PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, comrades!

Uradel
02-13-2012, 05:23 PM
Hello, I am a Van Halen of British blood and I am happy to join the ranks of the mighty Roth Army! I'm sure that the oceans and boundaries that divide our respective countries will not, in any way, impede the possibility of a mutual understanding of good taste; I am certain that you all possess it!

Sarge's Little Helper
02-13-2012, 05:23 PM
Hi Uradel! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.

sadaist
02-13-2012, 05:28 PM
Hello, I am a Van Halen of British blood and I am happy to join the ranks of the mighty Roth Army! I'm sure that the oceans and boundaries that divide our respective countries will not, in any way, impede the possibility of a mutual understanding of good taste; I am certain that you all possess it!

Ah friend, we have many brothers & sisters here divided only by the seas. Welcome to the ranks. Don't take anything here too seriously, beware which threads you view if at work, and feel free to talk shit if shit is called for. And mainly, Stay Frosty!

fifth element
02-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Welcome!!! :drum:

Uradel
02-13-2012, 05:48 PM
Thank you, sadaist. From the time I've taken to see what happens here, I can safely say that I will not take things too seriously! :)

EDIT: Thank you to you as well, fifth element.

SunisinuS
02-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Hmmm....do I have to wipe my feet before I am in now that we got ancient feudal nobility here?

:hail:

Welcome aboard ya Winker!

lesfunk
02-13-2012, 06:04 PM
Hi de HI! Welcome! Show us yer Growler!

Glitter Tot
02-14-2012, 09:31 AM
Enjoy :)

Va Beach VH Fan
02-19-2012, 09:42 PM
:welcome:

katina
03-08-2012, 01:21 PM

Welcome brother from Argentina!!!! :cheer: My first language is spanish and my english is not the best, so I couldnīt quite understand: Good Taste??? What??? ;)