PDA

View Full Version : Honey hold this while I grab a beer.....

gbranton
01-31-2012, 10:07 PM
There are so many opportunities for a really good comment here that I have no idea where to start, so help me out.

http://news.yahoo.com/spiders-detachable-penis-finishes-without-him-000803041.html

"Sex can be dangerous, even deadly if your partner has plans to eat you. When the male orb-web spider has its first, and sometimes last, sexual encounter it has a trick up its sleeve: detachable genitalia which keep pumping even after their owner's moved on.

The orb-web spider Nephilengys malabarensis is sexually cannibalistic and the male has detachable genitals. These spiders have at most two chances to mate: They have a pair of sperm-transferring organs, actually called their "palps" but analogous to a penis, which detach from their bodies when they disengage from mating — either when the female pushes them away and possibly eats them or they successfully run away to risk death another day..............................................."

Read the rest above.

SunisinuS
01-31-2012, 10:54 PM
I sent a girl this link and she wouldn't respond to you.

:hail:

fifth element
02-02-2012, 10:08 PM
ick...

gbranton
02-02-2012, 10:12 PM
One of my many questions is does the female spider keep it in her purse like some humans?

Sensible Shoes
02-02-2012, 10:18 PM
My only question is....

WHY THE HELL ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

Seshmeister
02-02-2012, 10:20 PM
There are so many opportunities for a really good comment here that I have no idea where to start, so help me out.

http://news.yahoo.com/spiders-detachable-penis-finishes-without-him-000803041.html

"Sex can be dangerous, even deadly if your partner has plans to eat you. When the male orb-web spider has its first, and sometimes last, sexual encounter it has a trick up its sleeve: detachable genitalia which keep pumping even after their owner's moved on.

The orb-web spider Nephilengys malabarensis is sexually cannibalistic and the male has detachable genitals. These spiders have at most two chances to mate: They have a pair of sperm-transferring organs, actually called their "palps" but analogous to a penis, which detach from their bodies when they disengage from mating — either when the female pushes them away and possibly eats them or they successfully run away to risk death another day..............................................."

Read the rest above.

I view this the same way as I view the death penalty, death compared to a life sentence is a lesser punishment... :)

Seshmeister
02-02-2012, 10:23 PM
It does explain why the new Spidergirl movie is NC-17.

'Is that the Green Goblin's dick sticking out your ass?'

gbranton
02-02-2012, 10:34 PM
Reminds me of my all time favorite comedian, Sam Kinison. Go to the 1:59 mark for the detachable penis bit, lasts until 4:00:

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=887682" wmode="opaque" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true" />