PDA

View Full Version : It is great to be a CVH fan!

Floridaman1985
01-28-2012, 01:56 PM
Hey everyone, my name is Matt. I am from NC and Florida (Go Gators!). I've been lurking on this site since it started, hoping for news of a true Roth reunion / album + for the laughs. It has finally happened and I feel like contributing to the site.

Anyway, I got into VH when I was 14 (late 1999). Before that I listened to garbage rock (Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, whatever) because I didn't know any better (I only started listening to rock music that very year). My mom told me a story of requesting Jump on the radio the day I was born and that compelled me to purchase the original "Best of" disk and 1984 a few weeks later. Needless to say, I was hooked on VH. Initially, I didn't really distinguish between the two eras as I was still new to listening to rock music and didn't recognize corporate cheese rock. However, as I got a little older, I thankfully realized how horrible the Hagar years were and became solely a CVH and specifically, a David Lee Roth fan.

Sarge's Little Helper
01-28-2012, 01:57 PM
Hi Floridaman1985 and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!

VAiN
01-28-2012, 04:32 PM
Greetings from a few hours south of you! And yes, this is a grate time to be a CVH fan...

SunisinuS
01-28-2012, 05:01 PM
Hey everyone, my name is Matt. I am from NC and Florida (Go Gators!). I've been lurking on this site since it started, hoping for news of a true Roth reunion / album + for the laughs. It has finally happened and I feel like contributing to the site.

Anyway, I got into VH when I was 14 (late 1999). Before that I listened to garbage rock (Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, whatever) because I didn't know any better (I only started listening to rock music that very year). My mom told me a story of requesting Jump on the radio the day I was born and that compelled me to purchase the original "Best of" disk and 1984 a few weeks later. Needless to say, I was hooked on VH. Initially, I didn't really distinguish between the two eras as I was still new to listening to rock music and didn't recognize corporate cheese rock. However, as I got a little older, I thankfully realized how horrible the Hagar years were and became solely a CVH and specifically, a David Lee Roth fan.

Best opening Saga I have yet heard.

Nice to See you at the Army.

:horn:

And your Mom must be one hip kewl honeybabysweetiedoll.

Tell her so!

:bigwink:

Floridaman1985
01-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Haha, she does love the new VH material.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-30-2012, 10:18 AM
:welcome: