PDA

View Full Version : Open letter

CDABOAT1
01-30-2012, 08:00 PM
I realize this may be merged into another thread.. no problem.

Dear Sammy Hagar.

Hello. I just finished up my dinner after a long workday. Life is satisfying. I have a great wife, a nice home, comfortable furnishings. I enjoy what I do for the most part - but always working on self improvement.

I'm writing to say that I feel sorry for you, Sammy. You've had epic life experiences as the front man of some great bands. You are now in the twilight of a long and money making career You have found your lifelong dream guitar player. You have Van Halen's former bass player. You have 2 drummers. And on top of that you have a whole 'nuther band in the Waboritas. You continue to make new music. You've made buh-zillions of money on the Cabo Wabo brand. You have more than the average man would ever have or ever dream to have. And don't forget that you have a wife and kids.

Sammy... given all that you have... why are you so unhappy? It's obvious, Sammy... Van Halen's new CD and tour is killing you. Everything you say is laced with contradiction and jealousy. If you truly wanted to be the opening band for Van Halen then why issue insults by saying that you are better? Why trash their new music? Surely if your music is better than that of Van Halen's wouldn't your music do the talking instead of you?

The fact of the matter is that deep down you know you are really not better, Sammy. Otherwise you would be confident in yourself by saying only positive things about your former band. I feel bad for you Sammy - after a long career you are still in agony. This must be very unsettling. It's almost as if every interview you do is broadcasting the coordinates as to where your goat is stored.

In closing, I'll offer you one piece of advice. If you don't want people to get your goat then don't show them where it is.

Stay frosty, Sam.. work real hard at doing this my friend.

P.S. DO SOMETHING NEW FOR THE FIRST TIME BY SHUTTING THE FUCK UP FOR NOW ON!!!!

VAiN
01-30-2012, 08:07 PM

Dear Sammy Hagar.

Hello. I just finished up my dinner after a long workday. Life is satisfying. I have a great wife, a nice home, comfortable furnishings. I enjoy what I do for the most part - but always working on self improvement.

I'm writing to say that I feel sorry for you, Sammy. You've had epic life experiences as the front man of some great bands. You are now in the twilight of an accomplished career (Sammy haters.. don't bash me, I'm loyal to Roth and VH.. but the facts are that he has sold a lot of CDs). You have found your lifelong dream guitar player. You have Van Halen's former bass player. You have 2 drummers. And on top of that you have a whole 'nuther band in the Waboritas. You continue to make new music. You've made buh-zillions of money on the Cabo Wabo brand. You have more than the average man would ever have or ever dream to have. And don't forget that you have a wife and kids.

Sammy... given all that you have... why are you so unhappy? It's obvious, Sammy... Van Halen's new CD and tour is killing you. Everything you say is laced with contradiction and jealousy. If you truly wanted to be the opening band for Van Halen then why issue insults by saying that you are better? Why trash their new music? Surely if your music is better than that of Van Halen's wouldn't your music do the talking instead of you?

The fact of the matter is that deep down you know you are really not better, Sammy. Otherwise you would be confident in yourself by saying only positive things about your former band. I feel bad for you Sammy - after a long career you are still in agony. This must be very unsettling. It's almost as if every interview you do is broadcasting the coordinates as to where your goat is stored.

In closing, I'll offer you one piece of advice. If you don't want people to get your goat then don't show them where it is.

P.S. And SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR NOW ON!!!!

Yeah, I read that he sold more than CVH.

But seriously, good luck with that shit.

ELVIS
01-30-2012, 08:12 PM
Oh my God dude!!!!!!

This is enough!

www.sammyhagarfuckingsucksdonkydicks.com may be what you're looking for...

Go sit in your red rocked boat and listen to Dreams and Poundcake...

jeez loo eze!!!!!!!

:mad2:

CDABOAT1
01-30-2012, 08:15 PM
Oh my God dude!!!!!!

This is enough!

www.sammyhagarfuckingsucksdonkydicks.com may be what you're looking for...

Go sit in your red rocked boat and listen to Dreams and Poundcake...

jeez loo eze!!!!!!!

:mad2:

You fellas do realize that my letter is a bitch slap to Sammy's comments today, right?

VAiN
01-30-2012, 08:20 PM
You fellas do realize that my letter is bitch slap to Sammy's comments today, right?

http://orlyowl.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/orly.jpg

ELVIS
01-30-2012, 08:23 PM
You fellas do realize that my letter is a bitch slap to Sammy's comments today, right?

Who cares !?!!

Put it on his red rocked face book page or some shit...

Fairwrning
01-30-2012, 08:28 PM
Personally..Im just waiting for the day I see him in person to yell " You Suck"!!

VAiN
01-30-2012, 08:29 PM
Personally..Im just waiting for the day I see him in person to yell " You Suck"!!

You and me both... oh, to dream the dream!!

CDABOAT1
01-30-2012, 08:30 PM
The Sam/Dave/VH war is over... Nobody cares anymore. So why does Sammy have to continue to drive some sort of a point that is worthless? Be happy with your band and at the same time why not be happy for your former band, regardless of how great you think (or don't think) you are.

CDABOAT1
01-30-2012, 08:32 PM
if we need to close this thread, fine. Just had to get that off my chest after seeing his comments in the press today. Must suck to be that miserable.
[/LIST]

kwame k
01-30-2012, 08:34 PM
While I applaud the effort in writing that, CDABOAT1......

Using reason and logic with Spammy will never work;)

So this is love
01-30-2012, 08:45 PM
You and me both... oh, to dream the dream!!

So you guys are going to see Chickenshit...lol :nono:

Fairwrning
01-30-2012, 08:49 PM
So you guys are going to see Chickenshit...lol :nono:

Are they playing at the local Moose Lodge??

Rikk
01-30-2012, 08:52 PM
That was actually a great post. I don't understand why Sammy keeps flapping his fat lips if he supposedly has so much to promote. Dumb cocksucker.

"I'm better than Van Halen but I want to open for them." That's like saying your girlfriend was terrible in bed but you'd love to sleep with her once more.

guwapo_rocker
01-30-2012, 08:54 PM

If it's at one of their shows, you won't need to yell.

bueno bob
01-30-2012, 08:57 PM
That's like saying your girlfriend was terrible in bed but you'd love to sleep with her once more.

Um...aren't we ALL guilty of that at some point though??

I mean, being honest and all...

Terry

Meh.

Hagar's not even worth it.

CDABOAT1
That was actually a great post. I don't understand why Sammy keeps flapping his fat lips if he supposedly has so much to promote. Dumb cocksucker.

"I'm better than Van Halen but I want to open for them." That's like saying your girlfriend was terrible in bed but you'd love to sleep with her once more.

Thanks, Rick. And hope you saw some of the ADKOT references in there!

Terry

Even cold pizza still tastes pretty good.

gbranton
01-30-2012, 08:58 PM

Not exactly, it's more like wanting to sit at the foot of the bed and watch her fuck her new boyfriend, whom everyone knows can fuck WAAAAAY better than you.

DONNIEP
01-30-2012, 08:59 PM
That's like saying your girlfriend was terrible in bed but you'd love to sleep with her once more.

Man, I'm glad I've never done that... :)

Matt White
01-30-2012, 09:03 PM

well....maybe a GRUDGE FUCK for "old-times sake"................

http://www.mindskin.com/p/297/donkey.jpg

bueno bob
01-30-2012, 09:05 PM

BRUTAL!

But, ya know...worth it... :)

kwame k
01-30-2012, 09:11 PM
Even cold pizza still tastes pretty good.

There's no such thing as bad sax;)

kwame k
01-30-2012, 09:12 PM

Brilliant:lmao:

ELVIS
01-30-2012, 10:56 PM
There's no such thing as bad sax;)

I disagree...

:elvis:

ELVIS
01-30-2012, 11:01 PM
Nobody cares anymore.

Exactly...

The best thing is to just Enjoy the killer album and tour that's coming and TOTALLY IGNORE Hagar...

TJMKID
01-30-2012, 11:06 PM

Dear Sammy Hagar.

I'm writing to say that I feel sorry for you, Sammy. You've had epic life experiences as the front man of some great bands. You are now in the twilight of a long and money making career You have found your lifelong dream guitar player. You have Van Halen's former bass player. You have 2 drummers. And on top of that you have a whole 'nuther band in the Waboritas. You continue to make new music. You've made buh-zillions of money on the Cabo Wabo brand. You have more than the average man would ever have or ever dream to have. And don't forget that you have a wife and kids.

P.S. DO SOMETHING NEW FOR THE FIRST TIME BY SHUTTING THE FUCK UP FOR NOW ON!!!!

Sambo would probably reply to you thusly:

Dear Kind Sir,

I take all your feelings to heart, but I feel I am still the greatest frontman Van Halen ever had. After all, I did have four #1 albums with VH and that's probably because of my scintillating lyrics about love and aliens. I'm just that fuckin' cool, man.

Besides, my fans love me because I can churn out song after song about my wife's vagina. Gotta have me another slice of that "poundcake" while I'm getting "up for breakfast". Dig it !!

Yours truly,

Richest Tequila Salesman of the Century

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4194/warf1.jpg

kwame k
01-30-2012, 11:07 PM
I disagree...

:elvis:

That wasn't the sax's fault;)

ThatArtGuy
01-31-2012, 12:21 AM
While I applaud the effort in writing that, CDABOAT1......

Using reason and logic with Spammy will never work;)

Or a Spammy fan. I just ignore him, which is the most hurtful thing you could do to him.

kwame k
01-31-2012, 12:25 AM
Or a Spammy fan. I just ignore him, which is the most hurtful thing you could do to him.

We've already won....he knows it, we know it and in a few days everyone will know it.

It's Dave's prophecy coming true!

Isn't there some sort of mercy rule, here;)

VanHalener
01-31-2012, 12:27 AM
Are the mods slipping, or is it just me.
A letter to Spam Gheygar in Main?

Fuck Hagar

ELVIS
01-31-2012, 12:30 AM
Slipping is too kind a word...

kwame k
01-31-2012, 12:33 AM
Slipping is too kind a word...

Jesus....your panties are still bunched from getting a thread put in the dump?

Bitter much?

But I agree....Spammy in the Main?

VanHalener
01-31-2012, 12:38 AM
Every time I see Spam in Main I punch my rooster in the head.

Be kind to my rooster

Keep Main Spam free

kwame k
01-31-2012, 12:42 AM
Every time I see Spam in Main I punch my rooster in the head.

Be kind to my rooster

Keep Main Spam free

God knows we wouldn't want you to choke that rooster;)

The fucking boards are swamped lately.....the Mods are doing the best they can!

When's the last time a spambot has gotten through and it's a full time job babysitting us, to boot!

**edit**

It's out of the Main, now:beers8:

DONNIEP
01-31-2012, 12:44 AM
This is 2012...Apparently this is what happens when VH/Dave doesn't post an update in the last 7 hours... :gulp:

kwame k
01-31-2012, 12:48 AM
I'm about to start another Dave's hair thread.......

I swear to God!!!!!

DONNIEP
01-31-2012, 12:51 AM
Bullshit! :) :gulp:

Dan
01-31-2012, 12:52 AM
I Say Ban Anyone Who Puts Any Van Hagar Or ChickenShit In Main.:D

Just Saying.:D

kwame k
01-31-2012, 12:59 AM
Bullshit! :) :gulp:

Man, if I was drinking tonight, it'd be on:biggrin:

Dan
01-31-2012, 01:03 AM
Left,Right,Left,Right,Son.:D

kwame k
01-31-2012, 01:05 AM
My neck hurts now, Father;)

kwame k
01-31-2012, 01:07 AM
Holy Fuck!

I just read the forum rules for the first time......

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

I'm fucked....when the Mods catch up to me:bolt:

DONNIEP
01-31-2012, 01:09 AM
Oh shit! I just lost my membership! Does that mean I get my donation back??? ;)

Dan
01-31-2012, 01:10 AM
I Will Take Them ALL On Son.:D

kwame k
01-31-2012, 01:15 AM
Oh shit! I just lost my membership! Does that mean I get my donation back??? ;)

Good thing I never donated.....

Just copied and pasted someone's donor badge on my profile:beers8:

VanHalener
01-31-2012, 01:22 AM
God knows we wouldn't want you to choke that rooster;)...It's out of the Main, now:beers8:

LOL
Glad it's out of Main. I hit my rooster so hard he laid an egg, and he wobbles and drools when he walks now.

See what Hagar does to the world? Fucks everything up!

CDABOAT1
01-31-2012, 10:05 AM
Jeez... I issue a well thought out bitch slap to Sam yet the messenger gets shot. Niiiiice. Meh.... No problem. We'll stick with no Spammy policy for now on.

DLR Bridge
01-31-2012, 10:17 AM
I thought your letter was good. I would rather Sammy read Carmine's post #736 in the "Nincompoop" thread. Summed up that jack asses problem perfectly. At the end of the day, ignoring his existence is best.

bueno bob
01-31-2012, 09:10 PM
Sammy Hagar is a fantastic song writer and a wonderful, compassionate human being.

:D

PETE'S BROTHER
01-31-2012, 09:11 PM
Sammy Hagar is a fantastic song writer and a wonderful, compassionate human being.

not signin' that letter

kwame k
01-31-2012, 09:13 PM

Signed,

Sammy's Mom;)

PETE'S BROTHER
01-31-2012, 09:13 PM
Holy Fuck!

I just read the forum rules for the first time......

I'm fucked....when the Mods catch up to me:bolt:

that can't be a real rule :headlights:

kwame k
01-31-2012, 09:21 PM
That's what I thought, too! I guess scrolling down to the end of this page has it's benefits:)

Fuck, I'm surprised I'm still here.... but especially surprised you're still here, you vile and obscene creature, you:hippie:

PETE'S BROTHER
01-31-2012, 09:24 PM
thank god it doesn't say that on the bottom of this page, we might be ok. just don't post instigative or harrasssissising ones in the rules thread...that's gotta be it.

IceCreamBlondie
01-31-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm about to start another Dave's hair thread.......

I swear to God!!!!!

OH NOOOO!!!! :pullinghair:

kwame k
01-31-2012, 09:28 PM
thank god it doesn't say that on the bottom of this page, we might be ok. just don't post instigative or harrasssissising ones in the rules thread...that's gotta be it.

I haven't
harrasssissising since my wedding night, I'll have you know:headlights:

PETE'S BROTHER
01-31-2012, 09:31 PM
I haven't since my wedding night, I'll have you know:headlights:

dammit, you made me break my roach :(

kwame k
01-31-2012, 09:33 PM
OH NOOOO!!!! :pullinghair:

I suggest slowing, carefully and quietly logging off and bolting the doors and windows!

I'm drinking and smoking tonight and by Praise Little Baby Jesus' Name......I'm gonna start a hair thread tonight:gun:

Fair Warning;)

kwame k
01-31-2012, 09:34 PM
dammit, you made me break my roach :(

OK, I'll send you one;)

PETE'S BROTHER
01-31-2012, 09:41 PM
tanx :joint: ( we really need a joint smiley, just a "big bambino" style doobie)

kwame k
01-31-2012, 09:45 PM
tanx :joint: ( we really need a joint smiley, just a "big bambino" style doobie)

Agreed....since this is The Feed Back Forum I'm sure a mod will correct this grievance:headlights:

PETE'S BROTHER
01-31-2012, 09:49 PM
:smoke2:

:popc1:

how bout now?

kwame k
01-31-2012, 09:51 PM
Now....

PETE'S BROTHER
01-31-2012, 09:59 PM
Now....

kwame k