PDA

View Full Version : 'Hot for Teacher' Star Surfaces after Band's Grammy Buzz

Jagermeister
02-10-2012, 03:30 PM
http://awards.music.yahoo.com/blog/171-hot-for-teacher-star-surfaces-after-bands-grammy-buzz

This year's Grammy nominations concert raised rumors of a Van Halen reunion performance. While the band never materialized onstage that night (much to the disappointment of the fans, who still hope the band will surface in some capacity on Grammy night), it is now kicking off a tour that it advertised with a video remix that includes "Hot for Teacher." The original music video for that 1984 song turned a spotlight on Lillian Muller, who played a teacher that inspired the attention of the students.

Yahoo! caught up with Muller and found that more than 25 years later, the model has carved out a career as an inspirational speaker, personal health consultant, and author. She has been a vegetarian since she was 27 (and despite her rock 'n' roll resumé has never had a drink in her life), which she says has helped keep her "Hot for Teacher" physique intact.

Muller auditioned to play the teacher but thought she wouldn't get the part because of her age. "I was early 30s at the time. I was a little old for the role," she says, admitting she has never seen the music video. "But now I am in my 60s."

Muller celebrated 60 this summer and sent her 21-year-old daughter off to college (but not before they both posed in matching white bikinis for a photo shoot). She's now posing for AARP instead of Playboy, but her looks haven't changed all that dramatically over the decades.

"I eat mostly raw food. People think I'm 40," she said.

Lillian Muller now, at 60.
Courtesy Lillian Muller For music buffs, she also played the object of Rod Stewart's affection in "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?" in 1978. She says that none of the rockers she worked with flirted with her. (Her Hollywood romances, she says, were with then-"Magnum P.I." star Tom Selleck and Hugh Hefner.)

Jagermeister
02-10-2012, 03:36 PM
I eat mostly raw food. People think I'm 40," she said.

Yeah sure you do. :lmao: She does look pretty good though. click the link to see.

Dave's PA Rental
02-10-2012, 03:42 PM
This probably should be in Main, because of this quote: "Whether Van Halen stages a surprise Grammy reunion appearance or not, check back in for full coverage of the awards on Feb. 12 on Yahoo!."

Um, what? The Grammys are Sunday night and there isn't a "WILL VAN HALEN PERFORM AT THE GRAMMYS?????" thread yet?

Jagermeister
02-10-2012, 03:46 PM
This probably should be in Main, because of this quote: "Whether Van Halen stages a surprise Grammy reunion appearance or not, check back in for full coverage of the awards on Feb. 12 on Yahoo!."

Um, what? The Grammys are Sunday night and there isn't a "WILL VAN HALEN PERFORM AT THE GRAMMYS?????" thread yet?

I started to put it there but didn't feel it was really worthy becasue of all the other REAL Van Halen stuff in Main now.

You know the EPIC head set thread and all.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-10-2012, 04:01 PM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/IdHitIt.gif

Jagermeister
02-10-2012, 04:03 PM
:biggrin:

Jagermeister
02-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Whatever you do DON"T DO AN IMAGE SEARCH ON Lillian Muller :jaw:

Va Beach VH Fan
02-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Don't even start the Grammy thread....

Already confirmed it, Van Halen is NOT playing.....

hambon4lif
02-10-2012, 04:41 PM
This probably should be in Main.
Um, what? The Grammys are Sunday night and there isn't a "WILL VAN HALEN PERFORM AT THE GRAMMYS?????" thread yet?Are you kidding?? It's bad enough just scrolling past all the faggots ranting over a headset! This would only even more bullshit to scroll past....

Fuck that jazz!

Jagermeister
02-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Are you kidding?? It's bad enough just scrolling past all the faggots ranting over a headset! This would only even more bullshit to scroll past....

Fuck that jazz!

Don't worry bud. I know where to put threads at this fucking board. I have probably started 100.

But you know that already don't you.

hambon4lif
02-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Don't worry bud. I know where to put threads at this fucking board. I have probably started 100.

But you know that already don't you.Somehow I know that, mouse. :thumb:

So this is love
02-10-2012, 05:26 PM
http://awards.music.yahoo.com/blog/171-hot-for-teacher-star-surfaces-after-bands-grammy-buzz

This year's Grammy nominations concert raised rumors of a Van Halen reunion performance. While the band never materialized onstage that night (much to the disappointment of the fans, who still hope the band will surface in some capacity on Grammy night), it is now kicking off a tour that it advertised with a video remix that includes "Hot for Teacher." The original music video for that 1984 song turned a spotlight on Lillian Muller, who played a teacher that inspired the attention of the students.

Yahoo! caught up with Muller and found that more than 25 years later, the model has carved out a career as an inspirational speaker, personal health consultant, and author. She has been a vegetarian since she was 27 (and despite her rock 'n' roll resumé has never had a drink in her life), which she says has helped keep her "Hot for Teacher" physique intact.

Muller auditioned to play the teacher but thought she wouldn't get the part because of her age. "I was early 30s at the time. I was a little old for the role," she says, admitting she has never seen the music video. "But now I am in my 60s."

Muller celebrated 60 this summer and sent her 21-year-old daughter off to college (but not before they both posed in matching white bikinis for a photo shoot). She's now posing for AARP instead of Playboy, but her looks haven't changed all that dramatically over the decades.

"I eat mostly raw food. People think I'm 40," she said.

Lillian Muller now, at 60.
Courtesy Lillian Muller For music buffs, she also played the object of Rod Stewart's affection in "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?" in 1978. She says that none of the rockers she worked with flirted with her. (Her Hollywood romances, she says, were with then-"Magnum P.I." star Tom Selleck and Hugh Hefner.)

So where is her pic?

Jagermeister
02-10-2012, 05:30 PM
So where is her pic?

Click a the link. It's in the storey.

So this is love
02-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Click a the link. It's in the storey.

Sorry dude and thanks, btw she aged very well...

Jagermeister
02-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Sorry dude and thanks, btw she aged very well...

It's cool. You don't have to apologize to my ass.

Satan
02-12-2012, 12:43 AM
She looks pretty damned good for 60. I'd slip her the third horn! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d065.gif

qikgts
02-13-2012, 02:23 PM
She should be the opening act!!! Smmokin'!!!

robg8888
02-13-2012, 02:43 PM
Good stuff, but I think she's full of crap saying she's never seen the video. Models make a living on their looks, they are vain. I have no doubt she would want to see how she looked in the video. Not to mention the video was all over the place at the time. Movie stars and models love to come off like that.....as if they are just so busy that they didn't get to see the final outcome.

No way you spend days shooting a video, and then look to see how it came out.

ZahZoo
02-13-2012, 05:01 PM
Here's a work safe pic...

http://img1.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/middle/2012/02/10/230149.jpg

DLR Bridge
02-13-2012, 05:16 PM
Kinda looks like one of the honeys Bob Barker had the privilege of "working with" back in the days of the real The Price Is Right.

sadaist
02-13-2012, 05:25 PM
Wasn't she involved with that whole hockey gambling bullshit about a decade ago? Wayne Gretzky & stuff. I don't know. Don't care much. She was hot in the video. I want new VH videos. Not Tattoo. Maybe Stay Frosty?

She was still never as hot as this....(and I know you all had this poster about the same time VH was releasing 1984. So it's relevant.)

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo245/dariuswhiteplume/Classics/HeatherThomas.jpg

clarathecarrot
02-13-2012, 05:33 PM
This Post NSFW..

Shit, I was thru with girly posters by then,.. what, 1984..?

Crap! by then I was thru with women..and had found the Robots!

Fuck!.

:no pics... it's just filthy.

The below post is SFW.

P.S. This babe was modeling for Playboy back when they were using the Guccioni vaseline blur ultra soft focus filter tricks he made so famous, Sometimes in Guccionis' Penthouse magazine I had to wonder if there wasn't a blind guy shooting the set.

And Miss Muller has to be one of the finest looking Sweed babes ever to grace a camera lens.

Mmmm Foxes.

sadaist
02-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Crap! by then I was thru with women..and had found the Robots!

I'd do a robot.

http://procesocolectivo00.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/sorayama-sexy-robot-2.jpg

Jetstream
02-14-2012, 03:40 PM
isn't that the robot chick Steve Tyler banged from the Just Press Play LP :)

sadaist
02-14-2012, 09:55 PM
isn't that the robot chick Steve Tyler banged from the Just Press Play LP :)

lol

Honestly I just googled 'sexy robot' so I could add a pic to my post. Was hilarious as I posted it. Not so much now. Don't you fucking hate that?