PDA

View Full Version : Some amazing banking fraud starting to surface.

Nitro Express
02-22-2012, 03:34 PM
There have also been some big court cases filed in US Federal court regarding similar schenanigans. We really have to take over these banks and crack them open and follow the money trails. We really could clean the world up if we did this.

Seshmeister
02-22-2012, 05:17 PM
This is weird, I don't think he is a nut.

Nitro Express
02-23-2012, 01:05 AM
He's not a nut. The same story has been surfacing in lawsuits here. It has not been addressed in our government as far as I know. I think the Federal Reserve Bank has created a lot of funny money under the table and sending it to commercial banks. The huge numbers of money involved would probably mean this money is going to pay off derivative losses. Once you get the funny money into regular accounts it becomes real. The trick is to hide the amounts. This is why they have been breaking the registration rules. Large amounts of money need to be registered with the US Treasury Department or the Bank of England. There are rules in place to keep this sort of thing from happening and the rules are being broken.

In short, it looks like the Federal Reserve Bank and commercial banks worldwide have been running a HUGE ponzi scheme to pay their derivative losses off which are bigger than the real economy and bigger than any public bailout. To keep the scheme going they have to pass on some of the burdon to the taxpayer over several generations. I figure it will take about three centuries to pay off our current debt.

If you have been following the situation with the Euro countries are saying the debt is fraud and they aren't going to pay. The countries with the bought off politicians pay.

This is huge and interesting enough our press is not covering it nor have I seen the government doing anything about it. It basically is the difference of living under centuries of debt or erasing it off the books, arresting those involved and moving forward.

The ponzi schemes are so huge money wise it's hard to believe but the truth is Trillions of dollars off the books have been made and transferred into real accounts. You can buy a lot of press and politicians with that and take a lot over with that. I think this is what has happened. The scam is bigger than anyone would have imagined and now it's surfacing. Pieces of it anyways.

Central banking needs to be an open public utility with public statements. The Federal Reserve is a closed bank and very secret. There lies the problem. As long as Joe Public can get some paper money and buy something with it, he's cool and he doesn't think beyond that. Meanwhile below the surface all sorts of stuff goes on. The problem is they get greedy and the small fish in on it get greedy and the fraud snowballs to the point to where they no longer can cover it. This is what is happening.

Seshmeister
02-23-2012, 01:11 AM
Meanwhile today our Prime minister was having a meeting about how to encourage gay footballers to come out and you have the ludicrous agenda of the GOP primaries...

Nitro Express
02-23-2012, 01:17 AM
Yup. Stories about nothing. Keep the public distracted and keep them arguing with each other over small shit. The classic divide and conquer strategy. Homosexuality and religion are always handy topics to ruffle the feathers with.

Nitro Express
02-23-2012, 01:24 AM
The real question is the UK and the US really broke? Nope. Both our economies have been outsourced to a large degree. Both were once huge manufactures. If anything both countries have been infiltrated and robbed because that's where the wealth was. I think what the crooks didn't see was Asia coming on line as fast as is did. They slowed Japan down through their central bank but they can't control the rest of Asia. The Asians want their money back and basically, that is who started to crack this scam open if you read the lawsuits about it here. A lot of gold was moved into the Federal Reserve system in the 1930's from the imperial Chinese to keep the Japanese from getting it. The bonds came due in the 1990's and the FED refused to pay. The case went to the Hague and the FED lost. It still hasn't paid. It's a shit load of money and the Taiwanese want it in gold and not paper. So now they are issuing public lawsuits to bring attention to the problem and with that it's opening up all the other fraud the FED has been involved in.

It's also exposing the United Nations as a key participator in the fraud. You can move a lot of bonds and other assets around and not get busted due to diplomatic immunity and being right in one of the world's biggest banking centers is quite convenient.

Seshmeister
02-23-2012, 07:06 AM
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee43/Seshmeister/tumblr_lkzwfuHtjd1qfg75to1_500.jpg

Nitro Express
02-27-2012, 04:42 PM
The only debt I have is my mortgage and my bank balances run in the positive. I live in the state that has the best credit rating in the country and no state income tax. Please don't compare me to the Americans in California or New York.

Hardrock69
02-27-2012, 09:56 PM
What we need to do is enslave all the Republicans, then sell them to an alien race to be used to clean toilets on star cruisers.

We could use the revenue to pay off the National Debt inside 5 years.

Nitro Express
02-27-2012, 10:08 PM
What we need to do is enslave all the Republicans, then sell them to an alien race to be used to clean toilets on star cruisers.

We could use the revenue to pay off the National Debt inside 5 years.

The Republican Party is a toilet and it hasn't been cleaned in years.

Hardrock69
02-27-2012, 11:10 PM
I said at some point...perhaps around 2008....I feel sorry for Republicans.....the idiots who give the Republican Party a bad name are the ones who always end up being the front-runners in the elections.

Why is this?

I mean, I know many rational, intelligent people who are Republicans, right Nitro?

Why is it that only the biggest assholes with the least amount of concern for the human race and the least intelligence end up being the Republican nominees?

Ron Paul is the first Republican I have seen in decades who actually seems to be a sensible candidate.

But because he is an intellectual....because he actually appears to have SOME common sense....the Republicans will not nominate him for the Republican Candidate.......

An ENTIRE POLITICAL PARTY....with a LOT OF INTELLIGENT PEOPLE....continue to shoot themselves in the foot by trying to elect morons.....and the only way they seem to be able to succeed is if the candidate is a former VP who was formerly head of the CIA, or, his father was......and who is able to steal the election because he is too fucking stupid to be able to win honestly (relatively speaking).

There is a great thesis called "The Basic Laws Of Human Stupidity", which says amongst all the information presented, that the amount of damage a stupid person can do to the public at large is directly proportionate to the amount of power held by that stupid person. GW Bush is a perfect example.

http://cantrip.org/stupidity.html