PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, Roth Army!

Pink Spider
01-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Hello, Roth Army!

I haven't been around this place for a while and I've been around in Dave Land so long I remember posting a thing or two on Slawterhouse!

I missed this place. Although, I mostly stayed in the Front Line (I don't know why I bothered to argue with those assholes for so long. ;) ) for a couple of years due to lack of anything new or exciting going on in DLR and VH land. There was that Diamond Dave album but, it was a bunch of covers and the No Holds BBQ thing which I liked but seemed to disappear into thin air. Add that to Dave not even bothering to play anything but VH tracks on his tours and I became pretty bored with it all.

I'm the rare kind of Dave fan that likes and maybe even prefers the solo stuff. I know, fucking crazy. Don't get me wrong, I love the old Van Halen stuff, but I didn't want to hear it year after year. Now that the band and Dave are putting out new stuff...hopefully mostly new, I can say that I'm excited again. 2012 is going to be great!

Sarge's Little Helper
01-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Hi Pink Spider and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!

FORD
01-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Welcome back Pinky!

binnie
01-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Welcome!

Seems that we're getting a good mix of new, old, older at the moment!

conmee
01-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Greetings Pink Spider!

So you hail from as far back as Slawterhouse?!?! My memory fails I guess. But then again I only remember FORD, Brownsound, RBW, and Slawterhouse Bug from those days.

Never forget: One In The Pink, One In The Stink!

Words to live by.

That is all.

Icon™©®

fifth element
01-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Welcome Back!!! :band:

Va Beach VH Fan
01-07-2012, 10:56 PM
:welcome:

Pink Spider
01-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Thanks everyone!

Greetings Pink Spider!

So you hail from as far back as Slawterhouse?!?! My memory fails I guess. But then again I only remember FORD, Brownsound, RBW, and Slawterhouse Bug from those days.

I didn't mean that I was a regular or anything. More of a lurker and reformed Van Halen band sheep back then, but I did make a handful of posts. I was also at the Dome for a brief time and remember trolling some of you guys on how excellent VHIII was (FORD especially). Who knows, I probably meant it at the time. I was pretty stupid back then. ;)

Angel
01-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Welcome back, Pinky! You answered the question to why we spent so much time arguing in the Front Line - it was our way to vent our frustration as we waited for this moment!

Sweet Irony
01-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Glad you came back!! :clap: