PDA

View Full Version : The clown car comes to Florida: Repuke Debate #8,675.309

FORD
01-26-2012, 08:02 PM
Tonight, the jackoffs come to Jacksonville. Who can say the most ridiculous shit?

Moderator: Mossad agent Leslie "Wolf" Blitzer.

kwame k
01-26-2012, 08:05 PM
Ah, WTF!

I need a good laugh and haven't watched a debate yet!

LoungeMachine
I'm playing the Saul Alinsky Drinking Game

:gulp:

I'll also tip one back everytime Mittens says: "Look..."

Unchainme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5a45f1uy80

Ladies and Gentleman, please rise and remove your caps as we play the RNC Anthem.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 08:06 PM
Ah, WTF!

???????

Not one?

wow

FORD
01-26-2012, 08:10 PM
Introductions.....

GOOGLE BOY: I brought my mommy with me

MOONBAT NEWT: Let's build nuclear aircraft characters to bomb Iran.

MITT DOG ABUSER: I have a HUGE Mormon family, but only ONE wife. Beat that, NewtQ

RON PAUL : Deregulate everything! Ayn Rand rules!

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 08:11 PM
I was going to have a drink any time Romney mentioned his family - just finished half a bottle of vodka after his opening greeting.

Does he think in an overcrowded resource hungry planet breeding like a fucking rabbit is something to be proud of?

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 08:13 PM
Who can say the most ridiculous shit?

That would be me...:biggrin:

Unchainme
01-26-2012, 08:13 PM
I was going to have a drink any time Romney mentioned his family - just finished half a bottle of vodka after his opening greeting.

Does he think in an overcrowded resource hungry planet breeding like a fucking rabbit is something to be proud of?

having kids?

ain't go a prob. with that or being proud of them. kind of lame to try to push it for political gain though.

Nitro Express
01-26-2012, 08:14 PM
Ah, WTF!

I actually hear they are good entertainment. Once you learn it's all showbiz and little substance you tend to not waste your time watching them. Maybe in the old days of three network television they served a bigger purpose but now you can get your information from so many sources the debates are basically a joke. If it entertains you by all means watch.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 08:14 PM
This is the first one of these I've watched - Newt is a fat bastard.

He must have a pretty big dick for it to be accessible under those folds when he's sitting in a car.

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 08:15 PM
I think Santorum is looking lustfully at Mittens...

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 08:16 PM
I actually hear they are good entertainment. Once you learn it's all showbiz and little substance you tend to not waste your time watching them. Maybe in the old days of three network television they served a bigger purpose but now you can get your information from so many sources the debates are basically a joke. If it entertains you by all means watch.

To be fair it seems that they were at least enough to show Perry was a fucking idiot - apparently quite a lot of people didn't know that before the debates.

FORD
01-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Immigration....

FROTHY MIX: Can I repeat my grandfather story to embarrass Mitt's polygamous ass? DEPORT UNBORN ILLEGAL BABIES!! But keep cheap labor
NEWT: Immigrants should have Visas. And American Express. And a Tiffany's account like me. We'll need immigrants to mow our lawns on the moon.
MITTENS: Self-deportation worked for my grandfather and his multiple wives, so why wouldn't it work today? They can't find jobs, because Bain Capital sent them all to China. Coyotes. Road Runners. We should only allow immigrants if they're Mormons.
PAUL: We shouldn't spend any federal money on immigration. We should deregulate everything so businesses can pay white people $2/hour too.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 08:18 PM
Another drink for me!

This could be a short night.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 08:19 PM
I think Santorum is looking lustfully at Mittens...

As I said before there has to be a reason that someone who devotes that much of their life worrying about whether men are fucking each other.

Nitro Express
01-26-2012, 08:19 PM

Get on You Tube and look up all the Mormon propaganda of the last 40 years. They love to show off their so called perfect families. What's funny though is Utah has the highest rate of teen suicide, the highest use of anti-depressants, and the Mormon divorce rate is on par with the rest of the country at 51%. But then in politics all these assholes have the family thing with a dog. Then you either jog or go work on your ranch in a cowboy hat. If I can credit Obama with anything, he did ditch the jogging and the cowboy hat wearing. He plays golf which is going old school back to Ford and JFK.

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 08:20 PM
PAUL: We shouldn't spend any federal money on immigration. We should deregulate everything so businesses can pay white people $2/hour too.

That's bullshit...

You must be on the wrong program...

FORD
01-26-2012, 08:21 PM
NEWT: Why do you want to deport grandmothers?

MITT: That's a lie! I just want to baptize them after they're dead.

Nitro Express
01-26-2012, 08:23 PM
As I said before there has to be a reason that someone who devotes that much of their life worrying about whether men are fucking each other.

Then you damn well know these rich conservative fucks have a flaming gay hair stylist and designer. That doesn't seem to bother them because I need to look good on television.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 08:23 PM
Get on You Tube and look up all the Mormon propaganda of the last 40 years. They love to show off their so called perfect families. What's funny though is Utah has the highest rate of teen suicide, the highest use of anti-depressants, and the Mormon divorce rate is on par with the rest of the country at 51%. But then in politics all these assholes have the family thing with a dog.

A medium sized dog has a bigger carbon footprint than an SUV - it's the meat.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 08:25 PM
Ron Paul is like the caretaker of a haunted goldmine in Scooby Doo.

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Ron Paul is like the caretaker of a haunted goldmine in Scooby Doo.

:biggrin:

And he would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids...

Nitro Express
To be fair it seems that they were at least enough to show Perry was a fucking idiot - apparently quite a lot of people didn't know that before the debates.

I lost interest once Cain was out. He was the most entertaining.

ELVIS
Do you think Santorum is gay for radical Islam ??

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 08:28 PM
Oh noes!

Apparently Santorum is saying Central America is full of Islamic terrorists.

When did that happen? I bet those guys look pretty hot in their jungle fatigues though...

FORD
01-26-2012, 08:28 PM
Topic: trade with Latin America

PAUL: Free trade is the answer. Deregulate fucking everything!!
GOOGLE BOY: We should go back to the Reagan/BCE doctrine and install right wing fascist governments in every single goddamn country south of Mexico. Iranian terrorists are working in your lettuce fields. BE VERY AFRAID!!
PAUL: Fuck off with your imperialist crap, you whiny little bitch.
GOOGLE BOY: We NEED war. We need to defend Bush's coke plantation in Colombia!

Nitro Express
01-26-2012, 08:29 PM
A medium sized dog has a bigger carbon footprint than an SUV - it's the meat.

Mitt with put the White House dog up on top of the presidential limousine.

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 08:29 PM
Santorum really is an idiot...

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 08:30 PM
Santorums ears just pricked up when Romney said Newt was a 'Horn Tooter'

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 08:31 PM
Santorum really is an idiot...

Yep......

And the only true "conservative" running......

:lmao:

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 08:33 PM
"We're all money grabbing shitbags" - crowd cheers!?

kwame k
01-26-2012, 08:33 PM
I'm playing the Saul Alinsky Drinking Game

I'll also tip one back everytime Mittens says: "Look..."

Ha!

I'm in!

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Newt needs Lifestyle Lift...

http://lifestylelift.com/images/header/sherry.jpg

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 08:35 PM
Yep......

And the only true "conservative" running......

That's retarted...

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 08:36 PM
Ha!

I'm in!

Too scared of the Mitt Family Game? :)

FORD
01-26-2012, 08:37 PM
Topic: Housing

MITTENS: I'll blame Newt for the housing bubble, just to piss him off. He's a horn-tooter! Nobody should own a house unless they can pay for it with the contents of their change jar like me.
NEWT: I'm not a lobbyist, I'm a consultant. And you made money from it too, you Osmond loving, dog abusing bitch!
MITTENS: I pay someone to spend my money. I don't know what the Hell they do with it. How's your portfolio looking, Kermit the serial adulterer frog?
NEWT: You don't even watch your own campaign ads. I'm a mouse and you're an elephant from the planet Kolob!
PAUL: Who gives a shit? Can we talk about something else already?
FROTH BOY: Get rid of Fanny and Freddy. We don't need to help bla.......uh people get houses.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 08:37 PM
How hard did Mitt work to end up with $200 million?

What is his hourly rate do you think?

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 08:48 PM
Enough of this bull, let's hear Paul...

FORD
01-26-2012, 08:49 PM
Topic: Tax returns

NEWT: I'm sick of talking about taxes. We all know none of us pay enough, and we want to keep it that way. But Mitt has a Swiss bank account.

MITT: I have a Swiss bank account? Hell, that's news to me. Maybe I need to talk to my accountant more often? Damn it, I earned that money that I stole fair and square by raiding corporations and selling them out to the Chinese.

NEWT: Wolf, I'm going to see if I can get the crowd to turn on you like they did your pal John King. Hey, what's your 1040 look like? Aw, fuck it.... let's just have a flat tax so the rich never have to pay their fair share ever again.

MAN ON DOG: I'm such an idiot that I believe allowing the rich to dodge taxes, causes them to create jobs. Even though 30 years of evidence says exactly the opposite.

PAUL: Repeal the 16th Amendment. Don't tax anybody. We can build magical Ayn Rand levitation fairytale highways for free!

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Enough of this bull, let's hear Paul...

FORD
01-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Medical status:

PAUL: I'm 76 and I can outlast any of these fools

MITT: Are you kidding? I'm Mormon. No bad habits here.

NEWT: If I was unhealthy, I'd have to divorce myself.

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 08:54 PM
I'm glad I don't have FORD colored hearing aids...

FORD
01-26-2012, 08:54 PM
Space program

MITT: I want manned flights to Kolob by the end of the decade.

NEWT: I'll build my moonbase by eliminating NASA and turning it over to whichever defense contractor will make me a lobbyist.. err uh, consultant, when I lose this primary.

FROTHY: Man on space, yes. Man on man, no! But it can't take any money away from my World War III budget!

PAUL: I wanted to be a space doctor when I was a kid. Now I just want to use space to blow up bad people.

Warham
01-26-2012, 08:56 PM
FORD, did you catch Joe Scarborough schooling your boy Dean this morning on Morning Joe? It was must-see viewing.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 08:56 PM
More Warren Buffets?

Buffet made his money speculating on the stock exchange, he didn't create things. He's a bookie at best.

The value of his fund has gone down in recent years.

Warham
01-26-2012, 08:59 PM
Buffett's in Obama's back pocket.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 09:03 PM
Paul is horrible on healthcare.

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 09:04 PM
No way...

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 09:07 PM
No way...

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 09:08 PM
I'm glad I don't have FORD colored hearing aids...

Start your own thread then, buttercup.

Why depend on others to do your thinking for you?

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 09:08 PM
"If we take government spending out of healthcare the cost will come down"(I assume because a lot of hospitals close).

What happens to all the poor - they just die then?

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 09:09 PM
"If we take government spending out of healthcare the cost will come down"(I assume because a lot of hospitals close).

We can only hope

Signed,

The Christian Right

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Sorry they WILL HAVE THE FREEDOM to die needlessly due to a lack of treatment.

That's a fucking great freedom...

Extraordinary use of language.

FORD
01-26-2012, 09:11 PM
Health care

PAUL: Repeal medicare! Part of my plan to deregulate everything, because the corporations would all be our friends if we just left them alone and they could charge whatever the hell they wanted.

NEWT: I agree. Let's deregulate everything.

MITTENS: I agree with these guys. deregulate everything, no employer based health care plans, because if we eliminate all the pools the cost will go down. Yeah, I know it makes absoultely no mathematical sense, but then I believe the Book of Mormon, so what did you expect from me?

MAN ON DOG: Mitt, you invented this dumb plan, and Newt was shilling for it before you did. Geezus, I'm a wackjob who is obsessed with beastiality, but at least I haven't totally flip flopped on this shit!

NEWT: No, that's not what I believed at all. I never had a mandate. I just wanted the rich to have better health care.

MITTENS: I only did it so I could pretend to be "Liberal" in Massachusetts, but it has nothing to do with Obamacare, honest to Elohim!

MAN ON DOG: Bullshit, it's the same damn thing!

MITTENS: No it's not!

MAN ON DOG: Yes it is!

MITTENS: No it isn't. There's no holy underwear clause in Obamacare.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Sorry they WILL HAVE THE FREEDOM to die needlessly due to a lack of treatment.

That's a fucking great freedom...

Extraordinary use of language.

We aint none of then Eur-o-peon countries.....we 'Merica!

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 09:13 PM
Oh fuck I just saw the expression Santorum has when he comes.

A confused grin...

Warham
01-26-2012, 09:15 PM

No, the hospitals will close because the government will be broke and won't cut them a check to cover all the illegals they have to treat.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 09:15 PM
Oh fuck I just saw the expression Santorum has when he comes.

A confused grin...

Wondering if it is going to be a boy or a girl......

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 09:16 PM
Newt wants to go back to 1960s medicine??!!

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 09:16 PM
No, the hospitals will close because the government will be broke and won't cut them a check to cover all the illegals they have to treat.

Oh, STFU with that tired bullshit, dude......

It's 2012, have you not evolved yet?

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 09:17 PM
Newt wants to go back to 1960s medicine??!!

An eye of newt..........

And leeches!!!

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 09:18 PM

When a third of that check goes to the insurance companies and fuck knows how much more on over prescribing and over treating encouraged by the current system.

FORD
01-26-2012, 09:18 PM
Topic: Hispanics in the cabinet

MAN ON DOG: Marco Rubio. Because we don't have enough teabagging lunatics

NEWT: Can I say I want to make Rubio my VP without actually saying it? Oh, I think I just did.

MITTENS: Some Cuban exile ranting and raving about Castro. But I'm only saying that because I'm in Florida.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 09:19 PM
But I'll have Jews for the money stuff

-Mittens

Warham
01-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Oh, STFU with that tired bullshit, dude......

It's 2012, have you not evolved yet?

16 trillion and counting and no border control.

Obama is suing states for following federal law.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Topic: Hispanics in the cabinet

The proper answer to that would be to call the questioner a racist.

Warham
01-26-2012, 09:22 PM
When a third of that check goes to the insurance companies and fuck knows how much more on over prescribing and over treating encouraged by the current system.

I agree with you about over treating.

Too many kids supposedly have ADD or some other bullshit when it's really just being a bit energetic.

Nitro Express
01-26-2012, 09:23 PM

Oh we won't have any poor after these Republican fixes take place. The whole god dammed country will be a fucking garden of eden.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 09:23 PM

The illegals do all the jobs you wouldn't for a cheaper price keeping your prices down.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 09:24 PM
This thing about the wife is very strange to a non American.

Its also meaning I have to have another 5 drinks... :)

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 09:25 PM
It's government programs that inflate the cost of things like healthcare and college tuition...

FORD
Mittens just brought up the fact that his wife battled MS. A subtle backhand at Newt who dumped his second wife, when she had MS?

Seshmeister
Newt's wife must really fucking love money and power.

Warham
01-26-2012, 09:26 PM
Romney's answer was great.

FORD
01-26-2012, 09:26 PM
But I'll have Jews for the money stuff

-Mittens

Well, in Florida, that would get him some votes too.

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 09:27 PM

That's why she plays the Newt Flute...

Nitro Express
01-26-2012, 09:27 PM
I agree with you about over treating.

Too many kids supposedly have ADD or some other bullshit when it's really just being a bit energetic.

Shit. They would have thrown hyper-active, monkey hour Dave Roth into an asylum and medicated his creative ass today. It's just lazy ass teachers and parents not wanting to deal with high energy, creative kids. Oh my. He wants me to play ball with him again. Where's the medication?

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 09:28 PM

Tell me what happened from 2000-2008, bright eyes.

Warham
01-26-2012, 09:28 PM

Bush was a liberal Republican by any standard but still better than Obama who's a failure at everything.

His signature achievement in three years is killing Bin Laden.

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 09:30 PM

Who cares, blind eyes...

It's 2012

Warham
01-26-2012, 09:31 PM
Obama didn't mention his wonderful health care system in his bore of a speech the other night.

Kinda tells you what he really thinks of it.

Nitro Express
01-26-2012, 09:31 PM

Yup. But then both the Dems and Reps want the illegal immigration. None of the the Republicans have done anything about it either. It looks like The Big O and the Arizona Governor got into a bit of a spat about that.

FORD
01-26-2012, 09:32 PM
Topic: Who's the most Reagany of all?

MITTENS: I don't remember Reagan. I was too busy getting rich. Didn't get into politics until that whole Olympics thing.

NEWT: I have the endorsement of Reagan's adopted wackjob son. You know, the guy who said he wanted to put live grenades up the asses of Muslim babies. My buddy Sheldon Adelson loved that one.

Nitro Express
01-26-2012, 09:34 PM
Obama didn't mention his wonderful health care system in his bore of a speech the other night.

Kinda tells you what he really thinks of it.

I think it's about as sophisticated as this:

Insurance companies: Hey Mr. Obama. We will pay you a lot of money if you can pass our healthcare legislation. You and your wife Michelle will have that wonderful lifestyle you have so desired.

Obama: Ok. It all sounds good to me as long as I can give my political allies exemptions from it.

If you get into the nitty gritty of Obamacare the government chooses which insurance companies you will have and the catastrophic care has extremely high deductibles. Then you have the mandate. Then they robbed Medicare to pay for some of it. It's nothing more than racketeering. It's actually the opposite of what people thought they were getting. Of course that's why they don't go to it immediately. They do it slowly hoping they can get away with it.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 09:35 PM

What a funny question.

My answer would be that sometimes I go into a room and forget why I did.

Dr. Love
01-26-2012, 09:36 PM

you mean she really loves fucking money and power...

FORD
01-26-2012, 09:38 PM
topic: Cuba

GOOGLE BOY: Yeah, let's keep this 50 year dumb economic blockade going. And let me say something really dumb like saying that Chavez and the Iranian terrorists in Mexico are now running Cuba.

PAUL: Cuba's a threat to us?? Good Lord Ayn Rand, what are you people smoking? Jihadists under the bed? Gimme a break

MITTENS: Let's invade Cuba with an LDS missionary assault team and convert every last one of them. Then open up a Dunkin Donuts & Baskin Robbins franchise in every city.

NEWT: How do we bring Bautista back from Hell? We need someone like him there again.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 09:39 PM
The 1980s seems to be the most reinvented pretend fictional time since the 1950s.

The music was better but there was all sorts of horrible shit going on, not least living under the constant threat of a nuclear holocaust not just 30 people being killed by a terrorist.

Nitro Express
01-26-2012, 09:40 PM

MITTENS: I don't remember Reagan. I was too busy getting rich. Didn't get into politics until that whole Olympics thing.

NEWT: I have the endorsement of Reagan's adopted wackjob son. You know, the guy who said he wanted to put live grenades up the asses of Muslim babies. My buddy Sheldon Adelson loved that one.

That's actually true. I know one of the guys who suggested Mitt come in and solve the Olympic problems. He's one of the biggest commercial real estate developers in Utah.

FORD
01-26-2012, 09:42 PM
Israel/Palestine:

MITTENS: I believe the Likud propaganda, 100%. It's always the Palestinians' fault when things are fucked up.

NEWT: Palestinians?? come on Mitt, they don't really exist. Look, Sheldon Adelson is funding my campaign, so if I'm elected, I will do exactly everything that NuttyYahoo tells me to do. On the first day, if I'm President, I'll immediately bomb Iran.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 09:42 PM
Shit. They would have thrown hyper-active, monkey hour Dave Roth into an asylum and medicated his creative ass today. It's just lazy ass teachers and parents not wanting to deal with high energy, creative kids. Oh my. He wants me to play ball with him again. Where's the medication?

It's not just kids.

The wife of my pal in Virginia got an MRI for toothache.

Nitro Express
01-26-2012, 09:44 PM
The 1980s seems to be the most reinvented pretend fictional time since the 1950s.

The music was better but there was all sorts of horrible shit going on, not least living under the constant threat of a nuclear holocaust not just 30 people being killed by a terrorist.

The 80's were a great time to be a teenager. You had the old industries closing down and being outsourced but then the whole personal computer revolution happened here in the states and that jump started the 80's economy. Most the software and hardware was made right here. I personally saw a lot of people get rich quick in the 80's off of high tech. Lot's of nice cars running around in those days.

It actually was really easy to make money then. I wasn't even out of college and could gross $6,000 in a good month.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 09:47 PM
Just sayin it was a bad time for a lot of people and it was pretty volatile and dangerous times. By Reagan's second term he was getting laughed at as an idiot by half the world almost as much as George W ended up being. It's been reinvented all the time by conservatives in the US and the UK.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 09:48 PM
Bush was a liberal Republican by any standard but still better than Obama who's a failure at everything.

His signature achievement in three years is killing Bin Laden.

Man that must chap your ass, too.... :)

Warham
01-26-2012, 09:49 PM
By Reagan's second term he was getting laughed at as an idiot by half the world almost as much as George W ended up being.

Is that the half with China, North Korea, and Iran?

FORD
01-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Religion

PAUL: My love for my lord and savior Ayn Rand would not affect my job at all.

MITTENS: I promise not to walk around the White House in nothing but my holy undergarments (dodges the question)

NEWT: Hell, I can't even remember what church I'm in this week? Catholic?? Oh yeah, right..... Yeah, there's a war against Chrisitanity from the Librul media and stuff.

MAN ON DOG: I'll read the Opus Dei manual first, the Bible second, and the Constitution third.

Warham
01-26-2012, 09:50 PM

Man that must chap your ass, too.... :)

Not really. The intelligence that led to his capture started when Bush was president. Obama was just following through.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Not really. The intelligence that led to his capture started when Bush was president. Obama was just following through.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 09:56 PM
Intelligence and Bush in the one sentence...

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 09:58 PM

Exactly, so reel in this fake war on terr bullshit...

FORD
01-26-2012, 09:59 PM
How can you beat Barry?

PAUL: I'm gonna legalize weed to get the stoner leftists and anti war protestors to vote for me.

MITTENS: I'm rich, so I'm entitled to the job, damn it.

NEWT: I'm gonna write another Contract ON America. And not keep a single promise this time either. Then I'm gonna bomb Iran and abolish food stamps for black people.

MAN ON GOOGLE: I'm better than these two fuckers because I don't believe in health care or science! And unlike Mitt, I can pretend to be for the working class. (but only the straight white guys)

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 10:01 PM
Bin Laden was already dead...

Warham
01-26-2012, 10:02 PM
Romney won the debate.

Warham
01-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Wolf is one of the better moderators of these debates. He doesn't ramble on like Diane Sawyer, who's the worst moderator in history.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 10:05 PM
No offence to anyone but there must be a lot of fucking idiots in Iowa.

Santorum is laughable.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 10:08 PM
Intelligence and Bush in the one sentence...

I love how the Osama Intelligence is all Bush....

But the Bush Depression is all Obama.....

b1c2
01-26-2012, 10:09 PM
Hey, now, FORD- I'd vote for Paul and I'm not a stoner leftist...I'm a stoner middle-ist!

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 10:11 PM
Santorum is laughable.

He should look up LoungeMisery for lessons on how to suck his own dick...

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 10:12 PM
Hey, now, FORD- I'd vote for Paul and I'm not a stoner leftist...I'm a stoner middle-ist!

FORD is a stoner leftist...

He just loves being fucked by Obama...

Warham
I love how the Osama Intelligence is all Bush....

But the Bush Depression is all Obama.....

Osama Intelligence? Haha!

FORD

I'm a semi-leftist who can't remember the last time I was stoned. Even if I knew where to find some, I think I forgot how :(

LoungeMachine
He should look up LoungeMisery for lessons on how to suck his own dick...

Really?

Not even a time out and marriage matured you in the least?

Sad, dude. Seriously.

FORD
01-26-2012, 10:13 PM
FORD is a stoner leftist...

He just loves being fucked by Obama...

Not so..... Obama has been a huge disappointment to me as a lifelong Democrat.

Dr. Love
01-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Here's the current delegate count:

Gingrich: 27 (23 SC + 4 IA)
Romney: 17 (6 IA + 9 NH + 2 SC)
Ron Paul: 9 (6 IA + 3 NH)
Santorum: 6 (6 IA)

Note, everyone still needs over 1100 more delegates before they win the total count. My hope is that they split three way... Romney, Gingrich, Paul to force a brokered convention.

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 10:15 PM
You still like it...

Otherwise you would support Paul...

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 10:17 PM

Dude, change your sig...

That midget is about to give that cow a heart attack...

b1c2
01-26-2012, 10:17 PM
Not so..... Obama has been a huge disappointment to me as a lifelong Democrat.

Obama HAS been a huge disappointment. I just don't have much faith in the yahoos running against him either. So, all in all, I'll pick the one that will allow me to smoke weed legally. Not that it really matters, its legal where I live now anyway...sorta...

Dr. Love
01-26-2012, 10:18 PM
Dude, change your sig...

That midget is about to give that cow a heart attack...

tomorrow, my sig will be different, I'm sure

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 10:19 PM

Gingrich: 27 (23 SC + 4 IA)
Romney: 17 (6 IA + 9 NH + 2 SC)
Ron Paul: 9 (6 IA + 3 NH)
Santorum: 6 (6 IA)

Note, everyone still needs over 1100 more delegates before they win the total count. My hope is that they split three way... Romney, Gingrich, Paul to force a brokered convention.

Brokered Convention = Hey, Ron....you're not using those 22 delegates, are you?

One of the real candidates would like to offer you some M&M's with the Presidential Seal for them.....

FORD
01-26-2012, 10:21 PM
You still like it...

Otherwise you would support Paul...

Only if you can guarantee me a solid LIBERAL majority in both houses of Congress to prevent the more ridiculous parts of his Randtard fairytale agenda. Which is pretty much anything outside of his foreign policy, the "federal" reserve, and ending the war on cannabis in all of its forms.

Otherwise, I'd be more likely to vote for Rocky Anderson (https://www.voterocky.org/home).

b1c2
01-26-2012, 10:21 PM
tomorrow, my sig will be different, I'm sure

I hope so. Midgets give me the heebeejeebees. No offense to midgets reading this post.

kwame k
01-26-2012, 10:22 PM
Holy fuck:lmao:

Why didn't somebody tell these debates were comedic gold:lmao:

If Santorum could speak in coherent and complete sentences.....you boys just might have something.

Grandpa Paul twitchin' like a crack head needing a fix.......that dude's out there!

Newt got his ass handed to him......when your own Party is booing you, you're fucked;)

Mitt.....I wouldn't buy a used car from a dude like that let alone vote for him for President.

I've watched various clips and read the articles about the debates but never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be that hilarious:lmao:

You guys are so fucked in the General!

I think Mitt won the thing:headlights:

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 10:25 PM
Only if you can guarantee me a solid LIBERAL majority in both houses of Congress to prevent the more ridiculous parts of his Randtard fairytale agenda. Which is pretty much anything outside of his foreign policy, the "federal" reserve, and ending the war on cannabis in all of its forms.

Dude, he's the most logical over Obama or the other candidates...

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 10:26 PM

Based on what ??

b1c2
01-26-2012, 10:27 PM

Otherwise, I'd be more likely to vote for Rocky Anderson (https://www.voterocky.org/home).

So, catch me up (since I've obviously be gone for quite a while)- Since the Rock stands nary a chance and you don't like Obama, who WOULD you vote for out of anyone likely to be on a ballot? Rocky Anderson cares about some important shit but is seriously weak in other areas.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 10:28 PM

BUT. HE. CAN'T. WIN.

Doesn't that just suck, SwampBoy?

Bwahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahaa

FORD
01-26-2012, 10:29 PM

You must have a different version of "logical" than I do. Because outside of foreign policy and one or two other things, there is nothing at all logical about the direction Ron Paul wants to take this country. Which is pretty much the same direction it's gone the last 30 years, only on crystal meth.

Warham
01-26-2012, 10:30 PM

Na. Mitt will get the independents.

kwame k
01-26-2012, 10:31 PM
For the love of God:pullinghair:

His own Party doesn't want him, he gets the least amount of debate time and how many wins does he have?

He didn't get the nom last time and he isn't getting it this time.

I'd say the same for Mitt but he gets the nom because he's the one they hate the least.

Gonna love to see how far that momentum will carry the GOP;)

b1c2
01-26-2012, 10:33 PM
You must have a different version of "logical" than I do. Because outside of foreign policy and one or two other things, there is nothing at all logical about the direction Ron Paul wants to take this country. Which is pretty much the same direction it's gone the last 30 years, only on crystal meth.

That's bullshit. Anyone that wants to do meth isn't waiting for the president to give his ok. Its that kind of crap that throws the arguement out the window. Geezy Pete, you know better.

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 10:34 PM

Do you even know what that means, little drummer boy ??

b1c2
01-26-2012, 10:35 PM

His own Party doesn't want him, he gets the least amount of debate time and how many wins does he have?

He didn't get the nom last time and he isn't getting it this time.

I'd say the same for Mitt but he gets the nom because he's the one they hate the least.

Gonna love to see how far that momentum will carry the GOP;)

I agree w/that. He is the least offensive of the GOP candidates which doesn't say much. I think Paul would attract more crossover voters but I'm afraid none of them have what it takes to carry the party.

FORD
01-26-2012, 10:36 PM
So, catch me up (since I've obviously be gone for quite a while)- Since the Rock stands nary a chance and you don't like Obama, who WOULD you vote for out of anyone likely to be on a ballot? Rocky Anderson cares about some important shit but is seriously weak in other areas.

Hell if I know. I might just have to leave that space blank on the ballot. The real battle is in Congress anyway. If we had the right people in Congress (and by that, I mean the "left" people) then it would be an improvement either way. Obama would be forced to act like a Democrat (what's he gonna do? Veto Democratic legislation and drop the mask entirely?). And with Ron Paul, they would allow the few good things, and stop the craziness. Or be total gridlock with Mitt, Newt, or Google boy, which would suck, but it would be better than any of them with a teabagger congress.

Obama has to earn my vote this time around, and speeches ain't gonna do it. If he produces some actual results, I could always change my mind.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 10:37 PM

Following your logic, it means vile hatred against blacks and gays......

I don't like your "god"

FORD
01-26-2012, 10:38 PM
That's bullshit. Anyone that wants to do meth isn't waiting for the president to give his ok. Its that kind of crap that throws the arguement out the window. Geezy Pete, you know better.

Yeah, but that's not what I said. It was just a metaphor for the speed at which this country would continue it's spiral down the toilet. Not a reference to actual drug use. I don't think Ron Paul would legalize that shit either. Just weed. Maybe mushrooms, now that there's medical research suggesting they could be an effective anti-depressant.

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Obama has to earn my vote this time around, and speeches ain't gonna do it. If he produces some actual results, I could always change my mind.

Maybe Obama will kill someone else who is already dead...

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Can the president just say 'ok now weed and mushrooms are legal'?

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Ron paul wouldn't legalize anything...

He'd just give the power back to the states...

kwame k
01-26-2012, 10:41 PM
If Obama wins, then Americans are fine with mediocrity.

Would you be fine with Newt or Mitt? Really? That would be your dream team, either one of them?

New'ts a scumbag, career scumbag at that.

Mitt is so fucking scared of his own history he'll get tore up in any debate with Obama, ripped to shreds. The Party didn't want him last time......this time they have no choice, unless a wild card comes in, he's the guy.

It took 30+ years to fuck this country up and it's going to take time to fix it, you know that. The shit doesn't change overnight, it's never worked that way and never will.

I'd love are real 3rd choice here but out of all the people running so far Obama's the better choice.

Quite frankly, the others scare the fuck out of me if the actually got to do what they say!

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 10:41 PM

No...

b1c2
01-26-2012, 10:42 PM

I have to say, I am not a fan of risking the lives of military members to rescue people that knowingly put themselves in harm's way. That won't get my vote. And how convenient it happens on the night of the SOTU...

ELVIS
01-26-2012, 10:43 PM
out of all the people running so far Obama's the better choice.

Dude, that's total shit...

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 10:43 PM

Saying that it a lot doesn't make it true.

You have no evidence for that apart from a couple of vague press reports at the same time your man Cheney was telling us about huge underground Al Queda lairs in the mountains.

It would involve a huge conspiracy and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence not just a hunch.

FORD
01-26-2012, 10:44 PM

No.... but all he would have to do is get word to Dennis Kucinich to write something about it into Subsection 345 aaa of Article 5,873 of a "defense" spending bill, and consider it done. :biggrin:

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 10:45 PM
Saying that it a lot doesn't make it true.

You have no evidence for that apart from a couple of vague press reports at the same time your man Cheney was telling us about huge underground Al Queda lairs in the mountains.

It would involve a huge conspiracy and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence not just a hunch.

ELBOW is the new FORD

We're through the looking glass, people.....

b1c2
01-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Ron paul wouldn't legalize anything...

He'd just give the power back to the states...

Which is fine w/me. I'm really pretty pissed off about Obama's flipflop in Cali. The reality is that legal weed puts people back to work and revitalizes crappy neighborhoods w/locally owned businesses.

Seshmeister
01-26-2012, 10:46 PM
If Romney gets the nomination he will lose for 2 reasons.

1) Nobody likes him - the John Kerry factor.

2) Obama will make it about the 1% and increasing taxes on the rich. That will put Romney in an impossible position.

kwame k
01-26-2012, 10:48 PM

Better than you.....if we use our posting history here as judgement.

kwame k
01-26-2012, 10:49 PM
Dude, that's total shit...

Yeah, because Grandpa Paul is soooooo much cooler:headlights:

kwame k
01-26-2012, 10:51 PM
No.... but all he would have to do is get word to Dennis Kucinich to write something about it into Subsection 345 aaa of Article 5,873 of a "defense" spending bill, and consider it done. :biggrin:

Not that we'd know anything about that, mind you;)

FORD
01-26-2012, 10:55 PM
Which is fine w/me. I'm really pretty pissed off about Obama's flipflop in Cali. The reality is that legal weed puts people back to work and revitalizes crappy neighborhoods w/locally owned businesses.

Yeah, that fucking idiot Eric Holder sure picked the wrong issue to assert the whole "federal law takes precedent over state laws" argument. Yeah, let's pick on the medical marijuana users. They're the ones killing the country!

Not.

Dr. Love
01-26-2012, 10:55 PM
The President cannot make marijuana legal, but he can direct the department of justice to stop going after people for it.

FORD
01-26-2012, 10:58 PM
Not that we'd know anything about that, mind you;)

Like I said, it's been so damn long, I think I forgot how. Which end of the bong points up again?

b1c2
01-26-2012, 11:01 PM
Like I said, it's been so damn long, I think I forgot how. Which end of the bong points up again?

I'm available for tutorials

kwame k
01-26-2012, 11:06 PM
The President cannot make marijuana legal, but he can direct the department of justice to stop going after people for it.

True....which he said early he was going to do and flip flopped.....still haven't heard what happened after the supposed clamp down. Nothing's changed.

There's two things that have to happen to make that a reality, repeal the Tax Act of '37 and declassifying it as a scheduled drug as defined in Controlled Substances Act.

By the time you tried to do that most stoners will have forgotten about it in the first place;)

kwame k
01-26-2012, 11:09 PM

You are outta the loop....all the cool kids are using Vaporizers;)

chefcraig
01-26-2012, 11:15 PM

Damn it, you occasionally drug-addled nitwit. Rinse the bong first in the sink with some warm water and soap. Pour some cheap wine though the thing and let it dry. Then fill the housing with root-beer or some more, cheap sangria-ish wine.

Fucking bone-head, do I have to remind you of how to clean seeds from a load using an Lynyrd Skynyrd gatefold album cover?

kwame k
01-26-2012, 11:20 PM
Seeds, really?

b1c2
01-26-2012, 11:26 PM
True....which he said early he was going to do and flip flopped.....still haven't heard what happened after the supposed clamp down. Nothing's changed.

There's two things that have to happen to make that a reality, repeal the Tax Act of '37 and declassifying it as a scheduled drug as defined in Controlled Substances Act.

By the time you tried to do that most stoners will have forgotten about it in the first place;)

Actually, a lot has changed. Dispensaries have closed. Legal growers have liquidated their stock (good for me, bc it lowered the price briefly here in my state but bad for patients in Cali), Kern cty had all sorts of legal issues over it w/their bonehead sheriff and more importantly, it stressed out and interrupted supply to patients that truly need it. They aren't going after the patient, per se, but it will still be the patient hurt in the long run.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 11:26 PM
Seeds, really?

Florida.

b1c2
01-26-2012, 11:28 PM
You are outta the loop....all the cool kids are using Vaporizers;)

I know many people swear by them so I bought a really nice one. Meh, still prefer the bong.

FORD
01-26-2012, 11:28 PM
All my Skynyrd albums are on CD. That's not gonna work.

Always have been curious about the vaporizers though. If I knew anyone around here who still got high, I'd ask if they had one.

kwame k
01-26-2012, 11:32 PM
I know many people swear by them so I bought a really nice one. Meh, still prefer the bong.

Yeah, I use mine a ton but still like joints myself;)

b1c2
01-26-2012, 11:32 PM

Always have been curious about the vaporizers though. If I knew anyone around here who still got high, I'd ask if they had one.

I don't think I get as high w/a vap but I know other people that swear by them.

kwame k
01-26-2012, 11:34 PM

It's so easy on the lungs and smooth.

kwame k
01-26-2012, 11:35 PM
Florida.

Gotcha;)

FORD
01-26-2012, 11:36 PM
Supposedly, you're supposed to get more of the good stuff out of the weed with the vapors than you do from burning it. Makes sense.... you set something on fire, and obviously some of it's going to be wasted in the process. Before you are.

Same thing applies to cooking with weed apparently.

kwame k
01-26-2012, 11:36 PM
I don't think I get as high w/a vap but I know other people that swear by them.

Heard people say that too.....I can't tell the difference.

Been digging on edibles lately.

b1c2
01-26-2012, 11:37 PM
It's so easy on the lungs and smooth.

I do like that I can lay in bed and not worry about burning the house down.

b1c2
01-26-2012, 11:38 PM
Heard people say that too.....I can't tell the difference.

Been digging on edibles lately.

Too bad you're not closer- I made some killer oatmeal cranberry cookies recently.

kwame k
01-26-2012, 11:38 PM
Supposedly, you're supposed to get more of the good stuff out of the weed with the vapors than you do from burning it. Makes sense.... you set something on fire, and obviously some of it's going to be wasted in the process. Before you are.

Same thing applies to cooking with weed apparently.

For sure....the first batch of infused oil I made knocked my ass out.......guess I didn't need that much pot;)

kwame k
01-26-2012, 11:39 PM
I do like that I can lay in bed and not worry about burning the house down.

...or stinking it up, for that matter.

FORD
01-26-2012, 11:40 PM
Too bad you're not closer- I made some killer oatmeal cranberry cookies recently.

Damn, those sound good, with or without secret ingredients. And healthy too.

FORD
01-26-2012, 11:43 PM
For sure....the first batch of infused oil I made knocked my ass out.......guess I didn't need that much pot;)

So how do you make this stuff? Just grab a bottle of olive oil and let some buds sit in it for a while? How long does it take? And what's the weed to oil ratio?

b1c2
01-26-2012, 11:43 PM
Damn, those sound good, with or without secret ingredients. And healthy too.

You may remember, I'm a pretty damn good cook. Made a buttermilk struesel cake w/these awesome goldren raspberries I found yesterday. Little side of vanilla creme fraiche to go with it....yum!

kwame k
01-26-2012, 11:45 PM

Nice!

I've been doing a garlic infused oil thing here that's killer on pasta, meats and salads.

I do a butter infusion and popcorn that's awesome.

Been getting into breads and dough for pizza, too!

b1c2
01-26-2012, 11:47 PM
So how do you make this stuff? Just grab a bottle of olive oil and let some buds sit in it for a while? How long does it take? And what's the weed to oil ratio?

I usually bake w/it so I use a really good quality european butter and steep an oz in a lb of the butter over really low heat for hours. I put the oz in some new nylons so I don't have to fish it out later.

Dr. Love
01-26-2012, 11:48 PM
well, I guess I don't have to wonder why you guys get so easily distracted anymore

FORD
01-26-2012, 11:48 PM
You may remember, I'm a pretty damn good cook. Made a buttermilk struesel cake w/these awesome goldren raspberries I found yesterday. Little side of vanilla creme fraiche to go with it....yum!

Sounds lethal.... even though I'm pretty much off sugar and white carbs in general these days.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 11:50 PM
well, I guess I don't have to wonder why you guys get so easily distracted anymore

Seriously.....

Bring up weed and it becomes an episode of Who Knows Pot Best?

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 11:51 PM
Sounds lethal.... even though I'm pretty much off sugar and white carbs in general these days.

Doesn't matter....

The BCE is going to kill you anyway.....

FORD
01-26-2012, 11:52 PM
I usually bake w/it so I use a really good quality european butter and steep an oz in a lb of the butter over really low heat for hours. I put the oz in some new nylons so I don't have to fish it out later.

Used to work with this Deadhead guy many years ago who described the process he used to use all his leaves and stems and condense that down to a concentrate he could mix in with butter and use to make cookies. (Which of course were much easier to carry into concerts than bongs) Don't remember exactly how he did it, but probably something like that.

b1c2

What was this thread about again???

Dr. Love
Don't bring up the BCE; you know how (and now, understand why) FORD gets so easily paranoid...

FORD
01-26-2012, 11:53 PM
Doesn't matter....

The BCE is going to kill you anyway.....

Only if Jeb becomes the Repuke nominee :(

kwame k
01-26-2012, 11:54 PM

My ratio for canabutter is.......

4 sticks of unsalted real butter
1 cup of killer bud or 2 cups of leaves finely ground.
3 cups of water

Melt butter then add water and pot and cover.
Low heat for 4 hours, let cool.
Strain and put in fridge till water and butter separate, drain and leave in the fridge till it hardens.

Oil's an already infused oil and pot.
4 cups of water
4 1/4 cups of oil
2 cups of pot

Bring water to a boil, stir in oil, add pot and cook on a low heat for 10 hours.

LoungeMachine
01-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Don't bring up the BCE; you know how (and now, understand why) FORD gets so easily paranoid...

My bad

FORD
01-26-2012, 11:56 PM

Weed never did that to me. Now speed or acid.... that's a different story! :confused11:

kwame k
01-26-2012, 11:58 PM
What was this thread about again???

I think it's another thread about how Paul will lose and Mitt will get destroyed in the General.........

Not sure;)

FORD
01-26-2012, 11:58 PM

3 cups of water

Strain and put in fridge till water and butter separate, drain and leave in the fridge till it hardens.

4 cups of water
4 1/4 cups of oil
2 cups of pot

Bring water to a boil, stir in oil, add pot and cook on a low heat for 10 hours.

Now that almost sounds like the process. You didn't get that from a Deadhead named Kevin, by any chance, did you?

He was originally from Michigan, I think. Or at least his VW bus had Michigan plates.

LoungeMachine
01-27-2012, 12:00 AM
Now that almost sounds like the process. You didn't get that from a Deadhead named Kevin, by any chance, did you?

He was originally from Michigan, I think. Or at least his VW bus had Michigan plates.

It's a small world.........but every pot head doesnt know each other.

b1c2
01-27-2012, 12:00 AM

3 cups of water

4 cups of water
4 1/4 cups of oil
2 cups of pot

Thats a more accurate recipe. I found that I really don't need the water though if I keep it on really low heat. Works well both ways. Ok, now I'm hungry. Nice chatting w/everyone! I'll be back more often now that there is new music again. FORD- shoot me an email every now and then!

b1c2
01-27-2012, 12:01 AM
I think it's another thread about how Paul will lose and Mitt will get destroyed in the General.........

Not sure;)

Bleh! This has been much more interesting!

kwame k
01-27-2012, 12:04 AM

Of course, man.

It's really a small world.....at least in the stoner community;)

Dr. Love
01-27-2012, 12:04 AM

It's a small world.........but every pot head doesnt know each other.

And there's small chance they'd remember even if they did

kwame k
01-27-2012, 12:06 AM
Thats a more accurate recipe. I found that I really don't need the water though if I keep it on really low heat. Works well both ways. Ok, now I'm hungry. Nice chatting w/everyone! I'll be back more often now that there is new music again. FORD- shoot me an email every now and then!

I like the water just for the burn safety net but I could see doing it longer, on a lower heat setting would work!

Later, bro!

LoungeMachine
01-27-2012, 12:07 AM

Kwame needs to be reminded to count to 4 everyday......

kwame k
01-27-2012, 12:08 AM

Yet your sig is burned into my retinas:headlights:

Don't even want to know what you googled to find that;)

FORD
01-27-2012, 12:08 AM
I like the water just for the burn safety net but I could see doing it longer, on a lower heat setting would work!

Later, bro!

She's not a bro :)

kwame k
01-27-2012, 12:09 AM
Kwame needs to be reminded to count to 4 everyday......

That's a fucking lie and you know it!

It's the double digits that fuck me up;)

kwame k
01-27-2012, 12:10 AM

Yikes.....:bolt:

My bad!

b1c2
01-27-2012, 12:10 AM

hehehe...not by a long shot! xoxo

FORD
01-27-2012, 12:11 AM
Wouldn't be the first time somebody accused her of that..... but I don't want to bring the name of Free Willy O'Neill into this. :biggrin:

b1c2
01-27-2012, 12:12 AM
Yikes.....:bolt:

My bad!

Its easy to understand how my awesomeness could get mistaken as a bro. Its all good.

b1c2
01-27-2012, 12:13 AM
Wouldn't be the first time somebody accused her of that..... but I don't want to bring the name of Free Willy O'Neill into this. :biggrin:

Its just bc no one expects such badassery in such a tight little package!

kwame k
01-27-2012, 12:17 AM
Its easy to understand how my awesomeness could get mistaken as a bro. Its all good.

:beers8:

Dr. Love
01-27-2012, 12:17 AM

don't worry, apparently they'll all forget by tomorrow morning anyway

FORD
01-27-2012, 12:18 AM

God damn, I've missed you.:angel10:

Nitro Express
01-27-2012, 12:26 AM
Holy fuck:lmao:

Why didn't somebody tell these debates were comedic gold:lmao:

If Santorum could speak in coherent and complete sentences.....you boys just might have something.

Grandpa Paul twitchin' like a crack head needing a fix.......that dude's out there!

Newt got his ass handed to him......when your own Party is booing you, you're fucked;)

Mitt.....I wouldn't buy a used car from a dude like that let alone vote for him for President.

I've watched various clips and read the articles about the debates but never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be that hilarious:lmao:

I was having some electrical work done and the electrician was just raving about what good entertainment the Republican debates are. He said it's the best thing going for a good laugh. Anyways I have been pretty busy lately and just really don't have the time to waste watching them or much television in general.

kwame k
01-27-2012, 12:28 AM
don't worry, apparently they'll all forget by tomorrow morning anyway

Hey, but in our`defense, you'll be starting another thread trying to convince yourself that somehow, someway Paul can win, so we wouldn't know the difference anyways;)

kwame k
01-27-2012, 12:32 AM
I was having some electrical work done and the electrician was just raving about what good entertainment the Republican debates are. He said it's the best thing going for a good laugh. Anyways I have been pretty busy lately and just really don't have the time to waste watching them or much television in general.

I rarely watch TV, either but.....I'm hooked!

I think they should all star in a sit-com based on tonight's debate:lmao:

They have lighting in a bottle, Jerry;)

Dr. Love
01-27-2012, 12:33 AM
Hey, but in our`defense, you'll be starting another thread trying to convince yourself that somehow, someway Paul can win, so we wouldn't know the difference anyways;)

I'm not sure you actually read my posts... :P

kwame k
01-27-2012, 12:36 AM
I'm not sure you actually read my posts... :P

No...your sig blinded me;)

I know you conceded the fact.....just`hacking on ya!

Dr. Love
01-27-2012, 12:37 AM
:) I know

kwame k
01-27-2012, 12:43 AM
Aw......now get back in your corner and come out fighting:argue:

Nader 2012....anyone?

b1c2
01-27-2012, 12:44 AM
God damn, I've missed you.:angel10:

You could have just sent me an email, ya know? Besides, there is new music out...it was inevitable that I would be back. I'm glad you missed me though!

kwame k
01-27-2012, 12:47 AM
Get a room you two;)

Hardrock69
01-27-2012, 04:14 AM
Look, General Zod is the best candidate! When the idiot Retardlicans all realize that kneeling before Zod is the answer, then they can go forward with plans for the Retardlican National Convention, and can then move on to the general election! :mad:

This has been an entertaining read. Sorry I was not here while the shouting match was going on. I mean, the liars competition. I mean...well, whatever....:gulp:

Seshmeister
01-27-2012, 05:07 AM

I'll bet. Planning your return to the moon this close to a Superbowl appearance would stretch anyone.

ELVIS
01-27-2012, 06:42 AM
It seems to me that FORD has indicated on these forums that he indulged on the rare occasion...

Maybe he invited some co-wankers to this site...

That or he's truly afraid of the BCE

:elvis:

Nickdfresh
01-27-2012, 07:14 AM

Didn't see any illegals last time I was in New Hampshire...

hambon4lif
01-27-2012, 10:40 AM
That's retarted...This post is so fucking classic it's beyond words.

Once again, Elvix Jones proves he's a living indictment on the American education system.:first:

Seshmeister
01-27-2012, 10:43 AM
I think the 't' and the 'd' are close enough to each other to give him the benefit of the doubt that it was a typo. :)

You should always be extra careful with that kind of thing though when you are calling someone stupid.

kwame k
01-27-2012, 10:52 AM

You weren't looking hard enough....they're everywhere:behindsofa:

Warham
01-27-2012, 02:13 PM

No, it's too far out in the boonies.

New Hampshire is one of the best states to live in by far.

No state income tax, no sales tax, employment rate is around 5%, the best state motto: "Live free or die".

Do you still have relatives in Lee?

Nickdfresh
01-27-2012, 03:43 PM
Yep, they live in the stix of New Hampshire far from taxes, nightlife and culture. ;)

FORD
01-27-2012, 06:56 PM

Sure you did. Only there they speak French and play hockey, eh?