there is. Sounds like some great SK indie bands made the soundtrack too.

Angel
02-13-2012, 08:00 AM
http://youtu.be/mh9W1WAQeYc

Little Texan
02-13-2012, 05:02 PM

Angel
02-15-2012, 02:38 PM
Thanks, dear! Trying to do things on my new tablet... so different from Windows!

Angel
04-09-2012, 08:23 AM
Well folks. The first episode of the web series I'm in has now been posted. This means that every Sunday (or Monday morning), I'll be posting the clips for viewing (and laughing) pleasure.

I hesitated posting the first episode because I'm not happy with my scenes. They were shot the first day, and I hadn't had any time to develop my character. However, there's some funny shit in here so I decided to bite the bullet and post it here.

Please don't come down too hard on my acting on these scenes... I promise you it gets better. ;)

Dan
04-09-2012, 02:51 PM
LOL,That Was Pretty Good.:D

sadaist
04-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Aww...I'll have to watch it later tonight when I'm at a better Internet connection. Thanks for sharing it though. Was curious to see what it was all about.

DONNIEP
04-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Ok, that really picked up at the end. It needs more of the dude with the afro!! And the chick in the blue dress! And somehow, try as I might, I just can't buy you as a timid housewife :) But I liked it!!! Cheers! :gulp:

kwame k
04-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Kick it Angel!

Knock 'em dead:beers8:

Angel
04-10-2012, 01:36 AM
Awe, thanks guys! You get to see a LOT of Nicole in the next episode ;) She's never done any acting before, she sure plays a mean drunk, lol!

Ashton is throughout the series, he's my favourite character.

As for Judy...hehe, lots of surprises in there, starting next episode...and there's a scene in episode 5 that's gonna fucking kill you guys. ;)

sadaist
04-10-2012, 09:56 AM
I just can't buy you as a timid housewife :) But I liked it!!! Cheers! :gulp:

:lmao:

Yeah no doubt. After the way Angel has posted here....if those guys only knew.

Good job Angel! It's different, but the guys kinda remind me of the guys on the show called Workaholics. Good stuff. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff as it goes.

Jagermeister
04-10-2012, 10:06 AM
I found that to be very entertaining.

Angel
04-10-2012, 10:15 AM

Yeah no doubt. After the way Angel has posted here....if those guys only knew.

Good job Angel! It's different, but the guys kinda remind me of the guys on the show called Workaholics. Good stuff. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff as it goes.

:lmao: Oh, they know how timid I am, lmao. The only hint I'll give is that by the end of episode 5, you'll know what kind of screams and moans I'm capable of. ;)

Right now I'm playing a lead for a crime stories episode. It's a shame the industry here is being killed by the govt. Just when I'm getting known in the industry, they're pulling the rug out from under my feet.

kwame k
04-10-2012, 10:25 AM
Same thing is happening here in Michigan......they've stopped giving tax credits/breaks to the studios. A studio was being built in Allen Park and now it's never going to happen because they've stopped the incentives for Hollywood to make movies here.

A friend is a Master Carpenter and his business has all but dried up:(

ZahZoo
04-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing more!!

Angel
04-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Same thing is happening here in Michigan......they've stopped giving tax credits/breaks to the studios. A studio was being built in Allen Park and now it's never going to happen because they've stopped the incentives for Hollywood to make movies here.

A friend is a Master Carpenter and his business has all but dried up:(

It has a HUGE impact on the local economy. When X-files was being shot in Vancouver, it generated a million per day in the local economy.

Oh well, I'm happier than a pig in shit right now. Just overheard a conversation between the production mgr and the casting director:

"How's she doing?"
"Oh, she's good...probably the best we've ever had"...this is the 9th year for this series...

I'm just going to enjoy the moment, and worry about the future when the time comes.

Angel
04-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing more!!

Thanks, Zah! We're glad you liked it.

Dan
04-11-2012, 01:30 AM
We Want Boobies.:D

Angel
04-11-2012, 01:45 AM
We Want Boobies.:D

Not mine you don't, lol. Nicole's, yes...and you haven't seen the beautiful Laura yet...but no, sorry, no boobies. I shall submit your request to management.

Angel
04-15-2012, 11:19 PM
Here it is, Episode 2. Will Dan get to see boobies or won't he?

Dan
04-16-2012, 12:58 AM
LOL,Mom Runs Off With Younger Man.:D

philouze
04-16-2012, 01:38 AM
Way to go, Angeeeeeeel !!!

Angel
04-16-2012, 07:46 AM
LOL,Mom Runs Off With Younger Man.:D

Lmao...love that scene!!! Such a touching mother/son moment then BOOM. Sorry Glen, Mom's gotta go get laid.

Will Glen catch us actually doing the dirty deed? Will his Dad find out? What did Glen get from the Cougar? All this, and more in upcoming episodes.

Each episode gets more "wicked rank" (our catch phrase).

Oh Dan, JC (dude with the afro) asked for titties too...lol

Angel
04-22-2012, 11:33 PM
Episode 3 now uploaded. The McDonald's scene is 100% improv. My favourite line of the entire series is in this episode, can you guess which one it is?

Dan
04-23-2012, 01:11 AM
How Dare You.:D

philouze
04-23-2012, 01:12 AM
"I don't know what that is on your penis but you'd better get it looked at"...
Pricefuckin'less!!!!

Angel
04-23-2012, 08:19 AM
"I don't know what that is on your penis but you'd better get it looked at"...
Pricefuckin'less!!!!

:lmao: Yup, that's the one!

BITEYOASS
04-23-2012, 02:55 PM
I clicked the "Like" button on the youtube link.

Angel
04-23-2012, 03:04 PM
I clicked the "Like" button on the youtube link.

Thanks! Those "likes" help get it promoted!

DONNIEP
04-23-2012, 10:49 PM
Ok, I'm hooked! I don't know what it is about this show, but I fucking love it! A couple of suggestions though:

A. Dan and I want to see some boobies.
2. I want to see more scenes with Angel
D. More of the dude with the afro. I mean come on!! That guy is fucking insane!

Seriously, good job Angel!! :gulp:

philouze
04-24-2012, 12:07 AM
I piss myself every time I see that scene. Great job, Miss, you truly Rock!!!

Angel
04-24-2012, 01:37 AM
Oh, thanks so much you guys! You are absolutely going to LOVE episodes 4 and 5. I haven't seen them yet, so I'm going by memory. (We shot it last summer).

There's TONS of JC (the dude with the afro) in episode 4 if I remember correctly. What a fun son of a bitch he is!!

I won't say much about episode 5, but it's got my BEST scene... ;) You'll want to go for a pee before watching it. All I'll tell you is it involves the most interesting and imaginative sex toys you can find in a pizza joint office.

We're hoping to do another season, but that's up to the viewers. We get enough followers and hits, and we'll be doing it.

In other words, make sure you show it to your friends, and tell them to show it to theirs, etc. The goal, of course, is to go viral....

Thanks again for your support, and your kind words. This was such a fun gig, I'm really happy people are enjoying watching it as we did making it!

As for boobs, that's a tough one. Hard to find actresses willing for the pay we get.

philouze
04-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Looking forward to seeing this, Angel...

Angel
04-26-2012, 03:22 PM
Producers have advised us that Youtube will probably flag the show for content the next couple of episodes. If you don't have one, you'll need to create a Youtube account to verify your age before you'll be able to view it.

philouze
04-27-2012, 12:22 AM
I have a Youtube account so... Cool, nonetheless.

ThrillsNSpills
04-29-2012, 08:10 PM
You should get some loot out of McDonalds Angel. :)
anyone have to get their stomach's pumped?

Angel
04-30-2012, 09:58 AM
No stomach pumping required, to my knowledge. McGangBang, I love that.

Here's episode 4. The boys venture into the "big" city of Regina, which is funny in itself... JC (afro) is freaking nasty in this one! Or as we like to call it, wicked rank!

DONNIEP
05-07-2012, 01:44 PM
I do believe it's time for the new episode!!!!

sadaist
05-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Producers have advised us that Youtube will probably flag the show for content the next couple of episodes. If you don't have one, you'll need to create a Youtube account to verify your age before you'll be able to view it.

Yeah. They flagged the Kate Upton dancing in a bikini video for age verification. Lame. Well, not lame for me. but lame for all the horny kiddos out there. Poor guys.

chefcraig
05-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Yeah. They flagged the Kate Upton dancing in a bikini video for age verification. Lame. Well, not lame for me. but lame for all the horny kiddos out there. Poor guys.

I sincerely do not get what defines standards and acceptable practices at Youtube. The site will flag a video of an attractive girl dancing in beachwear, yet continues to allow clips of people leaping to their deaths from the World Trade Center on 9/11, accompanied by soundtracks featuring "Jump," "It's Raining Men" and "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor."

jhale667
05-07-2012, 03:47 PM
I sincerely do not get what defines standards and acceptable practices at Youtube. The site will flag a video of an attractive girl dancing in beachwear, yet continues to allow clips of people leaping to their deaths from the World Trade Center on 9/11, accompanied by soundtracks featuring "Jump," "It's Raining Men" and "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor."

Yeah, that's pretty f*ing stupid of them...and what was the big deal about the Kate Upton video, a nanosecond of a hint of a nip-slip? Please.

Angel
05-08-2012, 08:04 AM
I do believe it's time for the new episode!!!!

This week's episode is a behind the scenes look. I'll embed it for ya later.

Angel
05-08-2012, 09:45 AM

Angel
05-11-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm so pumped for this week's episode. My favourite scene is in this one, and it's fucking rank! My son's not allowed to watch it though...

Dan
05-11-2012, 07:14 PM
Bring It On.:D

Angel
05-12-2012, 11:00 AM
Bring It On.:D

Too bad we can't re-shoot it. I've lost 25 lbs since last summer. Please excuse the cellulite...

Dan
05-14-2012, 01:10 AM
Too bad we can't re-shoot it. I've lost 25 lbs since last summer. Please excuse the cellulite...

I Didnt Know That You Had A Cell-Phone.:D

Angel
05-14-2012, 09:56 AM
I Didnt Know That You Had A Cell-Phone.:D

A lite one, lmao. Damn, they're dragging out the wait...releasing a rap video about the destruction of the film industry by the gov't.

I think it's a bad move on their part. They should have released episode 5, and then thrown in the video this week. They risk losing the non-Saskatchewan based viewers. But, what do I know? I'm just an actor.

DONNIEP
05-14-2012, 10:48 AM
A lite one, lmao. Damn, they're dragging out the wait...releasing a rap video about the destruction of the film industry by the gov't.

I think it's a bad move on their part. They should have released episode 5, and then thrown in the video this week. They risk losing the non-Saskatchewan based viewers. But, what do I know? I'm just an actor.

Hey Angel, does this mean no clip this week??? Come on, everybody knows Monday nite is beer and Gunderson nite!!!

Angel
05-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Yup, no clip this week. :( I wish I had a say in the marketing...

This is such a bad move on their part. They're not thinking globally enough. :(

However, next weeks will be worth it....I get laid...

loucap81
05-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Alright I have caught up and watched all of these. I'm glad I took the route I did--I watched the first episode a few weeks ago but didn't follow through on any of the others. So I went back and restarted again, and the first episode clicked a lot better for me on the second viewing.

I'm usually not a fan of crass humor unless it's done cleverly (like Curb Your Enthusiasm, one of my favorite shows of all time) but this is done very well! Yes the "penis" line was my favorite as well, especially how you (Angel) deadpanned it. It was just like something out of Curb. But I also got a big laugh out of the whole bit where Glen tells his parents he's going to study philosophy as he's a philosopher. As someone who fell into the trap of getting an expensive but worthless liberal arts degree, that hit home for me. I like how the pragmatic dad is disgusted but Judy, the ever-doting mother, is so happy for her son--I really liked how you played that scene Angel. And it goes without saying the scene where Judy tells her son that she's seeing Hal was a hilarious curveball, again I love the deadpan.

Looking forward to more episodes. By the way does the dad remind anyone else of Dan Akyroyd besides me?

Angel
05-14-2012, 06:54 PM
Thanks, Lou! Really means a lot coming from you!!

Canadians may recognize James (the dad) from "Just For Laughs". They were all a great bunch to work with. I'm going to miss them all. Everyone I know is moving now that the industry's been killed here. Looks like this will probably be the one and only season. :(

DONNIEP
05-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Looks like this will probably be the one and only season. :(

Well thanks a whole hell of a lot :biggrin: You get me hooked on this show and now it's goin' bye-bye? That just sucks.

Angel
05-15-2012, 12:21 AM
You've still got 6 episodes coming, lol. I've got my fingers crossed for more, but who knows...

Dan
05-15-2012, 12:58 AM
Yup, no clip this week. :( I wish I had a say in the marketing...

This is such a bad move on their part. They're not thinking globally enough. :(

However, next weeks will be worth it....I get laid...

Hey Now,Only I Can Get My Pants Off Around Here.:D :hitch:

DONNIEP
05-15-2012, 01:19 AM

Holy shit!! It's Dan!! :biggrin:

Angel
05-15-2012, 09:07 AM

I'll go pants off with you next week...but I'm wearing 2 pairs of underwear and my bathing suit bottoms!!!

Angel
05-16-2012, 11:39 PM
Okay, maybe not. They're having to do some damage control from the hip-hop video released yesterday.

They'll be doing another behind-the-scenes this week, and releasing a new trailer.

Sorry Dan, guess I'm pants on till the 27th.

DONNIEP
05-16-2012, 11:42 PM
Okay, maybe not. They're having to do some damage control from the hip-hop video released yesterday.

They'll be doing another behind-the-scenes this week, and releasing a new trailer.

Sorry Dan, guess I'm pants on till the 27th.

WTF??? No new Gunderson next Monday either??? Great... :pullinghair:

Angel
05-17-2012, 12:22 AM
Yeah, I'm pulling my hair too. I think they're really fucking up delaying it like this. There will be a behind-the-scenes for you, and a new trailer. I think the trailer will include some of the shit the media's been saying about Glen.

A right wing conservative radio host is one of the targets of the video, along with the premier and Minister of Culture. It's hurting the industry's cause more than helping it....need to let things die down a little...

I have been told that my scene in the next episode is one of the funniest so far, if that helps at all.

Pants off, Dan!

Dan
05-17-2012, 01:27 AM
How Rude,How Dare They And Get A Big Hairy Dog Up Glen.:D

Angel
05-17-2012, 01:47 AM
Lol, I'll pass that along to the powers that be. But for now, pants off....it's bed time for this bonzo...

Angel
05-22-2012, 11:25 AM
This is the rap video which incited so much controversy here that they had to hold back one week on releasing the next episode.

I have been assured that next Monday will be pants off!!!

VimFuego
05-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Aha! Now I get the "check your penis" thing ref, from another thread, hahaaaaa.

You're really very good and mum and dad gunderson are easily my favourite characters, so far. Excellent!

Oh and break a leg! (or whatever actors say for good luck)

Angel
05-22-2012, 07:43 PM
Aha! Now I get the "check your penis" thing ref, from another thread, hahaaaaa.

You're really very good and mum and dad gunderson are easily my favourite characters, so far. Excellent!

Oh and break a leg! (or whatever actors say for good luck)

Thank you very much! Yes, we say break a leg.

Angel
05-28-2012, 06:52 AM
Well, I'm starting to think the producers are fucking idiots. They haven't uploaded episode 5 yet. I have no idea why not.

However, they've broken every damn "rule" there is when it comes to web series promotion. By now viewers have lost interest, and we're right back where we started.

They had the hype going with the hip hop video...should have released it next week. Fuck, I wish I had some control over this fucking train wreck!!!

Dan
05-29-2012, 01:17 AM
I Was Really Enjoying The Show.:(

Angel
05-29-2012, 07:34 AM
I Was Really Enjoying The Show.:(

I guess it's a case of one guy trying to do it all, while working full time. There'll be a new trailer for the rest of the episodes, and I hope like hell episode 5 airs next week.

If not, I may have to kill somebody and steal their computer files. ;)

DONNIEP
06-02-2012, 12:15 AM
So where the hell is the new Gunderson episode???

Dan
06-02-2012, 01:18 AM
On Hold Til They Sort Their Shit Out.:(

Angel
06-02-2012, 06:24 AM
I'm told new episode and web-site will be launched this Monday...

BITEYOASS
06-02-2012, 09:24 AM
I'm told new episode and web-site will be launched this Monday...

Woo-hoo!

BTW, JC sounds like he has "protester tourette syndrome" at times. Guess he has to remind people not to suck the corporate cock. :biggrin:

Angel
06-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Woo-hoo!

BTW, JC sounds like he has "protester tourette syndrome" at times. Guess he has to remind people not to suck the corporate cock. :biggrin:

Haha, that's going on the FB page!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

BITEYOASS
06-02-2012, 06:00 PM
Haha, that's going on the FB page!

Hell, you should hear what I say about teabaggers at random times.

Angel
06-04-2012, 08:30 PM
YAY!!!! It's GUNDERSON time. Remember in episode 2 when I said I needed to feel fulfilled???...

:D ;)

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/223985_306767166073881_1204345484_n.jpg

DONNIEP
06-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Oh hell! Best episode yet!!! Damn Angel, I almost spit beer all over the place when you told the boss you were ready for the taser!!! That's too fucking good!!! :thumb: :) :gulp:

Angel
06-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Oh hell! Best episode yet!!! Damn Angel, I almost spit beer all over the place when you told the boss you were ready for the taser!!! That's too fucking good!!! :thumb: :) :gulp:

Haha, funnest day of my life shooting that scene! I almost pissed myself when he pulled the taser out as a prop. There were other props used in the improvs which I hope show up in the next "behind the scenes" ;)

loucap81
06-05-2012, 11:29 AM

I agree, definitely the strongest episode thus far. You knew the sex scene with Hal was coming at some point but it was still hilarious, and again the deadpan of Judy Gunderson is what makes it so funny. I really liked how the bowling alley guy wields a samurai too :)

Angel
06-05-2012, 03:23 PM
I agree, definitely the strongest episode thus far. You knew the sex scene with Hal was coming at some point but it was still hilarious, and again the deadpan of Judy Gunderson is what makes it so funny. I really liked how the bowling alley guy wields a samurai too :)

Thanks, Lou. I'm really amazed at how funny Judy is. Even though I know what's coming, the deadpan makes me laugh every time. I'm thinking it comes off that way because I'm not looking for the laugh, I'm trying to go for real emotion. It's funnier when the characters are believable.

Dan
06-06-2012, 01:04 AM
Get A Taser Up You.:D

Angel
06-06-2012, 01:21 AM
Get A Taser Up You.:D

:lmao: I'm hoping the pizza dough hook shows up in the behind the scenes vids....I call it the giant g-spot finder. ;)

loucap81
06-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Angel do you have any other projects going on or in the works right now? Anything that could make its way to YouTube? I know you said this will likely be the only season of Gunderson.

Angel
06-09-2012, 07:43 AM
Unfortunately, nothing at all, and nothing on the horizon until I leave this province. "Where are you moving" has become the new "how are you" when film industry people meet each other on the street.

The episode of "Crime Stories" I'm in airs in the US on July 9th, but there's no lines, just crime re-enactment. I think it's called "blood, lies and alibis" down there, and airs on Investigation Discovery network. The series is broadcast in 30 different languages and over 100 countries.

I'm looking into possibly transferring to a different uni to finish my degree and move somewhere with more work, but being a broke ass student makes it damn hard to save up and pay for a move. I cut down on my classes so I could work more hours and save up...but I have to get a new car so that's where the $ will be going now....

I've got a couple ideas for some skits that would be great on youtube, but finding time to write them is another story...

loucap81
06-12-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm sorry to hear that but I'm glad you're not giving up on it.

I guess no new episode for this week?

Angel
06-13-2012, 07:18 AM
New episode next Monday.

I'll never give up, I start going nuts when I go too long without doing anything, lol.

Angel
06-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Some exciting news coming in the next couple weeks...and before you ask, no, it's not the superbowl, lmao. But it is exciting, nonetheless...

Angel
06-18-2012, 12:57 AM
GUNDERSON, the Van Halen of web series, lol. See the following video for an update regarding the postponement of the series. We'll be back around the same time as VH, only even bigger! (Not bigger than VH...bigger than we are now).

we just want to say hey before we officially announce some pretty sweet news. http://fb.me/1JazuQrJpYESARFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSBXdhdGNoYIPB4sP3 yvqATww=/0/0/0/video.3gp;connectionuid=WAP2%20trans

Sorry, can't embed on my phone, and this address looks really funky, hope it works.

loucap81
06-18-2012, 08:51 PM
Yeah that link is not working for me. Too bad it's postponed...we'll still watch it here at the Army but it's going to be hard to recoup other people who were following it.

Angel
06-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Here, try this one. http://t.co/j0YUeHnu

It will be reaching a much larger audience if what they're working on pans out. :D

DONNIEP
06-18-2012, 10:35 PM
I don't know what the plans are...but they better be pretty fucking good to keep me waiting all this time for the rest of the episodes! This show should be on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim, or on FX after Archer. Thanks for the update Angel :)

Angel
06-19-2012, 12:15 AM
Thanks for the support guys. It sucks having to wait, I know, and I wish I could say more...

As soon as they give me the go ahead, you guys'll be the first to know! Stay Frosty. ;)

Angel
10-06-2012, 09:22 AM
BUMP.

"@GundersonTV: You won't be able to view the previously released eps of the show. Remastered versions will launch soon on Gunderson.tv and @VISOComedy!"

Angel
03-03-2013, 11:33 AM
http://youtu.be/3ICFdsAbF7I

Re-release coming soon... damn I miss these guys!!

Angel
03-09-2013, 11:32 AM
You know the distributor's getting close to the re-release when they start putting stuff like this out. VH must be lucky for GUNDERSON. Every time they get rolling, seems like we do too, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3e45y0nMLs

Angel
03-10-2013, 03:05 AM
...and for this weekend only, a sneak preview of episode 6. Series relaunches next week....I predict VH will announce something big next week...:D;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isQVWIxr1gY&sns=em

Angel
03-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Yay!!! GUNDERSON is back. First 8 episodes available for your viewing pleasure. Remember, not suitable for work or children. Have fun, enjoy and please share. :)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVDG8FQuYIQ9tS2LwY3P6nJoZvGtmpEQp

DONNIEP
03-16-2013, 10:28 AM
If you've never seen this show you have to check it out. New episodes drop on the 8th I believe. GUNDERSON!!!

Angel
03-16-2013, 10:59 AM
Haha. The look of terror one has when her son catches her "in the act"...with his boss. :)

Angel
03-17-2013, 10:12 AM
Episode 9:

http://youtu.be/7LFjqsE7szk

loucap81
04-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Very nice, the rap song in the middle was very funny.

Perhaps this isn't the desired reaction but at this point I feel bad for Glen. He seems to be a tortured soul both literally and figuratively with no support system.

Angel
04-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Very nice, the rap song in the middle was very funny.

Perhaps this isn't the desired reaction but at this point I feel bad for Glen. He seems to be a tortured soul both literally and figuratively with no support system.

You're going to love the resolution in the final episode. They have all the videos at www.gunderson.tv