PDA

View Full Version : History of Iran and the US

Dr. Love
02-18-2012, 06:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_AHJQiMxIw

FORD
02-18-2012, 10:52 PM
Excellent summation of what the BCE has done to Iran. Unfortunately one you'll never see on any US television network. Not MSNBC or Current, even. Doubt the BBC would touch it either, given the Brits' involvement.

Nickdfresh
02-19-2012, 04:17 AM
Except it has several glaring factual errors. One that springs forth, and incidentally I hate the Shah and think for the most part he was a cunt other than for his efforts to modernize Iran, but history did not start in 1953. For instance, both Britain and the Soviet Union invaded Iran in WWII to depose its pro-Nazi leader and insure a ready oil supply for both the British and USSR, which isn't mentioned but probably should be...

Secondly, around 2:26, the "documentary" contends that both the CIA and "Israeli Mossad" helped create the SAVAK. The CIA surely trained them to an extent, but I'd like to see evidence that those evil, hook-nosed Jews in Israel "helped" create SAVAK, because right now my bullshit meter is going off...

Nickdfresh
02-19-2012, 04:33 AM
Oh crickey fuck! The discussion on the Iran-Iraq War is such egregious horseshit! I don't feel like going into it now, but what a fucking farcical propagandist piece of shit this thing is...

Maybe they'll have us believe the students in the Green Revolution are all evil, cunning Jew-lovers?

ELVIS
02-20-2012, 03:24 PM
I posted that video already, but the usual pussies called me really bad mean names instead of watching it...

:biggrin:

Seshmeister
02-22-2012, 09:38 PM
This whole Iran thing is a fucking con. Listening to the GOP debate and it's clueless shit. Increase military spending (even more) because Iran could give Hezbollah 'Dirty Bombs' which could go via South America to US cities.

Ludicrous.

Just like the build up to Iraq the US is interpreting every report as proof of the existence of non existent weapons. For example, the International Atomic Energy Agency has concluded: "There is certainly no indication that Iran has nuclear weapons capacity or could have it soon." So The New York Times reported this as "a recent assessment by the IAEA confirms Iran's nuclear program has a military objective".

They misquote Ahmadinnerjacket saying he wants to 'wipe Israel off the map' for the millionth time when he actually said end Zionism which is a different thing. They call him a dictator ignoring the fact that he is a figurehead. The other guy being called 'the supreme leader' is a bit of a fucking clue.

Unchainme
02-22-2012, 09:41 PM
This whole Iran thing is a fucking con. Listening to the GOP debate and it's clueless shit. Increase military spending (even more) because Iran could give Hezbollah 'Dirty Bombs' which could go via South America to US cities.

Ludicrous.

Just like the build up to Iraq the US is interpreting every report as proof of the existence of non existent weapons. For example, the International Atomic Energy Agency has concluded: "There is certainly no indication that Iran has nuclear weapons capacity or could have it soon." So The New York Times reported this as "a recent assessment by the IAEA confirms Iran's nuclear program has a military objective".

You're trusting hicks to deal with those things too.

It'd be like giving a resident of the poorest of the poor in west virginia and telling him to blow up things. He ain't going to know shit.

It ain't happening. And I don't want to serve in a pointless war in bumfuck nowhere in fucking 100 degree plus heat to protect us from that possibility.

Seshmeister
02-22-2012, 09:45 PM
Paul just got booed for saying that there is no proof that Iran has any nuclear weapons.

Unchainme
02-22-2012, 09:46 PM
Paul just got booed for saying that there is no proof that Iran has any nuclear weapons.

He's exactly right.

I don't agree with him entirely, but he's won me over on some of his stuff.

I'd be nice if he was just a weee bit more stable on various gov't matters, ie dept. of education, etc.

Seshmeister
02-22-2012, 09:50 PM
These other candidates are desperately trying to frighten people about Iran because they think that will help them politically.

Unchainme
02-22-2012, 09:51 PM
These other candidates are desperately trying to frighten people about Iran because they think that will help them politically.

it does the opposite for me ;).

I don't want to go war and waste my prime years fighting some bullshit corporate cause.

Nickdfresh
02-23-2012, 07:42 PM

And what is never discussed--by the likes of the mongoloids both in that audience and on stage--is that there is extensive evidence that Israel has potentially over one hundred nukes if not scores more.

Even the pathetic "Iran for Dummies" video doesn't even mention this...

Dr. Love
02-23-2012, 09:03 PM
Even more reason we don't need to protect Israel... they can handle themselves. And I knew you'd come around, Unchainme. You're a smart guy. Read up some more on it, beyond the surface of what RP says. You'll find yourself agreeing more and more!

Seshmeister
02-25-2012, 09:52 AM
You know this may shock some of you but if I had to choose between religious fundamentalists getting access to nuclear weapons I would rather Khamenei got them than Santorum.

ELVIS
02-25-2012, 09:59 AM
I agree with that...

ELVIS
02-25-2012, 10:03 AM
They misquote Ahmadinnerjacket saying he wants to 'wipe Israel off the map' for the millionth time when he actually said end Zionism which is a different thing. They call him a dictator ignoring the fact that he is a figurehead. The other guy being called 'the supreme leader' is a bit of a fucking clue.

I got in an argument in church over this...

Seshmeister
02-25-2012, 11:36 AM
When most of the politicians including it seems, at least 3/4s of the GOP candidates keep just stating these untruths as absolute facts then it's no surprise that your average guy in the local church doesn't know.

The media needs to take some blame for this. Why don't they ask the questions?

ELVIS
02-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Yeah, the guy isn't an idiot and he was making me feel dumb with no proof to back up what I was saying...

The guy believes the news media, but I told him I would provide documentation of what Ahmadinejad really said...

I need to do that...

ELVIS
02-25-2012, 12:03 PM
But what you just posted Sesh is exactly how the majority of people everywhere are controlled with propaganda bullshit...

:elvis:

Seshmeister
02-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Check out the Fox News thread, it's sinister.

Seshmeister
02-25-2012, 02:10 PM
Yeah, the guy isn't an idiot and he was making me feel dumb with no proof to back up what I was saying...

The guy believes the news media, but I told him I would provide documentation of what Ahmadinejad really said...

I need to do that...

Easy to find

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_and_Israel#.22Wiped_off_the_ma p.22_controversy

But even ignoring the translation thing the Iranian government said that there was no threat and also ask the guy if he thought it would be justified for another country to launch an attack on the US based on Joe Biden saying something stupid?

Nickdfresh
02-25-2012, 02:20 PM

I need to do that...

What was his documentation? Rick Sanitation said it?

Seshmeister
02-25-2012, 03:11 PM
Most of the US media and most of the US politicians.

ELVIS
02-25-2012, 04:02 PM
It's just rediculous to believe this Iran propaganda, especially in the light of the WMD lie...

But I know how it looks to the casual observer...

Unchainme
02-26-2012, 06:15 PM
So what are we likely seeing if we do go to war? (god forbid, and please, I'm very anti-war unless the cause is justified, and this one is not)

I can't see the rest of the country going along with this, nor do I see the world being very supportive of it. Fuck, you may see an anti-war movement that would make the late 60's seem like someone protesting against actions in Grenada in the mid 80's.

Europe? They'd hate our ass even more. So, likely we ain't getting the brits or anyone out of the union to team up with us on this, nor the Canucks.

In my view, it weakens our country, which is at pretty low point economic wise, and which in effect furthers Russian and China to become the Superpowers they're now on track to be.

Is there any possible advantages to this at all? It all seems just a giant potential clusterfuck that's best to be left alone.

ELVIS
02-26-2012, 06:39 PM
No, there are no advantages...

And the american people are just pawns in this global chest game...

Choosing Ron Paul and real liberty are our only chances to veer away from this kind of bullshit...

:elvis: