PDA

View Full Version : Official 5/19 St. Paul Meetup/Review Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Va Beach VH Fan
01-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Welcome to the Official 5/19 St. Paul Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!

DlocRoth
01-07-2012, 01:46 AM
Wheres my peeps at??

Romeo Delight
01-07-2012, 02:06 AM
Come to the Greensboro show!!!

DlocRoth
01-07-2012, 02:13 AM
Are you going there? From Canuckland?

If so..... I may have to.

Romeo Delight
01-07-2012, 02:14 AM
yep...See if you can swing it.

Sensible Shoes
01-07-2012, 02:15 AM
No NO NO Come to Buffalo!!!!

DlocRoth
01-07-2012, 02:18 AM
Im gonna look into it.....

Heaven help us all......

DlocRoth
01-07-2012, 02:19 AM
No NO NO Come to Buffalo!!!!

Shoes......... Greensboro is the spot.........

Sensible Shoes
01-07-2012, 02:19 AM
Buffalo? Yeeeeeesssssss

Sensible Shoes
01-07-2012, 02:21 AM
No we're trying to beat VA and his Greensboro gathering in Numbers. I think we can do it so I'm going to lobby with anybody who's going a long distance. We've got me, Twona, Carmine and family, Guwapo, Tommy V and daughter, Moose, and possibly a dozen more. C'mon, screw those southerners for a real party town!!!!!

Northern Girl
01-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Wheres my peeps at??

I will be there, of course! But we have a loooong wait here, so...

Cruiser
01-08-2012, 09:25 PM
I will be there...Excel has great sound and some great bars close!

NATEDOG001976
01-09-2012, 10:26 AM
I'll meet up again for the show in St. Paul.

Zing!
01-09-2012, 10:41 AM
Zing! will be in the house for the 5/19 show. It's my anniversary weekend, so the wifey is not thrilled with this development - but what can you do, priorities... Hoping they add Iowa to the second leg as they did in '08, I will be at that show too! Excel is indeed a great venue for a concert with great sound and plenty of places to grab a few brews before the show. Bring on the mighty Van Halen!

DlocRoth
01-10-2012, 03:27 AM
Bring one and all.

I must bang drinks with you all of my brethren and sisterin? LOL

Hammy5150
01-10-2012, 06:33 PM
I plan on being there. It's be great to possibly meet up with a few of the locals from this message board!

NATEDOG001976
01-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Dloc, just lik 07' huh?

Northern Girl
01-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Hey Nate! Where are you at these days? Still in the service?

DlocRoth
01-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Dloc, just lik 07' huh?

Damn straight, bro! :guzzle:

Roy Munson
01-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Wheres my peeps at??

Right here motherfucker! hahahaha....you KNOW I'll be there. I'm pissed at the VIP tik prices though.

DlocRoth
01-24-2012, 03:03 PM
Right here motherfucker! hahahaha....you KNOW I'll be there. I'm pissed at the VIP tik prices though.

Hey man! Good to hear from you.......

Yeah, those prices are NO joke.

Northern Girl
01-25-2012, 10:09 PM
I couldn't take it anymore. I got the $395 VIP and will hope for the best. I'm only 5'3" so if I get row 20, I'm going to be pissed.

I need some KISS platform boots! ;)

78/84 guy
01-26-2012, 09:03 PM
I will meet you guys somewhere before the show on 7th Ave. It's going too sound great in that place. I'm not Jeffery Dahmer like !

NATEDOG001976
01-26-2012, 09:38 PM
Hey Nate! Where are you at these days? Still in the service?

Yeah, in the Army. I'll be at the St. Paul show though!!!

78/84 guy
01-28-2012, 02:46 AM
Were we meeting ?? Tom Reids on 7th ?? It's a Saturday night !! We need to do it.

Zing!
01-28-2012, 11:13 AM
Got my tickets! Wooo hooooooooooo hot damn bring on the mighty VAN HALEN!

78/84 guy
01-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Row 22 on the floor !! lOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE HERE TONIGHT !!! Can't wait.

Northern Girl
01-29-2012, 12:07 AM
Even been to Eagle Street Grille & Pub on the corner across from the Xcel?

Let me tell you a sad story. A few years back I went to see the Foo Fighters at the Xcel and stayed at the Holiday Inn across the street. I had a room looking right down at the Pub (and the Xcel). Shortly after the show and milling around for a bit, my friend (from the Cities) had to go home, so I go up to my room to call it a night. I look out the window a few times and watch the streets and parking lots empty out, but the Pub is still packed and hopping. I'm thinking I should just go there for awhile, but ultimately decide not to go. Next day I get home and read the forums at the Foo Fighters site and THE FUCKING FOOS WERE THERE PLAYING AN ACOUSTIC SET AT THE PUB FOR A COUPLE HOURS AFTER THE FUCKING SHOW! They did that quite a few times during that tour and I fucking knew that too! Stupid!

Northern Girl
01-29-2012, 12:20 AM
Row 22 on the floor !! lOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE HERE TONIGHT !!! Can't wait.

Cool! Hopefully I'll be 20 rows in front of you! Ha!

78/84 guy
01-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Even been to Eagle Street Grille & Pub on the corner across from the Xcel?

Let me tell you a sad story. A few years back I went to see the Foo Fighters at the Xcel and stayed at the Holiday Inn across the street. I had a room looking right down at the Pub (and the Xcel). Shortly after the show and milling around for a bit, my friend (from the Cities) had to go home, so I go up to my room to call it a night. I look out the window a few times and watch the streets and parking lots empty out, but the Pub is still packed and hopping. I'm thinking I should just go there for awhile, but ultimately decide not to go. Next day I get home and read the forums at the Foo Fighters site and THE FUCKING FOOS WERE THERE PLAYING AN ACOUSTIC SET AT THE PUB FOR A COUPLE HOURS AFTER THE FUCKING SHOW! They did that quite a few times during that tour and I fucking knew that too! Stupid!

Wow that sucks !! I love that place. I just went too the Foo Fighters at Xcel a couple months back. Great show. Love their new cd. Yeah we need to meet up somewhere for sure. It will be weird too meet people from here, but why not have a few before the show. I need to be good though i'm going myself this time & need too drive. I was half blasted at Target Center. We took the light rail up there that time from the mall.

78/84 guy
01-29-2012, 07:19 PM
Cool! Hopefully I'll be 20 rows in front of you! Ha!

I like looking at a woman from behind !!

Zing!
01-30-2012, 05:31 PM
Section 221 - not bad for cheap seats - pretty much where I sat for The Stones on the Bigger Bang tour. Now I need some advice on how to proceed upgrading my seats on the day of the show at the Xcel. Talk to Will-Call? Find an usher? Call the event center and inquire? I've done it before (upgraded from nosebleeds to ten feet from the stage for The Stones' Voodoo Lounge show at Cyclone Stadium in Ames, IA). Bit rusty though - any tips for this specific venue would be appreciated!

Cruiser
01-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Zing, if you find out, let me know. I am 228 I believe and would like to upgrade.

Zing!
02-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Hot damn tickets came today! Another reason to celebrate this weekend. Gonna listen to the new Dave narration vids and listen to ADKOT while knocking back the suds and staring at my tix...

78/84 guy
02-16-2012, 11:10 PM
What the fuck happened to Northern Girl ??

Zing!
02-17-2012, 09:45 AM
What the fuck happened to Northern Girl ??

Dunno...she's been unusually quiet lately. Damn - we're only like three months away from showtime, Northern!

Been checking Ticketmaster every once in awhile, looks like it will be pretty close to a sellout (not sure about what those broker bastards have snatched up though - or the VIP packages - but the rest looks like it should be full). As the tour gets underway the excitement will be mounting as we approach 5/19. I'm already excited as all get out for the Army members that are hitting the Louisville gig. Have fun gang!

TwoFoolsAMinute
02-21-2012, 09:55 PM
I wish I was going.

Zing!
02-22-2012, 05:19 PM
I wish I was going.

Huh? 'Splain, please.

TwoFoolsAMinute
02-22-2012, 07:36 PM
Oh just can't afford it this time. I'm in my last semester for my BS (at 38 years old with a wife and three kids) and we're to the point that we don't have enough extra to even buy gas to drive to the show, much less hotel, tickets, parking, food, etc. I'm just kinda bummed about it. I was kind of okay, but they seem to really be a lot more into it this time around than they were in 07. That's all. But, the whole family is making sacrifices.

Zing!
02-23-2012, 07:51 AM
That's a bummer, but I totally hear ya. Not in a so terribly different position myself - but I guess that's why man invented plastic. Your Heartland =VH= brethren will be sure to represent for you on 5/19!

:beers8:

Roy Munson
02-23-2012, 09:44 AM
I will be there with my entourage. Hoping to see Dloc and Nate...as well as the rest of you fine, fine peeps.

TwoFoolsAMinute
02-23-2012, 10:04 PM
That's a bummer, but I totally hear ya. Not in a so terribly different position myself - but I guess that's why man invented plastic. Your Heartland =VH= brethren will be sure to represent for you on 5/19!

:beers8:

DlocRoth
02-28-2012, 01:17 AM
I will be there with my entourage. Hoping to see Dloc and Nate...as well as the rest of you fine, fine peeps.

:sleazy-smiley:

78/84 guy
03-20-2012, 10:54 PM
Did northern girl move south or what ?

VH78-84
03-25-2012, 09:29 PM
I'm going to the St. Paul Show!!

Zing!
03-26-2012, 10:32 AM
V minus 54 days and counting...

:gulp:

78/84 guy
05-11-2012, 06:36 PM
One week away !! Sweet.

Zing!
05-13-2012, 03:47 PM
One week away !! Sweet.

Oh yeah - the countdown begins for reals now!

Whorehey
05-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Any word from DDE?

Va Beach VH Fan
05-13-2012, 06:13 PM
Any word from DDE?

On what?

Zing!
05-14-2012, 07:16 AM
Any word from DDE?

Nothing yet, W. Although I'm not camped out by the phone, waiting for it to ring, either - so, who knows - maybe I missed DDE's call.

Or maybe Dave called personally and I was taking a shit. Either way, they didn't leave a message.

Fairwrning
05-14-2012, 12:20 PM
You should add to your answering machine..." If you are associated with Van Halen in any way, please yell into phone and hold for 1 minute"..

Zing!
05-15-2012, 07:04 PM
Oh yeah - Milwaukee on 9/25! And tickets on sale the day after the St. Paul show! Anybody planning on catching both shows?

Damn... I'm going to be in debt up to my nuts with the wifey after this weekend.

Toddb
05-17-2012, 02:57 PM
Attending the St Paul show with Melodic Rock Concerts. Hoping to land good tix at the event.

Zing!
05-18-2012, 06:04 PM
You can bet your ass I'm a cardinal that I'll be getting a first-hand look-see if the boys are getting along or not.

Fuck Rolling Stone and their make-believe 'reporting' - no wonder the band passed on that rag...

TwoFoolsAMinute
05-18-2012, 06:39 PM
I've never wanted to go to the cities so much in my life.

Light Em' Up!
05-18-2012, 07:39 PM
You can bet your ass I'm a cardinal that I'll be getting a first-hand look-see if the boys are getting along or not.

Fuck Rolling Stone and their make-believe 'reporting' - no wonder the band passed on that rag...

Looking forward to hearing about what you see! Have a killer time Zing!

Momshell
05-18-2012, 09:42 PM

Awesome have a blast! I guess you have a couple of new questions to add to your interview?!

Zing!
05-18-2012, 09:49 PM
I promised to be non-confrontational in my interview - but given recent events, I think even Dave can see the relevance in the 'WTF' line of questioning. It's not like he's never been in the hot seat before - he can cope with a little grilling from people who legitimately want to know (as opposed to MTV, Rolling Stone, etc., etc...)

Still waiting for the phone to ring, goddamnit.

Momshell
05-18-2012, 10:09 PM
I promised to be non-confrontational in my interview - but given recent events, I think even Dave can see the relevance in the 'WTF' line of questioning. It's not like he's never been in the hot seat before - he can cope with a little grilling from people who legitimately want to know (as opposed to MTV, Rolling Stone, etc., etc...)

Still waiting for the phone to ring, goddamnit.

Maybe you should send Kody a tweet!

Zing!
05-18-2012, 10:20 PM
Maybe you should send Kody a tweet!

I would if I didn't think Rolling Stone had already tried that angle...

Zing!
05-18-2012, 10:31 PM
Whaddaya say, DDE? Can you spare a half an hour with The Man?

NIN1211
05-18-2012, 10:40 PM
Whaddaya say, DDE? Can you spare a half an hour with The Man?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5hYL7SBxvI

Zing!
05-19-2012, 09:02 AM
It’s a rock and roll kind of day.

Those who remember reading my album review for Van Halen’s most recent effot, ‘A Different Kind of Truth,’ will recall my definition of a rock and roll kind of day. A rock and roll kind of day is when you wake up and EVERYTHING somehow relates to Van Halen. These are special days indeed – reserved for those monumental occasions that for time out of mind were few and far between with our favorite band (and even those sometimes ended in heartbreak). But I choose to focus on The Now – with Van Halen, it pays to appreciate what you have, while you have it, such as David Lee Roth reentering the VH fold in 2007; a highly successful reunion tour; years later a new single being released. Then we had tons of teasers followed by the first Van Halen album in nearly 30 years – plus unprecedented access to the band via video diaries, interviews, and more. And The Now: Van Halen playing in my proverbial back yard. Strike that. These are not mere occasions. These are historic EVENTS; defining moments in our lives that remind us what it’s like to truly be alive and at least still trying to kick ass four decades on.

Yes, indeed, folks – it’s a rock and roll kind of day. How do I know it’s a rock and roll kind of day? Well, a rock and roll kind of day is when you wake up and say: “I’m going to see Van Halen tonight!” and realize that you will actually be in the same room with the Toastmaster General, David Lee Roth, the king of six strings and ten fingers, Eddie Van Halen, his progeny, Wolfie, and big brother, Al. It’s when you dig out your old VH concert t-shirt and ticket stubs that you keep in the cedar chest at the foot of the bed (and they SMELL like cedar now, which adds to the charm), throw all seven Van Halen albums in the gassed and waxed mini-van (plus a couple extra bootlegs for good measure), double check that you have your tickets in the pocket of your favorite pair of rock and roll jeans (the ones with the knees blown out and indecent gaps in the ass), and hit the ground running wearing your outdated (but still cool) mirrored shades that your wife makes fun of, and head to the show of shows.

Ladies and gentleman – I know it’s a rock and roll kind of day because Van Halen is my desktop pattern. It’s my iPhone wallpaper. It’s the color of the shoes on my feet and the protective case of my phone. It’s on the wall of my garage and in the Frankenburger on my kitchen counter top. It’s my ring-tone. It’s my web browser. It’s on the radio. It’s on the TV. It’s worn proudly on my chest for all to see. And yes – bear with me as I get a bit mawkish and overly sentimental - it’s in my blood and it’s most definitely in my soul. No other band can arouse this kind of youthful belligerence. No other concert can bring to life that rebellious teenage ego that lies dormant for years on end – slowly losing energy, identity, and purpose as the toils of grown-up life wilt it and sap it of its youthful beauty and strength, insisting that we grow up, goddamnit, and act our age.

Van Halen nourishes and renews that teenager – and every time he blooms again, I think it just might be the last; for he seems to get harder and harder to remember with each passing year. But one Van Halen concert is all it takes to reacquaint me with my true self. I’ve bloomed again, maybe for the last time – who knows? But for one brief night I’m a teen again. I’m young and wild, loud and obnoxious (I pity those with seats next to mine.) It’s a rock and roll kind of day, and I thank the universal deity of your choosing for that. Without Van Halen, I might forget forever the fearless, wise-ass kid I used to be. Without Van Halen, I might drift away into the ether of corporate America dominated by greed and money and stress and responsibility. The hair may be gray, the joints may constantly ache – but the heart is forever young when Van Halen takes the stage.

Soon this rock and roll kind of day will turn into a rock and roll night (you know: the kind of night where you have to make bail for half your road crew!), and no words can adequately express my joy. I feel compelled to thank Dave, Wolf, Ed, and Al without even hearing a single note played – which seems absurd, but that’s the power of their music, the magic of their collective presence in the same room, on the same stage. Tonight is my night to bloom again – just as it was the night for all the other lucky souls who have caught previous shows on this tour, and for those attending tonight’s show in St. Paul, MN with me. For a couple of brief, glorious hours, we will be young again.

In the liner notes of ‘A Different Kind of Truth,’ Dave says: “Thanks for the dream.” I think that pretty much says it all. Let me reciprocate, if I may. Thank you Van Halen – thanks for living the dream. Because in doing so you have demonstrated unequivocally that dreams do come true, and that as long as your music plays, we just may never have to grow up and act our age!

Here’s to a rock and roll kind of night with the mighty VAN HALEN!

Stay frosty.

Momshell
05-19-2012, 09:27 AM

Those who remember reading my album review for Van Halen’s most recent effot, ‘A Different Kind of Truth,’ will recall my definition of a rock and roll kind of day. A rock and roll kind of day is when you wake up and EVERYTHING somehow relates to Van Halen. These are special days indeed – reserved for those monumental occasions that for time out of mind were few and far between with our favorite band (and even those sometimes ended in heartbreak). But I choose to focus on The Now – with Van Halen, it pays to appreciate what you have, while you have it, such as David Lee Roth reentering the VH fold in 2007; a highly successful reunion tour; years later a new single being released. Then we had tons of teasers followed by the first Van Halen album in nearly 30 years – plus unprecedented access to the band via video diaries, interviews, and more. And The Now: Van Halen playing in my proverbial back yard. Strike that. These are not mere occasions. These are historic EVENTS; defining moments in our lives that remind us what it’s like to truly be alive and at least still trying to kick ass four decades on.

Yes, indeed, folks – it’s a rock and roll kind of day. How do I know it’s a rock and roll kind of day? Well, a rock and roll kind of day is when you wake up and say: “I’m going to see Van Halen tonight!” and realize that you will actually be in the same room with the Toastmaster General, David Lee Roth, the king of six strings and ten fingers, Eddie Van Halen, his progeny, Wolfie, and big brother, Al. It’s when you dig out your old VH concert t-shirt and ticket stubs that you keep in the cedar chest at the foot of the bed (and they SMELL like cedar now, which adds to the charm), throw all seven Van Halen albums in the gassed and waxed mini-van (plus a couple extra bootlegs for good measure), double check that you have your tickets in the pocket of your favorite pair of rock and roll jeans (the ones with the knees blown out and indecent gaps in the ass), and hit the ground running wearing your outdated (but still cool) mirrored shades that your wife makes fun of, and head to the show of shows.

Ladies and gentleman – I know it’s a rock and roll kind of day because Van Halen is my desktop pattern. It’s my iPhone wallpaper. It’s the color of the shoes on my feet and the protective case of my phone. It’s on the wall of my garage and in the Frankenburger on my kitchen counter top. It’s my ring-tone. It’s my web browser. It’s on the radio. It’s on the TV. It’s worn proudly on my chest for all to see. And yes – bear with me as I get a bit mawkish and overly sentimental - it’s in my blood and it’s most definitely in my soul. No other band can arouse this kind of youthful belligerence. No other concert can bring to life that rebellious teenage ego that lies dormant for years on end – slowly losing energy, identity, and purpose as the toils of grown-up life wilt it and sap it of its youthful beauty and strength, insisting that we grow up, goddamnit, and act our age.

Van Halen nourishes and renews that teenager – and every time he blooms again, I think it just might be the last; for he seems to get harder and harder to remember with each passing year. But one Van Halen concert is all it takes to reacquaint me with my true self. I’ve bloomed again, maybe for the last time – who knows? But for one brief night I’m a teen again. I’m young and wild, loud and obnoxious (I pity those with seats next to mine.) It’s a rock and roll kind of day, and I thank the universal deity of your choosing for that. Without Van Halen, I might forget forever the fearless, wise-ass kid I used to be. Without Van Halen, I might drift away into the ether of corporate America dominated by greed and money and stress and responsibility. The hair may be gray, the joints may constantly ache – but the heart is forever young when Van Halen takes the stage.

Soon this rock and roll kind of day will turn into a rock and roll night (you know: the kind of night where you have to make bail for half your road crew!), and no words can adequately express my joy. I feel compelled to thank Dave, Wolf, Ed, and Al without even hearing a single note played – which seems absurd, but that’s the power of their music, the magic of their collective presence in the same room, on the same stage. Tonight is my night to bloom again – just as it was the night for all the other lucky souls who have caught previous shows on this tour, and for those attending tonight’s show in St. Paul, MN with me. For a couple of brief, glorious hours, we will be young again.

In the liner notes of ‘A Different Kind of Truth,’ Dave says: “Thanks for the dream.” I think that pretty much says it all. Let me reciprocate, if I may. Thank you Van Halen – thanks for living the dream. Because in doing so you have demonstrated unequivocally that dreams do come true, and that as long as your music plays, we just may never have to grow up and act our age!

Stay frosty.

WOW Zing - amazing read! I think you've found the words to capture what the majority of us here at the Army feel. I hope the DDE people see this - you are certainly more than worthy of an interview after a post like that!! Thanks!!

DONNIEP
05-19-2012, 11:01 AM

Stay frosty.

Zing, my friend, you sir definitely get it!!! When VH hit the stage here last month, when they walked out on stage, I got all choked up, eyes got all misty, and then it was like being shot out of a cannon! Ain't nothing on earth better than a Van Halen show...

TwoFoolsAMinute
05-19-2012, 12:03 PM
Jeez, why don't you rub it in, Zing?

sadaist
05-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Zing, my friend, you sir definitely get it!!! When VH hit the stage here last month, when they walked out on stage, I got all choked up, eyes got all misty, and then it was like being shot out of a cannon! Ain't nothing on earth better than a Van Halen show...

Happened to me in 2007. The first notes of Ed's guitar & seeing Dave above waving the red flag....tears.

I was a Roth Halen fan long before. Hardcore. My friends don't quite get it. Sure they dig the band, but not at the same levels. Family doesn't get it. I thought maybe I was the only one. Then I found this site.

Ahhhh.....people who get it!

DlocRoth
05-19-2012, 12:16 PM
So where are you animals meeting up beforehand?!:flame:

Romeo Delight
05-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Where are your seats Dloc...not that you will be using them much

78/84 guy
05-19-2012, 01:03 PM
So where are you animals meeting up beforehand?!:flame:

I will be down at Tom Rieds about 5:00 or so. But if it's raining hard then the Eagles will do on the corner. Blue San Diego tee & jeans ! Slightly gray hair. He He ! come on down ! I see northern girl hasn't posted since Feb. Hope nothing bad has happened to her. She was always on here ! I think I have row 22 or something. Ed throw me a pick ! Rock n' Roll !! Oh. Mean Street ! Mean Street ! Please ! I don't get why they dropped it.

DlocRoth
05-19-2012, 01:49 PM
Where are your seats Dloc...not that you will be using them much

1st deck on Ed's side... Section 103 I believe....

And you got that right. No sitting allowed!:nono:

DlocRoth
05-19-2012, 01:50 PM
I will be down at Tom Rieds about 5:00 or so. But if it's raining hard then the Eagles will do on the corner. Blue San Diego tee & jeans ! Slightly gray hair. He He ! come on down ! I see northern girl hasn't posted since Feb. Hope nothing bad has happened to her. She was always on here ! I think I have row 22 or something. Ed throw me a pick ! Rock n' Roll !! Oh. Mean Street ! Mean Street ! Please ! I don't get why they dropped it.

Sounds good.. I will try to make it for sure..

Yo NATE and MUNSON!!!

loucap81
05-19-2012, 02:10 PM
I doubt DLR will say anything about the postponements and the state of the band, but please let us know if he does. Imagine the raucous applause if he said, "Don't believe what you read on the internet; we are a band and we're not going anywhere."

Anyway have a great time tonight. After family and friends, it simply does not get better than VH on a Saturday night :cool:

Romeo Delight
05-19-2012, 02:21 PM
I doubt DLR will say anything about the postponements and the state of the band, but please let us know if he does. Imagine the raucous applause if he said, "Don't believe what you read on the internet; we are a band and we're not going anywhere."

:

I think he will say something

vandeleur
05-19-2012, 02:34 PM
Have a good one people

rothschild
05-19-2012, 04:01 PM

Stay frosty.

I dont post often, alright very rarely, but this post says it all!

78/84 guy
05-19-2012, 05:00 PM
I've got one foot out the door !! Full report in the............... Well maybe tonight. If I make it home. Roth on !!!!!

Angel
05-19-2012, 05:18 PM
Have a blast! We'll be anxiously waiting for every little detail!!

Hope it stays quiet at work tonight and my shitty BB doesn't freeze again. Been freezing all day. I just hope its not the tapatalk doing it...

Zing!
05-19-2012, 06:04 PM
Checking in - pints at the Eagle...

Angel
05-19-2012, 06:26 PM
Hmmm...this is an interesting tweet:

"@smerd: I can't believe I just heard a #vanhalen concert in #prospect park with @davidleeroth !!!"

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Bluesman
05-19-2012, 07:00 PM
On our way, hope everyone gets some tonight because EVERYBODY WANTS SOME! Enjoy the show! Peace!

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 07:13 PM
So are we ready to get this party started?

Dan
05-19-2012, 07:18 PM
Yes,Yes And Yes.:D

SunisinuS
05-19-2012, 07:21 PM
Yes,Yes And Yes.:D

How True!

Trued?

Northern Girl
05-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Fuck VIP Nation up the fucking ass! Never, never again. How come everyone else can get such great seats and I get screwed every time?

Trying to chill so I can enjoy the show. Less than 2 1/2 hours to go.

Hot and muggy too! I'll be the first to pass out. Yay!

Need an attitude adjustment fast here. LOL!

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm hoping the band comes out with something to fucking prove tonight. Is anyone from here, THERE?

Angel
05-19-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm hoping the band comes out with something to fucking prove tonight. Is anyone from here, THERE?

Looks like Northern Girl is...

DlocRoth
05-19-2012, 07:56 PM
Munson!!!!?? Nate!!??

Dan
05-19-2012, 07:56 PM
Looks like Northern Girl has pants Off.

Sweet As.:D

TJMKID
05-19-2012, 07:59 PM
Jesus fuckin' Christ, man ---- you got me misty-eyed with that heartfelt eloquence!

Just when I was gettin' kinda bummed about the Cleveland show being postponed indefinitely ---- not to mention the cunt nugget Smegma McHaggis chiming in about it like a douche ---- I done read your thoughts and it picked me up like a speedball and a really good hum job.

Enjoy the show ---- may the beer be cold ---- your wife be in a frisky mood ---- and the Mighty Halen destroys your eardrums and puts a perma-shit-eater grin on your face for weeks !!

:flame: :flame: :flame:

Stay frosty.

jpage78
05-19-2012, 08:11 PM
At the very least, I hope Dave TRASHES Rolling Stone for that garbage they printed a couple days ago. They need to feel the machine gun acid wit of David Lee Roth

SunisinuS
05-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Fuck VIP Nation up the fucking ass! Never, never again. How come everyone else can get such great seats and I get screwed every time?

Trying to chill so I can enjoy the show. Less than 2 1/2 hours to go.

Hot and muggy too! I'll be the first to pass out. Yay!

Need an attitude adjustment fast here. LOL!

Sit on something and stay frosty.

Zing!
05-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Not here 5 minutes before an usher upgrades out seats to within 50 feet of stage!

Angel
05-19-2012, 08:15 PM
Not here 5 minutes before an usher upgrades out seats to within 50 feet of stage!

That tells us right there! They're going to fucking KILL tonight... GO ZING!!!!

VimFuego
05-19-2012, 08:17 PM
That tells us right there! They're going to fucking KILL tonight... GO ZING!!!!

No, that tell us that there are unsold seats close to the stage.

NIN1211
05-19-2012, 08:18 PM

u deserve it dude....

Zing!
05-19-2012, 08:18 PM
Fucking Geeking out right now- no AC - hotter than hell in here. Big crowd - lots of Roth Army shirts..

SunisinuS
05-19-2012, 08:26 PM

Lol you are a goof...and will never be on my team no matter what your Judas thoughts are.....Jonah meet Whale. Whale Meet VimFuego.

SunisinuS
05-19-2012, 08:26 PM
Fucking Geeking out right now- no AC - hotter than hell in here. Big crowd - lots of Roth Army shirts..

Sounds like you are have a WARF moment.

Zing!
05-19-2012, 08:30 PM
K&tG baby!

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 08:30 PM
Side note, did anyone see Geezer Butler's open letter to the fans regarding Bill Ward's lack of participation on the Sabbath reunion? Signed, "Stay Frosty..."

Momshell
05-19-2012, 08:33 PM
I still gotta get my kids to bed. What's the time zone on this one?

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Central. Real time for me. 7:34 here....

SNIPER
05-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Side note, did anyone see Geezer Butler's open letter to the fans regarding Bill Ward's lack of participation on the Sabbath reunion? Signed, "Stay Frosty..."

Yes, I did.

Zing!
05-19-2012, 08:43 PM
Uh oh - AC just kicked on...

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 08:43 PM
Yes, I did.

I'm pissed that Sabbath would go on without Bill. I'm pissed that Sharon has her hand in this. Greed is a terrible thing, ain't it? Guess we should direct this to another thread, eh? :D

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 08:47 PM
Hey all...just checking in...anxious for the updates from the inside tonight :-) Roth On Zing!

VimFuego
05-19-2012, 08:48 PM
Lol you are a goof...and will never be on my team no matter what your Judas thoughts are.....Jonah meet Whale. Whale Meet VimFuego.

Relax and enjoy the show.
The AC is on.

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Uh oh - AC just kicked on...

Hmmm...hope they get that figured out before the Mighty ones take the stage!

Angel
05-19-2012, 08:53 PM

Go fuck yourself. :elvis:

So this is love
05-19-2012, 08:55 PM
K&tG baby!

Hey motherfucker...are you telling me this is the fucking night tonight??? while I'm fucking opening the freeaking pool some of you asshole are at a VH concert well fuck yeah!!! Zing! you be the biggest idiot IN THE ARENA..... NOW WHILE YOU HAVE FUN ...MY KIDS WANT TO SWIM TOMORROW SO GOTTA CLEAN THE FREAKIN POOL....

SunisinuS
05-19-2012, 08:57 PM
Relax and enjoy the show.
The AC is on.

Ditto Toed.

VimFuego
05-19-2012, 08:57 PM
Go fuck yourself. :elvis:
How rude.
Vey hostile crowd tonight, innit.

TwoFoolsAMinute
05-19-2012, 08:58 PM
Hey, this is the show I'm not at. I'm also not going to be at KC. But I'm here for the play by play.

SunisinuS
05-19-2012, 08:59 PM
How rude.
I got a door bell don't ring it.

Come Fuck.

SNIPER
05-19-2012, 09:04 PM
:puking-smiley:
How rude.

The popcorn and gum drops are over at the Chicken Shack page.

RealTwisted
05-19-2012, 09:04 PM
I havent looked, but is there a special thread dealing with the postponed shows?

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 09:06 PM
I havent looked, but is there a special thread dealing with the postponed shows?

Yes....it's about 30 pages long.
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?65601-July-through-September-Van-Halen-Tour-Dates-Postponed&p=1654065#post1654065

SNIPER
05-19-2012, 09:07 PM

Postponed shows!? What!??

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 09:08 PM
It's been a while but I think I'm going to follow Twitter on this one.

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 09:08 PM
Not sure if Zing! will be giving updates or just enjoying the show. I will check twitter for what's going on over there...

RealTwisted
05-19-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm GUESSING the postponements are them rethinking the shutting off the AC during the summer... if that is the case, look for shows being made up in the fall, perhaps starting in the north and working south

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 09:09 PM
Postponed shows!? What!??

Smart ass!:winkglasses:

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 09:11 PM
I get it now: VH got @KoolIntheGngLive to open so they'd have something to smile about. No way to be sour after this. Hopefully.#VanHalen— C. Riemenschneider (@ChrisRstrib) May 20, 2012

VimFuego
05-19-2012, 09:12 PM
It's been a while but I think I'm going to follow Twitter on this one.

Report back with any news, tho.
Cheers, mate.

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 09:12 PM
Always glad when the younger folks dig good music...

Van Halen!!!David Lee here I come!#vanhalen #concerts #fun80s twitter.com/KrummSchmidt/s…— Lisa Krumm Schmidt (@KrummSchmidt) May 20, 2012

Zing!
05-19-2012, 09:13 PM
We celebratin'

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 09:14 PM
I'd be okay with any seat in the house :-)
My nose won't stop bleeding #VanHalen twitter.com/ozzyoneknee/st…— Chris Osborn (@ozzyoneknee) May 20, 2012

SNIPER
They look our age.

Dan
Bring It,Dont Shave It.:D

TwoFoolsAMinute
I'm GUESSING the postponements are them rethinking the shutting off the AC during the summer... if that is the case, look for shows being made up in the fall, perhaps starting in the north and working south
No..didn't you hear? They hate each other, they're doing a mini european tour, they're playing the Olympics, Dave has lost his brain and muscle from too much coke, Ed's going to rehab, Wolf's going to Jenny Craig, they're exhausted, and they are changing the setlist. In other words, they're done. And the shows say postponed, but every jackass on the internet knows their cancelled.

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 09:15 PM
They look our age.

I think you're right! :D

Dan
05-19-2012, 09:16 PM
Sunday Afternoon,1:15pm kiwi-Time.:D

Bring On The Show.

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 09:22 PM
Sounds like KATG just wrapped

Momshell
05-19-2012, 09:26 PM
Here I am - perfect timing!!! Drinking coffee now. Then should be on beer by the time VH hit the stage. Really hoping for surprises tonight!! Really really want Dave to say something about Rolling Stone and tell those fuckers off!

So this is love
05-19-2012, 09:28 PM
We celebratin'

HEY motherfucker fuck yeah!!!!

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 09:30 PM
Here I am - perfect timing!!! Drinking coffee now. Then should be on beer by the time VH hit the stage. Really hoping for surprises tonight!! Really really want Dave to say something about Rolling Stone and tell those fuckers off!

They know folks are filming. If they're not going to use the official website to announce the issues, use those with the cameras and the option to upload. Would be great.

So this is love
05-19-2012, 09:30 PM
Sunday Afternoon,1:15pm kiwi-Time.:D

Bring On The Show.

damn you ...how was the VH show? is my pool clean by ??now?

Momshell
05-19-2012, 09:31 PM
Twitter's a little dangerous right now....just searched VH - saw all sorts of shit about them being broken up again, tour dates being 'cancelled'. A tweet from VH1 Classic says "Van Halen cancels slew of tour dates, almost certainly broken up again". WTF?

jpage78
05-19-2012, 09:32 PM
I keep thinking either the band or Dave will address this "issue" somehow. I don't care about Sammy...I just want Dave to unload on the fuckers at Rolling Stone. They are the reason everyone thinks they are having issues when, clearly to ANYONE who has seen the tour, they are NOT having "issues". In fact, they seem to be getting along better than ever.

Zing!
05-19-2012, 09:33 PM
Assembling DLR's dance floor...

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 09:33 PM

So you are a chronic coffee drinker too?

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 09:34 PM
all looking good at #vanhalen.

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 09:35 PM
ahahahahaha

Hot in the xcode tonight. Guess DLR requests it that way. #vanhalen— Tim Miller (@trmiller22) May 20, 2012

Light Em' Up!
Guess the A/C is off now?
Hot in the xcode tonight. Guess DLR requests it that way. #vanhalen— Tim Miller (@trmiller22) May 20, 2012

Momshell
So you are a chronic coffee drinker too?

It's either that or I'd be asleep right now. Been at the ball field since 11am watching Little League. Up at 6am cause kids didn't wanna sleep. Caffeine is not even optional - as Dave would say - it's compulsory. Hubby and I call it doing the Elvis (reference to Presley, not 'our' Elvis :)) - first caffeine, then beer....and so on!

Light Em' Up!
Hey AlmostSaved! Jinx! You have joined the club with Momshell and I :-)

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 09:36 PM
It's either that or I'd be asleep right now. Been at the ball field since 11am watching Little League. Up at 6am cause kids didn't wanna sleep. Caffeine is not even optional - as Dave would say - it's compulsory. Hubby and I call it doing the Elvis (reference to Presley, not 'our' Elvis :)) - first caffeine, then beer....and so on!

I drink it all day long too...just like it....

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 09:37 PM
Hey AlmostSaved! Jinx! You have joined the club with Momshell and I :-)

It's the cool club.

Momshell
05-19-2012, 09:39 PM
Just saw a ladies boobs at van Halen concert— Kyle Mallinson (@StuffMallySays) May 20, 2012

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 09:41 PM
So I'm not sure the tunes that are played between acts on the latest VH tour (last tour was more like techno dance shit) but my girlfriend and I are rocking the whole 70s rock vibe. It's fun that way.

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 09:43 PM
First dildo...

So I'm at a #VanHalen concert...still trying to decide if thats Twitter-worthy or not. #imsoold #whenwasvanhalenlastcool— Travis Rasmussen (@Teedoubleyuh) May 20, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 09:44 PM
Free tickets, not a bad view. Sold out. I love classic rock shows :) #vanhalen twitter.com/Rad_Ski/status…— ConradPrososki (@Rad_Ski) May 20, 2012

Light Em' Up!
First dildo...

So I'm at a #VanHalen concert...still trying to decide if thats Twitter-worthy or not. #imsoold #whenwasvanhalenlastcool— Travis Rasmussen (@Teedoubleyuh) May 20, 2012

Personally if it was me, I'd be tweeting the fucking shit out of it!!!

ALMOSTsaved
Free tickets, not a bad view. Sold out. I love classic rock shows :) #vanhalen twitter.com/Rad_Ski/status…— ConradPrososki (@Rad_Ski) May 20, 2012

Momshell
So I'm not sure the tunes that are played between acts on the latest VH tour (last tour was more like techno dance shit) but my girlfriend and I are rocking the whole 70s rock vibe. It's fun that way.

They're probably playing this song right about now....

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m3KvrHVlXNg?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m3KvrHVlXNg?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Momshell
05-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Striped hi-tops- check. Beer- check.Van Fuckin' Halen about to take the stage- check. #VanHaleninStPaul— Ron Hansen (@Pantlessrocker) May 20, 2012

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 09:48 PM
They're probably playing this song right about now....

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m3KvrHVlXNg?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m3KvrHVlXNg?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

That's it! They kept it. Hahahahaha

Momshell
05-19-2012, 09:51 PM
Kool and the Gang was awesome. Just waiting on Van Halen.— Elan Lozano (@KosherTaco26) May 20, 2012

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 09:52 PM
Kid better get the fuck out!

Weird things heard at #vanhalen concert:"dad...if it's too loud I'm leaving."— Jason Smith (@JSmithInLincoln) May 20, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 09:55 PM
Bring it!
#VanHalen in 321...— DerekBrigham (@DerekBrigham) May 20, 2012

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 09:57 PM
There are some empty seats here and there but it looks pretty close to a sellout for #VanHalen— Ross Raihala (@RossRaihala) May 20, 2012

Momshell
05-19-2012, 09:57 PM
I think we may have lost Zing!

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:00 PM
Let's go! let's go! let's go! ?
Van Halen, bitches!— StormSister Spatique (@StormSister) May 20, 2012

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 10:02 PM
Nothing on this end...Maybe they are just too enthralled to tweet.

Zing!
05-19-2012, 10:03 PM
Unchained

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 10:04 PM
Here we go, unchained #VanHalen— Ross Raihala (@RossRaihala) May 20, 2012

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:04 PM
sounds like they're on

And now the kind of music I prefer, Van fucking Halen!!!!!!!! Whoooooo!!!!— Ian LaFont (@ianlafont) May 20, 2012

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:05 PM
YAY! Zing's back!!! Love having the inside connection!

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 10:07 PM
Who gave this asshole a ticket?

Diamond Dave's spangle-adorned jacket kinda looks like something my mom would pick up at Chico's. #VanHalen twitter.com/ChrisRstrib/st…— C. Riemenschneider (@ChrisRstrib) May 20, 2012

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:08 PM
Based on his pic, this guy might be drunk already, but at least he gets it!

VAN FUCKING HALEN!!! instagr.am/p/K1MD7XRT6z/— John Callahan (@jcallahan) May 20, 2012

TwoFoolsAMinute
05-19-2012, 10:08 PM
Who's playing? I heard Van Halen broke up.

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:10 PM
Who's playing? I heard Van Halen broke up.

I guess they're so coked up they forgot they broke up!

Light Em' Up!
Runnin with the Devil.Crowd is going nuts #VanHalen— Ross Raihala (@RossRaihala) May 20, 2012

ALMOSTsaved
Running With Devil has thousands of devil horns in the air! #VanHalen— Barb Abney (@BarbAbney) May 20, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 10:11 PM

How'd you like all of those DB's comments about Dave's physique last night???

TwoFoolsAMinute
05-19-2012, 10:12 PM

What's up with Dave? His pants are all loose down around the shoe. I think the bottom half of his leg must be missing.

Light Em' Up!
We are off to a flying start, sez DLR #VanHalen— Ross Raihala (@RossRaihala) May 20, 2012

DONNIEP
Ah, finally, cold beer and Van Halen's kicking ass again!! Damn, gonna be having withdrawals when they take the three month break :gulp:

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:13 PM
She's The Woman! #VanHalen— Barb Abney (@BarbAbney) May 20, 2012

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:14 PM
What's up with Dave? His pants are all loose down around the shoe. I think the bottom half of his leg must be missing.

That one literally made me LOL!

ALMOSTsaved
So far looks like a great show...also...I'm editing this as I was beat to the punch Light Em' Up! :)

Light Em' Up!
Jeez....the rumors...
#VanHalen is not disappointing. No sign of friction between Eddie & Roth; just the opposite. #LetMePretendIm17Again— John Bonnes (@TwinsGeek) May 20, 2012

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:15 PM
Ah, finally, cold beer and Van Halen's kicking ass again!! Damn, gonna be having withdrawals when they take the three month break :gulp:

Hell yeah! I'm on beer now too. I was missing them these past several days - three months is gonna suck!

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 10:16 PM

Did we find out what they are doing during this break yet???

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:17 PM
How'd you like all of those DB's comments about Dave's physique last night???

Un-fucking-believable!! Trust me - I KNOW Dave's physique - and he is just fine!! :)
Definition of DB!

DONNIEP
Hell yeah! I'm on beer now too. I was missing them these past several days - three months is gonna suck!

No doubt. Hell, I've forgotten what I used to do every other night :) :gulp:

DlocRoth
Unchained.
She's the woman.
Full bug.

KILLING.

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:18 PM

Nope - no word from Kody on that yet!

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 10:18 PM
Eddie Van Halen is ripping it.#VanHalen— Tony Sykora (@Phat_TonyS) May 20, 2012

SNIPER
05-19-2012, 10:19 PM

Coke, what else?

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Seriously, how is Eddie making that noise on his guitar? #VanHalen— Barb Abney (@BarbAbney) May 20, 2012

RealTwisted
05-19-2012, 10:21 PM

They're going to Disneyland

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:21 PM
Here we go - getting closer.....
Tattoo's got Dave rolling up his sleeves. #VanHalen— Barb Abney (@BarbAbney) May 20, 2012

DlocRoth
05-19-2012, 10:23 PM
Tattoo

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 10:24 PM
Here we go - getting closer.....
Tattoo's got Dave rolling up his sleeves. #VanHalen— Barb Abney (@BarbAbney) May 20, 2012

Ummm...Momshell, they said rolling up his sleeves, not taking his shirt off!! LOL!

Sensible Shoes
05-19-2012, 10:25 PM
She can dream, y'know?

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:26 PM
Ummm...Momshell, they said rolling up his sleeves, not taking his shirt off!! LOL!

He's getting uncomfortably warm....one step at a time!! Hey - I'll take what I can get!

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 10:26 PM
Everybody Wants Some! Yes, I'm thinking of @JohnCusak as I watch #VanHalen— Barb Abney (@BarbAbney) May 20, 2012

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:27 PM
She can dream, y'know?

I'm outta thanks, but thanks for understanding!

RedEye
05-19-2012, 10:27 PM
Unchained.
She's the woman.
Full bug.

KILLING.

Can someone remind me... I am going to the KC show Tues... Is Full Bug every other show? I was hoping for The Full Bug in KC

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:28 PM
and now a tweet from the people behind Zing.....
The guys in front of me are losing their minds here at #VanHalen— Ross Raihala (@RossRaihala) May 20, 2012

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:29 PM
Everybody Wants Some.Crowd loves it. #VanHalen— Ross Raihala (@RossRaihala) May 20, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 10:29 PM
Could this be Zing!!?
The guys in front of me are losing their minds here at #VanHalen— Ross Raihala (@RossRaihala) May 20, 2012

TwoFoolsAMinute
05-19-2012, 10:30 PM
What? John Cusack is replacing David Lee Roth?

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:30 PM
Could this be Zing!!?

Check out my post #203....jinx!!

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 10:31 PM
That's Dave!
David Lee Roth sure does love to prance. #VanHalen— Ross Raihala (@RossRaihala) May 20, 2012

DlocRoth
05-19-2012, 10:32 PM
Airy body wants some.
SGMAD.

STILL KILLING.

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 10:32 PM
I saw it Momshell and had to LOL! Jinx back at ya!

Dan
05-19-2012, 10:33 PM
Come On Van Halen,Give Us A Surprise Or Two.:D:hitch:

Momshell
I saw it Momshell and had to LOL! Jinx back at ya!

If we ever meet up in person we are gonna owe each other a ton of beers!! :)

ALMOSTsaved
Somedody Get Me a Doctor.EVH still smiling, just like the Jump video #VanHalen— Ross Raihala (@RossRaihala) May 20, 2012

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:34 PM
Somedody Get Me a Doctor.EVH still smiling, just like the Jump video #VanHalen— Ross Raihala (@RossRaihala) May 20, 2012

Light Em' Up!
If we ever meet up in person we are gonna owe each other a ton of beers!! :)

I don't like beer, but sure thing :-)

Momshell

Oh no....not you too!! Jinx!

Dan
05-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Double Damn.:D

DlocRoth
05-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Chinatown!!

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 10:36 PM
Oh no....not you too!! Jinx!

AlmostSaved has joined in our club :-)

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 10:37 PM
AlmostSaved has joined in our club :-)

I started it. ;)

TwoFoolsAMinute
05-19-2012, 10:38 PM
Airy body wants some.
SGMAD.

STILL KILLING.
David Lee Roth was heard on stage calling for a doctor. Could a health problem be the cause of the cancellation of the tour?

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 10:38 PM
I can see the sweat dripping off Wolfie and his dad.DLR must not have sweat glands. #VanHalen— Ross Raihala (@RossRaihala) May 20, 2012

DlocRoth
05-19-2012, 10:39 PM
They got all the way through Chinatown! On to HAIL!! Holy shit!

RedEye
05-19-2012, 10:39 PM
David Lee Roth was heard on stage calling for a doctor. Could a health problem be the cause of the cancellation of the tour?

Classic!

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:40 PM

:lmao::lmao:

TwoFoolsAMinute
05-19-2012, 10:40 PM
I can see the sweat dripping off Wolfie and his dad.DLR must not have sweat glands. #VanHalen— Ross Raihala (@RossRaihala) May 20, 2012

Oh no. Dave is dying. He no longer sweats.

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 10:41 PM
I wish reporters were more original than running to Sammy Hagar for #VanHalen quotes.He wasn't in that band.He was in #VanHagar.— Jon Von Achen (@Wu_Slu) May 20, 2012

Light Em' Up!
On a side note...he gets it.
I wish reporters were more original than running to Sammy Hagar for #VanHalen quotes.He wasn't in that band.He was in #VanHagar.— Jon Von Achen (@Wu_Slu) May 20, 2012

RedEye

Roided up coke heads with thin ankles don't sweat... Get wih the program!

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:42 PM

It's the thyroid condition combined with blood pressure meds and coke.

Light Em' Up!

jinx!!!

Momshell
Roided up coke heads with thin ankles don't sweat... Get wih the program!

Once again - literally LOL!

SNIPER
05-19-2012, 10:44 PM
Can someone remind me... I am going to the KC show Tues... Is Full Bug every other show? I was hoping for The Full Bug in KC
Yes, FB and RD are rotating. I am hoping for FB when I get to see em too.

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:44 PM
Beer #2 - just popped in MSG 3/1....let the good times roll! I love show nights! :)

DlocRoth
05-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Pretty Woman. Still on fucking fire. Dave is on point!

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Pretty Woman!— Barb Abney (@BarbAbney) May 20, 2012

SNIPER
05-19-2012, 10:46 PM
Maybe Dave has the Lt. Dan fake titanium legs.:smiley-sniffer:

RedEye
05-19-2012, 10:47 PM
Yes, FB and RD are rotating. I am hoping for FB when I get to see em too.

Thanks Sniper... Looks like I drew the short straw... But fuck it... They could play jingle bells and I would go nuts so....

RedEye

Magic Legs

Light Em' Up!
Same ol Diamond Dave. #VanHalen mypict.me/n0UHE— Jeremy L. (@jeremy_li) May 20, 2012

Momshell
05-19-2012, 10:48 PM

Either I'm drunk off of 1.25 Mich Ultras or you guys are fuckin funny tonight! :)

Zing!
Al rockin

SNIPER
If Dave was gonna say something about all the BS what part of the show would he do it?

TwoFoolsAMinute
05-19-2012, 10:49 PM
That was just mean of that person to say Dave likes prancing when he can barely move with his stick legs and no brain. He doesn't even like getting hit with water bottles. Shouldn't make fun of such a frail old coke fiend.

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 10:49 PM
"Oh, Pretty Woman" ended, now it's time for a drum solo.#VanHalen #BathroomTime— Ross Raihala (@RossRaihala) May 20, 2012

TwoFoolsAMinute
05-19-2012, 10:50 PM
If Dave was gonna say something about all the BS what part of the show would he do it?
Dave won't say anything. He should, but he won't.

TwoFoolsAMinute
05-19-2012, 10:51 PM
...unless he gives that "assumption" speech during Panama.

RedEye
05-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Dave won't say anything. He should, but he won't.

That is my guess as well. Would love to hear a good Dave-ism about it though... He could put the devil in his place with his wit...

But maybe before Ice Cream Man when he has the stage to himself?

ALMOSTsaved
05-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Dildo strikes again:

Alex's drum solo kind of sounded like he plans to try out for Gloria Estefan's band or hide out in Latin America after this tour #VanHalen— C. Riemenschneider (@ChrisRstrib) May 20, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-19-2012, 10:53 PM
Either I'm drunk off of 1.25 Mich Ultras or you guys are fuckin funny tonight! :)

I don't think it's your beers....I do believe they are funny tonight, but after all the crazy bullshit last night, who can't be funny about it???