PDA

View Full Version : Fascinating article about parasites controlling human behavior

1971Quarter
02-09-2012, 03:45 PM
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/8873/1/

Nitro Express
02-09-2012, 03:50 PM
I dropped our cat into a cement mixer. That took care of that nasty shedding problem.

Also. There are few problems in life that can't be fixed with a baseball bat.

SunisinuS
02-09-2012, 05:55 PM
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/8873/1/

I have this same theory about Marijuana. Honestly I think it shares a symbiotic relationship with animals, giving nectar so animals (including humans) want to protect it.

:stoned-smiley:

Sensible Shoes
02-09-2012, 05:59 PM
I dropped our cat into a cement mixer. That took care of that nasty shedding problem.

Also. There are few problems in life that can't be fixed with a baseball bat.

Boy you're mean!!!!!

Zing!
02-09-2012, 06:04 PM
I have this same theory about Marijuana. Honestly I think it shares a symbiotic relationship with animals, giving nectar so animals (including humans) want to protect it.

If you ever get backstage passes to one of the shows on this tour, promise me you'll share this theory with Dave.

Nitro Express
02-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Boy you're mean!!!!!

LOL! For the record I was joking. I leave it up to our dog to kill the cats. She toasted the neighbor's cat last year and did a few big victory laps around the yard with the dead cat in her jaws. Of course I quickly buried the cat and said nothing. Then the neighbor comes around asking if we saw their cat. The best way to avoid a lawsuit or bad feelings is to destroy the evidence and act stupid but of course the dumb cat deserved it for coming onto our property.

Sensible Shoes
02-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Yes my dogs did the same thing, inside our fence no less. Stupid cat.

Nitro Express
02-10-2012, 02:22 AM
Yes my dogs did the same thing, inside our fence no less. Stupid cat.

I used to have a siberian husky that was the mighty hunter. That dog would patiently stalk animals and then pounce on them like a cat and then break their necks or bite their jugular. The dog was a mass murderer. It loved to hunt and kill. I remember going up to the family cabin and having the neighbors just freak. They had a cute squirrel they would feed outside their window and when they were watching it eat the peanuts they put out for it our dog snuck in and grabbed it and shook it to death. They claimed the dog ate the squirrel but I knew that was BS because the dog kept the pesky squirrels from raiding our apple trees and she would just catch them, kill them, do a victory lap and then bury them.

Nitro Express
02-10-2012, 02:25 AM
My sister had a red tabby cat I just hated. One day her cat wondered into the backyard two houses up from us and their hunting dogs killed my sisters cat. She was devastated. The cat was gone. Later I threw some dog treats over the fence to reward those dogs for a job well done.