PDA

View Full Version : White House Anger After Time Magazine Details Location Of Cheney's 'secret Bunker'

lucky wilbury
06-15-2004, 11:53 AM
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash7.htm

WHITE HOUSE ANGER AFTER TIME MAGAZINE DETAILS LOCATION OF CHENEY'S 'SECRET BUNKER'
Tue Jun 15 2004 11:11:34 ET

Top White House officials expressed anger after TIME magazine detailed the location of Vice President Dick Cheney's secret bunker, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

In new editions, TIME revealed "Site R," an underground bunker on the Maryland-Pennsylvania border where the Vice President spent much of his time in 2001.

TIME wrote: "Deep under Raven Rock Mountain, Site R is a secret world of five buildings, each three stories tall, computer filled caverns and a subterranean water reservoir. It is just 7 miles from Camp David."

Raven Rock Mountain is easily found using basic geographical maps.

One White House officials fumed Monday night: "TIME magazine would have revealed secret the location of Anne Frank, if they knew it."

Developing...

knuckleboner
06-15-2004, 12:32 PM
yeah, this is like when whoever broke the congressional bunker at greenbrier resort in west va.

it's a waste of money.

it means the government just has to go out and get a NEW secret facility (which it should.)

Jesus Christ
06-15-2004, 12:38 PM
Cheney hath reapt what he hath sown. Perhaps now he knows how Valerie Plame feels...

DaveIsKing
06-15-2004, 12:51 PM
I sometimes wonder if the MEDIA doesn't broadcast "top secret" information just so TERRORISTS can figure out a better plan. Liberals love terrorists obviously, unless they are white and from the Pacific Northwest. :P

But, bring on the ABBA GUMBAS and ALI BEN GABBAS and the libbie Media wants to hold "MUSLIM APPRECIATION DAY".

And have a flag-burning ceremony...of course, it is an American flag to be burned.

VOTE JOHN KERRY- He's for illegal foreigner invasions, fudge-packing and weenie washing festivals, and "I hate White Americans" Day (complete with a speech by Jesse Jackson and pamphlets by the American Communist Party.)

knuckleboner
06-15-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing

VOTE JOHN KERRY- He's for illegal foreigner invasions

actually, dude, you're a little mistaken. it's president bush who wants to give amnesty to the illegal aliens...;)

DaveIsKing
06-15-2004, 02:08 PM
No I am not mistaken.

Bush wants to give amnesty to illegals true, but the liberals whole fuckin' platform is based on giving our country away to illegals through social programs. This is nothing but, a fact, as I have the DNC Platform right here in ME OLDE desk, as well as the Rip-off-publicans.

Don't get me wrong, I am NOT a Bushite. Far, far from it!

knuckleboner
06-15-2004, 02:48 PM
i'm just playing around.

and i know, you're voting libertarian!!:D

John Ashcroft
06-15-2004, 03:24 PM
Who's the libertarian candidate this time 'round?

Jesus Christ
06-15-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Who's the libertarian candidate this time 'round?

Me :cool:

Vote Jesus Christ - The Messiah of personal freedom!

Mezro
06-15-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury

WHITE HOUSE ANGER AFTER TIME MAGAZINE DETAILS LOCATION OF CHENEY'S 'SECRET BUNKER'
Tue Jun 15 2004 11:11:34 ET

Since when was Hooters a secret location?

Mezro...poor Dick...no more hiding from his wife on the weekends now

DaveIsKing
06-15-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Me :cool:

Vote Jesus Christ - The Messiah of personal freedom!

That's a fucking JOKE!

Drop_Dead_Legs
06-15-2004, 06:38 PM
That's a fucking JOKE!

Now now....

DaveIsKing
06-15-2004, 06:40 PM
What are YOU doing on here??

Just couldn't stay away, hmmm? I told you so.

Jesus Christ
06-15-2004, 06:53 PM
That's a fucking JOKE!

Only because ye confuseth Me with those modern day Pharisees who try to speak for Me, such as Robertson, Falwell, and the Son of Bush. None of whom knoweth a thing about My teachings.

For he whom the Son sets free, is free indeed :)

DaveIsKing
06-15-2004, 07:01 PM
Hey, Jesus...you know I like ya, but really...

Your philosophy is fucking suicidal. Sorry, but it just isn't applicable in reality.

The world isn't utopia and never will be. Regardless of what the GOOD BOOK says, and there is no heaven of glory bright and no hell where sinners roast (not very tolerant, is it?)

So, I live my life by the law of iron nature. Sometimes the little dog gets eaten. Sometimes people get fucking killed for no reason. Sometimes a woman is raped. Sometimes a child predator kidnaps a little girl. Sometimes a tornado comes and destroys a whole town. Sometimes people cheat. Sometimes people lie and steal.

Life isn't for the dreamer, really. Although, I wish it didn't have to be this way, it is.

There's nothing I'd rather believe than that the "wicked" are "punished" in some nether-life, but frankly, it just ain't so. Some people are "wicked" their whole lives and live a life of luxury and comfort and NEVER have to "pay the price". Then they die and it's all said and done. No karma, no reincarnation, no ghosts, no soul flying to judgment. They are dead. They leave their memories of hate and pain, but they are as they were before they were born-- NON-EXISTENT.

Call me an Existentialist or even a Nihilist, but I just can't let "fantasies and delusions" trick me into believing fairy tales. I have live life HERE and NOW and take what I can and use reason and commonsense to get the best out life that I can get.

Sorry for the spill, but the Biblical-OSITY of your last quote just INSPIRED me. ;)

lucky wilbury
06-16-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
One White House officials fumed Monday night: "TIME magazine would have revealed secret the location of Anne Frank, if they knew it."

Developing...

that is so true. they would probably be flying helicopters over the house and be asking stupid questions like will "she be seen in public today?"