PDA

View Full Version : Official 2/18 Louisville Meetup/Review Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Va Beach VH Fan
01-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Welcome to the Official 2/18 Louisville Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!

hain23x
01-05-2012, 11:25 PM
I'll be there!

don don
01-05-2012, 11:51 PM
I can't believe I did this, but I just booked a room in Louisville, KY WITHOUT VH tickets! Am I crazy, stupid, hopeful, or all of the above? Yes I know, I'm taking a HUGE chance, but somehow, some way, I will be at that show! Anybody else from Tennessee going?

DiverDowninKy
01-06-2012, 12:21 AM
I'll be there. $150 for lower level for this show btw.

TJMKID
01-06-2012, 12:32 AM
I can't believe I did this, but I just booked a room in Louisville, KY WITHOUT VH tickets! Am I crazy, stupid, hopeful, or all of the above? Yes I know, I'm taking a HUGE chance, but somehow, some way, I will be at that show! Anybody else from Tennessee going?

I'm gonna be in Cincinnati that week on business --- so a short drive to Louisville to check out the Mighty Halen doesnt sound that tough.

What's the best titty bar in town to get some drinks before the concert ??

Hardrock69
01-06-2012, 06:18 AM
Had a discussion with a friend of mine tonight. He is going to at least 2 shows, and he said I should attend the tour opener, as he IS going to that. So I am pretty sure I will be there if I can get a ticket. Hell, if I leave Louisville at midnight, I can be home by 3 AM.
Not going to go for the expensive seats....I am going to save my bucks to do that for Gnashville. But I am going to blow cash for the 60 + 11 service charge seats. It is only a 2 1/2 hour drive from Gnashville to Louisville, so what the hell.

VAiN
01-07-2012, 02:41 AM
I'm going to this one for sure.. anyone have a cheap hotel recommendation near the venue?

Hardrock69
01-07-2012, 02:59 AM
Hmmm....looks like only 2 tiers for tix -

US $29.50 Ticket + US $7.40 Fees = US $36.90
US $149.50 Ticket + US $13.80 Fees = US $163.30

As I am going for the expensive tix for Gnashville, I am going cheapy seats for Louisville. Shit, if I am only in the fucking building, I will be happy!

Presale is LiveNation presale....begins 10 AM 1/13/12.

Will begin checking for presale codes a couple of days early.

Any of you peeps know what it is beforehand, feel free to chime in.

When tickets for the Rammstein US 2012 tour went onsale, it had a LiveNation presale as well, and people were just popping in to their official Facebook page and asking them for the presale code for whatever city they were buying tickets for, and LiveNation was freely letting people know what it was.

Here....RSVP the date you are going to, and they should send you a presale code by Facebook:

http://promo.livenation.com/vanhalen/?c=LNSM_National__VanHalen_fb_image_01052012

hain23x
01-07-2012, 09:37 AM
If you want to be a pimp down there and really live it up, The Galt House is right next door to Yum Center. Other hotels down there are Hampton Inn, The Brown Hotel, Hyatt, Mariott

Other points of interest down there for the tourists is this area called 4th Street Live. It's a tourist trap like Chicago's Rush Street-a lot of bars and clubs all shoved into one little area. It's close.

Some good Pizza joints around there for food and beer- Bearno's, Impellizzeri's. A place called Bluegrass Brewing Company right across from Yum Center.

angelaenlow
01-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Looks like there is a discrepancy on on sale dates from Van Halen's website and the Live Nation website. Van Halen's shows there are AMEX presale tickets for this show, but the Ticket Master site says presale begins 1/13 at Live Nation and venue sites--no AMEX presales. Does anyone have any idea what may really happen? I wanted to go to work late on whichever day the tickets first go on sale.

Hardrock69
01-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Bear in mind that just because you buy them in the Amex Presale does not automatically make them better seats. They do not put the entire venue of tickets up for sale in the presale....just certain blocks. You are just as likely to get good seats by going with the LiveNation Presale or Public sale as you are the Amex Presale.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-07-2012, 07:16 PM

try sydney australia :doh:

VAiN
01-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Jesus H Christ flights from S.Florida to Louisville START at $400!!!! GOOD LORD!!!

hain23x
01-08-2012, 08:22 PM
I was talking to a friend who said he either heard on the radio or read in the paper that VH will be in town the week of the show which makes sense. Opening night of the tour, rehearsing all the way up till kickoff!

Probably will be staying at the Galt House since it's right next door.

VAiN
01-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Woo hoo!!! I officially got tickets, it's on!! My buddy and I went for the #2 VIP package which guarantees row 2-15.. I'm hoping it's more in the 2 range. I'm so exited!!! VH in a month!!!

rwc
01-10-2012, 11:03 AM
Online at 10AM, ended up with floor section 3 row M seats 1-2.

twonabomber
01-10-2012, 11:05 AM
Jesus H Christ flights from S.Florida to Louisville START at $400!!!! GOOD LORD!!!

i thought about Boston, but flying there from Cleveland is $800. anything cheaper, and i'd have to fly to Chicago, THEN to Boston...fuck that.

TJMKID
01-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Woo hoo!!! I officially got tickets, it's on!! My buddy and I went for the #2 VIP package which guarantees row 2-15.. I'm hoping it's more in the 2 range. I'm so exited!!! VH in a month!!!

Why are there no meet & greets with these VIP packages ??? If Aerosmith & Metallica can have meet & greets --- VH can do it, too.

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4194/warf1.jpg

Sensible Shoes
01-10-2012, 11:35 PM
I think DDE ought to put together a lucky member Meet & Greet for Roth Army members in various cities. Hit and run sort of thing.

Like in Buffalo for instance.

Hardrock69
01-11-2012, 03:09 AM
I mentioned that once before.....but well, I would be surprised if something like that happened. Hell, I am fine with just being in the building!

Hardrock69
01-11-2012, 03:15 AM
I am having to wait....friend of mine is getting the tix...and he is having to wait for LiveNation presale....hims no have Amex card....

VAiN
01-11-2012, 10:48 AM
Probably will be staying at the Galt House since it's right next door.

I'm pulled the trigger on the Galt - you staying there? Got a great deal too, $180 with tax for 2 queen beds..

Why are there no meet & greets with these VIP packages ??? If Aerosmith & Metallica can have meet & greets --- VH can do it, too.

Man, a meet & greet is a double edged sword - you're one wrong question/comment to Eddie away from derailing an entire tour!

VAiN
01-12-2012, 01:19 AM
I think DDE ought to put together a lucky member Meet & Greet for Roth Army members in various cities. Hit and run sort of thing.

Like in Louisville for instance.

I agree.

:biggrin:

INeedYou
01-12-2012, 09:11 PM
I'm shootin' for the Monday on-sale to score a pair... Gonna roll down to Middletown to Krogers. Up here north of Dayton they claimed they couldn't pull seats for Louisville. I love makin' an event out of buying tickets! For the Dayton show in 1984, we were scorchin' one-hits in the lobby at Hara the Saturday morning they went on sale... Oh, to be young again!

VAiN
01-12-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm shootin' for the Monday on-sale to score a pair... Gonna roll down to Middletown to Krogers. Up here north of Dayton they claimed they couldn't pull seats for Louisville. I love makin' an event out of buying tickets!

I've had good luck over the phone with ticketbastard.. pull up a seating chart and start requesting sections..

hain23x
01-13-2012, 07:20 AM
I'm ready to piss my wife off and get thise overpriced tickets this morning!!:rockit:

hain23x
01-13-2012, 10:10 AM
Sec 114. As always. But a guy I know with connections wants me to call him around lunch as he has "two tix row m close to the stage"...

rocknrolldork
01-13-2012, 10:42 AM
Ticketmaster says this show is sold out.

hain23x
01-13-2012, 11:00 AM
Ticket pairs went pretty fast

rocknrolldork
01-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Ticketmaster says this show is sold out.

Must have been the pre-sale. My bad. Not sure if I can go, but got 2.

Hardrock69
01-13-2012, 04:14 PM
Tattoo was not the presale code. I tried to use it and TM kept saying that password was not in it's database.

Hardrock69
01-13-2012, 11:28 PM
Another presale code is "rock".

3 friends of mine tried to get tickets. They were checking into the expensive seats. Tried to get 4 tickets together. No dice. Tried to get 2 tickets. No dice. Tried single seats. He said all he could get from Ticketbastards was the section at the other end of the arena, row W. As we are trying to get 4 tickets at once for the show, we are apparently asking the impossible.

Fucking Ticketbastards does not give a fuck about the "common man" getting a ticket.....they are out to sell tickets only to those with piles of money.

For the presales anyway. Fucking asshole motherfuckers. :mad: Fucking Ticketbastard had front section tickets for sale on their fucking scalper site for 800 fucking dollars immediately. Stubhub had tickets 2 hours ahead of the actual onsale time. They were listing sections and seats even.

So he is trying again when the public onsale happens on Monday. That is when a majority of seats go onsale anyway. I know the presales only have a limited number of tickets. We are not asking for premium seats. Just 4 seats together....something decent.

But then, it IS the tour opener also. So one can expect instant sellouts.

On the positive side, I dig the fact that this tour is gonna sellout like a motherfucker bitches! :thumb:

Sensible Shoes
01-13-2012, 11:34 PM
Tattoo was not the presale code. I tried to use it and TM kept saying that password was not in it's database.

You had to go in through the Louisville Van halen Facebook page link. Sorry you're having so much trouble getting tickets. wish I could help.

Hardrock69
01-13-2012, 11:54 PM
Well, I was not the one trying to get tickets, lol.

My friend and his 2 buddies were trying. And my friend was furious.

I think it will be ok though. Like I said, I know the majority of the tickets go onsale Monday, so we will have a better shot then.

VAiN
01-14-2012, 04:44 AM
I miss camping out to be first in line... Tickets are insanely expensive, they honestly should be ashamed. I refuse to put up with any bullshit like I did in 07/08.. Eddie needs to blow me away before I invest anymore..

INeedYou
01-14-2012, 09:25 PM
These kinda frustrations are why I always prefer to go old-school... Tickets in hand, just show up early to the line, if there is one. I'm ready!

damngoodtimes
01-16-2012, 10:17 AM
alright, I'm going opening night again. Should be a six-hour drive from ATL. Someone local needs to set up the preshow drinking location.

don don
01-16-2012, 10:41 AM
So where are we all going to meet up for the pre-game bash?

hain23x
01-16-2012, 11:46 AM
Couple of good pizza joints down there-Impellizzeri's, and Bearno's. Another option is Bluegrass Brewing Company(BBCs) that is right there as well

INeedYou
01-16-2012, 12:04 PM
We're in! Opening Night! Shit seats, but saved about 200 bones... Ready to Rock!

VAiN
01-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Couple of good pizza joints down there-Impellizzeri's, and Bearno's. Another option is Bluegrass Brewing Company(BBCs) that is right there as well

I may have to meet up for the after show review bash, I'll be in the arena a couple of hours before showtime, so please let me know where the after party is!

damngoodtimes
01-16-2012, 04:40 PM
yeah, we should probably pick the same joint for pre- and post- just to eliminate confusion. the closer to the venue, the better. locals choose.

VAiN, you're the dude who gave me a ride from Fat Dogs to the arena in Greensboro last time, right?

Hardrock69
01-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Lucky muffukkers......3 of my friends were all online with broadband connections trying to get 4 tickets....they got NOTHING.

It should be illegal to buy tickets over the internet. Go back to the days when you had to show up at your physical ticket outlet.

Fucking disgusting.

Well...we got one more shot....Gnashville.

DiverDowninKy
01-18-2012, 10:46 AM

I agree hain. BBC would be a good place. Just right across the street.

damngoodtimes
01-18-2012, 12:01 PM
DDKY,

Let's settle on it, then. Bluegrass Brewing Company.

Opening night, one month from today...

VAiN
01-18-2012, 12:27 PM
VAiN, you're the dude who gave me a ride from Fat Dogs to the arena in Greensboro last time, right?

Yeah man! That was me! I hope we get to cross paths again on this tour!

DiverDowninKy
01-18-2012, 01:40 PM
DDKY,

Let's settle on it, then. Bluegrass Brewing Company.

Opening night, one month from today...

Sounds good to me! BBC it is....

VAiN
01-18-2012, 02:33 PM
Sounds good to me! BBC it is....

Fantastic! I'm staying at the Galt House.. is the BBC near by? I will not have a car..

Va Beach VH Fan
01-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Oh by the way, you're at T minus one month folks....

VAiN
01-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Oh by the way, you're at T minus one month folks....

I just mentioned this to a buddy... man, in a month I'll be in Kentucky and ready to rock my ass off! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

damngoodtimes
01-18-2012, 04:25 PM
Yeah man! That was me! I hope we get to cross paths again on this tour!

BBC after the show. You can show us some sweet pics from your mortgage-priced VIP seats.

DiverDowninKy
01-18-2012, 04:53 PM
Fantastic! I'm staying at the Galt House.. is the BBC near by? I will not have a car..

Yeah man. The Galt House and Yum Center are connected by sky walk I believe and BBC just right across the street.

DiverDowninKy
01-18-2012, 04:57 PM
BBC after the show. You can show us some sweet pics from your mortgage-priced VIP seats.

sounds like a plan. I hear on the seats brotha....$173x2. but it's the HALEN on opening night 70 miles away. Gotta break down on this one.....

VAiN
01-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Yeah man. The Galt House and Yum Center are connected by sky walk I believe and BBC just right across the street.

Man, this is too good... walk next door and rock out, then cross the street and catch up with the crew. Who has 2 thumbs and is excited? -----> THIS GUY <-----

DiverDowninKy
01-18-2012, 05:41 PM
Man, this is too good... walk next door and rock out, then cross the street and catch up with the crew. Who has 2 thumbs and is excited? -----> THIS GUY <-----

I know dude. It's gonna be a killer time. 1 month!

hain23x
01-19-2012, 10:29 AM
I'm just excited because I will have no idea what song they will be playing next all night. Since they keep the show the same every night that is going to be a great experience.

VAiN
01-19-2012, 01:14 PM
I'm just excited because I will have no idea what song they will be playing next all night. Since they keep the show the same every night that is going to be a great experience.

Exactly! It's going to be awesome not knowing the order and just letting it happen..

DiverDowninKy
01-23-2012, 07:25 PM
if the local station is right, they released more tickets this weekend. Said it was sold out but more tix were released this past friday.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-23-2012, 07:29 PM
if the local station is right, they released more tickets this weekend. Said it was sold out but more tix were released this past friday.

Not unusual, especially for the 1st show of a tour....

The venue's gotta get the stage setup squared away, then probably release tickets that might have been affected by it....

I got tickets like that in '04 seeing KISS, we got tickets a day or two before the show, and it turns out those tickets were right next to the platform that Paul Stanley goes into the crowd to. By the way, my son and I are in their "Rock The Nation" DVD when Paul comes out during "I Was Made For Loving You".....

damngoodtimes
01-24-2012, 08:25 AM
Anyone coming from out of town who hasn't booked a hotel should hurry. I waited a few days and the prices shot up about $40 each, many asking for non-refundable up-front due to Special Event pricing.

I ended up doing the Priceline bid thing (don't usually like to do this, but was able to narrow the search) and got the Brown Hotel for only $140. This is several blocks away, but it's a 4-star hotel and they offer complementary transportation downtown.

Three weeks from Saturday!!

damngoodtimes
01-29-2012, 08:05 AM
holy shit! after hearing all the leaks of the album, I'm even more stoked to be going to the first show. Usually, a band plays 3 or 4 obligatory tracks off the new album; from what I've heard, they can play ALL OF 'EM!!

less than 3 weeks til we find out...

DiverDowninKy
01-29-2012, 08:53 AM
holy shit! after hearing all the leaks of the album, I'm even more stoked to be going to the first show. Usually, a band plays 3 or 4 obligatory tracks off the new album; from what I've heard, they can play ALL OF 'EM!!

less than 3 weeks til we find out...

Shit I hear ya dude, After hearing the clips I'm hoping for the entire album being played with a few classics thrown in the mix.

We'll be the first to find out....

hain23x
02-01-2012, 08:59 PM
I'm still trying to finalize my plans for this show. I have a bout 20 friends coming in from 10 different directions and they all want to go to 30 different places. They are all pretty much Kentucky fans so we'll be watching the game around 4. The guy i'm sitting with , his wife can get us a free room (US not ya'll!! don't ask LOL) and I'm waiting on him to man up and tell her to get on it.

VAiN
02-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Less than 2 weeks!!

Va Beach VH Fan
02-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Some of you Louisivillers might want to poke around the arena a day or two prior to the show, just sayin'..... ;)

rocknrolldork
02-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Had to sell my tix. BAH! Gotta work and no replacement. At least I have Indy.

don don
02-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Va, I know you can't be specific, but you're killing me...is this a hunch?

Va Beach VH Fan
02-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Va, I know you can't be specific, but you're killing me...is this a hunch?

Nope....

Sensible Shoes
02-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Will this be true for other venues? (Feel like we're playing 20 questions)

Va Beach VH Fan
02-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Nah...

It's not uncommon at all, they're gonna get there a few days before to check the stage setup, rehearse, etc before the 1st show....

Sensible Shoes
02-06-2012, 11:20 PM
Poo...

hain23x
02-07-2012, 07:16 PM
I might go poking around. I would assume they would be staying at the Galt House as its right there

VAiN
02-07-2012, 08:43 PM
I might go poking around. I would assume they would be staying at the Galt House as its right there

Snap! The same Galt House that I'll be staying in! Man.. imagine a chance encounter with Dave at the bar???

don don
02-07-2012, 09:03 PM
I'm staying at the Galt house as well. Looks pretty sweet from the pictures. At least it's connected to the arena. Are we still doing the BBC to pregame?

VAiN
02-07-2012, 10:27 PM
I'm staying at the Galt house as well. Looks pretty sweet from the pictures. At least it's connected to the arena. Are we still doing the BBC to pregame?

Awesome! My buddy & I should be rolling in to the hotel around 4ish.. We won't be able to pre-game it, but we'll definitely be at the BBC for post-game to share pics and stories! Can't wait! We have to be up arond 7am the next day though.. that's gonna be a VH-sized hangover!

damngoodtimes
02-08-2012, 06:59 AM
I think everyone who's not doing VIP will still be up for the pre-game at BBC

DiverDowninKy
02-08-2012, 02:13 PM

hain looks like Loserville has a game on Monday the 13th but there's nothing after that next week. so like Va said they'll be there a few days early I'm sure.

hain23x
02-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Yeah I kinda thought they would get there Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. I'm going.to try to talk a friend into going down there Thursday or Friday

I have a ton of friends coming in who all want to watch the Kentucky game @ 4 but no idea where they want to watch it. I might just blow them off and just plan on the friend that's going w me and just go to BBC or Impellizzeri up the block. Probably will be one if the two. Now another good old school friend called and said he has a suite at the show and will try to get us in there

Something that kind of sucks is my wife almost got a job at Galt House last summer. That would have paid off big time for me for this show.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-11-2012, 06:47 PM
You homos only got one week left !!

Like I said, look for them probably Wednesday, they're flying out Tuesday....

Va Beach VH Fan
02-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Looks like you guys are having a little par-tay at one of the hotels...

http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/showpost.php?p=1473751&postcount=112

damngoodtimes
02-12-2012, 04:02 PM
6 days...

VAiN
02-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Looks like you guys are having a little par-tay at one of the hotels...

http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/showpost.php?p=1473751&postcount=112

I got that e-mail too... pretty cool, but I'll already be at the arena when this is going down. I'm keeping hope alive for a chance run-in with Ed or Dave!!

Dan
02-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Have A Sweet As Time,Peeps.:D

damngoodtimes
02-13-2012, 10:00 AM
hey, all you Roth-heads. Last tour at opening night in CLT I texted setlist updates to one of the other members (I think it was at Von's site) during the show.

since I'm gonna be there again, I could do the same, if we get a volunteer on the other end. Let me know.

I thought about posting directly to the site from my phone, but it's just a bit too cumbersome since we don't have a separate mobile site.

VAiN
02-13-2012, 10:18 PM
A heads up from VIP Nation...

Doors open to the public at 6:30pm. Kool & the Gang is on at 7:30pm. Van Halen is on at 8:50pm. You guys have plenty of time to prep for this one...

rwc
02-14-2012, 07:41 AM
First of all, I apologize if this question has been answered 100 times elsewhere - I've been extremely busy, and I haven't had much time to spend online.
Oh, and there's also a new Van Halen album to listen to - my ears can't make themselves bleed you know.

Here's the question... I'm heading up from Atlanta to the Louisville show with a buddy of mine.
Are the pre-show and post-show parties set for BBC? Who's going?

I haven't been on here much lately, but I always enjoy the banter (even if I don't participate).
I met several of you at the pre-party for the Greenville show in 07.... Hope to meet more of you on Saturday.

Rick

Va Beach VH Fan
02-14-2012, 08:08 AM
I believe you mean Greensboro buddy...

And I think your answers are in this thread....

rwc
02-14-2012, 09:29 AM
Yeah - I meant Greensboro.

I should have been more specific in the question.
There are two venues discussed in this thread - the BBC and the Galt pre-party.
Who is going where and when? Galt pre & BBC post? BBC pre & BBC post?

Fairwrning
02-14-2012, 12:06 PM
I wonder if they show up , say, Thursday and do the entire run through including the show itself?

damngoodtimes
02-14-2012, 01:46 PM
I'm planning on hitting BBC before and after. DDKY?

Va Beach VH Fan
02-14-2012, 02:39 PM
I wonder if they show up , say, Thursday and do the entire run through including the show itself?

They're flying out today... Probably rehearse until the show Saturday....

damngoodtimes
02-14-2012, 07:37 PM
okay, 4 days and counting...

let's get a headcount of who's going to BBC (unless everyone wants to do Galt House; I'd just as soon not pay a cover)

dgt
DDKY
don don
VAiN (post-game only)
hain23x ??
rwc ??
Ineedyou ??

I think I'll have my "got roth?" shirt on.

VAiN
02-14-2012, 07:41 PM

let's get a headcount of who's going to BBC (unless everyone wants to do Galt House; I'd just as soon not pay a cover)

dgt
DDKY
don don
VAiN (post-game only)
hain23x ??
rwc ??
Ineedyou ??

I'm in for sure for the post-game.

Dan
02-14-2012, 10:42 PM
Who's Taking In The Hat Cam?

VAiN
02-14-2012, 10:51 PM
Who's Taking In The Hat Cam?

VIP Nation says no cameras for the pre-show, but they can suck my $600 ticket cock if they think I'm not snapping off some goddamn shots of the backstage area.

Which brings me to my next point, someone PM me with an e-mail and/or phone number so I can send pics as the shit is going down for you all to enjoy too...

BITEYOASS
02-14-2012, 10:55 PM
WTF is up with that? Dave loves to be photographed.

rwc
02-15-2012, 08:00 AM
I'll be there!

dgt
DDKY
don don
VAiN (post-game only)
hain23x ??
rwc ??
Ineedyou ??

DiverDowninKy
02-15-2012, 08:03 AM
I'm planning on hitting BBC before and after. DDKY?

50/50 shot on before(depends on time) but be there after for sure.....

RLBayers
02-15-2012, 10:42 AM
I can't post the pic here, but I posted it on my twitter account @FunkItBlog

I saw these 2 tour buses this morning in my parking lot downtown near 6th and Main Street, near 21C hotel. The buses had TN plates. Could it be Van Halen is in town and staying at 21C? There are no more events at the KFC Yum Center this week, so it's all empty for them to get set up for Saturday's show...

don don
02-15-2012, 02:27 PM
My brother and I are doing the VIP nation thing so we'll probably have to do "post-game." Is there a good bar inside Galt House?

Va Beach VH Fan
02-15-2012, 02:46 PM
I can't post the pic here, but I posted it on my twitter account @FunkItBlog

I saw these 2 tour buses this morning in my parking lot downtown near 6th and Main Street, near 21C hotel. The buses had TN plates. Could it be Van Halen is in town and staying at 21C? There are no more events at the KFC Yum Center this week, so it's all empty for them to get set up for Saturday's show...

Dude, read the thread.... I told you, they flew out yesterday.....

Va Beach VH Fan
02-15-2012, 03:04 PM
There ya go....

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/BUSES.jpg

Va Beach VH Fan
02-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Matt Coddington @MultiMatt
The semis are here at the Yum! Center - Van Halen will be setting up & rehearsing for the Saturday show. Should see them out & about...

Va Beach VH Fan
02-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Ticketmaster shows a complete sellout, including singles and VIP... Don't know about brokers....

RLBayers
02-15-2012, 04:06 PM
confirmed. those are their buses and they are staying at 21C...

Fairwrning
02-15-2012, 06:33 PM
There ya go....

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/BUSES.jpg

That is a beautiful thing to see...

Fairwrning
02-15-2012, 06:35 PM
Now if they would only open with a new tune or Light up the Sky..

VAiN
02-15-2012, 08:34 PM
Matt Coddington @MultiMatt
The semis are here at the Yum! Center - Van Halen will be setting up & rehearsing for the Saturday show. Should see them out & about...

Awesome... Damn I wish I had more time and could spend a couple of days there.. I'll be on the ground for about 18 hours total.. in & out, baby!

Va Beach VH Fan
02-15-2012, 09:03 PM
Awesome... Damn I wish I had more time and could spend a couple of days there.. I'll be on the ground for about 18 hours total.. in & out, baby!

I was in L.A. for about 20...

INeedYou
02-15-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm in for the pre-gig at BBC. Bringin' along a bro whose VH resume started with the '80 Invasion in Cincinnati. My own personal witness to DLR's innocence that evening! We are so fuckin' stoked! I'll be lookin' for the got roth? T...

Dan
02-15-2012, 10:40 PM

Go Hard And Stay Hard For The Show.:D

Va Beach VH Fan
02-16-2012, 12:42 PM
Looks like some more tickets for Saturday's Louisville show are now available....

RLBayers
02-16-2012, 06:18 PM
I left work today at 4:55 and I noticed one of the buses was turned on. I also noticed a girl on her cell phone by the back door of the hotel that looked like an assistant. I waited in my car, watching. After a few minutes the bus left. I waited a little longer and no one ever came out to get in the 2nd bus. I guess I may have missed them by just a few minutes. As I was driving home, I caught up with the first bus and it was turning to head to the Yum Center.... Presumably they are doing a rehearsal tonight (Thursday). Maybe I can catch them tomorrow... assuming they do another rehearsal and leave the hotel at the same time....

Also.. since Ticketmaster released more tickets today I ended up buying some great seats, so I need to sell my old tickets if anyone is interested.
Sec 114, Row P, Seats 1 & 2 for face value of $165 each.... email me RLBayers gmail

VanHalenI
02-16-2012, 06:42 PM
you guys who are going to the concert... ENJOY! once in a lifetime deal! I wish I can be there...

don don
02-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Heading to Nashville to pick up my brother flying in from Phoenix and then heading to Louisville. Any of you guys want to meet up Friday night? If so, PM me and maybe we can get together. Look forward to seeing you guys and the one and only Van Fuckin' Halen! Balls to the Wall from here on out. Did I say I was stoked? OMG...I'm SO fuckin' ready to rock out! Everyone who's going on here, be safe, have a safe drive/flight, and let's party hard and welcome back the baddest mother fuckin' band on the planet!

See you there!
Peace,

Don don

don don
02-17-2012, 12:06 AM
BTW, just checked Ticketbastard...there are tickets in Section 4, Row B available right now. Jump on it!

damngoodtimes
02-17-2012, 06:25 AM
VIP Nation says no cameras for the pre-show, but they can suck my $600 ticket cock if they think I'm not snapping off some goddamn shots of the backstage area.

Which brings me to my next point, someone PM me with an e-mail and/or phone number so I can send pics as the shit is going down for you all to enjoy too...

just sent you a pm

hain23x
02-17-2012, 06:47 AM
The guys i'm prepartying with want to go to Troll Pub Under the Bridge.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-17-2012, 09:11 AM
These kids kinda cracked me up....

<object id="flashObj" width="486" height="412" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="omnitureAccountID=gpaper145,gntbcstglobal&pageContentCategory=SCENE&pageContentSubcategory=SCENE04&marketName=Louisville:courier-journal&revSciSeg=J06575_10300|J06575_10396|D08734_70015|D 08734_70065|D08734_70620|D08734_70086|D08734_70094 |D08734_70098|D08734_70105|D08734_70113|D08734_701 95|D08734_70252|D08734_70043|D08734_70060|D08734_7 0068|D08734_70675|D08734_72008|D08734_72011|D08734 _72012|D08734_72013|D08734_72020|D08734_72080|J065 75_10633|D08734_72772|D08734_71604|J06575_10736|J0 6575_10739|J06575_10741|J06575_10747|J06575_10751| J06575_50133|J06575_50352|J06575_50507|J06575_5055 8|J06575_50240|J06575_50709|J06575_50735|J06575_50 763|J06575_50778|J06575_50001|J06575_50889|J06575_ 50902|J06575_50914&revSciZip=&revSciAge=&revSciGender=&division=newspaper&SSTSCode=life/music/article.htm&videoId=1454771564001&playerID=44550024001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAABvb_erE~,dDIpI6jUI3R0JkReEkUnzz gTW3ZgBffd&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="omnitureAccountID=gpaper145,gntbcstglobal&pageContentCategory=SCENE&pageContentSubcategory=SCENE04&marketName=Louisville:courier-journal&revSciSeg=J06575_10300|J06575_10396|D08734_70015|D 08734_70065|D08734_70620|D08734_70086|D08734_70094 |D08734_70098|D08734_70105|D08734_70113|D08734_701 95|D08734_70252|D08734_70043|D08734_70060|D08734_7 0068|D08734_70675|D08734_72008|D08734_72011|D08734 _72012|D08734_72013|D08734_72020|D08734_72080|J065 75_10633|D08734_72772|D08734_71604|J06575_10736|J0 6575_10739|J06575_10741|J06575_10747|J06575_10751| J06575_50133|J06575_50352|J06575_50507|J06575_5055 8|J06575_50240|J06575_50709|J06575_50735|J06575_50 763|J06575_50778|J06575_50001|J06575_50889|J06575_ 50902|J06575_50914&revSciZip=&revSciAge=&revSciGender=&division=newspaper&SSTSCode=life/music/article.htm&videoId=1454771564001&playerID=44550024001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAABvb_erE~,dDIpI6jUI3R0JkReEkUnzz gTW3ZgBffd&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

Va Beach VH Fan
02-17-2012, 09:13 AM
These guys are dolts....

So this is love
02-17-2012, 09:19 AM
Only one day prior to the start of the VH tour in Louisville, WOW!!! you people going to the show tomorrow have to be excited...Enjoy!!!!

damngoodtimes
02-17-2012, 12:19 PM
The guys i'm prepartying with want to go to Troll Pub Under the Bridge.

Cool. come see us at BBC aftershow.

damngoodtimes
02-17-2012, 01:42 PM
hey, guys, I was on googlemaps today just making sure I knew where I was going tomorrow. For any of my fellow out-of-towners, I noticed there is ANOTHER BBC down 4th street near Broadway (I noticed because it's right next to my hotel). DON'T MEET AT THIS ONE. As the locals were saying earlier in the thread, the correct BBC is literally right across the street from the arena. It looks like it's on the SW corner of 3rd and Main.

Tomorrow!!! Fired up.

WARF
02-17-2012, 05:15 PM
I'm gonna stick this and every other future show a day or two before the concert.

hain23x
02-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Nice write up and video clip talking about the show and Eddie in particular at the Courier Journal website

click here to see it (http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20120217/SCENE04/302170030/Van-Halen-Guitar-Rock?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Entertainment)

Va Beach VH Fan
02-17-2012, 06:08 PM
Someone hasn't been reading the thread... :D

Pushcomes2Shove
02-17-2012, 06:10 PM
27 Hours and counting!!!!!!!

TJMKID
02-17-2012, 06:19 PM
hey, guys, I was on googlemaps today just making sure I knew where I was going tomorrow. For any of my fellow out-of-towners, I noticed there is ANOTHER BBC down 4th street near Broadway (I noticed because it's right next to my hotel). DON'T MEET AT THIS ONE. As the locals were saying earlier in the thread, the correct BBC is literally right across the street from the arena. It looks like it's on the SW corner of 3rd and Main.

Tomorrow!!! Fired up.

OK cool --- I'm from out of town so this pub should be easy to find ---- who's buying the first round of post-show celebratory drinks?

:thumb:

hain23x
02-17-2012, 06:31 PM
I might just ditch these other guys and go to BBC. I just gotta get somewhere to watch the game at 4. Last time I was at BBC before a big event it was standing room only.

hain23x
02-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Someone hasn't been reading the thread... :D

...or i'm missing a browser plugin and not seeing the embedded video ....d'oh

Va Beach VH Fan
02-17-2012, 08:18 PM
Just emailed our DDE contact.... Looks like they're taking it easy tonight...

Everything is ready! We had a great rehearsal last night!

Va Beach VH Fan
02-17-2012, 08:18 PM
Also, DGT is going to be texting me updates throughout the night tomorrow....

bantonelli
02-17-2012, 08:31 PM
"Thanks for the DREAM" -DLR

Wishing the band Safe Travels and the most AMAZING TOUR OF THE YEAR!!!!

See you in Los Angeles, Oakland and maybe New Orleans (if it is truly the last concert in the U.S.?)

So this is love
02-17-2012, 08:34 PM
Thanks! for the news...

Zing!
02-17-2012, 08:40 PM
Have fun at the show Army soldiers! I anxiously await your reviews! Roth On!

Va Beach VH Fan
02-17-2012, 08:45 PM
I just can't wait until I see the Kool & The Gang setlist...

I'm in a pool for $20 a head for the opener in their setlist....

My money's on "Fresh"

Va Beach VH Fan
02-17-2012, 08:45 PM
And if you believe that..... ;)

It was funny Brett and I basically looked at our watches for an hour waiting for the damn thing to finish.....

For those going tomorrow night, I would, however, be VERY interested in hearing what the crowd reaction is to KATG....

The L.A. Forum crowd is one thing, Kentucky might be quite different....

So this is love
02-17-2012, 09:07 PM
Not too many Louisvillain or whatever they call themselves in here...no news since the vh are in town?????

hain23x
02-17-2012, 09:10 PM
I've been too sick to get down there and poke around. I'm fighting a massive cold. I'll be putting the "don't mix NyQuil and booze" warning to the test Saturday

Dan
02-17-2012, 09:14 PM
I just can't wait until I see the Kool & The Gang setlist...

I'm in a pool for $20 a head for the opener in their setlist....

My money's on "Fresh"

Money is On,"Jungle Boogie".:D

Va Beach VH Fan
02-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Money is On,"Jungle Boogie".:D

That was about mid-set at the Forum....

Va Beach VH Fan
02-17-2012, 10:28 PM

mug
02-17-2012, 10:47 PM
vh at 7:30 somebody does not know what time they go on its more like 9 what dumbasses katg at 7:30.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-17-2012, 10:49 PM
Actually, I believe I saw somewhere that VH is gonna hit the stage at 8:50.....

don don
02-17-2012, 11:40 PM
So my brother and I are here at the Galt House...been pokin' around...no luck......yet. Anyway, those of you that are "post-gaming" will you be wearing your Roth Army shirts? That's about the only way I'll recognize you guys. I didn't have enough time to order myself one yet. But I'll have one before the end of the tour. PM me if you wanna party after the show. We'll be doing the VIP thing during pre-game hours. T-minus 22 hours! Van Fuckin' Halen time is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sensible Shoes
02-18-2012, 12:15 AM
So jealous of you guys! Have a great time~

VAiN
02-18-2012, 12:26 AM
Actually, I believe I saw somewhere that VH is gonna hit the stage at 8:50.....

That's what my itinerary has... can't wait!!

VAiN
02-18-2012, 12:30 AM
We'll be doing the VIP thing during pre-game hours. T-minus 22 hours! Van Fuckin' Halen time is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here.. we'll be rollin into the Galt around 2.. I'll be wearin my Ole #1 Dave Shirt from 02, see you at the bar!

DR CHIP
02-18-2012, 09:49 AM
Dr Chip in the house...specifically, the Galt House. Flew in last night from Florida. I have two sets of tickets. One in section 117 row A, those are MINE :). But i do have another set in section 104 I would gladly give to a fellow Army member inside. I can't take any chances my STUBHUB stuff doesn't work ;). If you want to get them inside (if they are an upgrade for you), send me a message and we can hook up. I don't post here much anymore, but would love to give a fellow VH fan better tickets if possible.

hain23x
02-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Reporting live from downtown Louisville. It looks like they're cracking down on the scalpers and rabble rousers (old joke but still funny!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/hain23x/scalp.jpg

don don
02-18-2012, 11:00 AM
Va or anyone else on here know what time the sound check may take place? Just curious...would like to hear some "rumbling" before the show if we haven't to hear it from outside. Any help is appreciated!

DONNIEP
02-18-2012, 11:39 AM
I didn't realize how lucky I was to be at the opening night show of the 07 tour until today...damn I'm jealous... I hope you guys have one hell of a good time!! Looks like it's gonna be another long night of pounding the refresh button here at home :) :gulp:

Fairwrning
02-18-2012, 12:16 PM
Somebody get Dave a mic stand for the show tonight...Thank you:bigwink::bigwink:

chi-town324
02-18-2012, 02:04 PM
get em nice and warmed up for chicago next friday! have fun guys!!

VAiN
02-18-2012, 02:50 PM
Greetings from Louisville! It's 50 degrees, overcast, with a 100% chance of Van Halen!

rwc
02-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Rwc checking in. 4pm BBC bar upper floor. Anyone else here???

rwc
02-18-2012, 04:18 PM
Anyone??? Please???
I'm sitting next to a guy in a chickenfoot shirt.
This could get ugly.

TJMKID
02-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Anyone??? Please???
This could get ugly.

I'm at a McDonald's on I-71 ---- still about 30 min. away and have to check into my hotel. I'll try to join you guys for a pre-show toast.

Kick the living piss outta that Chickenshit fan ---- I give you full permission!

So this is love
02-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Anyone??? Please???
This could get ugly.

Kick his ass!!! Motherfucker, be careful you're in chicken country.lol

clarathecarrot
02-18-2012, 05:04 PM
OK!!! You Beautifull Oh so sweet and lovely !!!

Tonight ...The Mighty Mighty Van Halen!

Turn it UP!

Dear whoever is at the show, you best give us some play by play..as in don't give us anything but a great thread tomorrow.

Enjoy!

guwapo_rocker
02-18-2012, 05:06 PM

Tell him Spam is in Vegas celebrating the Chickenfeed album going "Dust".

So this is love
02-18-2012, 05:09 PM
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!Motherfuckers ANY buzzz in Louisville, KY right fucking NOW...

hatchetforce
02-18-2012, 05:16 PM

Tell him Sam is "Extra Krispy" - "Original Recipe" will be onstage shortly

guwapo_rocker
02-18-2012, 05:24 PM
Tell him Sam is "Extra Krispy" - "Original Recipe" will be onstage shortly

Congrats on your first post, only took 7 years :D

So this is love
02-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Good one "Congrats on your first post, only took 7 years"

:lmao:

VAiN
02-18-2012, 05:29 PM
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!Motherfuckers ANY buzzz in Louisville, KY right fucking NOW...

We just talked to some dipshit who prefers the hagar shit! We got him to sing the chorus to hot summer night! Retard!!

Dave's PA Rental
02-18-2012, 05:32 PM
Seriously, can one of you Ustream the first song on your smartphone? It's really not that fucking hard. Anybody heard if anyone is doing something like this?

So this is love
02-18-2012, 05:34 PM
We just talked to some dipshit who prefers the hagar shit! We got him to sing the chorus to hot summer night! Retard!!

Never heard of that song...oh yeah, had a girlfriend who had this cd back in the days....She was under the impression it was from Van Halen for whatever reason???????

guwapo_rocker
02-18-2012, 05:44 PM
What's on tap at the bar in Louisville?

Seriously, I'm curious.

So this is love
02-18-2012, 06:06 PM

Seriously, I'm curious.

Is this place even sold out??? it seems like nothing happening over there... Mind you I won't be anywhere this site when they will be here...

Romeo Delight
02-18-2012, 06:12 PM
I hear there is going to be a "Dance Section" in the first 10 rows. They wanted to reproduce this gem. Screw the US Festival...where is this show? :winkglasses:

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 06:13 PM
OK, here we go... First pics from Damngoodtimes.....

T-shirts, you ask ??

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/imagejpeg_3_2.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/imagejpeg_3.jpg

mmrrname
02-18-2012, 06:14 PM
I'm not seeing them for a month and a half, but I've been keyed up all day today as if I were going!

Romeo Delight
02-18-2012, 06:14 PM
Cool shirts!!

Romeo Delight
02-18-2012, 06:16 PM

Seriously, I'm curious.

Funny you ask...at the F&F event they had a full bar surprisingly but just one beer...Bud Light. That's the one beer?

perrin29
02-18-2012, 06:19 PM
What does the shirt look like bottom right corner of the pic. I like the logo. And the one with the motorcycle looks pretty tits too!

So this is love
02-18-2012, 06:20 PM
Funny you ask...at the F&F event they had a full bar surprisingly but just one beer...Bud Light. That's the one beer?

and by our standard Bud Light is not even a beer...lol half....

guwapo_rocker
02-18-2012, 06:21 PM

Really? Bud Light? How many did you have? 30? 40? :D

lien
02-18-2012, 06:21 PM
whats showtime--in approx 2 hours??

Romeo Delight
02-18-2012, 06:22 PM
and by our standard Bud Light is not even a beer...lol half....

It tasted like someone took a Budweiser and poured Sprite or Mountain Dew into it...unreal

perrin29
02-18-2012, 06:22 PM
Ha ha. That's right officer, get that punk out of there!

So this is love
02-18-2012, 06:23 PM

I think you can die of excessive water intake

Romeo Delight
02-18-2012, 06:24 PM

Nah, it was all about the show.

Romeo Delight
02-18-2012, 06:25 PM
Not to get off-topic, but the US has some really good microbrews.

Romeo Delight
02-18-2012, 06:28 PM
Seriously, can one of you Ustream the first song on your smartphone? It's really not that fucking hard. Anybody heard if anyone is doing something like this?

tell us more. never heard of it

guwapo_rocker
02-18-2012, 06:29 PM
Not to get off-topic, but the US has some really good microbrews.

That's why I was curious as to what's on tap.

vanhalenuk
02-18-2012, 06:34 PM
From inside the venue

http://lockerz.com/s/185068551

hain23x
02-18-2012, 07:12 PM
Drunk in the Yum Center. Woo hoo!!!

SunisinuS
02-18-2012, 07:17 PM
Drunk in the Yum Center. Woo hoo!!!

Rock it!

Hope you all have a spectacular time on the first date on this Tour....

Give us a pic or two if you want!

:first:

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 07:37 PM
KATG is onstage now....

Green Manalishi
02-18-2012, 07:42 PM
You know , we are all just dying to know how well Kool & The Gang goes over with the crowd .

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 07:43 PM
You know , we are all just dying to know how well Kool & The Gang goes over with the crowd .

A very valid point, IMO.....

Whorehey
02-18-2012, 07:44 PM
What did they come out with?

guwapo_rocker
02-18-2012, 07:46 PM
I'm sure they will be fine.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 07:48 PM
What did they come out with?

If they use the same setlist as the Forum show, it was "Fresh"...

DGT refuses to text anything about KATG, LOL.....

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 08:02 PM
And I quote from DGT:

"Jungle Motherfuckin' Boogie".....

rocking ron
02-18-2012, 08:02 PM
the "CELEBRATION' is almost beginning.................

twonabomber
02-18-2012, 08:05 PM
And I quote from DGT:

"Jungle Motherfuckin' Boogie".....

with a live horn section, that's gotta be slammin'.

VH must be letting Kool have a good chunk of the stage to fit everyone.

twonabomber
02-18-2012, 08:06 PM
Tell him Spam is in Vegas celebrating the Chickenfeed album going "Dust".

how about going "forgotten." or "to the bargain bins."

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 08:06 PM

Uh, no.... Those guys were pretty crammed up there at the Forum....

twonabomber
02-18-2012, 08:08 PM
really? wow. there's almost ten guys in the band, no?

So this is love
02-18-2012, 08:08 PM
Kool And The Gang will kick Van Halen's Ass............:lmao: Can't wait for Kool and his gang come to my town......My wife likes KATG... I guess its a ladies night out with the setlist.

tommyv
02-18-2012, 08:10 PM

You're going to be seeing these guys by yourself...

Fairwrning
02-18-2012, 08:12 PM
Kool And The Gang will kick Van Halen's Ass............:lmao:

Are they playing basketball??

twonabomber
02-18-2012, 08:13 PM
You're going to be seeing these guys by yourself...

LOL

the more i can figure out today, the less i'll have to see for myself up there!

rocking ron
02-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Right now I'm watchin' VAN HALEN at Cicinnati OH 22 April 2008, but I have the feeling I'm not on the 'right' place???:behindsofa:

So this is love
02-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Are they playing basketball??

You fool you're killing me I was also thinking of the Harlem Globetrotters....:lmao:

guwapo_rocker
02-18-2012, 08:19 PM
LOL

the more i can figure out today, the less i'll have to see for myself up there!

We'll still be enjoying chickeny goodness while you are shaking your booty :D

tommyv
02-18-2012, 08:20 PM
Great day...Toronto auto show, multiple beers downtown with Big Sister, Fast Times on tv, VH opening the tour....life doesn't get much better. :)

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 08:22 PM
KATG just left the stage... House lights are up....

About 30 minutes until VH, boys and girls !!

guwapo_rocker
02-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Fast times is on???

So this is love
02-18-2012, 08:23 PM
Great day...Toronto auto show, multiple beers downtown with Big Sister, Fast Times on tv, VH opening the tour....life doesn't get much better. :)

Toronto auto show...wtf:winkglasses:

guwapo_rocker
02-18-2012, 08:24 PM
KATG just left the stage... House lights are up....

About 30 minutes until VH, boys and girls !!

Excellent. Looking forward to hearing exactly what time they hit the stage, for future reference :D

tommyv
02-18-2012, 08:24 PM
Fast times is on???

Yessir....channel 1256 on Expressvu..

perrin29
02-18-2012, 08:26 PM
How did Kool & The Gang go over with the crowd? Was there a decent sized crowd watching them?

Fairwrning
02-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Cmon 2 hour set

So this is love
02-18-2012, 08:27 PM
How did Kool & The Gang go over with the crowd? Was there a decent sized crowd watching them?

Good Q, I hope you get an answer for us...

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 08:28 PM

DGT said surprisingly well....

guwapo_rocker
02-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Phoebe, Jennifer Jason and Van Halen :D

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 08:29 PM
Excellent. Looking forward to hearing exactly what time they hit the stage, for future reference :D

VAIN said his itinerary says 8:50, we shall soon see....

Fairwrning
02-18-2012, 08:29 PM
I would think they got a decent reception...everybody feeling good..rolling in late..just getting ready about now

So this is love
02-18-2012, 08:32 PM

Yeah I know what you mean I once was at the beercounter during an Eagles show while Hotel California was starting...not a good timing...

perrin29
02-18-2012, 08:32 PM
DGT said surprisingly well.... I would think so. Most fans of music can still appreciate music being played really well even if it's not your taste. Usually those funk/r&b bands have killer musicianship.

So this is love
02-18-2012, 08:36 PM
So..what's the smell at KFC????????:painkiller:

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 08:37 PM
Tough to see, but no curtain in front of the stage.....

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

Fairwrning
02-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Those seats right by the stage are kick ass

SNIPER
02-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Nice!!!!!!

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 08:51 PM
Holy shit, 445 users browsing the thread....

Fuckin' A.....

ALMOSTsaved
02-18-2012, 08:52 PM
And speaking for myself I'm "refreshing" every 45 seconds or so.

perrin29
02-18-2012, 08:53 PM
Holy shit, 445 users browsing the thread....

Fuckin' A..... You're fuckin' right! I want to know all!

Fairwrning
02-18-2012, 08:55 PM
Buy a shirt while here fuckers!!!

tommyv
02-18-2012, 08:56 PM
Just got a note that lights are off...here we go!!!

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 08:56 PM

Favorite part of the show....

guwapo_rocker
02-18-2012, 08:57 PM

8:55, noted.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 08:58 PM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/VHYUM.jpg

perrin29
Man, the 15th can't come soon enough...best band in the world!

Va Beach VH Fan
Let's see Chickenshit do THAT !!!

perrin29
Favorite part of the show.... Agreed. Place must be going ape shit.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 08:59 PM
You Really Got Me leads it off !!!

perrin29
02-18-2012, 09:02 PM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/VHYUM.jpg Decent seats. Great view of the stage. What does the place hold? About 12k?

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 09:02 PM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/imagejpeg_3_3.jpg

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 09:03 PM
Runnin' With The Devil.....

perrin29
02-18-2012, 09:03 PM
You Really Got Me leads it off !!!Awesome!

perrin29
02-18-2012, 09:05 PM
You Really Got Me leads it off !!!Alright I'll ask the question for the curiousity of others...head set mic?

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 09:05 PM
Decent seats. Great view of the stage. What does the place hold? About 12k?

17,500 for end stage concerts....

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Believe it's She's The Woman third.... Confirming whether he might have skipped Unchained....

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 09:09 PM
http://t.co/YG97Qhwd

Van Halen - Shirts and Merch - 2012 'A DIFFERENT KIND OF TRUTH' WORLD TOUR! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB0_IfVMDnI

VAN HALEN "MASTER SETLIST" FOR THE 2012 'A DIFFERENT KIND OF TRUTH' TOUR! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuu7SPknjNw

You've got some fucking balls linking OUR pictures and OUR "supposed" setlist on OUR site....

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 09:09 PM
No Unchained yet.....

Yes to the head set mic....

Romeo Delight 4th song......

Va Beach VH Fan
02-18-2012, 09:13 PM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/VH-LOUISVILLE.jpg

So this is love
02-18-2012, 09:13 PM
Man, the 15th can't come soon enough...best band in the world!

15th is my VHMTL where are you seating?