PDA

View Full Version : Sippin' on a Genessee Bock Beer

Bad Muthafucker
02-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Every year, around this time, Genesee (and alot of other beer companies) puts out their "bock" beer (which is nothing more than them doing their annual flushing and cleaning out of all their facilities, bottling and/or canning whatever comes out, and selling it). Being a Genesee man for the most part (I know, I'm pathetic), I get their bock every year, and mostly always Yuengling's too. One of the many benefits of living only 20 minutes away from America's oldest brewery! Damn, both Genesee's and Yuengling's bock beers are good. Especially poured out of the can/bottle and into a typical 16oz pint glass. Life is good!

:beers8:

Sensible Shoes
02-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Genny - brings back some HORRIBLE memories.....:biggrin:

Bad Muthafucker
02-09-2012, 06:38 PM
I hear ya!

Nitro Express
02-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Every year, around this time, Genesee (and alot of other beer companies) puts out their "bock" beer (which is nothing more than them doing their annual flushing and cleaning out of all their facilities, bottling and/or canning whatever comes out, and selling it). Being a Genesee man for the most part (I know, I'm pathetic), I get their bock every year, and mostly always Yuengling's too. One of the many benefits of living only 20 minutes away from America's oldest brewery! Damn, both Genesee's and Yuengling's bock beers are good. Especially poured out of the can/bottle and into a typical 16oz pint glass. Life is good!

:beers8:

I can remember swigging that stuff at Syracuse University.

neuralfraud
02-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Ahh.. genesee. the gold ol' upstate new york staple :)

Brings back memories since I am from upstate NY.. as kids, whenever we got together for a picnic, usually at my grandma's house, we would steal the beer and it was always genesee. wow.

guwapo_rocker
02-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Genny was a cunt!

Nitro Express
02-09-2012, 06:55 PM
She smelled wet and sour.

Nickdfresh
02-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Genesee Cream Ale ("Genny Screamers") was served to Al Qaida terrorists at Guantanamo Bay...

Actually, regular Genny ain't bad, certainly no worse than the flavorless piss-extract served by America's big three breweries...

Sensible Shoes
02-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Brewing water taken directly from the lovely and pristine Genesee river.

Bad Muthafucker
03-17-2012, 09:13 PM
Sheesh! Drinking cheap whiskey right now, and in less control of my actions!

gbranton
03-17-2012, 09:40 PM
Sheesh! Drinking cheap whiskey right now, and in less control of my actions!

That's why I love cheap whiskey! :bottle: