PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Ad Makes Me Laugh.....

Hardrock69
02-25-2012, 03:59 AM
Perusing CL just now here in Gnashville......first time I have seen this sort of ad in Cuntry Music Tayown-uh USA:

http://nashville.craigslist.org/tfr/2868441707.html

Fluffer needed (Nashville)
Date: 2012-02-24, 10:54AM CST
Reply to: gt7pg-2868441707@job.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Looking for friendly female. Will not be on camera.
Reply with info if interested. Please send phone # & a photo if possible.
Thanks

Compensation: 30 an hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

PostingID: 2868441707

If Katydid were still around I would volunteer her services to these people. :hee:

Seshmeister
02-25-2012, 09:34 AM
Could be one for Operation GNASH©®™... :biggrin:

ELVIS
02-25-2012, 10:43 AM
What category were you searching in to find that, 69 ??

:biggrin:

Sarge
02-25-2012, 11:18 AM
What category were you searching in to find that, 69 ??

:biggrin:

nashville craigslist > jobs > tv/film/video/radio jobs

sadaist
02-25-2012, 11:46 AM
I'll pay $30 for an hour of some fluffing.

ELVIS
02-25-2012, 12:06 PM
Hmmm...

So is a listing like that legal ??

sadaist
02-26-2012, 10:56 AM
Hmmm...

So is a listing like that legal ??

I'm always confused by how you can pay a girl you don't know to make a video of her sucking your dick and post it on the internet as a business. But if you just pay her to suck your dick it's prostitution.

Look how many websites are just regular guys that go out or place an ad, find some young money starved girls, and pay them to have sex & be filmed. The ones called (POV) Point Of View...1 guy filming the girl doing stuff. The guy stays anonymous by not having his face on camera. Basically it's just a guy paying girls for sex. but he films it & slaps it on the net and suddenly it becomes legal? AND to top it off he might make money on it. (But these guys aren't doing it for the money...be honest)

Weird.

How do I get started?

Seshmeister
02-26-2012, 12:26 PM
Answer the advert? :)

Hardrock69
02-27-2012, 12:30 AM
You know, that is something interesting I had not thought of. The job is of itself, prostitution. Never mind that it is a necessary part of adult film production, but that ad could just as easily be some fat bald neaqrsighted 50-year-old with bad body odor and a speech impediment just wanting to pay some bitch to suck his dick.....

Then again, knowing how the vice squad works in this town, it could be a sting operation.

Heh...it is a moot point anyway...seems I saw it before it got tagged for removal. :hee:

This posting has been flagged for removal. [?]
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

sadaist
02-27-2012, 06:38 AM
Answer the advert? :)

Fuck you. Smart ass.

:lmao: