PDA

View Full Version : In response to My late wife Blonddgirl777's tribute

dr.rythm
02-14-2012, 07:58 AM
This is a very emotional day for me today. First as you Know, today is Valentine's day but sadly my Valentine is in heaven, and today is exactly 6 months since her passing. But also I have received an email from Sarge asking me to rejoin the site...

I have not been here for a long long while... Time was kind of a struggle for the past few years as you can imagine while battling the events that led to this tragic conclusion. Frankster had mentioned I should check her tribute thread... But up until now, did not have the courage to do so.

I have to first off all, thank everybody that participated in, from the bottom of my heart. I am deeply touched of the respect and admiration some of you had for my wife. I had no idea the extent that Chantal touched some of you. And let me tell you that the feeling was mutual, because she would always turn to RothArmy when she wanted to blow off some steam....

It is unfortunate that tragedy couldn't wait one more year for her to see the real reunion...
But let just say that she will be with everyone of us the night of our respective Van Halen show.

Sincerely Thank You

BlonddGirl777's Husband

Marc-Andre

fryingdutchman
02-14-2012, 08:16 AM
What a beautiful tribute and picture to share with all of us.

I can't even begin to understand the range of emotions that you must be feeling.

Thanks for stopping in here and please stay around. The Roth Army family wraps its arms around you in a collective hug, friend.

Zing!
02-14-2012, 08:22 AM
So sorry for your loss - tough to find the right words - other than welcome to the Army. You won't find a rowdier bunch of mates. Hang in there and Roth on!

kwame k
02-14-2012, 08:38 AM
I don't have the words, either.....she is and will always be missed here.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, Marc-Andre!

fourthcoming
02-14-2012, 08:58 AM
My prayers are with you friend.

Vinnie Velvet
02-14-2012, 09:06 AM
Thoughts and prayers out to you, Marc-Andre.

We all miss Chantal very much.

Jagermeister
02-14-2012, 09:12 AM
:(

Sorry for you loss man.

Glad to see you back on the board. This is a very special time for all of us and I am glad you are here to share it with us. I am sure you wife would have wanted it that way.

Seshmeister
02-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Horrific situation for you, glad you popped in.

Jérôme Frenchise
02-14-2012, 09:43 AM
Thank you for visiting this place, Marc-André. It must be hard for you to step here, where Chantal "BG" left a lot of posts.

Like many members I've been missing her - she was so human, true, kind and funny...

I've been thinking of you too, how strong you had to be...

I will always remember her, my thoughts are with you and your little boy now, with the three of you.
You have as many friends here as Chantal does, of course.

Toute mon amitié

PS: Merci aussi pour cette photo très touchante de Chantal

SparkieD
02-14-2012, 10:11 AM
Wow! I can't imagine how much strength it took for you to drop by here, but I am so glad you did. I can't tell you how much I miss your beautiful Chantal. She was one of my dearest friends here. I still read the pm's she and I exchanged and visit her Facebook often (just yesterday in fact.) I think of you and your little boy often and wonder how you two are holding up. She was so freaking proud of the both of you.

Bless you, bless your heart. I hope in time things will be easier for you. Thanks for stopping by.

ThrillsNSpills
02-14-2012, 11:15 AM
See the time you did have together as a blessing.

Take your drumming to new heights and get yourself out of the comfort zone as much as you can because that's where the rewards are.
peace

hambon4lif
02-14-2012, 11:29 AM
It is unfortunate that tragedy couldn't wait one more year for her to see the real reunion...
But let just say that she will be with everyone of us the night of our respective Van Halen show. Absolutely!:thumb:

jhale667
02-14-2012, 11:48 AM
My heart goes out to you... Chantal was awesome.

Gone but never forgotten.

ELVIS
02-14-2012, 11:53 AM
There are no words brother...other than Stay Frosty...

And I mean that in the best way possible...

Cheers!

:elvis:

ThrillsNSpills
02-14-2012, 11:54 AM
I enjoy the pics of her from Amsterdam.

I think she did too.

binnie
02-14-2012, 01:46 PM
There aren't any words.

Chantelle is certainly missed.

bantonelli
02-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Blonddgirl777 is still part of the ROTHARMY family. She is part of this VH celebration as well as a few other golden souls. Chantelle is loved by everyone here.

She would be so proud of the kudos and accolades being given by Diamond Dave Enterprises and she is a big part what makes this site a class act.

I remember how we all would "meet" in the mornings online to listen and discuss topics on Dave's Radio Gig each morning. I also remember how she expressed her fondness for San Francisco (my hometown). But most of all, she talked about her pregnancy, how excited she was for her baby's arrival into this world and the love of your son. We knew Blonddgirl777 had given birth to the next generation Van Halen fan. She is always with this ARMY and she is missed and not to be forgotten.

Angel
02-14-2012, 03:49 PM
Thank you for dropping by Marc-Andre. I think of Chantal all the time, and miss seeing those beautiful eyes staring out from the page. I was away from the boards for quite awhile, but Chantal would always be the first to send a hello when she saw I was logged in. I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to any shows this tour, but if some miracle should happen...I know I'll be wondering if Roth Army Angel's are involved somehow. Chantal left a piece of herself on this site, and it's here for you to visit any time you need. God bless. :grouphug:

Green Manalishi
02-14-2012, 05:23 PM
Marc-Andre
First off - Godspeed to you and yours . I am a widower as well . 6 years this past January 12th . On a personal level - I appreciated reading your response above .
I know all too well that Valentines Day is devastating . The smallest of things ( songs , places , anything really ) just down right kill you since most of them are unexpected and you " experience " them for the first time since your wife has passed .
All I can say is this . None of us know how to be a widower . There is no set of rules or regulations . There are no widower by-laws.
Take a deep breath and take time for yourself . By the way , don't apologize for not being around .
I dropped out for nearly 5 years . I could barely walk into my wifes office where the computer is set up .
You will never forget your wife or stop loving her , however , time has eased the pain somewhat . Or should I say , I just got a little more accustomed to her absence .
You are in my thoughts and prayers . Take care of yourself - she would not want anything less .

Sweet Irony
02-14-2012, 08:30 PM
Thoughts and prayers out to you, Marc-Andre.

We all miss Chantal very much.

I agree wholeheartedly.....

dr.rythm
02-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Thank you for dropping by Marc-Andre. I think of Chantal all the time, and miss seeing those beautiful eyes staring out from the page. Chantal left a piece of herself on this site, and it's here for you to visit any time you need. God bless. :grouphug:

What a beautiful tribute and picture to share with all of us.

I can't even begin to understand the range of emotions that you must be feeling.

Thanks for stopping in here and please stay around. The Roth Army family wraps its arms around you in a collective hug, friend.

Thank you for visiting this place, Marc-André. It must be hard for you to step here, where Chantal "BG" left a lot of posts.

Like many members I've been missing her - she was so human, true, kind and funny...

I will always remember her, my thoughts are with you and your little boy now, with the three of you.
You have as many friends here as Chantal does, of course.

Toute mon amitié

Wow! I can't imagine how much strength it took for you to drop by here, but I am so glad you did. I can't tell you how much I miss your beautiful Chantal. She was one of my dearest friends here. I still read the pm's she and I exchanged and visit her Facebook often (just yesterday in fact.) I think of you and your little boy often and wonder how you two are holding up. She was so freaking proud of the both of you.

Bless you, bless your heart. I hope in time things will be easier for you. Thanks for stopping by.

See the time you did have together as a blessing.

Take your drumming to new heights and get yourself out of the comfort zone as much as you can because that's where the rewards are.
peace

Blonddgirl777 is still part of the ROTHARMY family. She is part of this VH celebration as well as a few other golden souls. Chantelle is loved by everyone here.

She would be so proud of the kudos and accolades being given by Diamond Dave Enterprises and she is a big part what makes this site a class act.

She is always with this ARMY and she is missed and not to be forgotten.

Thank you Very Much everyone for this warm Welcome back.... I feel very blessed for this helpful support. I can see why she would turn to the RothArmy Patrol to get a boost.

But a very special thanx to you Green Manalishi,
All I can say is this . None of us know how to be a widower . There is no set of rules or regulations . There are no widower by-laws.
Take a deep breath and take time for yourself . By the way , don't apologize for not being around .
I dropped out for nearly 5 years . I could barely walk into my wifes office where the computer is set up .
You will never forget your wife or stop loving her , however , time has eased the pain somewhat . Or should I say , I just got a little more accustomed to her absence .
You are in my thoughts and prayers . Take care of yourself - she would not want anything less . because to be honest I have never been so lost in my life. After twenty years of life togheter I don't know what to feel anymore, if I did not have our son, I think I would be on a serious self-destructive path of booze and adult entertainment. But in a way your reflexion is very helpful because It's making me realize that no matter what I do or feel, I am just trying to live through it the best way that I can.....

And Thank you ThrillsNSpills You're so right about the comfort zone.... but in a way it's completely terrifying to break the comfortably unhappy mold....

But one thing will probably help me relive... like you said:

peace My Drummings (the breaker was at the OFF position for quite some times....) I intend to take it a notch higher than before professionaly.... (already built a stage for it in the basement.... should be ready to fire-up shortly)

Toute mon amitié

Merci Jérôme.... très gentil, ces pensées.

So Again, Thank you kindly everybody.... Considering this warm reception, I will stay onboard and drop in on some subjects once in a while.... But do not expect the same performance as my wife did.... she was a pro at it..... It will probably take me 10 years to obtain her status... lol

Bless you all....:pray:

Marc-André A.K.A Dr.Rythm

conmee
02-16-2012, 01:10 AM
Marc-André,

Your wife Chantal was and IS a part of this site always. Her spirit lives on in every one of the 5,970 posts she left here. Her words are a simple search away and as you can see by the outpouring of affection, she made a tremendous impact on many people. Please do stop by when you find time, you'll be among friends.

Icon™©®

Panamark
02-16-2012, 04:02 AM
Marc-Andre

Your wife made my own little family feel extra special.
She thought our baby was the cutest little dude !

Its amazing how much love you could feel she has, even
without having ever met her in person. Her posts always cheered
me up, you are lucky to have her, forever. As I know you do.

Peace and Eternity

Mark-Andrew

Carmine
02-16-2012, 06:59 AM
Bg is still part of the ROTHARMY family. She is part of this 2012 celebration as well as, a few other treasured souls. Chantelle is loved by everyone here...

I'm sure that she, Max and the rest of our family that have left us are giving the good lord holy hell for not having an internet connection up there!

She is always with this ARMY and she is truly missed...but will never be forgotten.

ZahZoo
02-16-2012, 09:27 AM
Marc-Andre, glad you could make your way back here!! All the best for you!!

franksters
02-16-2012, 12:02 PM
I'm so proud that you came by here, I think you now understand what me and Chantal felt hanging around here...her spirit will always live here among other places... I'm glad that you found some relief like she did hanging out with a bunch of extra kool peeps from the net!!

ps: I can't fuckin wait to JAM

Green Manalishi
02-16-2012, 04:43 PM
Marc Andre -

On Sunday Night , April 29th . , I will hold up my Bic lighter old school and salute you , me ,
Van Halen and especially - our dearly departed . Count on it ! Carry on.......

fifth element
02-16-2012, 05:09 PM
There is no greater loss than that of your best friend, partner, soul-mate....
and my heart goes out to you.

tht said, I hope you stick around....there are some good people on this site....

dr.rythm
02-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Marc Andre -

On Sunday Night , April 29th . , I will hold up my Bic lighter old school and salute you , me ,
Van Halen and especially - our dearly departed . Count on it ! Carry on.......

Right on..... But I guess Me and Frankster will be doing it fisrt in your honour for your loved one and my Angel on Thursday Night March 15th at the Bell Center....:band:

Hardrock69
02-17-2012, 02:24 AM
Marc Andre.....they say all good things must come to an end......I surely wish the best for you. Chantal was a well-regarded member here, and is missed greatly.

Beyond that I can only express my sincerest sympathies. :(

Peace

HR69

sadaist
02-17-2012, 03:03 AM
This is a very emotional day for me today.

Thank you for stopping in & sharing your deepest feelings with us here. I honestly teared up reading that. We all search our entire lives for a real love, and it looks like you were one of the lucky few that found yours. I can't express how sorry am I about your loss (and all of our loss as well) nor are there any words I can really say that would be right. So I'll simply end with...

Thank you.