PDA

View Full Version : DLR/Sammy Show in Philly

bigtrouble77
01-23-2012, 08:35 PM
I recorded the Dave part of this show back in '03 or whenever this tour was (I can get the exact date, still have the ticket). I used pretty decent equipment, but I was about 30 rows back. Sounds kinda like the "On Fire in Fresno" boot, just better quality. I'm not sure if this show is already available or if anyone even cares.

Anyway, here's Dance the Night Away:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c2c0df6/n/4-_Dance_the_Night_Away.mp3

I still need to master the whole show, DTNA was just a quick job.

SunisinuS
01-24-2012, 01:43 AM
I recorded the Dave part of this show back in '03 or whenever this tour was (I can get the exact date, still have the ticket). I used pretty decent equipment, but I was about 30 rows back. Sounds kinda like the "On Fire in Fresno" boot, just better quality. I'm not sure if this show is already available or if anyone even cares.

Anyway, here's Dance the Night Away:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c2c0df6/n/4-_Dance_the_Night_Away.mp3

I still need to master the whole show, DTNA was just a quick job.

Registering to another site is kinda the suck. If you can link it another way I will give a listen.

fourthcoming
01-24-2012, 07:55 AM
Shit......at least you got to see the show.....My sister and I drove all the way from Long Island to upstate N.Y. near Syracuse to the N.Y. state fair to see the Sam/Dave tour only to find out it was cancelled last minute. I could give a shit about missing Hagar but I was psyched to see uncle Dave again....was supposed to see them at Jones Beach on Long Island but Spammy didn't wanna play the venue......tool.

bigtrouble77
01-24-2012, 05:37 PM
Registering to another site is kinda the suck. If you can link it another way I will give a listen.

Well, you don't need to register with that site, but getting to the download is convoluted. I would have used megaupload if they were still up.

I'll try and find somewhere else to post it.

bigtrouble77
01-24-2012, 05:43 PM
Shit......at least you got to see the show.....My sister and I drove all the way from Long Island to upstate N.Y. near Syracuse to the N.Y. state fair to see the Sam/Dave tour only to find out it was cancelled last minute. I could give a shit about missing Hagar but I was psyched to see uncle Dave again....was supposed to see them at Jones Beach on Long Island but Spammy didn't wanna play the venue......tool.

It was really nice to see Dave in front of a large crowd again. You can hear the crowd was really into it and Dave had a good night. The Sammy show was weird... it felt like a tequila commercial. He had fans up on stage drinking with him and he seemed to pull that bottle of Cabo out between each song. I've always been a fan of Sammy's pre VH solo stuff, but his show kinda sucked. I will say, he encored with Dreams and his vocals were spot on. I don't care for the song, but's it's definitely not an easy one to sing after an hour of performing.

bigtrouble77
01-24-2012, 06:00 PM
This links should be better:
Dance the Night Away:
http://www.mediafire.com/?srvjl9xyrreby8g