PDA

View Full Version : Glad to finally be a member!

Momshell
01-14-2012, 12:01 PM
Hi everyone - I've been visiting this site as a guest several times a day - just to stay on top of everything and make sure I wasn't missing anything new and exciting. I guess it took all of this new excitement to get me to finally sign up to be a member. I've been a huge VH fan (and DLR lover) since age 13, but this is the first time I've been able to look forward to an album release. As a kid I heard songs from 1984 on the radio - went to the record store and bought the six pack all in one shot. The rest is history! It's been great being here as a guest - you guys all make me feel a little less crazy for my DLR obsession and excitement over all things CVH - happy to be here as a member.
By the way - you know that Asian kid everyone's been talking about at the Cafe Wha? show? I actually know that kid from HS and used to fight with him about Sammy vs Dave (you can guess which side he was on!) - have to find my yearbook and take a pic of the picture he drew in it - I remember a huge VH sign with "Sammy rocks" or some other stupid statement like that - not fair that he was so close to Dave when he's not even on the right side! Got me so angry I had to share with people who get it!

Sarge's Little Helper
01-14-2012, 12:02 PM
Hi Momshell and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!

Momshell
01-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Thanks! Great to be here!

clarathecarrot
01-14-2012, 12:54 PM
Nice shoulders!

diamondsgirl
01-14-2012, 01:03 PM
Hi everyone - I've been visiting this site as a guest several times a day - just to stay on top of everything and make sure I wasn't missing anything new and exciting. I guess it took all of this new excitement to get me to finally sign up to be a member. I've been a huge VH fan (and DLR lover) since age 13, but this is the first time I've been able to look forward to an album release. As a kid I heard songs from 1984 on the radio - went to the record store and bought the six pack all in one shot. The rest is history! It's been great being here as a guest - you guys all make me feel a little less crazy for my DLR obsession and excitement over all things CVH - happy to be here as a member.
By the way - you know that Asian kid everyone's been talking about at the Cafe Wha? show? I actually know that kid from HS and used to fight with him about Sammy vs Dave (you can guess which side he was on!) - have to find my yearbook and take a pic of the picture he drew in it - I remember a huge VH sign with "Sammy rocks" or some other stupid statement like that - not fair that he was so close to Dave when he's not even on the right side! Got me so angry I had to share with people who get it!

I knew WARF should have busted out a little smash mouth!

Welcome!

WARF
01-14-2012, 01:07 PM
The Asian kid was standing right behind me.

He was going nuts just as I was there.... you couldn't help but get caught up in the moment and film yourself!

ELVIS
01-14-2012, 01:08 PM
Hi!!!

Let's see that pic...

:elvis:

ELVIS
01-14-2012, 01:09 PM
Cool username by the way...

Nickdfresh
01-14-2012, 01:23 PM
That tattoo is HOT!

Momshell
01-14-2012, 01:39 PM
Thank you! Gotta go into the basement and find my yearbook. Will try to do today and post the pic!

SunisinuS
01-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Tattoo! Tattoo!

:welcome:

Va Beach VH Fan
01-14-2012, 09:09 PM

Momshell
01-14-2012, 09:37 PM
so I found my high school yearbook - my memory wasn't perfect (HS graduation was a while ago!) - but got it close. it was actually worse than I thought. not sure if you can see from the pic what he wrote. there's also a cartoonish pic he drew of VH with Sammy, Michael, Eddie, and Alex (I didn't include that) and some of his fave lines from VH (all with Sammy - not even sure of the songs they're from - one is one of the 'love' songs). I also have his yearbook pic - wasn't sure if I should post it. only obsessing over this because he was so annoying in vids and because a spammy-lover should not have had the privilege of being that close to Dave!

clarathecarrot
01-14-2012, 09:44 PM
One of the main rules here is no personal info on others.
The stuff you have done so far is harmless I would say cool, but any further... and it all just gets so creepy.
I ain't a mod or anything, just a heads up.
3 Rules~ can be found searching around the forum header page.

Maybe the dude has, saw the light!.. and renounced Sam in some distant land baptism ceremony.

Sweet Irony
01-14-2012, 09:45 PM
Glad you have joined up!!! Welcome!! I like you! :D

Momshell
01-14-2012, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the heads up - I'm gonna end it here!

CVH Rulz
01-14-2012, 09:56 PM
One of the main rules here is no personal info on others.

No personal info on others that post here...random douchebags are no problem.

clarathecarrot
01-14-2012, 09:58 PM
I mean you can post pics of Obama in a chicken suit or even more interesting things..lol.. and have all kinds of fun.. the main issue is other members info, stalking them to humiliate and such.

That is what it has always seemed to me .

clarathecarrot
01-14-2012, 10:01 PM
No personal info on others that post here...random douchebags are no problem.

Right, if they post it on the web in reality all is fair...It is just a bull crap, but sometimes funny, evil. That.. KATIE is a POOPIE head...stuff..lol was classic.

SunisinuS
01-14-2012, 10:03 PM
Hey he likes Eddie...we do also....that is why the other thing is gone. No Worries. But like Dave said:

fifth element
01-15-2012, 01:15 AM
Welcome! :band:

FORD
01-15-2012, 02:46 AM
So was this Hagar fan the guy that Links sent to the show? :biggrin:

Dave's Bitch
01-15-2012, 04:33 AM
welcome :)

The Asian guy in the vid's pissed me off.Watching you really got me and his stupid happy face kept shooting into view and singing along.He was in the moment i guess.Power to him,something of an internet celeb since.

I digress.....

Welcome again :)

Carmine
01-15-2012, 05:57 AM

VAiN
01-15-2012, 06:42 AM
Welcome aboard!

Momshell
01-15-2012, 07:48 AM
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone - great to be here and looking forward to seeing some of you at the shows!

ThrillsNSpills
01-15-2012, 11:36 AM
so I found my high school yearbook - my memory wasn't perfect (HS graduation was a while ago!) - but got it close. it was actually worse than I thought. not sure if you can see from the pic what he wrote. there's also a cartoonish pic he drew of VH with Sammy, Michael, Eddie, and Alex (I didn't include that) and some of his fave lines from VH (all with Sammy - not even sure of the songs they're from - one is one of the 'love' songs). I also have his yearbook pic - wasn't sure if I should post it. only obsessing over this because he was so annoying in vids and because a spammy-lover should not have had the privilege of being that close to Dave!

I can't imagine someone writing Dave sucks and Sammy rules in a High School Yearbook.
Timeless versus immediately disposable.

ELVIS
01-15-2012, 02:27 PM
So was this Hagar fan the guy that Links sent to the show? :biggrin:

LMAO!

Maybe so...

nitroDave23
01-15-2012, 07:11 PM
I would have torn that page out the instant I realized that fucker was trying to write cocksucker in my yearbook,

Followed by a swift "Dave kick" to the head.... :bigwink: lol

Momshell
01-15-2012, 07:27 PM
Yea...guess I was more easy going when I was 18!! Better not try that today!

Jagermeister
01-16-2012, 10:12 AM
:biggrin: Welcome.

Urban dictionary.

Momshell
Similar to a MILF and a derivative of "Bombshell". A great looking mom that you would want to perform sexual acts with.
"Man, I was at the grocery store today and there was a serious Momshell over in produce."

"Have you ever seen Jimmy's mom? Serious Momshell."

Diamondjimi
01-16-2012, 04:06 PM
Welcome to The Army!

Yeah, that little Asian clown is quite annoying in his video. If this was a Van Hagar show, the only difference
would be images of him weeping to the cheesy ballads...