PDA

View Full Version : Rock & Roll Women....Countdowns On TV...

Sweet Irony
02-19-2012, 07:42 PM
I dont care what they say, or how many times they count down...This woman deserves Top 5....

Sweet Irony
02-19-2012, 08:01 PM
Awesome woman of rock!!!!

Unchainme
02-19-2012, 08:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q401R0JtuFw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZXP7kyIv1E&feature=related

if VH1 didn't even give her a mention, the list is invalid in my book.

hambon4lif
02-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Sass Jordan will never make any of these 'lists', and she's got one of the most badass female voices in rock.
That shows you how fucking stupid these VH1 and Rolling Stone lists really are. They're nothing more than a stupid popularity contest.....

SilvioDante
02-20-2012, 06:18 AM
Sass Jordan will never make any of these 'lists', and she's got one of the most badass female voices in rock.
That shows you how fucking stupid these VH1 and Rolling Stone lists really are. They're nothing more than a stupid popularity contest.....

Agreed. I haven't heard that name in a while, but I loved her first album...

sadaist
02-20-2012, 06:28 AM
Pat Benatar?

Always been a big fan. Ever since I was a kid & saw my older sisters posters of her. I think Pat gave me my very 1st boner. And she rocks out with the best of them. Seen her a few times & never been disappointed. Now her daughter gives me a boner.

But I'd still hit Pat like I was down by 3 & the bases were loaded with 2 outs.

Panamark
02-20-2012, 07:15 AM
Another one for Pat Benatar, her first 4 albums in particular.
Top shelf Rock and Roll. I think she gave me boners too back then.
Her and Neil geraldo still sound ok all these years later.

atomicpnk47
02-20-2012, 10:33 AM

I thought her first 2 discs kicked ass especially Rats.