PDA

View Full Version : Would the Repukelican Party of Mitt, Newt, and Man-on-Dog live by these words?

FORD
01-10-2012, 06:18 PM
"We in the United States, above all, must remember that lesson, for we were founded as a nation of openness to people of all beliefs. And so we must remain. Our very unity has been strengthened by our pluralism. We establish no religion in this country, we command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate. All are free to believe or not believe, all are free to practice a faith or not, and those who believe are free, and should be free, to speak of and act on their belief."

I'll bet none of the current dumbasses running for President - or those who would vote for them- could even tell you who said those words. Let alone agree with them.

qikgts
01-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Is that Norquist's new pledge? Bwwwwaaahahhahh!!!

FORD
01-10-2012, 08:01 PM
No, Grover the unfriendly monster would have said "seperation of taxes and the rich" (he doesn't think they should pay any)

kwame k
01-10-2012, 08:11 PM
How about this one.......

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

FORD
01-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Sadly, even half the "Democrats" have forgotten about that speech :(

kwame k
01-10-2012, 09:16 PM
:(

I always thought it would of been funny as shit to hit Palin with quotes from Franklin and Jefferson.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Palin-I don't care what some liberal wackjob says, we need to be ever vigilant of terrorism and if we have to be a little inconvenience by giving up some of our rights that's what this country needs. Remember it's only the truly guilty that have anything to worry about.

Reporter-That was a quote from Franklin.

Palin-Oh, the guy that makes those stoves is a liberal?

FORD
01-11-2012, 03:15 AM
:lmao: