PDA

View Full Version : Oldie Nwbie But A Goodie !!!

Sportatorium
01-07-2012, 10:01 PM
wow.. after a 3yr hiatius and a forgotton password im back
the last time i posted was 08 the first time was slaughterhouse ,, miss those days . Great to be here THANK YOU ALL FOR KEEPING THIS SITE GOING !!!
shows seen
80 invasion Hollywood Fl sportatorium
81 Hollywood fl sportatorium
81 Orelando citrus bowl openng for the stones "Dave showed his ass to the crowd told the Media to Kiss It "
82 -2 nights Hollywood sportoatorium
84 -2 nights hollywood sportatorium
86 -2 nights EEAS hollwood sportatorium
also 5150 hollywood sportatorium
also vh3 orlando house of blues
DLR BAND 95 tampa and Orlando
assorted DLR shows Jannus Landing , Fantasy of flight , Hard rock live orlando , Universal studios
2008 tour Tampa
ALL SHOWS ROW 1 or Barracade ..
its great to be home here .... :bigwink:

Sarge's Little Helper
01-07-2012, 10:02 PM
Hi Sportatorium! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-07-2012, 10:10 PM
welcome, back, again? :biggrin:

Va Beach VH Fan
01-07-2012, 10:17 PM
So what was your first username here ?

Sportatorium
01-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Va Beach VH Fan
i beleve it was Hollywood Sportatorium .. put up tons of pix from back
Thank You Again in advance !!! Great to be back hope to represent proudly .. was hoping you would of has Roth Army shirts to were at the shows . Havent seen a link are there any ?

Cato
01-07-2012, 10:35 PM
wow.. after a 3yr hiatius and a forgotton password im back
the last time i posted was 08 the first time was slaughterhouse ,, miss those days . Great to be here THANK YOU ALL FOR KEEPING THIS SITE GOING !!!
shows seen
80 invasion Hollywood Fl sportatorium
81 Hollywood fl sportatorium
81 Orelando citrus bowl openng for the stones "Dave showed his ass to the crowd told the Media to Kiss It "
82 -2 nights Hollywood sportoatorium
84 -2 nights hollywood sportatorium
86 -2 nights EEAS hollwood sportatorium
also 5150 hollywood sportatorium
also vh3 orlando house of blues
DLR BAND 95 tampa and Orlando
assorted DLR shows Jannus Landing , Fantasy of flight , Hard rock live orlando , Universal studios
2008 tour Tampa
ALL SHOWS ROW 1 or Barracade ..
its great to be home here .... :bigwink:

hey do you remember you ripped a boot( or 2) off me when I was a mod at Von's site?

I never forget that. so, fuck off.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Va Beach VH Fan
i beleve it was Hollywood Sportatorium .. put up tons of pix from back
Thank You Again in advance !!! Great to be back hope to represent proudly .. was hoping you would of has Roth Army shirts to were at the shows . Havent seen a link are there any ?

I don't show it anymore, it was probably in the first incarnation of the site...

And we're working on the shirts....

PETE'S BROTHER
01-07-2012, 10:54 PM
And we're working on the shirts....

god, i hope so, hurry...:thumb:

Sportatorium
01-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Got jokes i see cato ,, those were mailed to you as i remember ! i dont need to nor never have ripped a boot off anyone thats absurd . i remeber contacting you numerous times to the point of giving up .. you asked me for either my sbd's or pix . im sure if its not me it will be someone else your complaining about .
Cato in 6"5 245pds , have a happy new year and move on

Cato
01-07-2012, 11:52 PM
nothing arrived. nothing.

I'm not mistaking you for someone else. because I have ever been ripped off only once (by you).

if you really sent me them, you must be a retarded old shithead who can't write someone's address correctly.

once agai, fuck off.