PDA

View Full Version : Hey, they should throw

adena dodds
02-09-2012, 09:25 PM
in a cover tune. I just saw the video from David Bowie and the Spiders from Mars....Dream Jeanie...or is it Jean Jeanie? Never did get that one straight but it's a cool tune and video. I love Bowies Alad insane album. I could see Van Halen and Dave jamming to Dream Jeanie for some odd reason. That would spice it up a bit or give us a U turn. Ya know what I'm say'in?:popcorn::jaw:

kwame k
02-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Wow....meds finally kicking in:headlights:

You really don't understand that there are other forums other than the Main, right?

Mr Walker
02-09-2012, 09:36 PM
wow....meds finally kicking in:headlights:

You really don't understand that there are other forums other than the main, right?

lmao!

adena dodds
02-09-2012, 09:40 PM
I get paranoid sometimes and I usually don't like to go off the beaten track.....It's not tunnel vision that's for sure. I'm really not sure what you want to call it? Confused maybe? Or I just like The Main for some odd reason. Can Dave tutor me on his website since I'm not so computer literate yet? Look I'll pay ya for it, what the f**k! Ha,ha,ha! Your basically talking to a girl that was forced to wing it all of her life. I guess it isn't flying too high around here.
Wow....meds finally kicking in:headlights:

You really don't understand that there are other forums other than the Main, right?

kwame k
02-09-2012, 09:43 PM
Geez, it's like when you poke road kill with a stick and it wakes up:headlights:

Are you and Blazed related:headlights:

sadaist
02-09-2012, 09:45 PM
I don't blame ya 1 bit. I sometimes like to stay in Main. Travelling down these other forums you never know what the fuck will pop up on your screen. Scary dark path with the psychos hiding in the bushes....or Main with all the bright street lights?

Alcohol can make those dark paths kinda fun tho.

adena dodds
02-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Are you telling me that I look like a road pizza? Come on, you can do better than that! Just answer my question real quick...Is David Bowies song called Dream Jeanie, or, Jean Jeanie? That's all I want to know at this point, then we can all say case closed and good night. To be honest it's like beating a dead horse don't ya think? ha,ha,ha! I love it!
Geez, it's like when you poke road kill with a stick and it wakes up:headlights:

Are you and Blazed related:headlights:

adena dodds
02-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Tell me about it. I've ran into some REAL dark bushes around here.....and female John Lennon look -a- likes with real dark hair down there....YIKES! Creepy man!
I don't blame ya 1 bit. I sometimes like to stay in Main. Travelling down these other forums you never know what the fuck will pop up on your screen. Scary dark path with the psychos hiding in the bushes....or Main with all the bright street lights?

Alcohol can make those dark paths kinda fun tho.

Dave's Bitch
02-10-2012, 04:50 AM
lmao!

adventure time