PDA

View Full Version : Official 6/1 Los Angeles Meetup/Review Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Va Beach VH Fan
01-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Welcome to the Official 6/1 Los Angeles Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!

jhale667
01-06-2012, 11:02 AM
OK, where's the pre-party, L.A. peeps? :baaa:

:guitar:

buffy
01-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Hell Ya' bring it on!!:flame:

SoCalChelle
01-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Does anyone know when the tickets go on sale? I'm not seeing this date on Ticketbastard...

SoCalChelle
01-10-2012, 02:26 AM
Anybody?

GreenBayLA
01-13-2012, 04:41 AM
LiveNation has it I think. Do I need to get an AmEx card for presale? Anyways I'm psyched for the show. A friend who went with me on 07/08 reunion tour said he would pass if it was $200 tix. I say wait til you hear the new album. But I may need to find a Roth Army soldier to hit the show with...

jhale667
01-26-2012, 12:51 PM
Yeah, some of my friends are balking at ticket prices too...imagining the more they hear of the new stuff that'll change. :amen:

Nitro Express
01-26-2012, 01:02 PM
One reason the prices has skyrocketed is the middle men want a cut of the action. More so than ever.

sadaist
01-28-2012, 01:59 PM
I'm thinking of doing LA this time. I did San Diego last tour (my home town). But it's a smaller venue there. I'm thinking it might be fun to see them with a bigger audience. Haven't decided yet. In a perfect world I'd go to both. Anyone need their lawn mowed? I'm a great puller of weeds too!

IceCreamBlondie
05-19-2012, 10:45 AM
The countdown begins to the L.A Shows..!!!!

Less than 2 weeks to go and counting...........WHOO YEAH!!!!! :rockon:

devorzon
05-29-2012, 08:07 AM
Can anyone familiar with the Staples Center area tell me if it'll be safe to walk to and from the concert from Little Tokyo? I plan on staying at the Miyako hotel and don't really want to pay for taxi. Or maybe does the train go to that area?

Karmazin
05-30-2012, 12:31 AM
Definitely safe. Though if you're an out of towner you might feel more comfortable if you don't go too far east. Walk up Grand or Olive, rather than Spring or Main or Los Angeles streets, and then cut over.

Pulled the tickets out of the desk drawer. The countdown to rock has begun....................

jhale667
05-30-2012, 12:34 AM
Or take the Metro Rail and get off at Staples Center...

SNIPER
05-30-2012, 12:42 AM
Can anyone familiar with the Staples Center area tell me if it'll be safe to walk to and from the concert from Little Tokyo? I plan on staying at the Miyako hotel and don't really want to pay for taxi. Or maybe does the train go to that area?
Maybe u should stay in Hawaiian Gardens instead. :biggrin:

SNIPER
05-30-2012, 12:45 AM
You can get some killer burritos in Little Tokyo. :lmao::gulp:

VAN HLN CA
05-30-2012, 12:24 PM

20 years ago you may have been putting your life on the line on such stroll. Anymore, especially last 5 years downtown L.A. Is the safest of the big 3, NY, Chi & LA, murder is at all time low in last decade and the 3 strikes really has thug life more in East LA and Watts, even those are much safer. Murder was as common as robbery 30-40 years ago but with DNA and the whole city on camera, honestly have never had a case of Any WTF's even with my kids in tow over last decade. 20 years back I would have carried my Glock but towns like San Bernardino and Pomona are 10x worse, even Hawaiin Gardens LOL....

VAN HLN CA
05-30-2012, 12:25 PM
Or take the Metro Rail and get off at Staples Center...

JHale got it right, literally drop you off 100 yards from the corner of Staples!

sadaist
05-30-2012, 12:42 PM

What I would do is walk TO the show. It is getting dark quite late right now so you will be walking in daylight. Take a cab AFTER the show back to the hotel at 11 pm. So you only gotta spring for a cab 1 time.

Have a good flight over and enjoy the show. ALOHA!

VAN HLN CA
05-30-2012, 01:47 PM
Well here we go only 2 days till VH returns for Homecoming, pumped doesn't touch what it means to me. Wife insists on going to first show and she is a moderate fan at best, if she wasn't so amazing honestly doubt we'd made it this far, 20 years in Aug. She loves to rain on my VH parade and that's not OK but when I look at her it reminds me how in the hell did I find such blessing that for a SoCal hottie doesn't have the shit of 99.9% woman in her league; non superficial, doesn't care about materialism and unlike most 40 year olds can get away looking Fine without an ounce of makeup. Not bragging, just still makes any straight guy stop and women think she must be 20 years younger, they wanna eat her up. I know STFU...

Here's how the two shows will go. Fri 6/1 will be the one that is best precision show, probably of tour. They will make this critic proof with nothing but best efforts by all four. Dave will put out his best vocals yet and is helped by extra 4 days rest. It will be Perfect and probably not much off script activity. You can bet that even hater writers will print like last round Great Show, maybe 1 will be Red skewed, to be expected. Betting it will be THE SHOW! Then what is it San Jose and Oakland before coming home after Kings 2 home Cup games when you can expect 6/9 to be the fun show and hope cpl of surprises in set. They will be loose and like a handful going to both you'll see a big difference and a more belligerent tone all the way.

I really hate to say this but really think this may be last time they play here so wouldn't miss for the world and I am convinced it does have to to do with Dave having a procedure, we all know how it's helped other artists and for Dave if he gets his range opened up then we may have more to look forward to. Smoking is the worst culprit and for a guy so health conscious it surprises me he doesn't stop or do the ecig like Ed. It's hard to kick but it's fucking him up after all these years. Trouble with Never has to be Blood and Fire for one night at least. Please give us a couple swaps ala Sinners, Hang em and Girl Gone Bad and Out o Love instead of Cradle and hell even pulld Pretty Woman or You Really got me for Light up the Sky or Mean Streets in place of Cradle. Love em all but we're dying to hear songs not heard last tour and new disc has so many great ones it's a disservice to the Band and rest to not let SoundCheckd tunes like Honeybaby or go with As Is or Stay Frosty and watch people buy the disc instead of shirts. Trouble with Never is cool just not the right greatness that we can all enjoy, China town rocks but it's same old complaint this is a outstanding disc and we want to hear the great songs, unexpected show highlights could easily be DOA, Sinners, Take Your Whiskey or really throw us a loop and go Dirty Movies. Point is we want as much as we haven't heard as possible....

Fri have perfect seats 10 rows off the floor about 15 rows back to soak it all up, week after will be right in the front. Then Anaheim or SD will not really matter where as it will be cut loose time to party. All shows from last tour and these LA shows were soaked up sober to remember. Last time final show as VH in 1984, 5 feet from band, limo, fine ass gf but with me downing the Jack sadly don't remember tons of the night so usually don't indulge until after shows.

If these are the final LA shows the bittersweet truth is I can handle it now, after all the VH stress before 2007 truth be told really didn't beive we'd get 5 years capped with best disc imaginable. Seen them enough and about 15 Dave solo a DVD in Blu Ray is what can keep it all relevant as they get product with them at peak of playing, just wish this happened in '96 so we'd have 4 more tours and another album or two. Had I not been to Forum show 2/8 would have gone to Ky as I did Charlotte kick off in '07

At the end of the Day, yes Wolf and Eds wife are really how we have this and Mike always was the reason for restroom run, he was great with his backing vocals but I couldn't care less he's gone as I know the Wolf knew the real deal and made it All happen, so whatever the case my be, Dave not free reign, no such thing as old days VH backstage mayhem etc. it's all worth it and can't ever discount he and Jannie for getting this all where it is.

Bring it on, Fri will be amazing and we will all see what really happens post N.O.
This band is more than my favorite music, it is part of all the good in my life and always will be.....My Dad still says when are you going to outgrow this, he doesn't get the truth, it's in my blood so until it stops flowing it will never change! 2012 has been rough but all this VH has helped me through lots, Thank You VH!!!

TWO MORE DAYS, Fn A YEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!

VAN HLN CA
05-30-2012, 01:49 PM
Sadist,
You doing LA or SD or both now that it's all said n done?

Angel
05-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Anyone interested? He's got a new tweet now, "drastically reduced"
"@Topical_Optical: Also have 2 #VanHalen tix in LA - 3RD ROW!!! #StaplesCenter http://ow.ly/b8nFG"

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

devorzon
05-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the tips guys, guess either walking or train would be a good option. Glad to here it's relatively safe. Can't wait for the show! Hope they give the hometown crowd something special, would love to hear Secrets, since i read somewhere they were supposedly doing that song during some soundchecks.

IceCreamBlondie
05-31-2012, 01:52 AM
2 Days to go!!! YESSSS!!!!!! ;)
Its gonna be a damn good time!

loucap81
05-31-2012, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the tips guys, guess either walking or train would be a good option. Glad to here it's relatively safe. Can't wait for the show! Hope they give the hometown crowd something special, would love to hear Secrets, since i read somewhere they were supposedly doing that song during some soundchecks.

Secrets was on that "master setlist" in those YouTube videos shot by some rogue back in November. I don't know that anyone has actually heard it played in any capacity though. I'd love to hear that one too.

Sweet Irony
05-31-2012, 08:33 PM
Me too!

SNIPER
05-31-2012, 11:58 PM
There is nothing better to me than a VH show in L.A. where I was born and raised for 25 years. Stoked!!!:rockit2:

Dan
06-01-2012, 12:47 AM
Spoke To Juice This Morning,He's Going To The Show With Blondie.:D

chi-town324
06-01-2012, 01:16 AM
yea he told me he was going when we went to the chicago show..i think Ace is as well...wow

sadaist
06-01-2012, 01:33 AM
There is nothing better to me than being with my woman at a VH show in L.A. where I was born and raised for 25 years and they play Light Up The Sky. Stoked!!!:rockit2:

Fixed.

sadaist
06-01-2012, 01:45 AM
Sadist,
You doing LA or SD or both now that it's all said n done?

:( Won't be LA. Still time for SD. Hoping the wallet Gods smile upon me quickly. 2007 I got my tix day prior from ebay (or maybe Craigslist). Was really planning on that postponed leg to save me. Argh.

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 02:13 AM
LA is full of people who would really never be missed by anyone. Some human organs on the black market should shower you with the needed cash.

sadaist
06-01-2012, 02:40 AM
LA is full of people who would really never be missed by anyone. Some human organs on the black market should shower you with the needed cash.

I keep trying to rent my penis out to bikini models. No luck yet, but it only takes one!

VAN HLN CA
06-01-2012, 03:48 AM
:( Won't be LA. Still time for SD. Hoping the wallet Gods smile upon me quickly. 2007 I got my tix day prior from ebay (or maybe Craigslist). Was really planning on that postponed leg to save me. Argh.

Damn, wish heard this day or two ago. Neighbor was invited with his pal, he has a gig cant go offered me the ticket and told him I'm set. Being after midnight doubt I can see him before he leaves in A.M. if I do see him I'll ask if still OK to have. Would you be able to make the 2hr on last minute if its possible?

VAN HLN CA
06-01-2012, 04:05 AM
Heres a sample of last time in this neck of the woods. I got half the thing on iPhone so hope I can get rest up as this is shaky, two others are in 3 song blocks until memory quit in Blood & Fire right as Dave starts Told You.....

I am so amped, how can I think sleep? Youngest son graduates Jr. High in 8 Hrs....

It never eases, Day before ALWAYS rattles Every last nerve ending in the build-up......

Long day before and then the DRIVE on a Fri. night, probably means being seated 10 minutes before levitation, if no traffic maybe lucky enough to see a K&G tune and absorb set-up adrenaline surge.

VAN HLN CA
06-01-2012, 04:20 AM
Wow now it shows. I don't know why it defaults to low-res, hit HD in the settings viewer because it's fairly crisp..

P.S. After watching the clips, Dave sounded pretty tight and that was a headset night. Hope to say hey to some RA Troopers, must try s l e e p .

jhale667
06-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Anybody going to the show next Satruday, too?

Fairwrning
06-01-2012, 12:39 PM
So if SF is a single dont they HAVE to play it soon??!!

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Dave's still trying to learn the fucking words...

IceCreamBlondie
06-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Just a few hours to go..........WOOOOOHOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!:cheer::clap:

Stay Frosty, everyone!!!!

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-01-2012, 05:22 PM
VH with DLR in LA Nice!!

loucap81
06-01-2012, 05:47 PM
So if SF is a single dont they HAVE to play it soon??!!

"Push Comes to Shove" and "Dancing in the Street" were released as singles. There's no evidence that "Push" was ever played live (which is really too bad), and "Dancing in the Street" was played live only a couple of times.

So this is love
06-01-2012, 05:56 PM
QUOTE=SNIPER;1658602]There is nothing better to me than a VH show in L.A. where I was born and raised for 25 years. Stoked!!!:rockit2:[/QUOTE]

I always thought people go from Boise to L.A. and not the other way around:boink::blah::)

jhale667
06-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Anyone notice in the full 5/27 Vegas video Dave played the "Stay Frosty" chord change before ICM, only at like half-speed? Definitely hinted at it, though...

SNIPER
06-01-2012, 06:03 PM
QUOTE=SNIPER;1658602]There is nothing better to me than a VH show in L.A. where I was born and raised for 25 years. Stoked!!!:rockit2:

I always thought people go from Boise to L.A. and not the other way around:boink::blah::)[/QUOTE]

Actually, most of the people here are from Cali.

Fairwrning
06-01-2012, 06:12 PM
Dave's still trying to learn the fucking words...

Wing it..he usually does anyway

Romeo Delight
06-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Anyone notice in the full 5/27 Vegas video Dave played the "Stay Frosty" chord change before ICM, only at like half-speed? Definitely hinted at it, though...

Don't you think there is a good chance they might break that out in LA?

Dan
06-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Have A Sweet As Time.:D

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-01-2012, 07:06 PM
I think with the recent rumors, the odd lack of press, the new single coming out, and the return to their own backyard Van Halen will take this opportunity to play pretty much the same show they played everywhere else.

VAiN
06-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Don't you think there is a good chance they might break that out in LA?

This is not a knock on Dave in any way, but I don't think that he could play and sing the acoustic parts at the same time.. Sure would love to be wrong.

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Hey everyone! Happy Friday and gig night! I plan on tuning in for updates tonight, and want to wish those of you going to the gig a fuckin' stellar time!!! I would SO love to be at this show!

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Light em up!!!!!!

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Light em up!!!!!!

DAMN STRAIGHT! I'm still on a freakin' high from the audio on the other thread .....Holy shit!

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
That sounded sooooooo good didn't it?

ALMOSTsaved
06-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Insult? Can't decide...

Van Halen sold out Staples Center tonight, in case you were wondering what happened to the gas station attendants and pizza delivery guys.— Nick Youssef (@NickYoussef) June 2, 2012

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 09:37 PM
That sounded sooooooo good didn't it?

Oh fuck ya!!! That was AMAZING!

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-01-2012, 09:38 PM
I vote insult.

ALMOSTsaved
Anyone going to #VanHalen at Staples tonight: Have fun! Unless they play "Little Guitars," in which case OMFG I haaaate you.— Nicole Campos (@camposova) June 2, 2012

Light Em' Up!
Insult? Can't decide...

Van Halen sold out Staples Center tonight, in case you were wondering what happened to the gas station attendants and pizza delivery guys.— Nick Youssef (@NickYoussef) June 2, 2012

I take it as the whole town is deserted and is currently at the Staples Center...hope people got grub and gas yesterday! VAN FUCKIN HALEN BABY!

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-01-2012, 09:39 PM
They could play LUTS instrumental for all I care. Just play it. it sounded dead on.

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Anyone going to #VanHalen at Staples tonight: Have fun! Unless they play "Little Guitars," in which case OMFG I haaaate you.— Nicole Campos (@camposova) June 2, 2012

Switch the part about playing "Little Guiltars" to playing LUTS and then OMFG I haaaaate you!

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 09:40 PM
They could play LUTS instrumental for all I care. Just play it. it sounded dead on.

We shouldn't probably chat about it on this thread, but the back ups are fucking amazing...Dave's GOT to agree to do it!

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-01-2012, 09:40 PM
I have a thing for Little Guitars too, but LUTS would be better.

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-01-2012, 09:41 PM
We shouldn't probably chat about it on this thread, but the back ups are fucking amazing...Dave's GOT to agree to do it!

Hmm...maybe you're right.

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 09:43 PM
From Wolfie:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Feels great to be back in LA! Very excited to play at the home of the @<a href="https://twitter.com

SNIPER
06-01-2012, 09:43 PM

Fuck it, they can just do that. Give Dave a water break. I just wanna hear it pump through the mains.

ALMOSTsaved
06-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Don't let the #party stop... come here after the #vanhalen concert 1800 S Main St #dtla #stripclubs #staplescenter #la #lalive #dejavu— DejaVu OnMain (@TheVuOnMain) June 2, 2012

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Sorry Deja Vu, I'm a couple thousand miles away.

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Fuck this. HELL WILL FREEZE OVER FIRST!!!!
Rich Rodriguez @ricotheman

#VanHalen tonight. I'm still waiting for the Gary Cherone reunion tour.

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Sorry, I STILL can't embed!

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Fuck this. HELL WILL FREEZE OVER FIRST!!!!
Rich Rodriguez @ricotheman

#VanHalen tonight. I'm still waiting for the Gary Cherone reunion tour.
JEEZ :rolleyes:

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-01-2012, 09:59 PM
I still say Gary>Sam

ALMOSTsaved
06-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Kinda regretting not going to tonite's #vanhalen show...but I AM going to next week's 2nd LA gig...WILL see them 2x this year!!— Jay(@jhale667) June 2, 2012

ALMOSTsaved
06-01-2012, 10:33 PM
And 30 minutes later not another post happened...

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 10:45 PM
And 30 minutes later not another post happened...

I'm assuming KATG is still on....it's pretty quiet over there on twitter....do you know if we have anyone from the Army that will be reporting in?

ALMOSTsaved
06-01-2012, 10:47 PM
No clue. I think it's astonishing how dead this thread is on a Friday night for a VH hometown show. Crazy shit.

DONNIEP
06-01-2012, 10:50 PM
A little over an hour left to go... :gulp:

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 10:50 PM
It sure sucks for us who are taking it in virtually....:pullinghair:

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 10:52 PM
A little over an hour left to go... :gulp:

Hey DONNIEP! Happy Gig night! Did you see the amazing thread with LUTS at soundcheck?!?!?

DONNIEP
06-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Got my fingers crossed for you Light 'Em Up :)

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Got my fingers crossed for you Light 'Em Up :)

LOL! You always do....honestly, I think if it happens it will either be the second LA show, or after the "break"....

DONNIEP
06-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Hey DONNIEP! Happy Gig night! Did you see the amazing thread with LUTS at soundcheck?!?!?

I just checked out the audio and I was really diggin' it!! Hmmm...wonder what the chances are that they'll break it out tonite? :)

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 10:56 PM
From twitter...wait until the Might Van Halen rock her socks off!!!

Paula Yoo @PaulaYoo

img.ly/j0A1 Kool & the Gang rockin' the house before #VanHalen starts at Staples! Kool's still COOL! Really great tight set! :)

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 10:58 PM
I just checked out the audio and I was really diggin' it!! Hmmm...wonder what the chances are that they'll break it out tonite? :)

I just keep listening to it over and over and over....

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Stephanie Zepeda @SteffisBeachy

Ahhhhh yesssssssss!!! #vanhalen #ridiculousness #sexy #sisters #nightout instagr.am/p/LWwKQ8KTNy/

(There's a photo that I couldn't embed....not sure if it's thighs, or an ass crack, or some seriously long cleavage. Sorry boys, I still can't embed.)

Dan
06-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Bring It Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.:D

Dan
06-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Good Evening From The Deep South.:D

DONNIEP
06-01-2012, 11:09 PM

It's a party now!!! Cheers :gulp:

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 11:11 PM

Hey Dan! Good evening from the northwest....looking forward to a kick ass night here at the Army...

Light Em' Up!
It's a party now!!! Cheers :gulp:

Thanks...guess I'm not much of a part eh DONNIEP :-)

loucap81
Checking in. Do we have anyone on the inside providing setlist updates? I'll stay up as late as I can.

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Sounds like fake mullets have arrived at the Staples Center....

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Checking in. Do we have anyone on the inside providing setlist updates? I'll stay up as late as I can.

Hey Lou! Glad you are here my friend. Do you know anything "inside"?

Dan
06-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Juice And Blondie Are There But Cant Get An Up-Date On The Set-List.:(

Dan
06-01-2012, 11:15 PM
3:15pm Saturday Afternoon Having My First Jim Beam.:D :hitch:

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Juice And Blondie Are There But Cant Get An Up-Date On The Set-List.:(

Why not???

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 11:17 PM
3:15pm Saturday Afternoon Having My First Jim Beam.:D :hitch:

How was the show??? LOL!

SNIPER
06-01-2012, 11:17 PM
I think if there was gonna be something special added to the show tonight is the night in L.A. baby!!!!! Bring on some extra encore tunes!! I don't care what the are either. Just bring em on!! :clap:

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 11:18 PM
I think if there was gonna be something special added to the show tonight is the night in L.A. baby!!!!! Bring on some extra encore tunes!! I don't care what the are either. Just bring em on!! :clap:

I have to disagree. I think if there is something special, it will be on night two at the Staples Center....

Dan
06-01-2012, 11:20 PM
How was the show??? LOL!

How Dare You.:D

Dan
06-01-2012, 11:22 PM
Why not???

Maybe Cos Of The Time Zone.:D

Dan
06-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Hope Van Halen Pull Something BIG Out Of The Hat Tonight.:D

ALMOSTsaved
06-01-2012, 11:25 PM
And the picking apart...This guy will all night I'm sure:

Kool and the Gang done. Now bring out Diamond Dave. Or what's left of him. #staplescenter #vanhalen— Danny Deraney (@DannyDeraney) June 2, 2012

Dan
06-01-2012, 11:27 PM

Kool and the Gang done. Now bring out Diamond Dave. Or what's left of him. #staplescenter #vanhalen— Danny Deraney (@DannyDeraney) June 2, 2012

This Guy Is A Pole-Smoker From Way Back.:hitch:

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 11:29 PM

Screw this kind of attitude.

SNIPER
06-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Fuck that guy!

ALMOSTsaved
06-01-2012, 11:30 PM
This Guy Is A Pole-Smoker From Way Back.:hitch:

I thought so too. The pic in the upper left corner on his page was the giveaway....and hence why I said he will pick apart all night.

ALMOSTsaved
06-01-2012, 11:33 PM
At Staples Center... About to see #VanHalen w/ David Lee Roth!— Dante Basco (@dantebasco) June 2, 2012

Kool & the Gang ended with "Celebration" of course! Great musicians! I danced! Can't wait for #VanHalen next at Staples! Will post pics! :)— Paula Yoo (@PaulaYoo) June 2, 2012

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 11:39 PM
God damn straight!!!

Adam Orth ‏@adam_orth

You know it's serious when the gong is wheeled out behind the drum riser and a roadie douses it with gasoline. ‪#vanhalen

ALMOSTsaved
06-01-2012, 11:41 PM
As long as the striped bitch doesn't sit like this for the show...

Front row center at #StaplesCenter #VanHalen wearing #Balmain pants and #ChristianLouboutin shoes instagr.am/p/LW03NZoQxq/— RockNRollaStyle (@RocknrollaStyle) June 2, 2012

loucap81
06-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Hey Lou! Glad you are here my friend. Do you know anything "inside"?

It's funny you say that because I did have recent correspondence with the guy. His exact words: "We'll see them again. I feel confident about it."

I don't know if he knows more than he's willing to tell me, or if he also doesn't know the particulars of what's going on and that's just his hunch.

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 11:42 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Roadies setting up Eddie &amp; company's gear. I have a feeling this is gonna be LOUD. <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%2523VanHalen">#VanHalen</a> <a

ALMOSTsaved
06-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Roadies setting up Eddie & company's gear. I have a feeling this is gonna be LOUD. #VanHalen twitter.com/ewrote/status/…— Eric Wallace (@ewrote) June 2, 2012

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 11:43 PM
It's funny you say that because I did have recent correspondence with the guy. His exact words: "We'll see them again. I feel confident about it."

I don't know if he knows more than he's willing to tell me, or if he also doesn't know the particulars of what's going on and that's just his hunch.

Hmmmm....I wonder what that means Lou....keep us posted??

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Roadies setting up Eddie & company's gear. I have a feeling this is gonna be LOUD. #VanHalen twitter.com/ewrote/status/…— Eric Wallace (@ewrote) June 2, 2012

Thanks for posting the good version....I still am having troubles embedding...I like the way they look when you do it, so I will quit....

So this is love
06-01-2012, 11:47 PM
Anticipation is the best part....I wish I could live it again

ALMOSTsaved
06-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Thanks for posting the good version....I still am having troubles embedding...I like the way they look when you do it, so I will quit....

Don't quit...I won't be here for the entire show I'm sure. I'm 2 hours ahead.

jpage78
06-01-2012, 11:50 PM

I actually know some guys who work at Live Nation...and they insist to me that this tour will be coming back to the States and that Australia and Japan are "next priority"...whatever that means.

Dan
Lou Knows Ed's Pool Cleaner Too.:D

ALMOSTsaved
Huge pile of brown M&Ms out back of Staples Center in LA means one thing... #vanhalen back in town with #diamonddave & everybody wants some!— Kenneth Field (@kennethfield) June 2, 2012

ALMOSTsaved
06-01-2012, 11:52 PM
So no Momshell tonight?

Dan
Pants And Socks Are About To Come Off.:hitch:

mug
Bring back the gong, BURNIN RING OF FIRE!

ALMOSTsaved
06-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Building Dave's dance floor. #vanhalen instagr.am/p/LW2niTEmFr/— Jonella Allen (@BunnyMoonPress) June 2, 2012

mug
06-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Lisa wants to know if your hammerd DAN?

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Anticipation is the best part....I wish I could live it again

Can't wait for our chance...I've only seen them once in 2008 and that was before I "got it"

loucap81
06-01-2012, 11:55 PM
I'm betting she's in bed by now. Close to midnight here.

Dan
06-01-2012, 11:56 PM
They Need To Bring Back,The,Drum Fridge Back On Stage.:D

ALMOSTsaved
06-01-2012, 11:56 PM
I'm betting she's in bed by now. Close to midnight here.

Probably right. Forgot about that.

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 11:57 PM
Don't quit...I won't be here for the entire show I'm sure. I'm 2 hours ahead.

Okay but they won't look pretty...

Dan
06-01-2012, 11:58 PM

I'm No Cheap Drunk,Brother.:D

Say Hello To Lisa From Me.Nice Meeting You Guys Back In 2008.:D

Light Em' Up!
06-01-2012, 11:58 PM

Socks and pants off and a Van Halen show...I'm going to bet yes.

ALMOSTsaved
06-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Okay but they won't look pretty...

Effort is always attractive.

mug
06-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Lets ROCK!

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:00 AM
So no Momshell tonight?

I haven't talked to her...was going to text her but didn't wanna seem like a stalker.

mug
06-02-2012, 12:01 AM
If its saturday there you can bet he's hammered

Dan
06-02-2012, 12:04 AM
If its saturday there you can bet he's hammered

Please Note:I Didnt Smoke Any Weed In Green Bay.:D

mug
06-02-2012, 12:06 AM
Not i. lol

ALMOSTsaved
06-02-2012, 12:08 AM
And so it starts! #VanHalen at Staples Center twitter.com/mr_sams/status…— Samee (@mr_sams) June 2, 2012

Dan
06-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Too Early For A,Go Pack Go?:D

ALMOSTsaved
06-02-2012, 12:10 AM
Big ol' screen #VanHalen twitter.com/mr_sams/status…— Samee (@mr_sams) June 2, 2012

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 12:12 AM
Song titles...stat!

ALMOSTsaved
06-02-2012, 12:13 AM
img.ly/j0IU Yeah! #VanHalen just started at Staples! "Unchained" and now "Running w/the Devil"! :)— Paula Yoo (@PaulaYoo) June 2, 2012

mug
06-02-2012, 12:14 AM
too early for a,go pack go?:d go van halen go!

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 12:15 AM
Werrrd

ALMOSTsaved
06-02-2012, 12:16 AM
Crowd sounds amazing tnite at staples center #vanhalen concert— Suzie Del Vecchio (@Suziedelvecchio) June 2, 2012

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:17 AM
That's good, but how do the boys sound?!?!?

Suzie Del Vecchio @Suziedelvecchio

Crowd sounds amazing tnite at staples center #vanhalen concert

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:18 AM
JINX! You owe me a vodka tonic!:)

ALMOSTsaved
06-02-2012, 12:19 AM
@livenationla #VANHALEN killing it at @StaplescenterLA instagr.am/p/LW5eG6vZT3/— Live Nation L.A. (@LiveNation_LA) June 2, 2012

Dan
06-02-2012, 12:19 AM
JINX! You owe me a vodka tonic!:)

Hey,No Drinking And Typing.:D

ALMOSTsaved
06-02-2012, 12:20 AM
This dude returns....no nitpicking yet:

Romeos friggin delight! #vanhalen #staplescenter— Danny Deraney (@DannyDeraney) June 2, 2012

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:21 AM
Hey,No Drinking And Typing.:D

Is eating okay???

ALMOSTsaved
06-02-2012, 12:21 AM
I swear Dr. Rockso, I mean DLR is wearing bowling shoes, sliding all over the place...#VanHalen twitter.com/mr_sams/status…— Samee (@mr_sams) June 2, 2012

ALMOSTsaved
06-02-2012, 12:22 AM
Oh, yeah --it's ON!!!!!! #VanHalen twitter.com/ewrote/status/…— Eric Wallace (@ewrote) June 2, 2012

Dan
06-02-2012, 12:22 AM
On Behalf Of The Mighty Sheep Pen,Gumboots,Swanndris And Long-Johns Off.:D

Dan
06-02-2012, 12:23 AM
Is eating okay???

Eat Away.:D

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 12:25 AM
Van freakin Halen!!!!

Dan
06-02-2012, 12:25 AM
Dont Laugh At Wearing Bowling Shoes.They Are Sweet As,Dancing In Them.:D

ALMOSTsaved
06-02-2012, 12:26 AM
DLR style hot leather pants and EVH guitar licks. Rock n roll lives! #vanHalen— Alexandra Greenberg (@AlexaGberg) June 2, 2012

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 12:28 AM
Hey 2004 me...on June 1, 2012 Van Halen with David Lee Roth will be performing in Los Angeles with Edward sounding better than he has in 30 years.

2004 me: Yeah right

Me: It's true...look.

2004 me: Whoa!

ALMOSTsaved
06-02-2012, 12:29 AM
No setlist action going on with the tweets.

Light Em' Up!
And more from twitter:

Alexandra Greenberg @AlexaGberg

DLR style hot leather pants and EVH guitar licks. Rock n roll lives! #vanHalen

Dan
DLR style hot leather pants and EVH guitar licks. Rock n roll lives! #vanHalen— Alexandra Greenberg (@AlexaGberg) June 2, 2012

Double Damn, Alexandra Greenberg Looks Mighty Fine.:D

Just Saying.:D

ALMOSTsaved
06-02-2012, 12:30 AM
At Staples with Van Halen. It's like I'm back in 1984 all over again. #vanhalen #evh— Eric Swelstad (@ericswel) June 2, 2012

Dan
06-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Hey 2004 me...on June 1, 2012 Van Halen with David Lee Roth will be performing in Los Angeles with Edward sounding better than he has in 30 years.

2004 me: Yeah right

Me: It's true...look.

2004 me: Whoa!

Have You Been Drinking?

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:32 AM
Sounds like Everybody Wants Some.

TwoFoolsAMinute
No, I made a time portal from a copper pot and a few magnets.

ALMOSTsaved
Eddie winked at me. I know he did. "Everybody wants some! I want some too!!" #VanHalen instagr.am/p/LW68fCq9aL/— Lu Torres (@Luchita_Libre) June 2, 2012

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 12:33 AM
I want some toooooooooooooooah!

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Ditto.

ALMOSTsaved
06-02-2012, 12:35 AM
If you are an artist or creative and can do what made you awesome and respected originally 10x better 30 years later, you won. #VANHALEN— Adam Orth (@adam_orth) June 2, 2012

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 12:36 AM
Ditto.

Guess I don't need to ask "How bout yooooooooooah!?"

Light Em' Up!
Hell ya!!!

Adam Orth @adam_orth

If you are an artist or creative and can do what made you awesome and respected originally 10x better 30 years later, you won. #VANHALEN

Light Em' Up!
if you are an artist or creative and can do what made you awesome and respected originally 10x better 30 years later, you won. #vanhalen— adam orth (@adam_orth) june 2, 2012

fuck ya!!!!

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 12:37 AM
If you are an artist or creative and can do what made you awesome and respected originally 10x better 30 years later, you won. #VANHALEN— Adam Orth (@adam_orth) June 2, 2012

Best...tweet...ever

So this is love
Can't wait for our chance...I've only seen them once in 2008 and that was before I "got it"

I saw them first in 1984 and it was a memorable night.......................I brought like 10 peeps to the show.........yeah that April 19 was something

Light Em' Up!
Guess I don't need to ask "How bout yooooooooooah!?"

LOL....nope.

Dan
No, I made a time portal from a copper pot and a few magnets.

Kiwi No.8 Wire Does The Trick.:D

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:38 AM
I saw them first in 1984 and it was a memorable night.......................I brought like 10 peeps to the show.........yeah that April 19 was something

I saw them front row in Reno in 2008, but had no freakin' idea....so glad I've "got it" now....

SNIPER
06-02-2012, 12:39 AM
Best...tweet...ever

Fuck yeah it is!! Damn!! Nice!

Dan
06-02-2012, 12:39 AM
We Are Missing Shoes,Tonight.:(

SNIPER
06-02-2012, 12:40 AM
I saw them front row in Reno in 2008, but had no freakin' idea....so glad I've "got it" now....

That was an expensive date. Glad you got it now! :)

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 12:40 AM
I'm considering grad school in Reno...what do you think of it?

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 12:41 AM
We Are Missing Shoes,Tonight.:(

I haven't worn shoes all day.

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:41 AM
That was an expensive date. Glad you got it now! :)

Best date EVER lover!

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:42 AM
I'm considering grad school in Reno...what do you think of it?

Grad school or Reno??

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 12:42 AM
LIGHT UP THE SKY! LIGHT UP THE SKY!

HOLY SHIT!

I wonder if they are going to play Light Up The Sky.

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:43 AM
Personally, I'm missing Shoes and Momshell tonight....it would be nice to have some estrogen on here besides me...

ALMOSTsaved
'We're playin' in our backyard .' #vanhalen— Eric Swelstad (@ericswel) June 2, 2012

TwoFoolsAMinute
Grad school or Reno??

Reno, NV

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:44 AM
LIGHT UP THE SKY! LIGHT UP THE SKY!

HOLY SHIT!

I wonder if they are going to play Light Up The Sky.

YOU ASS!!!! You almost had me fooled!!! You know, if they ever do actually play it, I will just think you all are fucking with me.

ALMOSTsaved
06-02-2012, 12:45 AM
Diamond Dave does not disappoint. What a showman! #VanHalen— Steve Ortiz (@stevieort) June 2, 2012

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:46 AM
Steve Ortiz @stevieort

Diamond Dave does not disappoint. What a showman! #VanHalen

Momshell
06-02-2012, 12:46 AM
Hey everyone - just stopping in to say a quick hello. I'm not asleep, although I should be since I have to be up in 4 1/2 hours to attend my son's preschool graduation. Was working on another freakin cake, this time for a paying customer, and it needs to be delivered tomorrow, so I missed the fun. Sounds like no surprises yet. Miss you all - can't wait for these guys to return to the east so I can make it to the end. I'll hope for LUTS in my sleep Light Em Up! And by the way, I'd never think of you as a stalker!! :) Have fun everyone. See you in the (way too early) am! Night night!

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 12:47 AM
Personally, I'm missing Shoes and Momshell tonight....it would be nice to have some estrogen on here besides me...

Come on...men have estrogen.

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:47 AM
Reno, NV

It was fine, I guess...I don't know what it would be like to live there....I'm kind of a "small town" girl...not used to the hustle and bustle....

ALMOSTsaved
06-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Eddie reaffirms his place in the pantheon of rock gods. A musician for the ages. What a show! #VanHalen— Steve Ortiz (@stevieort) June 2, 2012

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:49 AM
Hey everyone - just stopping in to say a quick hello. I'm not asleep, although I should be since I have to be up in 4 1/2 hours to attend my son's preschool graduation. Was working on another freakin cake, this time for a paying customer, and it needs to be delivered tomorrow, so I missed the fun. Sounds like no surprises yet. Miss you all - can't wait for these guys to return to the east so I can make it to the end. I'll hope for LUTS in my sleep Light Em Up! And by the way, I'd never think of you as a stalker!! :) Have fun everyone. See you in the (way too early) am! Night night!

I miss you my Van Halen sister!!!

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 12:50 AM
Got it bad got it bad got it bad...

So this is love

YEAH What happen to Momshell ???she doesn't like CVH anymore??? Nah ...she probly thought it was an off night

TwoFoolsAMinute
Are you guys censoring...or is this show douche free?

Dan
06-02-2012, 12:51 AM
I haven't worn Panty-Hose All Day.

How Rude.:D

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:51 AM
Come on...men have estrogen.

Where???

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:52 AM

I was just telling Sniper that all the tweets have been positive....pretty impressive...well, there was one that I didn't post and neither did Almost....

So this is love
06-02-2012, 12:53 AM
I miss you my Van Halen sister!!!

Never heard of preschool graduation...:lmao:

Dan
06-02-2012, 12:53 AM
Where???

TwoFoolsAMinute Has,Man Boobs.:D

J/king Brother.

SNIPER
06-02-2012, 12:54 AM

Light em Up is a bit. She showed me a couple lame ones. But I told her to keep it positive those fuckers piss me off.

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:54 AM
YEAH What happen to Momshell ???she doesn't like CVH anymore??? Nah ...she probly thought it was an off night

Scroll up!!!

ALMOSTsaved
06-02-2012, 12:56 AM
I'm out for the night. Enjoy the rest of the show!

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 12:56 AM
Drum solo now from what I'm reading...

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 12:58 AM
TwoFoolsAMinute Has,Man Boobs.:D

J/king Brother.

Hey, that's only because I'm really fat.

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 01:01 AM
so I can't sleep at night...

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:03 AM
I'll take over twitter, but my embedding isn't working so they won't be pretty...

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:03 AM
Heavy Metal Jesus @Nexi_Dios

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love! bit.ly/IHNewG @getglue #VanHalen

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:05 AM
Jared Lewis Hoffman @jared370

Is it the Staples Center or is it sound guys that lost their hearing 2 decades ago? #vanhalen #suckysound

Dan
06-02-2012, 01:06 AM
so I can't sleep at night...

I Blame Too Much Sugar On That.:D

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:08 AM
Looks like Val is taking in the show. I bet she's one proud mama!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search/%2523VanHalen">#VanHalen</a> is kickin’ it tonight! <a

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:09 AM
Valerie Bertinelli

* ✔

@Wolfiesmom

#VanHalen is kickin’ it tonight! pic.twitter.com/NTGKeLlY

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:14 AM
Twitter just got really quiet...so did everyone on here?!?!? WTF?

Dan
06-02-2012, 01:16 AM
MILF In Da House.:D

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:17 AM
So, I guess anyone named MouMou would probably have confusion...GRRRR!

MouMou @Dangermouse1973

#vanHalen at #staples I can't decide if David Lee reminds me of Liberachi or Phyllis Diller. pic.twitter.com/0pZKgiQb

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 01:24 AM
I can't decide if David Lee reminds me of Liberachi or Phyllis Diller.

Forgive me...but that's funny.

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:27 AM
Here are a few tidbits I pulled from elsewhere:

Great soundcheck...suspiciosly no as is...

Unchained. Romeo. Rwtd. Tattoo. Light up the sky

Did Wolfie sing backup parts on Light Up The Sky?

They both did. Ed totally impressed me with the forcefulness of his pipes into the mic. Sitting VIP land, all 4 of us here think so.

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:29 AM
So, I guess it will be curious to see if "Stay Frosty" finds it's way to the set since it's the newest "release"...twitter is dead and no one is posting songs or anything.

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:30 AM
Maybe Cindy's ears need fixed???

Cindy @cindyslee

At Staples Center watching #VANHALEN someone please fix the sound. Thanks.

loucap81
06-02-2012, 01:33 AM
Yeah no setlist info on the Links. I'm not getting my hopes up for this show or the rest of the tour in terms of surprises.

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:34 AM
Yeah no setlist info on the Links. I'm not getting my hopes up for this show or the rest of the tour in terms of surprises.

LOL...you knew right what I was up to eh Mr. Lou!! :-) Sorry, just get annoyed when no one says what's going on. I agree, I don't think anything much will change until after the break...

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:36 AM
diamondave @diamondave

#VanHalen is killing it tonight! this is from the song "panama" at Staples Center. #rnr pic.twitter.com/yLA8GBxP

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 01:39 AM
Van Halen is not a group to shift on the fly.

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:41 AM
Sounds like Jump is just happening now....so....bring on the videos and reviews!

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:44 AM
Well, most of the stuff was positive on Twitter...there were a few complaints near the end in regards to the "sound"...I know this has been addressed on previous gig threads...perhaps it has to do with the venue, or the area where someone is sitting, or ....who knows.

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:48 AM
Okay, I'm confused...now people are talking about Eruption....maybe the show isn't over quite yet...

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 01:48 AM
I've seen some shows that were great but the sound was terrible. It happens.

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:50 AM
Eric Wallace @ewrote

Eddie's solo!!!! #VanHalen pic.twitter.com/L2bMobcR

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:50 AM
Oh and on a side note...this show has now put me as a COMMANDO!!! I'm moving up in the world!!! WOO HOO!

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 01:55 AM
Jonella Allen @BunnyMoonPress

I expected the guitar solo to rock but that was magical. #vanhalen

Dan
06-02-2012, 01:56 AM
Means,Pants Off.:D

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 02:00 AM
Jonathan Angelico @JonathANgelico

I want to be Eddie #vanhalen when I grow up. instagr.am/p/LXEgagFCcL/

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 02:11 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>As it should only be with Diamond Dave <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%2523VH">#VH</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%2523vanhalen">#vanhalen</a>

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 02:13 AM
Suzie Del Vecchio @Suziedelvecchio

Amazing experience at #vanhalen concert! Massive!

Dan
06-02-2012, 02:26 AM
Hot-Dog And Shake Time.:D

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 02:37 AM
Cesar Orozco @ChipDoctor

Thanks for rockin the sh*t out of this joint. Here's pointing at you, Roth. ��#vanhalenn#top55 #everybodywanninstagr.am/p/LXIJ2_phtR/m

Light Em' Up!
06-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Someone posted this photo on twitter, but I can't embed the fucking things so I pulled it off and am reposting it through photobucket. Totally bad ass!!!

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh151/emberther/-1.jpg

Dan
06-02-2012, 03:34 AM
That's So Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet As.:D

Dan
06-02-2012, 03:34 AM
BTW...............................I'm Still Standing.:D

Dan
06-02-2012, 03:35 AM
I Would Like To Thank The Following Peeps,Tonight,intruder27 TJMKID Light Em' Up!+ loucap81 brian12069 SNIPER+ Romeo Delight DONNIEP+ RealTwisted Zempi lien ALMOSTsaved+ Momshell+TwoFoolsAMinute.:D

sadaist
06-02-2012, 03:45 AM
Oh and on a side note...this show has now put me as a COMMANDO!!! I'm moving up in the world!!! WOO HOO!

You didn't wear underwear for this show?

Dan
06-02-2012, 03:55 AM
True Story,I Never Went To Band-Camp.:(

Momshell
06-02-2012, 06:57 AM

CONGRATS! Thanks for all the updates - sorry I missed the show.

Momshell
06-02-2012, 07:01 AM
Ok - here come the YouTubes.....
(part of) Jump
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_NjeAdKMTrs?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_NjeAdKMTrs?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Momshell
06-02-2012, 07:02 AM
HAIL (good one!)
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mh8oFH26cRg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mh8oFH26cRg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>