PDA

View Full Version : Kim Jong-Un Dead? That's The Rumor

SunisinuS
02-10-2012, 02:24 PM
Kim Jong-Un Dead? That's The Rumor
:high5:

Just a rumour, feel free to delete if wanted.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2012/02/10/kim-jong-un-dead-thats-the-rumor/?feed=rss_home

In the past two hours, Twitter has exploded with unsubstantiated rumors that the new North Korean dictator died in Beijing today and that a coup is underway in North Korea. All rumor of course, and one that appears to have been started on China’s twitter-like platform Weibo. As the story goes, a couple assassins barged into Kim’s room in Beijing and shot him, before being shot and killed themselves by bodyguards.

Twitter user ChristianJMay says the rumor is “based on news that a host of blacked out cars have descended upon embassy in Beijing, where he was visiting.”

User Rocco_Castoro has a different source of information, tweeting “This just in: Kim Jong-un’s cause of death was being force-fed hotdogs and having a basketball bounced off his head repeatedly for 20 hours.”

We’ll find out soon enough if Little Kim has followed his father Kim Jong-Il into the hereafter. If he is alive and well, this day of rumors will mark the real beginning of his rule. Kim was expected, after his father’s death on Dec. 17, to abide by a 100-day mourning period, like his father did upon the death of Kim Il-Sung in 1994.Yet an article in the Korea JoongAng Daily this week notes that Kim has already come out of mourning, and has been seen traveling North Korea, visiting tourist traps like “the Seoul Ryu Kyong-su 105 Guards Tank Division of the Korean People’s Army in Pyongyang.”

Then there’s this heart-melting passage:

Kim Jong-un is already showing a different public personality than that of his father. While Kim Jong-il maintained a distance from the public, wearing sunglasses and rarely having physical contact with the public, the young successor doesn’t hesitate to act friendly and intimately with the people. That is the kind of behavior associated with his grandfather, Kim Il Sung. In a documentary aired recently by the North’s Korean Central Television, Kim Jong-un’s broad smiles and bold gestures were shown. He whispered in the ears of other soldiers and held the hand of a wife of a military leader. During a visit to an Air Force unit on Jan. 20, he hugged soldiers. When he visited Mangyongdae Revolutionary School on Jan. 25, Kim touched the faces of students and tasted soy sauce.

Soy sauce! Who doesn’t like soy sauce? I would have advised him to tuck into a big bowl of kim-chi, the spicy pickled cabbage that is Korea’s equivalent of apple pie with ice cream.

Still, maybe this Kim is not so bad after all. He’s even said to love the iPad 2 and is set to allow Egyptian mobile operator Orascom Telecom to set up internet connections in North Korea.

If Kim is dead, if there is a coup underway in North Korea, it’s likely because after his magnanimous visits to their bases in recent weeks, the army decided that Kim is too much of a softie to keep the North Koreans sealed tighly in their gulag.

Updates to come.

Jagermeister
02-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Hmm. He didn't last long.

FORD
02-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Is Steve Forbes going all tabloid now?

What's next, is he going to say Bat-Boy assassinated Little Kim?

Nickdfresh
02-10-2012, 04:57 PM
It's all over the internet actually:

http://news.google.com/news/story?q=kim+jong+un&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ncl=dH1j9mZHF14GkhMDqFgOlpEWY1tUM&hl=en&ei=aJE1T-i7E6Pj0QHYoNTYAg&sa=X&oi=news_result&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CDkQqgIwAA

Unchainme
02-10-2012, 05:11 PM
What I'm kind hoping for, and not to sound like a Tom Clancy novel is that this went down:

-The US kind of nudged China to do away with this whole regime quietly, and to get them to cut it out with the nuclear shit

-China finds a group of general to go rogue, and promise to grant them amnesty, after the ensuing chaos would go down.

-This goes down, the son of Kim Jung Un. is dead, and the millitary goes "The hell with this", and bails, going very fall of the "Iron Curtain", Romania/Germany/Soviet Union style.

Meanwhile the US just sits back, and lets China figure things out. Kind of like some sort of Korean version of "Valkrie"

Nickdfresh
02-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Still, maybe this Kim is not so bad after all. He’s even said to love the iPad 2 and is set to allow Egyptian mobile operator Orascom Telecom to set up internet connections in North Korea.....

Oh no, sir. He's a giant fucking cunt, and he is so bad. Hitler liked dogs. I like dogs. Hitler was still a giant fucking cunt...

Jagermeister
02-10-2012, 05:23 PM
CNN hasn't grabbed it yet. Maybe it isn't true.

hambon4lif
02-10-2012, 05:29 PM
I'm not believing a word of this 'til I see it on FAUX.

That's when you KNOW that it's real......:lmao:

Nickdfresh
02-10-2012, 05:35 PM
If Kim has actually been assassinated, you'll see a number of intelligence figures and military/national security TV analysts breaking the news gradually over the next few days. If not, Kim will make a big pubic showing...

Jagermeister
02-10-2012, 05:40 PM
If Kim has actually been assassinated, you'll see a number of intelligence figures and military/national security TV analysts breaking the news gradually over the next few days. If not, Kim will make a big pubic showing...

:lmao:

Nickdfresh
02-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Well, I'd show my pubes is I were on top and could have a harem of groupies!

knuckleboner
02-10-2012, 06:37 PM
the knuckleboner's guessing the poor bastard died of diabetes...