PDA

View Full Version : Obvious DLR Fan arrested in Wisconsin

LoungeMachine
01-09-2012, 03:43 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/09/us-crime-madison-idUSTRE8081FW20120109

:gulp:

(Reuters) - He'd better watch out or he'll make a bad name for himself. Or maybe he already has.

Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-bop-bop, 30, was expected to be charged on Monday with possession of marijuana and a knife, as well as a probation violation following the Wisconsin's man's arrest in a park near the state Capitol, police said.

Zopittybop-bop-bop -- formerly Jeffrey Drew Wilschke before a state court approved his name change request in November -- was arrested on Thursday afternoon in a park less than a mile from the Capitol in Madison after police received complaints from neighbors.

Zopittybop-bop-bop told officers he would "get even with them" when he was being taken to jail, according to a police report. They recovered marijuana, a knife and drug paraphernalia after his arrest.

He was already on probation for a prior weapons possession conviction. Police had arrested him in April near another Madison park and recovered a loaded handgun and two knives from a backpack he was carrying, according to court records.

(Reporting by Brendan O'Brien; Editing by David Bailey and Peter Bohan)

GreenEyedMurder
01-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Is Beezow Doo-Doo his first name, or is Beezow the first name and Doo-Doo his middle name???

Sweet Irony
01-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Hahahahahahahahaaaa!!! Which post is funnier?!!? LOL This thread, if kept alive, has great potential!!

(And nobody was even a little nervous about this name changing???)

diamondsgirl
01-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Funniest shit ever. I am sure he is one of us. That has "Roth Army" all over it. Who's representing from Wisconsin? :)

envy_me
11-15-2012, 02:22 PM
Hahahaha, how did I miss this thread :D

fraroc
11-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-bop-bop.

I AIN'T GOT NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!

Dan
11-16-2012, 03:39 AM
Hahahaha, how did I miss this thread :D

You Were Too Busy Smelling The Pussy.:D

Zing!
11-16-2012, 08:05 AM
That's just across the state line from me, but I can attest that the Cheese State has some crazy mofo's there (not all of them fun, party animal crazy - just crazy. As in certifiable.)