PDA

View Full Version : Our New CD is Done

LoungeMachine
02-21-2012, 05:38 PM
http://www.reverbnation.com/gunsofnevada

Give a listen, let me know what you think.

:gulp:

Our CD Release Party is this weekend, and then we open for GREAT WHITE next month.

Working on tour dates with MALFUNKSHUN now.

gbranton
02-21-2012, 05:39 PM
Which Great White, Jack or Terry?

kwame k
02-21-2012, 05:40 PM
Love it, bro:beers8:

After refilling the coffers after Van Halen last night....I'll be buying this one!

LoungeMachine
02-21-2012, 05:45 PM

Terry.

I've read Jack is trying to put his own GW out there.....

jhale667
02-21-2012, 05:49 PM
Congrats, dude! :beers8:

:guitar:

gbranton
02-21-2012, 05:49 PM
Terry.

I've read Jack is trying to put his own GW out there.....

I saw them last year and thought they were good, got to meet Terry afterwards and thought he was a really nice guy. Great White is always good to the fans.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/304656_2167137977824_1227916335_32472528_3679517_n .jpg

Jack actually has his band together, it's a guitar player who was in Halford and three guys who have been in GW at various times and they sound good. I would go see either version that came around here.

Seshmeister
02-21-2012, 06:01 PM
I saw them last year and thought they were good, got to meet Terry afterwards and thought he was a really nice guy. Great White is always good to the fans.

Bites tongue....

Unchainme
02-21-2012, 06:47 PM
it's pretty good,

but it's no Ace Diamond Expereince ;).

did joe thunder write the lyrics? :D

seriously lounge, sounds great!

LoungeMachine
02-21-2012, 06:56 PM
Thanks grasshopper.....

I like the talk box on "Outlaws"

You just dont hear enough talk box anymore :)

SNIPER
02-21-2012, 06:57 PM
I like it! Nice work!

Seshmeister
02-21-2012, 07:04 PM
Only had a chance to listen to the first two so far but I like it. I'll need to let the SM hear it, this is up her street.

You need to get that first song onto a Tarantino soundtrack...

Seshmeister
02-21-2012, 07:05 PM
Thanks grasshopper.....

I like the talk box on "Outlaws"

You just dont hear enough talk box anymore :)

I blame Bon Jovi for that... :)

fifth element
02-21-2012, 07:08 PM
nice job!! Enjoyed the tunes!

LoungeMachine
02-21-2012, 07:08 PM
I blame Bon Jovi for that... :)

I blame Bon Jovi for everything.....

Hardrock69
02-21-2012, 07:16 PM
Sounds cool!

Way to go!

LoungeMachine
02-23-2012, 03:00 PM

Turns out it is the Jack White's Great White we are playing with....

Should be interesting

kwame k
02-23-2012, 03:02 PM
Awesome....I guess since the White Stripes broke up he needed a gig:headlights:

LoungeMachine
02-23-2012, 03:11 PM
LMAO

Jack Russell.....

Need more coffee :lmao:

gbranton
02-23-2012, 03:15 PM
Turns out it is the Jack White's Great White we are playing with....

Should be interesting

WOW, Everybody is getting into the act, LOL.

Seriously, I've seen some footage of them jamming and they sound pretty good. They should, the guys are all veteran musicians. I am a fan of GW, I really liked their last album, Rising. I hope you guys do well and enjoy your gigs.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/3017_1124074221882_1227916335_30596910_6817453_n.j pg

kwame k
02-23-2012, 03:22 PM
LMAO

Jack Russell.....

Need more coffee :lmao:

3 hour time difference means I'm ahead of the beat this time;)

ELVIS
02-23-2012, 03:46 PM
PBR ??

Sounds like a country-fried, red-neckified version of Kid Rock...:biggrin:

LoungeMachine
02-23-2012, 03:51 PM
PBR ??

Sounds like a country-fried, red-neckified version of Kid Rock...:biggrin:

:)

Thanks

Diamondjimi
02-23-2012, 05:34 PM
Groovin tunes Lounge. Makes me wanna drink large quantities of the demon alcohol when I hear them.

Congrats on the new release. Now get yer ass up to Ontario. We're double billing bro! :thumb:

ELVIS
02-23-2012, 05:40 PM

Thanks

That wasn't a slam BTW...

Nickdfresh
02-23-2012, 05:47 PM
Nice work, diggin' the slight honky tonk bent...

LoungeMachine
02-23-2012, 05:47 PM
That wasn't a slam BTW...

I figured you only heard the first track, which is pretty country. Hey I'm just honored you took the time to give it a listen.

Thanks for that..

LoungeMachine
02-23-2012, 05:48 PM
Nice work, diggin' the slight honky tonk bent...

Thanks man, I wrote the music on Amelia, Please, which was my homage to The Stones.

fourthcoming
02-23-2012, 05:56 PM
Lounge....you don't know me from a hole in the wall....but two thumbs up man. I enjoyed the tracks. Thanks for sharing.

ELVIS
02-23-2012, 05:57 PM
I figured you only heard the first track, which is pretty country. Hey I'm just honored you took the time to give it a listen.

Thanks for that..

No, I listened to all six that were posted...

The last one was the best...Outlaw I think...

:elvis:

LoungeMachine
02-23-2012, 06:06 PM
No, I listened to all six that were posted...

The last one was the best...Outlaw I think...

:elvis:

Nice, thanks man

LoungeMachine
02-23-2012, 06:09 PM
Lounge....you don't know me from a hole in the wall....but two thumbs up man. I enjoyed the tracks. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks alot for that

Appreciate it.

ELVIS
02-23-2012, 06:14 PM
The vocals are kinda extra up front, I think...

LoungeMachine
02-23-2012, 06:15 PM
The vocals are kinda extra up front, I think...

That's funny, because the singer thinks the bass was too loud.... :)

I stayed out of the mix process completely.

chefcraig
02-23-2012, 07:05 PM
Perhaps because it was one of those first few tunes you put up at Reverbnation, "Paint You" still remains my favorite. Simply can't get it out of my head, and has lead toward some rather uncomfortable moments when I donned a pair of earphones and rocked out to it...at a public-use computer, well in view of my boss and some disgruntled patrons. The pisser is, since the new VH album began leaking a while back, everyone has not only more or less gotten used to me doing this, but seem willing enough to tolerate this behavior. Provided of course, that I not over do it.

In any event, the idea that I'm willing to do such a thing merely points to how outstanding I find this album to be. It leans toward the future, yet simultaneously reminds me of a past that was a (seemingly) so much friendlier place. Fine, fine work, brother.

Oh, and sorry I missed your birthday. It's been hell around here lately, which (again) explains why I keep returning to your album.

:yo: :guzzle:

LoungeMachine
02-23-2012, 07:08 PM
Perhaps because it was one of those first few tunes you put up at Reverbnation, "Paint You" still remains my favorite. Simply can't get it out of my head, and has lead toward some rather uncomfortable moments when I donned a pair of earphones and rocked out to it...at a public-use computer, well in view of my boss and some disgruntled patrons. The pisser is, since the new VH album began leaking a while back, everyone has not only more or less gotten used to me doing this, but seem willing enough to tolerate this behavior. Provided of course, that I not over do it.

In any event, the idea that I'm willing to do such a thing merely points to how outstanding I find this album to be. It leans toward the future, yet simultaneously reminds me of a past that was a (seemingly) so much friendlier place. Fine, fine work, brother.

Oh, and sorry I missed your birthday. It's been hell around here lately, which (again) explains why I keep returning to your album.

:yo: :guzzle:

wow

Thank you so much for that, man

kwame k
02-23-2012, 07:22 PM
Thanks man, I wrote the music on Amelia, Please, which was my homage to The Stones.

Amelia, Please.... definitely has an Exile vibe to it! From the Stu type piano honky tonk, to the killer rhythmic interplay and the tasty guitar leads.......as a wise man once said, A stellar production!

4 out 5 star rating*

*would of given it 5 out of 5 but your ego's big enough;)

Guitar Shark
02-23-2012, 07:25 PM
Great stuff T! Good luck.

LoungeMachine
02-23-2012, 07:44 PM
Great stuff T! Good luck.

Thanks, counselor....

Hope to see you on May 5th.

conmee
02-23-2012, 07:50 PM
LM,

Ok, first off you guys are no Steel Panther... but now that's out of the way, the first song on Reverbnation has all the influences you mention as well as reminds me of some of the tunes on the movie soundtrack From Dusk Till Dawn, especially a band called Tito & Tarantula. Of course Man In Black influence is evident. Amelia got a bit of Wallflowers/Stones/SocialDistortion/HonkyTonk and those one hit wonder bastards from the late 80s Georgia Satellites... Bible song, Amelia song, and Outlaws are standout. I like it.

That is all.

Icon.

Julius
02-23-2012, 08:05 PM

I was about to say I had noticed a Stones influence there. And the lyrics hit close to home.

Let me know if you tour anywhere near Denver, I'm always happy to support a fellow Rothie.

LoungeMachine
02-23-2012, 08:18 PM
LM,

Ok, first off you guys are no Steel Panther... but now that's out of the way, the first song on Reverbnation has all the influences you mention as well as reminds me of some of the tunes on the movie soundtrack From Dusk Till Dawn, especially a band called Tito & Tarantula. Of course Man In Black influence is evident. Amelia got a bit of Wallflowers/Stones/SocialDistortion/HonkyTonk and those one hit wonder bastards from the late 80s Georgia Satellites... Bible song, Amelia song, and Outlaws are standout. I like it.

That is all.

Icon.

I'm out of Thanks Buttons today.....

Or you'd get 2

You pretty much nailed us, right down to the GS reference.....

LoungeMachine
02-23-2012, 08:19 PM
I was about to say I had noticed a Stones influence there. And the lyrics hit close to home.

Let me know if you tour anywhere near Denver, I'm always happy to support a fellow Rothie.

I will man, we are hitting the road this summer

And thanks.

Guitar Shark
02-23-2012, 08:23 PM
It also evokes memories of another Seattle band I used to really enjoy - a Gerald Collier project called Deer Whistle. Good stuff all around.

Matt White
02-23-2012, 08:29 PM
Nicely done Lung.........

I'm digging "Adios King"......

Main riff has a CHEAP TRICK twist to it...in the best possible way....

yup...Dan Baird would approve....

It's like the Drive-Bye Truckers discovered distortion & Whiskey!!!

LoungeMachine
02-23-2012, 08:57 PM
Nicely done Lung.........

I'm digging "Adios King"......

Main riff has a CHEAP TRICK twist to it...in the best possible way....

yup...Dan Baird would approve....

It's like the Drive-Bye Truckers discovered distortion & Whiskey!!!

Nice,
May I use that quote in our EPK?

Love it

chefcraig
02-23-2012, 09:06 PM
Shortly after Skynyrd's plane went down in that senseless crash, MCA Records released Skynyrd's First & Last. It was to be their first album, but for one reason or another (depending on who and what you want to believe) it was inexplicably shelved, and their second album became their debut. For me, it's an essential if not the best album the band ever made, and was only improved upon when it was expanded with seven or eight more tracks sometime in the latter half of the 1990s.

I really have an urge right now to take about 6 GON tunes, a handful of the Skynyrd songs, two or three each from the Atlanta Rhythm Section and Blackfoot, "Freeborn Man" by the Outlaws, the Texas Tornadoes' "Is Anybody Going To San Antone?", the Drive By Truckers' "Space City", an obscure Ozark Mountain Daredevils cut called "If You Wanna Get To Heaven" and the Elvin Bishop song that has the poofter from the Jefferson Starship singing on it, wrapping the whole ball of wax together with crazy glue and duct tape, thus creating the world's most bad-assed Southern Rock/Tex-Mex mix tape ever heard.

Lead off track? Duh. "Amelia, Please." :rockit2:

LoungeMachine
02-23-2012, 09:20 PM
:appl:

Kind words, Chef.......

That's some big company y'all done rolled us up with......

Matt White
02-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Nice,
May I use that quote in our EPK?

Love it Of course....but I should have added...."and learned to KICK ASS."

WACF
02-23-2012, 10:04 PM
Very good...this would kick ass live with some beers.

You make it up north...I'm there!

LoungeMachine
02-23-2012, 10:44 PM
http://www.examiner.com/alternative-music-in-seattle/guns-of-nevada-cd-release-friday-2-24-at-flights-everett

DlocRoth
02-24-2012, 12:45 AM
Damn, Lounge..... this is fairly smokin!

"Outlaws" is sweet! But I'm with Matt on this one. "Adios King" is the shit.

Well played, sir!

LoungeMachine
02-28-2012, 01:41 PM
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/gunsofnevada2

Catfish
02-28-2012, 01:56 PM
I don't know who you are, Lounge Machine, but I seem to recall calling you Lounge Latrine numerous times years ago and thinking you were a real sack of shit. But this is great, great stuff. Congrats. I may need to buy this thing. Or you could just sent me a free one :baaa:

LoungeMachine
02-28-2012, 01:58 PM
Thanks Cuntfish

Catfish
02-28-2012, 02:20 PM
What's your role in the band?

private parts
02-28-2012, 02:26 PM
Man! That's some shit kicking, whiskey drinking, gun shootin tunes there boy!
I here a little Soc Distortion , Ramones, Jason and the Scorchers and maybe a little of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfVuyd2uU5k&skipcontrinter=1

Great Job!

LoungeMachine
02-28-2012, 02:35 PM
What's your role in the band?

Bass on the CD, Bass and backing vox live, wrote the music for Amelia.

conmee
02-28-2012, 02:45 PM
Bass on the CD, Bass and backing vox live, wrote the music for Amelia.

Bro, that's awesome you chose to come out in a song! Definitely the gayest and touchy/feeliest song of the bunch. Sadly, it's my favorite which likely says something about me as well.

Seriously, great work!

Very cool to have at least a few talented fuckers on this site.

That is all.

Icon~

LoungeMachine
02-28-2012, 02:47 PM
I wrote it while thinking of our late night chats here, Cokemee....

ThrillsNSpills
03-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Congrats Lounge.
Love the slide and drums on Bible and my Gun.
sounds like the band is into Fender.
Reminds me of Sticky Fingers era Stones and Georgia Satellites.
good call to avoid Ace Diamond soloing styles.
Hope it does well for you.

LoungeMachine
03-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Thanks Thrills!!!

Yes, Sticky Fingers is a huge influence.

It's all Tele and LP on this one....

Up on itunes now http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/songs-in-the-key-of-whiskey/id506333465

Panamark
03-04-2012, 05:58 AM
It doesnt suck :)

More stones than a calcium ridden kidney, but
enough other elements to label it more than just stones influenced.
Amelia Please guitar riff reminds me of honky tonk woman era stones.
Homeage noted, your playing also.

I get the feeling listening to this that you guys would Rock
live, and that the recording maybe short of capturing the complete energy.

Its more than standard Southern Country Rock, something unique in
there for sure. I would love to hear you guys live while knocking back some
shots.

I liked 300 miles as I could hear you clearly over the acoustic, Lounge.

Fave track "Outlaws" that would be a ripper live :)

Yes I did get that far down the preview list !

Good show ole chap !

LoungeMachine
03-04-2012, 07:57 PM
:lmao:

Thanks Marky...that's exactly what we were aiming for.....not to suck.

Appreciate and respect your critiques....

sadaist
03-04-2012, 08:09 PM
It doesnt suck :)

I would love to hear you guys live while knocking back some
shots.

Good show ole chap !

Would be fun for sure. Imagine a club packed with all Roth Army members. Rowdy as fuck. Lounge, you better put up one of those cages so we can throw stuff at you. Not that the music is bad, I just always wanted to do that. RAWR!

LoungeMachine
03-25-2012, 12:59 AM
New Management Deal being announced Monday...

http://spoondogentertainment.com/guns-of-nevada/

Kristy
03-25-2012, 01:38 AM
'Lounge Sponges Off His Girlfriend for Five Years'

Thanks, I'll look for it in the cut out bin real soon.

ashstralia
03-25-2012, 01:48 AM
kristy, ever thought of getting together with elvis? you could have little hate parties every day.

Nitro Express
03-25-2012, 01:52 AM
Kristy could beat Elvis with her riding crop and when he hollers the safety word she would ignore it.

Kristy
03-26-2012, 04:45 PM
I'm pretty good at following safety words - then again, I do like to push the threshold of pain on a subject for as long as I can; I enjoy seeing how pain can make certain people modify their behavior.

http://www.demask.com/images/popups/styles/CD_01_HU%20004-NELL%2051_.JPG

No amount of therapy is ever going to change that.

LoungeMachine
03-28-2012, 12:02 AM
We'll be at The Roxy on June 7th for anyone in the LA area.

Love to meet you.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LNfhBpsov1s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LNfhBpsov1s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

sadaist
03-28-2012, 01:07 AM

lol...dummy. Announcing in an open public thread? Now Ace is gonna show up in full devil Dio funeral costume and with a jug of homemade party liquor.

LoungeMachine
03-28-2012, 01:18 AM
lol...dummy. Announcing in an open public thread? Now Ace is gonna show up in full devil Dio funeral costume and with a jug of homemade party liquor.

Would that not be classic?

I'll put him on the guest list even....... :)

sadaist
03-28-2012, 01:31 AM
Damn dude. You will be down here in LA 2 days before the VH show at Staples Center. You gonna try to go?

LoungeMachine
03-28-2012, 01:36 AM
Can't man....

We're in SF the next night, and then Portland....

sadaist
03-28-2012, 01:44 AM
Can't man....

We're in SF the next night, and then Portland....

Damn. No down time at all. I doubt you get more than 3 hours sleep each night. Rough few days....but crazy fun. I got to be up on stage with a band once to just do some very basic background rhythm one night. Maybe 150 people in the bar. But holy shit was it fun. Nothing like being up on the stage with all eyes & ears on you & actually playing the music that is making everyone groove. Professional musicians got it fucking good.

I got laid that night too like a rock star!

(yeah, was my girlfriend of 4 years.......but still)

LoungeMachine
03-28-2012, 01:48 AM
Oh yeah......I think I remember her......

lol

LoungeMachine
04-02-2012, 02:54 PM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XyiEawbaYSk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XyiEawbaYSk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

From our show with Jack Russell's Great White 3.31.12

Kristy
04-02-2012, 10:23 PM
"Bring my Bible, bring my songbook of endless cliches..."

LoungeMachine
04-02-2012, 11:53 PM
"Bring my Bible, bring my songbook of endless cliches..."

Oh Kristy, I knew you'd have a pithy take. [just didn't figure you'd need to take a second swing and edit it]

Trust me when I say I'm fine with you mocking, disdaining, and loathing us :)

You're not exactly our prime demo we're after.

However, that being said, pulling the CLICHE CARD is pretty funny, considering....

But it's okay.

I'm just thrilled you continue to come back and read every post, watch every vid, listen to every song, and try and bait me.

7 Billion people on this planet, I'm fine checking you off in the "wont purchase" category.

But I'm having a blast.....and I like what we do. And we're doing alright.

If we play Denver this summer, be a dear and come say hi. I'd love to meet you and buy you a very strong drink.

T.

LoungeMachine
04-02-2012, 11:56 PM
Oh, and bring the riding crop.....our drummer is kind of a freak....

You two will get along just fine...

PETE'S BROTHER
04-03-2012, 12:09 AM

i believe he had stockpiles of 2liter jugs of fruit punch...

LoungeMachine
04-03-2012, 12:14 AM
Page 3

hehehehe.....

Diamondjimi
04-03-2012, 01:58 AM
Any plans on heading this way Lounge?
Lemme know, I've got connections.

LoungeMachine
04-03-2012, 02:01 AM

Not yet man.....

Nothing east of Montana confirmed.

But if we do, you know you're my first call :)

I really want to hit Colorado now though......... ;)

Kristy
04-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Oh Kristy, I knew you'd have a pithy take.

Trust me when I say I'm fine with you mocking, disdaining, and loathing us :)

You're not exactly our prime demo we're after.

However, that being said, pulling the CLICHE CARD is pretty funny, considering....

But it's okay.

I'm just thrilled you continue to come back and read every post, watch every vid, listen to every song, and try and bait me.

7 Billion people on this planet, I'm fine checking you off in the "wont purchase" category.

But I'm having a blast.....and I like what we do. And we're doing alright.

If we play Denver this summer, be a dear and come say hi. I'd love to meet you and buy you a very strong drink.

T.

Oh goody. I gathered for a person who loves to argue as much as you do to at least have songs that are a bit more entertaining, original and most of all, cerebral. You like a cross between Lynyrd Skynyrd and every trailer trash who has ever been on 'Cops.' Little did I know that bands such as this do "okay." I sit corrected. I mean, after all, doing okay enough to sell an estimated 693,981,088,412 CD's really puts me in my place. Who knew all it takes is some cliches and worn out machismo? By the way, who is your "prime demo"? Larry The Cable guy? NASCAR fans? The cast of Glee?

Kristy
04-03-2012, 11:25 AM

Yeah, like cable TV and Broadband internet in his mother's basement. You're going far, Lounge.

LoungeMachine
04-03-2012, 01:02 PM

Feel better now?

chefcraig
04-03-2012, 01:07 PM
I thought that sounding like "a cross between Lynyrd Skynyrd and every trailer trash who has ever been on COPS" was more or less the entire point of the thrust in the first place.
http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html)

jhale667
04-03-2012, 01:15 PM

Love to meet you.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LNfhBpsov1s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LNfhBpsov1s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This is gonna be fun! :baaa:

Kristy
04-03-2012, 02:08 PM

Feel better now?

Yes, thanks.

LoungeMachine
04-03-2012, 02:22 PM
I thought that sounding like "a cross between Lynyrd Skynyrd and every trailer trash who has ever been on COPS" was more or less the entire point of the thrust in the first place.
http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/facebook-smileys.html)

Someone at the Great White show approached me and said we sounded like a cross between Johnny Cash and TSOL. Ha.

We're not "cerebral" by choice. Go listen to Rush or math rock if that's your thang.

I just love that she cares enough to keep talking about us. :)

jhale667
04-03-2012, 02:24 PM
She's smitten, dude. :hee:

LoungeMachine
04-03-2012, 02:28 PM
And what about the song "Aint No Story?"

We reference Mahatma Ghandi!!

lol

chefcraig
04-03-2012, 02:34 PM
We're not "cerebral" by choice. Go listen to Rush or math rock if that's your thang.

Exactly. I've always subscribed to the "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes ya don't" philosophy when listening to music. Occasionally, I'm going to get fed up with the boneheads in Yes lecturing me not to kill the whales, so in order to balance things out, out comes the vodka and the Georgia Satellites or you guys. If I then wish to get totally drunk and somewhat misty-eyed, I'll dig out my Faces boxed-set. Just stay away from Jackson Browne or Neil Young when you are in that state of mind. Sweet Jesus, you'll find yourself looking for razor blades or anything with a sharp edge.

kwame k
04-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Someone at the Great White show approached me and said we sounded like a cross between Johnny Cash and TSOL. Ha.

I just love that she cares enough to keep talking about us. :)

She's devoting more time and effort into your band than we have and we're your friends;)

She at least deserves a free t-shirt or something!

PETE'S BROTHER
04-03-2012, 09:40 PM
i wanna shirt

Kristy
04-03-2012, 10:46 PM
She at least deserves a free t-shirt or something!

Why with all their talent maybe they can do a cover of 'Sussudio' by Phil Collins!

kwame k
04-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Shit!

That was the lead-off single on my new CD:pullinghair:

PETE'S BROTHER
04-03-2012, 11:06 PM
who's playin' drums? ;)

kwame k
04-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Used a machine......now that I'm a real musician, I realize that drummers are impossible to work with;)

ZahZoo
04-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Ok, I'm a little late to the party... excellent piece of work!!

Every song just has that well marinated in whiskey, beer, pussy and smoke with a cool swagger and hell be damned attitude!! My favorite kind of band and music. Y'all are tight, balanced but with just enough edge to be dangerous... the performance quality reeks of bar-band experience... probably smells like it most the time too!! ;)

I like it. Reminds me a lot of the Southern/Hard rock band I played in back in the early 80's. Lot of deep rooted influences and nods to some of the old masters, but with a cool modern twist and sound.

Only puzzling thing Lounge... based on your postings here... you're too damned cerebral and smart to be a bass player!! WTF?