PDA

View Full Version : Homophobe Pastor Urges Christians to Boycott "Satanic" Starbucks Coffee.

FORD
02-02-2012, 09:56 PM
Pastor: Boycott Starbucks for supporting gay rights

A Christian pastor is calling on Christians all over the nation to boycott Starbucks as long as the Seattle company continues to support gay rights.

Believe it or not, this isn’t an initiative spearheaded by Seattle’s Mark Driscoll, head of the ever-growing Mars Hill Church. The ban on Starbucks comes from Steven Andrew, president of USA Christian Ministries.

Andrew called on Christians to stop drinking Starbucks coffee as long as the company continues to support gay rights.

“Starbucks is no longer fashionable. If your church still uses Starbucks, then your pastor is a friend of the world,” Andrew said in a statement. “God calls those who oppose Him ‘haters of God.’”

You might think “haters of God” is pretty strong language, but it gets stronger. Andrew goes on to say “Starbucks can follow Satan if they want to.”

Just don’t drink their Satan juice, according to Andrew.

He estimates Starbucks would lose 80 percent of their customers if Christians purchased coffee elsewhere, and he wants churches to promote his boycott.

“This boycott is important because God blesses those who obey Him and judges those who don’t obey Him,” he said .

http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebigblog/2012/02/01/pastor-boycott-starbucks-for-supporting-gay-rights/

FORD
02-02-2012, 09:57 PM
So Starfucks is "Satanic"??

Guess that explains why they burn the beans - they are all roasted in Hell :biggrin:

ELVIS
02-04-2012, 12:35 AM
Nothing to see here...

Diamondjimi
02-04-2012, 01:17 AM
Starbucks coffee is nothing but a $3 laxative...

Fuckin Christian radicals... hateful idiots.

kwame k
02-04-2012, 01:34 AM
Fuck...I already boycott $tarFucks.......now I got God on my side:lmao:

Nitro Express
02-04-2012, 01:37 AM
So Starfucks is "Satanic"??

Guess that explains why they burn the beans - they are all roasted in Hell :biggrin:

Diamondjimi
02-04-2012, 02:23 AM
Metalocalypse : greatest cartoon show of all time! :rockit:

ELVIS
02-04-2012, 09:50 AM
What are gay rights anyway ??

FORD
02-05-2012, 02:40 AM
You know, all that "life liberty and the pursuit of happiness" shit.

Plus the right to a decent cup of coffee. Which they won't get at Starfucks.

BITEYOASS
02-05-2012, 08:42 AM
I get better coffee at the gas station.

Dr. Love
02-05-2012, 03:06 PM
You know, all that "life liberty and the pursuit of happiness" shit.

Those are just called "rights" ... we all have them, not just gay people...

Nitro Express
02-05-2012, 03:19 PM
I get better coffee at the gas station.

That ain't coffee. It's motor oil but it still tastes better than Starfucks.

Nitro Express
02-05-2012, 03:25 PM
What are gay rights anyway ??

The freedom to practice any decadent homosexual lifestyle you please and be left the hell alone.