PDA

View Full Version : Official 5/5 Tacoma Meetup/Review Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Va Beach VH Fan
01-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Welcome to the Official 5/5 Tacoma Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!

LoungeMachine
01-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Effing TacoDome????

:gulp:

I'll be there......

LoungeMachine
01-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Okay, folks, here we go....

http://www.backstagebartacoma.com

My good friends who own The Backstage Bar & Grill, a killer live music venue in Tacoma have asked me to Host the Pre-Func and After Party for the 5/5 show.

ROTH ARMY MEMBERS will get special VIP access to the venue, the party bus to and back from the show, and other bennies to be announced.

To get on the list, send me a PM with your email addy.

:gulp:

The Backstage Bar and Grill is one of Tacoma's best live music venues, who has hosted such acts as Uli Roth, MSG, Lynchmob, Lizzy Borden, and others....

We will make this a special night, and the ROTH ARMY will have the VIP area to themselves, and since I'm booking the entertainment for the night, we might see some stage time from Guitar Shark, JHale, FORD, myself, as well as others.........

Guitar Shark
01-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Will look forward to seeing you there, Kip... :)

Romeo Delight
01-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Damn...I am going to have to go to this show as well. Hard to pass up all of that!!!!!

Eyes of the Night
01-12-2012, 11:02 PM
When do tickets go on sale!!!? I've never been to the tacoma dome ... It's about time I meet up with you lounge!

Guitar Shark
01-28-2012, 02:13 PM
Just got my tickets! Hope they are ok... it's been many years since I've seen a show at the T-Dome.

bueno bob
01-29-2012, 02:37 AM
Oh, I guess I'll probably swing by around 7 or 8 ish....

Romeo Delight
01-31-2012, 01:27 AM
So I have been to the Tacoma dome. Love Seattle and surrounding areas...go there many times a year. Unbelievable Baseball and football stadiums.

Saw Van Halen before by the Space Needle. Smaller coliseum, but not bad. Been to the round urinal :doh: at the Kingdome...

I thougth it was pretty funny browsing through some of the various cities on Ticketmaster looking for tickets...you know, the usual: "Balcony, Plaza level. or 100 level, 200 level, etc.

What are the choices for the Taco Dome? "metal Seat with back, moulded seat, plush seat" WTF? :biggrin:

Nitro Express
01-31-2012, 02:16 AM
I went to see Prince at the Tacoma Dome. The chick behind us puked.

bueno bob
02-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Well, I'll be happy to put some faces beyond all of your handles, for the first time! Should be a very cool meet up - my kid will be in tow, he's 16 and this will be his first "big" concert.

How's hotel space up there? Is there something close to the Dome itself? If I drive home that night, I wouldn't be pulling into my driveway until probably 7:00 AM, so I'm probably just thinking Motel 6 or whatnot...

Eyes of the Night
02-02-2012, 06:11 PM
I have yet to get my ticket ... I might end up hitting up the scalpers!

Dutchman063
02-19-2012, 04:39 PM
Man im still hoping they add shows and bring the show down to the Rose Garden in Portland... it will be tough to get a good tic if thats the only venue in the NW they play

Noodles
02-25-2012, 05:16 PM
Hoo-ahh, I'm in! Cinco de Mayo + =vH= on a Saturday Nite in Tacoma. Righteous all round. I've seen them many times since 1980 in Detroit. I am as excited about this tour as I was back then. Still, I'm REALLY hoping they add more new songs to the set by May...

And, the pre-party @Backstage sounds KILLER. Thanks LoungeMachine for hosting (PM sent). I look fwd to meeting everybody + enjoying a helluva show. :devils:

-Noodles

Eyes of the Night
02-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Oh yeah cinco de mayo ... makes it even betta ... got my ticket!

conmee
02-28-2012, 08:53 PM
I saw the 2007 Tour in Key Arena and Rose Garden, same week. Is Key still open for business since the Sonics bailed?

That is all.

Icon™©®

Eyes of the Night
02-28-2012, 08:56 PM
Well, I'll be happy to put some faces beyond all of your handles

My bro's booked a room for that night just google hotels yo ... I hope they are light on the pat downs like at the key arena cause I'll be packing the J's!!! ...

Eyes of the Night
02-28-2012, 09:00 PM
That is all.

Icon™©®

I wondered that too I'm thinking the key had lesser capacity or there were gigs already booked ... The Storm still play there ...

SNIPER
03-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Man im still hoping they add shows and bring the show down to the Rose Garden in Portland... it will be tough to get a good tic if thats the only venue in the NW they play

I'm with you on that!! Also need to add Boise, Seattle, SLC, and Spokane. Thats the only way I will get to see multiple shows. If not I am gonna have to go to Tacoma. Fuck!! Shits not going my way this time!!

bueno bob
03-14-2012, 11:21 PM

I was hoping for a Rose Garden show too, but...any port in a storm, I guess. Looks like we're driving, lol.

sadaist
04-22-2012, 03:13 PM
So.........wtf is the deal for this show? Who's in? Where y'all meeting? Who's buying the beers? You realize Van Halen is coming to town right? In less then 2 weeks no less. Just curious because I might make this the 1 show I get to see live. (I see em all on YouTube)

SNIPER
04-23-2012, 07:14 PM
My band has a show this night at Tony V's Garage in Everett Wa. ..I was just informed... If anybody wants to party after VH we start around 11:30ish. Damn that VH is gonna hurt the turnout for my gig. :biggrin:

Noodles
04-28-2012, 01:58 PM
So ... it's One Week From Tonite. Cinco De Mayo + The Mighty =vH=. I am so pumped!

LoungeMachine -- The Pre- + Post-Party @ The Backstage sounds spectacular. Any further details? Please, do tell (I PM'ed you about it).

So AMPED for next Saturday!! I've seen them every tour since 1980 (Detroit)... this tour has me so fired up. I'm coming down from Seattle for The Show with Beautiful Girls in tow! Cannot wait to PARTY + PLAY with you all!

Thanks so much, LoungeMachine!
~ Noodles

Noodles
05-01-2012, 09:21 PM
I just spoke with folks @ The Backstage. They know of nothing planned for this Saturday, Pre- or Post- =vH= Show. Just said "Cinco de Mayo, duh!". Hmmmm. Well, yeh. That's right.

So ... what's the plan for us folks now? I'm up for anything communal involving alcohol, loud music + pals. My place works, but it's a little far away from the venue...

Guitar Shark
05-04-2012, 01:59 PM
For anyone who didn't receive it, here is the email I got from the Tacoma Dome folks:

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" width="700"><tbody><tr><td style="height:85px">Parking & Directions
Arrive Early! The limited $25 cash only parking in Tacoma Dome lots will fill quickly. Alternate parking options include parking downtown (http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTE2MDE0MjImbWVzc2FnZWlkP TE2Njk4MDImZGF0YWJhc2VpZD1EQVRBQkFTRUlEJnNlcmlhbD0 xNjkxMTA3MyZlbWFpbGlkPW1qbWFjYXJpbzRAY29tY2FzdC5uZ XQmdXNlcmlkPTI5ODAzNDk0MiZmbD0mZXh0cmE9TXVsdGl2YXJ pYXRlSWQ9JiYmaHR0cDovL3d3dy5iaW5nLmNvbS9tYXBzLz9mb 3JtPWZscmVkciMvcmtmdjM0dnI4Mzlodmo2bg==) and taking the FREE Tacoma Link Light Rail (http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTE2MDE0MjImbWVzc2FnZWlkP TE2Njk4MDImZGF0YWJhc2VpZD1EQVRBQkFTRUlEJnNlcmlhbD0 xNjkxMTA3MyZlbWFpbGlkPW1qbWFjYXJpbzRAY29tY2FzdC5uZ XQmdXNlcmlkPTI5ODAzNDk0MiZmbD0mZXh0cmE9TXVsdGl2YXJ pYXRlSWQ9JiYmaHR0cDovL3d3dy5zb3VuZHRyYW5zaXQub3JnL 1NjaGVkdWxlcy9UYWNvbWEtTGlnaHQtTGluay1SYWlsLnhtbA= =)running until approximately 11:45pm, parking in the Pierce Transit/Sound Transit Tacoma Dome Station (http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTE2MDE0MjImbWVzc2FnZWlkP TE2Njk4MDImZGF0YWJhc2VpZD1EQVRBQkFTRUlEJnNlcmlhbD0 xNjkxMTA3MyZlbWFpbGlkPW1qbWFjYXJpbzRAY29tY2FzdC5uZ XQmdXNlcmlkPTI5ODAzNDk0MiZmbD0mZXh0cmE9TXVsdGl2YXJ pYXRlSWQ9JiYmaHR0cDovL3d3dy5zb3VuZHRyYW5zaXQub3JnL 1JpZGVyLUd1aWRlL1RhY29tYS1Eb21lLVN0YXRpb24ueG1s)ga rage, or taking Pierce Transit Bus #42 (http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTE2MDE0MjImbWVzc2FnZWlkP TE2Njk4MDImZGF0YWJhc2VpZD1EQVRBQkFTRUlEJnNlcmlhbD0 xNjkxMTA3MyZlbWFpbGlkPW1qbWFjYXJpbzRAY29tY2FzdC5uZ XQmdXNlcmlkPTI5ODAzNDk0MiZmbD0mZXh0cmE9TXVsdGl2YXJ pYXRlSWQ9JiYmaHR0cDovL3d3dy5waWVyY2V0cmFuc2l0Lm9yZ y9zY2hlZHVsZXMvNDIvNDIuaHRt)which stops near the Dome. Cabs are usually available a few blocks from the Dome at Freighthouse Square. Street parking and private pay lots may also be available. For more information, visit the directions page (http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTE2MDE0MjImbWVzc2FnZWlkP TE2Njk4MDImZGF0YWJhc2VpZD1EQVRBQkFTRUlEJnNlcmlhbD0 xNjkxMTA3MyZlbWFpbGlkPW1qbWFjYXJpbzRAY29tY2FzdC5uZ XQmdXNlcmlkPTI5ODAzNDk0MiZmbD0mZXh0cmE9TXVsdGl2YXJ pYXRlSWQ9JiYmaHR0cDovL3d3dy50YWNvbWFkb21lLm9yZy9ka XJlY3Rpb25zLmFzcHg=) on our website.

D Street Closure
D Street is closed from East 25th to East 26th streets (approximately one block from the Dome) to both cars and pedestrians due to Sounder Train construction. Please follow the posted signage for alternate pedestrian route for those riding the Link or parking in the Transit Parking Garage.
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family:Arial"> McKinley's Grill / Beer Garden & Spirits Lounge
The Beer Garden & Spirits Lounge, located in the Tacoma Dome Exhibition Hall, will open at 5pm with $4 Happy Hour Bud Light and Bud Light Lime from 5-6pm. Admission to the beer garden is free, concert ticket is required. Must be 21+ to enter the spirits lounge. Merchandise and concessions will be available for purchase.

McKinley's Grill Restaurant will open at 5pm with a special event night menu (http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTE2MDE0MjImbWVzc2FnZWlkP TE2Njk4MDImZGF0YWJhc2VpZD1EQVRBQkFTRUlEJnNlcmlhbD0 xNjkxMTA3MyZlbWFpbGlkPW1qbWFjYXJpbzRAY29tY2FzdC5uZ XQmdXNlcmlkPTI5ODAzNDk0MiZmbD0mZXh0cmE9TXVsdGl2YXJ pYXRlSWQ9JiYmaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmV2ZW50Ym9va2luZy5jb 20vOTk3MDdfMTIucGRm). Happy Hour $3 draft beer/house wine available in McKinley's Grill from 5-6pm. Restaurant is first-come, first-served with no reservations accepted.
</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="font-family:Arial;height:26px">
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:Arial">Camera Policy
Cameras are allowed.</td></tr></tbody></table>

LoungeMachine
05-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Yeah guys, sorry about The Backstage Bar and Grill fiasco....

They kinda dropped the ball on it, and we backed out this week.

There is another after party at another venue planned in Tacoma, but I cant remember for the life of me where it is. I'll see if I can find it for you.

The bummer of the Backstage dropping the ball, was their party bus shuttle with free parking was part of the deal.

bueno bob
05-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Yeah guys, sorry about The Backstage Bar and Grill fiasco....

They kinda dropped the ball on it, and we backed out this week.

There is another after party at another venue planned in Tacoma, but I cant remember for the life of me where it is. I'll see if I can find it for you.

The bummer of the Backstage dropping the ball, was their party bus shuttle with free parking was part of the deal.

It's all good, dude. Are we all meeting up someplace AT the Dome prior to the show to argue, sexually harass and/or beat each other up before the show?

Dan
05-04-2012, 05:55 PM
On Behalf Of The Sheep Pen Crew,Go Kick Some Ass And Take Many Names.:D :hitch:

BTW.........Watch Out For The,Street preacher slamming Van Halen fans.

SLAUGHTER MAN
05-05-2012, 03:10 PM
All you crazy Van Halenites and Van Halenoids in the Seattle/Tacoma area...have a killer show!!! Hope you are the first to get LIGHT UP THE SKY!!!!!1 Still say it's bullshit that there is no gig in Portland at the Rose Garden...what gives. And is the old arena where the Sonics played still there...KEY ARENA???? Why not a gig there??? Not matter what anyone says, the OKC Thunder are still SuperSonics to me...bring back Kemp, Payton, Schrempf, Hawkins, Big Smooth, Vincent Askew, Nate McMillian, and Wingate from the 1996 Finals team. The 86 team with McDaniel/Chambers/Ellis...the 93 team with McKey/Pierce/Eddie Johnson Dana Barros....the 1998 team with Vin Baker....some greats. Enough of that shit...is Tacoma Dome as old as The KingDome was??? Had some family who saw the 1992 make-up Tacoma show with Alice In Chains opening. Great gig. Caught the band last on this tour in STL and they are a well oiled machine..kicking ass and taking names. Hope that some new tunes work their way in......never stop rockin. Hope someone on this thread writes a full review. Peace and power to the music.

DEMON CUNT
05-05-2012, 04:18 PM
The very elusive Demon Cunt will be there. I'm going to prefunk at the bar & grill in the Tacoma Dome Exhibition Hall. Be there at about 5:30. Look for me in the classic Roth Army "got roth?" shirt.

See you there!

Noodles
05-05-2012, 04:41 PM
YEH!! I'm partyin on The Patio right now, Stay Frosty cranked up... it's a gorgeous Cinco de Mayo here today! Got the pals arriving shortly, towncar@6pm to The Dome.

I'll see you all @bar in the Exhibition Hall around 6:30pm. Thanks for the tip, Demon Cunt. Sounds goood. :rockit2:

Me, today: 5'8" 160lbs, sorta-curly brown hair, blue eyes, probably wearing all black, 1981 backstage pass stuck on. If i miss ya's, we're 2nd row in front of Eddie for show. I'll probably shoot a song or two... (not much into videoing, i'd rather just ROCK OUT)

Looking fwd to meeting you guys. With a Chevy for my summer home ... Let's get the party started!

it's F*CKIN' =vH= TIME!!

-Noodles

Momshell
05-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Have an awesome time everyone. And, my usual pre-show plea....keep us posted here at home....please!! I'll see all my online buddies for the show! :)

So this is love
05-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Have an awesome time everyone. And, my usual pre-show plea....keep us posted here at home....please!! I'll see all my online buddies for the show! :)

I am clueless as to where Tacoma is located and google lazy so what time is the show?:lmao::beers8:

bueno bob
05-05-2012, 07:09 PM
You'll know me fairly easily...I'm the dude that looks a lot like Darth Fuckin' Vader.

bueno bob
05-05-2012, 07:10 PM
We're at the motel right down the road now, should be arriving shortly...

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 07:38 PM
I am clueless as to where Tacoma is located and google lazy so what time is the show?:lmao::beers8:

Tacoma is near my neck of the woods...it's in Washington, one hour behind me here in Boise. It's 5:36 now, so 4:36 there...I'm flying solo today, as my Sniper is playing a gig up near Tacoma today, so going to keep myself entertained here at the Army tonight. I too am begging for updates tonight!!!

SNIPER
05-05-2012, 07:41 PM
I am so close to the show but yet so far away.

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 07:48 PM

Wish we were up there catching the show baby....soon enough.

So this is love
05-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Tacoma is near my neck of the woods...it's in Washington, one hour behind me here in Boise. It's 5:36 now, so 4:36 there...I'm flying solo today, as my Sniper is playing a gig up near Tacoma today, so going to keep myself entertained here at the Army tonight. I too am begging for updates tonight!!!

Sniper doing a gig on VH night? wish him well so he kicks some asses wherever he is... :rockin::rockon::jammin:

So this is love
05-05-2012, 07:52 PM

you kick some ass dude tonight...Rock on!!!

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Sniper doing a gig on VH night? wish him well so he kicks some asses wherever he is... :rockin::rockon::jammin:

He will most definatelly kick ass! This guy is one SICK bass player! He's less than 100 miles from the Tacoma show....closest we have gotten to VH on this tour :-)

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Is Bueno Bob going to keep us updated tonight?

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Momshell, do you have the insider text hook up tonight??

So this is love
05-05-2012, 07:58 PM
He will most definatelly kick ass! This guy is one SICK bass player! He's less than 100 miles from the Tacoma show....closest we have gotten to VH on this tour :-)

It must be heartbreaking for him to be so close yet so far .....yet remember Eddie would have kept playing even if he wouldn't be as succesfull.....in other words have fun life is short...

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 08:01 PM
It must be heartbreaking for him to be so close yet so far .....yet remember Eddie would have kept playing even if he wouldn't be as succesfull.....in other words have fun life is short...

It does kind of suck, but we will get our turn when they add some more date...sigh....told him if they are playing a gig and VH comes here, I'm going to have to pick VH :-) I'm sure he and the boys are having a blast up there.

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 08:04 PM
MOMSHELL???? You going to stay awake for this show tonight???? Come out, come out, where ever you are!!!:bigwink:

So this is love
05-05-2012, 08:10 PM
MOMSHELL???? You going to stay awake for this show tonight???? Come out, come out, where ever you are!!!:bigwink:

oh my god big caps....I think she might be busy ...kids...so the show will be at 10 est??

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 08:12 PM
I know, I know....just making sure she is awake enough to read this LOL! She's pooped out on us these last few shows....we are all getting older these days, right?

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Ummm yah, hard choice...I'm pretty sure I'd pick VH also!!!

Takes a lot for me to miss a @HBOboxing event, especially #MayweatherCotto. There must a #VanHalen concert! #Tacoma— AmeliaJL (@AmeliaJL) May 5, 2012

So this is love
05-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Ummm yah, hard choice...I'm pretty sure I'd pick VH also!!!

Takes a lot for me to miss a @HBOboxing event, especially #MayweatherCotto. There must a #VanHalen concert! #Tacoma— AmeliaJL (@AmeliaJL) May 5, 2012

I am not paying $60 for this fight tonight.....for sure.

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 08:19 PM
I am not paying $60 for this fight tonight.....for sure.

Could give a shit less about boxing, so I wouldn't either...So any insights on the show tonight? Do you think we will get anything new?

So this is love
05-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Could give a shit less about boxing, so I wouldn't either...So any insights on the show tonight? Do you think we will get anything new?

I don't know about new stuff but wish for they have HAIL in the set....

So this is love
05-05-2012, 08:36 PM

ok so the show will start at 11:50 est

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 08:41 PM
ok so the show will start at 11:50 est

I don't know...it's 5:41 there now....so eastern is what? 3 hours ahead?

Dan
05-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Is Bueno Bob going to keep us updated tonight?

I Gave Bob My Cell Number But i'm Down Here In Little NZ.:D

Dan
05-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Time is 5:45 pm (PDT) on Saturday, May 5, 2012 - Seattle, WA, United States.:D

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 08:46 PM
I Gave Bob My Cell Number But i'm Down Here In Little NZ.:D

Little NZ???

Dan
05-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Little NZ???

New Zealand.:D

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 08:55 PM
So, I guess you are quite a few hours ahead of us then, right?

Dan
05-05-2012, 09:01 PM
So, I guess you are quite a few hours ahead of us then, right?

It's Sunday 1pm.:D

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 09:07 PM

Well, if you are the one with the insider info, you had better stay awake Dan!!! LOL!

DONNIEP
05-05-2012, 09:17 PM

Oh shit, that means it's Pants Off time for Dan! :biggrin:

Momshell
05-05-2012, 09:17 PM

Holy crap!! That was so loud you almost woke my kids!! :)
Here I am - kids asleep, beer in hand, and tired as hell!!
I'm not so sure it's my age - I think it's my kids! I've been up since 5:30am - on a freakin' Saturday! Not cool. And I know for sure I'll be up just as early tomorrow, which is why staying up til almost 2am sounds a bit crazy. If I knew I could sleep til 10am, I'd be fine.
I will do my best. Also - my hubbby's not near Tacoma, he's in the next room, and I don't thinks he's too keen on me spending my Saturday night with you guys intead of him (nothing personal - you know how men can get!)
So - here we are.....just waiting for something to happen......

Momshell
05-05-2012, 09:19 PM

So how was last night's show - did they play anything new?!
:biggrin:

Dan
05-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Who's Buying The First Round?

Dan
05-05-2012, 09:21 PM

How Rude.:D :hitch:

DONNIEP
05-05-2012, 09:22 PM

I gots mine...damn, it's gonna be a long nite :gulp:

Light Em' Up!

LMAO!!! No kidding!

So this is love
I'm not so sure it's my age - I think it's my kids! I've been up since 5:30am - on a freakin' Saturday! Not cool. And I know for sure I'll be up just as early tomorrow, which is why staying up til almost 2am sounds a bit crazy. If I knew I could sleep til 10am, I'd be fine.
I will do my best. Also - my hubbby's not near Tacoma, he's in the next room, and I don't thinks he's too keen on me spending my Saturday night with you guys intead of him (nothing personal - you know how men can get!)

Why do kids want to wake up so early...I can't figure it out???please tell me how to have them wake up later than 6am:pullinghair:

Dan
05-05-2012, 09:23 PM
I Just Have Coke.:(

Light Em' Up!

Crown and Redbull in hand...ready to go....drinking away me and my blues.

DONNIEP
Why do kids want to wake up so early...I can't figure it out???please tell me how to have them wake up later than 6am:pullinghair:

You wake 'em up at 3 and give 'em a spoonful of liquid Benadryl, duh...

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 09:24 PM

The girls know full well they had better NOT come wake me up until at LEAST 8:30 am on the weekends...I think Sniper got them to realize that one! LOL! Anyways, now it's pretty cool, last weekend I woke up to coffee brewed and a great egg sandwich for breakfast!

Momshell
05-05-2012, 09:25 PM

If I had a clue I sure as hell wouldn't be up at 5:30am on a Saturday! And mine wake up ready to go....like little energizer bunnies...fuckin kill me!!

So this is love
Crown and Redbull in hand...ready to go....drinking away me and my blues.

Rum and coke here with my lady and kids are asleep YEAH!!!!!Lets go Lets go...

Light Em' Up!
I Just Have Coke.:(

I assume you mean Coke a Cola, right??? Or are you meaning blow...if you have blow, you REALLY should stay awake!!! :lmao:

Dan
No Word From Bob,He Must Be Having Trouble Parking The Death Star.:D

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 09:26 PM

Or threaten them with their lives!!!

Dan
05-05-2012, 09:26 PM
I assume you mean Coke a Cola, right??? Or are you meaning blow...if you have blow, you REALLY should stay awake!!! :lmao:

Holy Shit,No REAL Coke Just The REAL Coke With Sugar In It.:D

Momshell
05-05-2012, 09:28 PM

Once again we are on the same wavelength! I was gonna make a similar joke but ya beat me to it!

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 09:28 PM

Sorry Momshell....just wanted to be sure I wasn't talking to myself on here tonight....praise the Lord I didn't wake the kids!!! And yes, I am flying solo, so looking for some Army Company tonight....

So this is love
05-05-2012, 09:30 PM

No kidding Benadryl..damn I should have bought shares of that company...

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 09:32 PM
I don't know what it is Momshell...maybe it's the V???

So this is love
05-05-2012, 09:33 PM

do you want me to have a heart attack? actually its coke zero with capt Morgan...

Dan
05-05-2012, 09:35 PM
What Time Was The Show Starting?

DONNIEP
05-05-2012, 09:35 PM
So what are we lookin' at, another hour and 20 'til showtime?

Dan
05-05-2012, 09:36 PM
That's Enough Time To Get In A Few Good Rounds.:D

So this is love
05-05-2012, 09:37 PM
So what are we lookin' at, another hour and 20 'til showtime?

Yeah time for a flock see ya then Rock on!!!!

Dan
05-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Who's On MILF Watch Tonight?

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 09:45 PM
If this is current, I'd say it's a little ways out...
View from our seats at #vanhalen twitter.com/nhulings/statu…— Nate Hulings (@nhulings) May 6, 2012

Momshell
05-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Yea. I thought we were looking at 11:50ish EST for start. 2 more hours to go. We are gonna be one drunk bunch by then!

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 09:52 PM
It's still early here :-) Only 7:51 now...

DONNIEP
05-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Yea. I thought we were looking at 11:50ish EST for start. 2 more hours to go. We are gonna be one drunk bunch by then!

Well, I know I will be :) :gulp:

By the way, Kick Ass tonite Sniper!! :rockit2:

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 09:55 PM
It's kind of funny when I think about it...before, I was hauling ass to get home from work in order to get logged on and be able to catch the shows, and now all of you poor souls have to try to stay awake to watch them....

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Well, I know I will be :) :gulp:

By the way, Kick Ass tonite Sniper!! :rockit2:

Haven't heard from him for about an hour...he generally gets in a mode...the boys will kick ass! They are really great! I told him that you all were wishing him a great show...he thought that was really fuckin' cool! Thanks guys!

So this is love
05-05-2012, 10:00 PM
It's kind of funny when I think about it...before, I was hauling ass to get home from work in order to get logged on and be able to catch the shows, and now all of you poor souls have to try to stay awake to watch them....

Don't worry will pass out and then wake up for the show:gulp::sign0011:

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Hmmm...
And a Partridge in a #KZOK booth in #Tacoma for #VanHalen. #DannyBonaduce (@ Tacoma Dome for Van Halen) [pic]: 4sq.com/IMAQQe— Johnny Behave (@JohnnyBehave) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Shit, the picture didn't come along...grrr....it's the Partridge guy...Still new to this Twitter thing.

DONNIEP
05-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Fuck, could you imagine having to hang out with Danny Bonaduce all nite at a VH concert???? I swear to God I'd strangle that bastard...

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Maybe Momshell can grab the picture...then you'd really feel like strangling him

So this is love
05-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Maybe Momshell can grab the picture...then you'd really feel like strangling him

Is Sniper playing a VH song tonight? I mean they have to!!!!

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Oh yah!!! This looks positive!!!
@vanhalennews at the VH Tacoma show. Will post set list thruout show (if cell service holds. About 1:15 from start of show. #vanhalen— Chris Barron (@tbc5150) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Is Sniper playing a VH song tonight? I mean they have to!!!!

Oh yeah...he promised they would jam out LUTS for me since VH hasn't done it yet! He even said he'd get up on top of a table and slide across it with his bass in tow! :lmao:

Um no, really...have you went and listened on the thread about posting your own band's stuff? They are on there. It's Thrash....not much in the way of Van Halen on the set list :-)

Dan
05-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Sorry,No Insider Tonight From My End.

TJMKID
05-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Fuckin' Bonaduce ---- I hope Dave finds a way to kick his smarmy ass after the show !!!

:flame:

Hmmm...
And a Partridge in a #KZOK booth in #Tacoma for #VanHalen. #DannyBonaduce (@ Tacoma Dome for Van Halen) [pic]: 4sq.com/IMAQQe— Johnny Behave (@JohnnyBehave) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Sorry,No Insider Tonight From My End.

Some guy tweeted that he would post set list...I'll keep checking on it, as I'm sure will Momshell...although, it looks like I need to send another wake up call to her!!! LOL!

SNIPER
05-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Dropping by to check out the latest.

Dan
05-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Sweet As.:D

Momshell
05-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Some guy tweeted that he would post set list...I'll keep checking on it, as I'm sure will Momshell...although, it looks like I need to send another wake up call to her!!! LOL!

I'm here - just need to keep myself awake by browsing elsewhere as well - watching US Festival too - I'm trying my best. Still have about an hour til we start. This is gonna be tough for me. I hate these fuckin time zones!!!
I'll hook up to twitter right now :)

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 10:46 PM

:rockit2:

Momshell
05-05-2012, 10:48 PM

Hey - have a great show. We'll keep your girl company tonight! Make sure to post some vids of your own tomorrow. :rockin:

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 10:58 PM
Watching Kool & the Gang at Tacoma Dome, warmup band for #VanHalen tonight. Sound surprisingly good! Empty seats filling up.— Monte Enbysk (@monteenbysk) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Hey - have a great show. We'll keep your girl company tonight! Make sure to post some vids of your own tomorrow. :rockin:

You know, if I'd have had half a brain, I should have just hitched a ride as far as Tacoma with them. They could have thrown me out the door on the way by....then I could be watching Van Halen tonight...:doh:

So this is love
05-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Oh yeah...he promised they would jam out LUTS for me since VH hasn't done it yet! He even said he'd get up on top of a table and slide across it with his bass in tow! :lmao:

Um no, really...have you went and listened on the thread about posting your own band's stuff? They are on there. It's Thrash....not much in the way of Van Halen on the set list :-)

I know .....but these guys can trash some VH lol

Momshell
05-05-2012, 11:15 PM
:sleepy:

So this is love
05-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Wife just fell asleeep and me watching Swordfish for the first time (I know I am not quite up to date) but Halle Berry hmmm nice...

DONNIEP
05-05-2012, 11:16 PM
:sleepy:

And buzzed :gulp: The years are catchin' up to me...

Momshell
05-05-2012, 11:17 PM
And buzzed :gulp: The years are catchin' up to me...

What he said!!

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 11:18 PM
C'mon guys!!! Don't shit out on me tonight! I need the company :(

DONNIEP
05-05-2012, 11:19 PM

I'm here for ya! :)

Momshell
05-05-2012, 11:20 PM

Trying my best!! Now I've added snacks to try to stay awake!! My kids are really interfering with my VH addiction.

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 11:20 PM
I'm guessing another 30 until show time?

DONNIEP
05-05-2012, 11:21 PM

I sure as hell hope so :) :gulp:

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Trying my best!! Now I've added snacks to try to stay awake!! My kids are really interfering with my VH addiction.

I'm thinking the benadryl thing might be an idea....lol

So this is love
05-05-2012, 11:24 PM
I don't think I will make it...........

Momshell
05-05-2012, 11:25 PM

Hope so. I'm trying to keep busy so I'm now one click away from front row VIP for mohegan sun. It's so fuckin expensive but so tempting. Front row!! Can you imagine?! My husband is totally not doing his job of controlling my spending on this tour. He's being as bad as me. AAAH!!

Momshell
05-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Van Halen is next! Good warmup!— Monte Enbysk (@monteenbysk) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Hope so. I'm trying to keep busy so I'm now one click away from front row VIP for mohegan sun. It's so fuckin expensive but so tempting. Front row!! Can you imagine?! My husband is totally not doing his job of controlling my spending on this tour. He's being as bad as me. AAAH!!

JUST DO IT!!!!!

I think we are going to try to hit multiples shows with not as great seats when they post shows in our area...but hey...if the hubby doesn't care about the money, DO IT!!! We had front row in Reno in 2008...Dave was standing right in front of us...pretty fuckin' cool!

TJMKID
05-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Wife just fell asleeep and me watching Swordfish for the first time (I know I am not quite up to date) but Halle Berry hmmm nice...

Boobies look nice in that flick ---- although the sex scene from "Monster's Ball" trumps it !!

:flame: :flame: :flame:

DONNIEP
05-05-2012, 11:35 PM
And while we're waiting....a little something for Light 'Em Up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxfx0JcBWR8

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 11:39 PM
And while we're waiting....a little something for Light 'Em Up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxfx0JcBWR8

Awwww.....thanks for that! Let's hope tomorrow there will be 5-5-12 video of LUTS in addition to 1979!

ALMOSTsaved
05-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Shame Main falls by the wayside. :)

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Light Em' Up!:killer:

DONNIEP
05-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Light Em' Up!:killer:

Makes you wanna go out and pillage the village, huh? :)

Momshell
05-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Awwww.....thanks for that! Let's hope tomorrow there will be 5-5-12 video of LUTS in addition to 1979!

here it comes, Momshell's predictable response.....
And let's hope he's wearing a similar outfit in the 5/5 version! :)

DONNIEP
05-05-2012, 11:46 PM

Speaking of predictable responses... :biggrin:

TJMKID
05-05-2012, 11:47 PM
Mighty VH is playing to a sold out Tacoma Dome tonight ---- meanwhile, a few dozen dummies are actually paying money to see this worthless piece of shit:

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5420/cabocunt.jpg

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 11:48 PM
here it comes, Momshell's predictable response.....

LMAO!! I was going to ask you earlier if you saw the "super moon", but figured that was just going to get you WAY off topic!!!

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 11:49 PM
Guess this answers the potty break question....when do you go? BEFORE THE FUCKING SHOW PEOPLE!!!

Long bathroom lines at Tacoma Dome! Waiting for Van Halen! Much simpler stage. Lots of amp power for Eddie. #vanhalen— Monte Enbysk (@monteenbysk) May 6, 2012

Momshell
05-05-2012, 11:50 PM
LMAO!! I was going to ask you earlier if you saw the "super moon", but figured that was just going to get you WAY off topic!!!

who me?!

Momshell
05-05-2012, 11:51 PM
Gotta be any minute now.....

DONNIEP
05-05-2012, 11:53 PM
Unchained???

Momshell
05-05-2012, 11:54 PM
:sleepy::pullinghair:

Momshell
05-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Minutes to @VanHalen blowing the lid off the Tacoma Dome!— Ron Baker (@ronmbaker) May 6, 2012

DONNIEP
05-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Let's get this ghetto chariot rollin' for god's sake!!!

Light Em' Up!
05-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Where is this guy now????

Oh yah!!! This looks positive!!!
@vanhalennews at the VH Tacoma show. Will post set list thruout show (if cell service holds. About 1:15 from start of show. #vanhalen— Chris Barron (@tbc5150) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Let's get this ghetto chariot rollin' for god's sake!!!

Amen Brother!

Momshell
05-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Seriously - holy shit - forget about making it to the end of the show...I might not make it to the beginning!

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:03 AM
I'm not seeing anything on twitter yet...good grief, surely this thing has started!

Momshell
here we go #vanhalen— Nate Belcik (@nbelcik) May 6, 2012

I made it!!

Light Em' Up!
here we go #vanhalen— Nate Belcik (@nbelcik) May 6, 2012

Momshell
05-06-2012, 12:04 AM
UNCHAINED AS TJE OPENER. FUCK YEAH #VanHalen— Jake Lustig (@JamSnakeLust) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Yeah Momshell...no shit, here we go again with the esp!!! LOL!

Momshell
05-06-2012, 12:07 AM
This is beyond awesome #VanHalen twitter.com/JamSnakeLust/s…— Jake Lustig (@JamSnakeLust) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
Finally, Van Halen comes out and breaks into Unchained. Eddie looks fit! So does David Lee Roth. #vanhalen— Monte Enbysk (@monteenbysk) May 6, 2012

DONNIEP
Yeah Momshell...no shit, here we go again with the esp!!! LOL!

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't witnessed it every other night for the past week or so... :biggrin:

Momshell
Finally, Van Halen comes out and breaks into Unchained. Eddie looks fit! So does David Lee Roth. #vanhalen— Monte Enbysk (@monteenbysk) May 6, 2012

Momshell
05-06-2012, 12:08 AM
I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't witnessed it every other night for the past week or so... :biggrin:

and, as is also typical - I'm outta thanks!
Have to give you a :)

Momshell
05-06-2012, 12:09 AM
RUNNIN WITH THE DEVIL #VanHalen— Jake Lustig (@JamSnakeLust) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:10 AM
RUNNIN WITH THE DEVIL #VanHalen— Jake Lustig (@JamSnakeLust) May 6, 2012

Momshell
Sorry guys - now I'm pumped, but if I don't get to bed, I'm gonna be divorced by the end of this tour!

Light Em' Up!
Okay lady...you take the twitter feed unless you start dozing off!!! Then let me know and I will take over :-)

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Is that your way of telling me that I should take the feed?

Momshell
05-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Is that your way of telling me that I should take the feed?

unfortunately I'm out :(

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 12:16 AM
unfortunately I'm out :(

Hell, we'll all be here tomorrow :)

Momshell
05-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Hell, we'll all be here tomorrow :)

I'll probably be here bright and early thanks to the little ones! See ya with youtubes!!

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Thanks for keeping me company for a while Momshell...sleep tight and tell your hubby all of us at The Army are sorry :-)

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 12:22 AM
I've tossed out the empty beer cans and it's time to get with the updates!!! :gulp:

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 12:22 AM
And Light 'Em Up has changed her avatar again :biggrin:

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:23 AM
#vanhalen @ the Tacoma Dome with#diamonddavidleeroth! twitter.com/efrancisCPA/st…— Eddie Francis (@efrancisCPA) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:25 AM
And Light 'Em Up has changed her avatar again :biggrin:

Feeling like I need to sport the Roth Army shirts tonight...

Sorry, I'm chronic with this shit...

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:26 AM
LMAO!
Not a Van Halen show til someone lights up. #vanhalen— Melissa Davis (@DuckMel) May 6, 2012

TJMKID
05-06-2012, 12:27 AM
Why does the screen suddenly look so big ??

Wolf Man, Dave and Ed look like little ants next to it !!

#vanhalen @ the Tacoma Dome with#diamonddavidleeroth! twitter.com/efrancisCPA/st…— Eddie Francis (@efrancisCPA) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:27 AM
DLR: "The '70s was a great decade but it was 3 years shorter than the others b/c it was up all night." #VanHalen— Chris Burlingame (@chrisburlingame) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Thinking this guy has nailed this shit!!!
David Lee Roth is the fucking man and Eddie is some form of Christly re-incarnation #VanHalen— Jake Lustig (@JamSnakeLust) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:30 AM
I'm not a guy, but crying big man tears isn't the first thing that comes to mind.
Hearing Eddie fingertap live makes me cry big man tears #vanhalen #fb— Guy Welch (@guywelch2000) May 6, 2012

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Feeling like I need to sport the Roth Army shirts tonight...

Sorry, I'm chronic with this shit...

Nope, don't apologize! You change it whenever you want to!! You and Sniper are rockin' the Army shirts!!

TJMKID
05-06-2012, 12:31 AM
Dave hasnt been asleep since 1982 !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8eFNue5Zds&feature=related

DLR: "The '70s was a great decade but it was 3 years shorter than the others b/c it was up all night." #VanHalen— Chris Burlingame (@chrisburlingame) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:31 AM
Beer is what made me what I am today": #DavidLeeRoth #VanHalen #Tacoma tonight! @WashingtonBeer #FB EverybodyWantsSome twitter.com/JohnnyBehave/s…— Johnny Behave (@JohnnyBehave) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:32 AM
DLR: "Is show going to be a winner or a 9 care pileup? That's Van Halen, baby!" #VanHalen— Chris Burlingame (@chrisburlingame) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:34 AM
Sorry all...the tweets are coming like crazy, but no song names...I'll keep on it.

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Nope, don't apologize! You change it whenever you want to!! You and Sniper are rockin' the Army shirts!!

Love our Army shirts...kinda wish I would have gotten the one he got, but we didn't want to be twiners.

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Another ant view of the boys.
#vanhalen instagr.am/p/KRX1H-j7yw/— Mimi Osterdahl (@LiveGoodBeHappy) May 6, 2012

Or not cuz the effing picture didn't attach....GRRRRR!!!

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:39 AM
This guy clearly knows wtf he's talking about....moron!
Anybody Want To? followed by Somebody Get Me a Doctor. Roth has great stage presence, but this is clearly Eddie's band. #vanhalen— Monte Enbysk (@monteenbysk) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:39 AM
DLR during "China Town": "I forgot the fucking words." #VanHalen— Chris Burlingame (@chrisburlingame) May 6, 2012

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 12:41 AM
China Town kills live!!!

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:41 AM
Okay....the DB's have begun...anyone feel like giving them a piece of your mind, or shall I not post?

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 12:44 AM
I say fuck 'em...don't waste your time.

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:45 AM
I guess Jake isn't a fan of Best Buy???
Gross. Big screen behind the band just showed a picture of the new album w/ "available at Best Buy" #shameless #VanHalen— Jake Lustig (@JamSnakeLust) May 6, 2012

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 12:46 AM
I guess Jake isn't a fan of Best Buy???
Gross. Big screen behind the band just showed a picture of the new album w/ "available at Best Buy" #shameless #VanHalen— Jake Lustig (@JamSnakeLust) May 6, 2012

He's probably one of the "new generation" that thinks that all "art" should be free...Fuck Him Too!

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:47 AM
Oh dear God!!! Kleenex??? Are you fucking kidding me right now????
There. Kleenex in my ears. That helps. Wolfie looks a bit pudgy. Tee-hee. Now doing Pretty Woman. Crowd laid back. #vanhalen— Monte Enbysk (@monteenbysk) May 6, 2012

Zempi
05-06-2012, 12:47 AM
Sorry I don't know how to get them on the screen like Momshell to look like a tweet but..haha:

The Team That Rocks ‏ @TeamThatRocks
If anybody on the #Van Halen camp is listening . Tell them to play Dance the night away before Dave has a heart attack.
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
12:39 AM - 6 May 12 via HootSuite · Details

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:48 AM
That guy needs to catch a few more shows...or invest in some ear plugs....good grief...what a rookie!

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 12:49 AM
I'll say it...the idiots that own the last two tweets are pussies!!! Plain and simple!

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:51 AM
I'd be pretty fucking stoked too!!!
I'm in the same building as David Lee Roth right now! #freakingout #vanhalen— Erika Jones (@PeppermintTatty) May 6, 2012

TJMKID
05-06-2012, 12:52 AM
Giving every shit stain who wants a Twitter account = not a good idea

Oh dear God!!! Kleenex??? Are you fucking kidding me right now????
There. Kleenex in my ears. That helps. Wolfie looks a bit pudgy. Tee-hee. Now doing Pretty Woman. Crowd laid back. #vanhalen— Monte Enbysk (@monteenbysk) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:53 AM
I'll say it...the idiots that own the last two tweets are pussies!!! Plain and simple!

No kidding!! I'm sorry, but you are going to a concert...if your ears aren't used to this stuff, bring some ear plugs. Shit, at Sniper's shows, we give them away to people. People don't realize just how loud these things can be!

TJMKID
05-06-2012, 12:53 AM
Now this chick just fucking gets it !!!!

I'd be pretty fucking stoked too!!!
I'm in the same building as David Lee Roth right now! #freakingout #vanhalen— Erika Jones (@PeppermintTatty) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:54 AM
Giving every shit stain who wants a Twitter account = not a good idea

Honestly, I only posted it cuz he named a song...

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 12:58 AM
Honestly, I only posted it cuz he named a song...

Keep 'em coming Light 'Em Up!!!

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 12:59 AM
Here's someone else who gets it...
David Lee Fucking Roth #VANHALEN— Elias (@EliasSerrano88) May 6, 2012

Zempi
05-06-2012, 12:59 AM
ANd here is one that DOES NOT:

godsdog ‏ @godsdog
I've seen every Van Halen tour with David Lee Roth and thus is the worst. Out of tune and time. Parody of old Dave.
from Tacoma, WA
Reply Retweet Favorite

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Where are you seeing these?? I'm new with the twitter thing and am not seeing any of these??

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Can we all take a moment to say Thank You to Light 'Em Up??? Thanks chick!!!! :thumb:

Zempi
05-06-2012, 01:02 AM
I just type Van Halen in search line..they pop up..But I am having a problem getting them onscreen. Copying and pasting not doing the job..How do you get them to be the same as they look on the twitter?

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:02 AM
Nevermind...just looked this DB up, and I don't want to read anymore of what "god'sdog" had to say....

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:04 AM
I just type Van Halen in search line..they pop up..But I am having a problem getting them onscreen. Copying and pasting not doing the job..How do you get them to be the same as they look on the twitter?

You have to embed them....I don't know if you should post some of those...people on here don't take lightly to people talking shit about Dave, especially the shit that DB was saying!

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:05 AM
I'm going to just manually say that it's DTNA....don't wanna post the tweet that went along with it.

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 01:05 AM
How could anyone be at a Van Halen concert and not have a good time??? I just don't get it..

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:06 AM
This sounds familiar! LOL!
To all the kids seeing their first rock show "I just might be your dad. This ain't my first time in this down."- David Lee Roth #vanhalen— Tanner Faris (@tannerfaris) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:07 AM
DLR: "that kiss plus this music is why a lot of you sons of bitches are here in the first place." #VanHalen— Chris Burlingame (@chrisburlingame) May 6, 2012

TJMKID
05-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Dave needs to line up these cumstains in a single file onstage after the show ---- then flying reverse spin-kick 'em all to the face ---- KA POW!

ANd here is one that DOES NOT:

godsdog ‏ @godsdog
I've seen every Van Halen tour with David Lee Roth and thus is the worst. Out of tune and time. Parody of old Dave.
from Tacoma, WA
Reply Retweet Favorite

Zempi
05-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Someone will set them straight in the morning when they see it! And yes, I don't know how to embed...so just posted a few ridiculous ones...

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 01:10 AM
Anybody know where we are now in the set list?

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:10 AM
Someone will set them straight in the morning when they see it! And yes, I don't know how to embed...so just posted a few ridiculous ones...

Oh yes...someone will set them straight....

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Anybody know where we are now in the set list?

Last song title I was able to pull out of this slop of tweets was DTNA...but who knows if this assclown even knows the right names.

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:12 AM
Okay...Jake knows where we are on the set list:
Ohyou know im Hot for Teacher #VanHalen— Jake Lustig (@JamSnakeLust) May 6, 2012

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 01:13 AM
Excellent!!

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:14 AM
Not sure if this is bad or good???
My view during "Hot for Teacher." #VanHalen twitter.com/chrisburlingam…— Chris Burlingame (@chrisburlingame) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:16 AM
After some of the shit this guy was saying about Wolfie, I'd say his view should be the bottom of Wolfie's shoe in his eyeball!

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:18 AM
I have no words for this!!!:lmao: Really??? A drummer???
@tweet_fail wants me to take the Kleenex out of my ears :) Trust me, Eddie is LOUD!!!! Looking good; but loud! And I'm a drummer. #vanhalen— Monte Enbysk (@monteenbysk) May 6, 2012

TJMKID
05-06-2012, 01:19 AM
That dude looks more interested in hearing "Hot for Twinkies"

My view during "Hot for Teacher." #VanHalen twitter.com/chrisburlingam…— Chris Burlingame (@chrisburlingame) May 6, 2012

TJMKID
05-06-2012, 01:22 AM
I'm rapidly losing any respect for these Tacoma dweebs ----- are they all wimpy Starbucks-sippin' freaks?

I have no words for this!!!:lmao: Really??? A drummer???
@tweet_fail wants me to take the Kleenex out of my ears :) Trust me, Eddie is LOUD!!!! Looking good; but loud! And I'm a drummer. #vanhalen— Monte Enbysk (@monteenbysk) May 6, 2012

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 01:24 AM
I'm rapidly losing any respect for these Tacoma dweebs ----- are they all wimpy Starbucks-sippin' freaks?

It's supposed to be loud!! It's Van Halen!!!

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:26 AM
I guess this proves it :-)
Nice and loud. :) #VanHalen twitter.com/tyrantd/status…— TylerD (@tyrantd) May 6, 2012

ThatArtGuy
05-06-2012, 01:26 AM

The answer is yes.

ThatArtGuy
05-06-2012, 01:28 AM

Is that Ford?!? I KID! :lol:

DONNIEP
All I gotta say is Turn It UP Motherfuckers!!!!!

Light Em' Up!
You know, I really wish these people would post the set list rather than tweeting about shoving kleenex into their orifices!

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:29 AM
all i gotta say is turn it up motherfuckers!!!!!

hell yah!!!!

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:30 AM
And once again...this begs the question...WHICH SONG???
@taopaulytakes a piss song #VanHalen— Jake Lustig (@JamSnakeLust) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Concert kicks ass. #vanhalen #Tacoma. #7a row 5 woo— Matthew Poplin (@guitarpoplin) May 6, 2012

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 01:34 AM
Is it over??

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:37 AM
No.......
PANAMA DANCE PARTY #VanHalen— Jake Lustig (@JamSnakeLust) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Eddie #VanHalen ain't missed a beat in 40 years! Still one of the best! #Tacomadome— bp (@bradpuet) May 6, 2012

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 01:40 AM
Dave!! Dave!! Dave!! Dave!!

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:40 AM
Ice Cream Man, then Panama ... Roth sounding great now! #vanhalen— Monte Enbysk (@monteenbysk) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:42 AM
Dave!! Dave!! Dave!! Dave!!

Here ya go DONNIEP:
DL Roth: "According to my contract I gotta reach down my pants once a night" #panama #VanHalen #Tacomadome— bp (@bradpuet) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:43 AM
I guess we are EVH's solo:
Eruption. This is what I came for #VanHalen— Jake Lustig (@JamSnakeLust) May 6, 2012

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 01:48 AM
Here ya go DONNIEP:
DL Roth: "According to my contract I gotta reach down my pants once a night" #panama #VanHalen #Tacomadome— bp (@bradpuet) May 6, 2012

Not exactly what I meant :biggrin:

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:48 AM
> Ain't talkin bout love. Of course #VanHalen— Jake Lustig (@JamSnakeLust) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:49 AM
Not exactly what I meant :biggrin:

:lmao: I think that one was for Momshell!

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 01:50 AM
:lmao: I think that one was for Momshell!

Geez, I sure hope so :biggrin: :gulp:

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:52 AM
Good grief....obviously this guy doesn't follow the band AT ALL!!!!
Finally playing my favorite #vanhalen song and guitar riff, Ain't Talkin' Bout Love. Awesome guitar work. Last song?— Monte Enbysk (@monteenbysk) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:54 AM
End sent directly into Jump encore #VanHalen— Jake Lustig (@JamSnakeLust) May 6, 2012

Light Em' Up!
05-06-2012, 01:56 AM
Okay kids...I guess that's a wrap...now I'm going to wait for a call from Sniper to hear how his set was...good night all, and thanks for the fun...

DONNIEP
05-06-2012, 02:12 AM
And until the videos are posted...here's a show to hold you over...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csc1x962NKk&feature=related

Guitar Shark
05-06-2012, 04:53 AM
Finally made it back home - great show. I'll try to post more tomorrow. No LUTS for those who were wondering. They played Full Bug and HAIL but no GGB. They also played Outta Love Again and I got some video of that that should be decent. More tomorrow hopefully. RAWK!! :rockit2: :drum:

vaijuju
05-06-2012, 05:09 AM
Let's Go!

With Pearl Jam and Alice In Chains :
https://p.twimg.com/AsMgcruCIAA8z3Q.jpg

Noodles
05-06-2012, 06:41 AM
Hi all -- GREAT show. Of course. They were ALL smiles thoughout. So many moments. Full Bug was good to see again. And, Dave was awesome. Mostly i watched Ed + Al. So lucky to be right there to see that. F*ck. Genuine legends, so ON.

And, a splendid time after @Red's Bar later . total happenstance, but met excellent folks, fans like us, beautiful girls and all that.

Will try to post some video from show (most of it's of the girls upfront having so much fun, tho . sorry)

What a time we all had in Tacoma, eh?