PDA

View Full Version : You All Sound Like A Bunch Of Housewives Whose Husband Is Out Fucking A Young Hot Pie

hitch1969©
06-16-2004, 10:19 PM
N HAGAR!!!

Let me tell you fellas this... I havent seen so much FUCKIN bellyachin' since my ex-wife had that tupperware party and I came home WAYSTED with a hot young 14-year old chick's poonanner smelling on my fingers, face, and small yet virile hitchCOCK©.

Talk about your SOUR GRAPES™. You know, all the Hagarists are laughing at us here at the Goddammned Motherfucking Diamond David Lee Roth Army - as well they FUCKING should.

All these lame ass threads just SCREAM "Insecurity™!!!" It just tells me, hitch1969© that Van Hagar is doing better than you'd have ever expected and this is your way of dealing with that - acting out like women scorned. That's just sad, because if Van Hagar was as bad as you all claim... you'd be so bored to death and ignore the VH reunion. And yes... Van Hagar IS Van Halen. Watch Sam and the boys prove it to you all summer, you menstrual drips.

Personally, I am enjoying several sites lately because I am just SO DISGUSTED with all the ROTH RIFF RAFF hangers on that post bullshit here all day. Hey, I like Roth as much as the next Halenist, or even Sarge himself... dont get me wrong... but you motherfuckers act like you wanna suck his FRIGGIN COCK for godsake. You act like Diamond Dave's Little Internet Bitches!!!!

Not since the WHacko Jacko™ boards and all the hot and fine 14 year old pussy that post incessantly about their "reality" have I seen this multitiude of psychotic hosebag groupie action. Trust me, for give or take 1000 reasons, I can tell you that those chicks are fucking WHACKO despite the fuckability factor. It's like that old tale, of the dude and the sea... and the Sirens™ are tempting the dude to crash his boat into the rocks because he is so blinded by pussy. And you fags look just as stupid as that dude that ended up in Ahab's butt as you long for Roth's MOBY DICK™.

Well last I heard, Eminem tells me that Moby® is a 33 year old faggot. Personally, I eats tha pussy... I eats tha butt... I eats IT ALL. I like me some preggerCHICK™ milk squirting on me as I jerk off. These are just things about me that I cannot change as you cannot change the GAY stuff about yourselves.

So I take to the way of my Christian Rock bretheren on that FM station out of Denver, and I forgive you all for these sins, but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, man... do you have to look so GAY when you go at this shit?

I told you that I was going to wipe out all the Van Hagar negativity and I mean this. It's called "toughlove" you homos, and it's JUST a behavior that can be extincted with the correct therapy. You don't have to long for Diamond Dave's pole on the internet all day... you can be Up For Breakfast As you're Learning to See. It's about Time that I gave back to the site that has given SO MUCH to moi.

VIVA VAN HAGAR!!!!

motherfuckers!!!

BREASTS!!

=h to the h to the h=

hitch1969©
06-16-2004, 10:25 PM
who is hitch1969?

Sarge's Little Helper
06-16-2004, 10:25 PM
who is hitch1969?

hitch1969 is the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don\'t. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!

hitch1969©
06-16-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
hitch1969 is the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don\'t. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!

That's motherfucking Van Hagar® POSITIVITY™ for ya!!!

fuck yeah!

=h=

hitch1969©
06-16-2004, 10:42 PM
someone STICKY this motherfucking work of art like the franchise ****** earns!!!

MOTHERFUCK!!!

I AM GETTING FUCKING PISSED OFF HERE GODMOTHERFUCKING DAMMIT!!!!

GET THIS ****** A FUCKING STICK!!!

STICK THIS MOTHERFUCKER AL:READY!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Chris
06-16-2004, 10:43 PM
Come on Hitch....give us a break!

How can us Dave or the gravers compete when Van Hagar pulls out "When It's Love" as the encore? Who'd a thunk it? Pure genious I must say!

I think we'll all eventually come to grips with the reality that Van Hagar actually was superior. ;)

Terry
06-16-2004, 10:47 PM
Man, to think this guy is a moderator here.

hitch1969©
06-16-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Chris

How can us Dave or the gravers compete when Van Hagar pulls out "When It's Love" as the encore. And who'd a thunk it? Pure genious I must say!

I think we'll all evenually come to grips with the reality that Van Hagar actually was superior. ;)

Chris, that is VAN HAGAR POSITIVITY and you've really changed your attitude for the better.

I am proud of you, son.

I hope the others can learn from your stellar example, and VIVA VAN FUCKING HAGAR my "David Lee or The Grave It Be" brother.

Amen,

=brother hitch=

hitch1969©
06-16-2004, 10:50 PM

How can us Dave or the gravers compete when Van Hagar pulls out "When It's Love" as the encore. And who'd a thunk it? Pure genious I must say!

I think we'll all evenually come to grips with the reality that Van Hagar actually was superior. ;)

Chris, that is VAN HAGAR POSITIVITY and you've really changed your attitude for the better.

I am proud of you, son.

I hope the others can learn from your stellar example, and VIVA VAN FUCKING HAGAR my "David Lee or The Grave It Be" brother.

Amen,

=brother hitch=

p.s. - you are a boy, aren't you?

Chris
06-16-2004, 10:53 PM
Hitch, I feel better all ready.

First thing tomorrow, I'm going to go out and buy a pair of brand new shoes and walk like someone else. ;)

hitch1969©
06-16-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Man, to think this guy is a moderator here.

Terry... pack up your fudge and take a long walk GOODBYE.

You're banned, motherfucker.

Now, WHO ELSE wants to FUCK with the franchise negro???

Let's turn around those bad attitudes, you sissy boy cock gobbling butt dancers!! DOn't be like pretty boy Terry. It's just not worth it.

BREASTS!!

=h=

ThrillsNSpills
06-16-2004, 10:56 PM
How can us Dave or the gravers compete when Van Hagar pulls out "When It's Love" as the encore? Who'd a thunk it? Pure genious I must say!

Yeah but at that point we won't know the difference between shit and applesauce. It's called senility. ;)

Terry
06-16-2004, 11:01 PM
Wow. Banned by Hitch again (yawn).

Ever notice how every time Hitch posts he says anyone who digs Roth and not Van Hagar wants to suck Dave's dick? Sublimated homoerotic desires for Dave much, hitch? Walk your ass over to the links and stay there.

hitch1969©
06-17-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Terry
Wow. Banned by Hitch again (yawn).

Ever notice how every time Hitch posts he says anyone who digs Roth and not Van Hagar wants to suck Dave's dick? Sublimated homoerotic desires for Dave much, hitch? Walk your ass over to the links and stay there.

Terry, you're banned. Don't fucking post anymore or there will be consequences that we take to the grave it be with David Lee.

You fucking butt pirate.

Yawn all you want. I guess that when you've had that many dudes in your backside, it really doesnt hurt too much anymore. Yes, yawn away you bored homosexual. You hate Sammy Hagar because you WANT Sammy Hagar.

Well CAN'T HAVE HIM cuz he's MINE ALL MINE!!!

uh uh uh uh uhuh uh uh uhuhuhuhuhuhuh

you homo.

BONERS!!

=h=

hitch1969©
06-17-2004, 01:38 AM
Hitch, I feel better all ready.

First thing tomorrow, I'm going to go out and buy a pair of brand new shoes and walk like someone else. ;)

WHooooo Can you feel The Static???
...so many contacts being made!!!

You 'lil UP FRONT FANTIC, you :)

hitch is proud of Chris. Yes, someday you will moderate the great internet site called hitchWORLD©.

Mark my words and this I GUARANTEE.

Anyone remember my superbowl guarantee?????

Well I FUCKING DELIVERED, baybeeee!!!!

VAN HAGAR are the world champions ONCE AGAIN!!!

Come, kneel at the mighty throne of VAN HAGAR, on tour 2004, as sponsored by hitchWORLD©.

Feels SO good... Feels SO nice!

When Love Walks in, 5150 style~!~!!

oh yeah baybeee that is the shit that 'ol #2 hitch1969© is talking about.

VIVA VAN HAGAR!!

=h=

hitch1969©
06-17-2004, 02:17 AM
did I mention that I HATE FULL BUNG's FUCKING GUTS???

also VIVA VAN HAGAR, motherfuckers!!!

YEAH!!!

=h=

kennyboy
06-17-2004, 02:29 AM
Look who pulled his head out of his ass long enough to write up a few silly posts.

HOW FAGGITY!

VAN HAGAR LOVES COCK!

thefive
06-17-2004, 03:16 AM
HAGAR IS SO FAT.

thefive
06-17-2004, 03:17 AM
Sammy Hagar, one of the most incredible turn-offs known to mankind—diabolical.

Henry Rollins

thefive
06-17-2004, 03:23 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56139

Bill Lumbergh
06-17-2004, 03:29 AM
Cool graphic...........

thefive
06-17-2004, 03:34 AM
You and I Bill hehe with our Sammy words and photos. hehe

thefive
06-17-2004, 03:35 AM
I really liked what Henry Rollins said about Sammy. He has some balls to write that in a book. Good for him.

Cathedral
06-17-2004, 03:48 AM
I don't give a rats fucking ass which era people like when it comes to VH.
The difference is who knows the difference between the fucking era's and i can clearly see that we all call Van Halen by it's rightful name and Van Hagar by it's rightful name.

Once you have this distinction down (as you do hitch) there is no argument worth arguing.

To me, it's all about a Dave/Halen Reunion which didn't happen, oh well, there is still time to jump on Britney, er, a, The Britney Train, er, a...Fuck it, she's got a nice fine ass that is worth plugging and a mouth worth shutting the fuck up.

The one thing that cannot be disputed in this whole fucked up mess is that the first 6 Van Halen albums are the creme of the crop in musicianship and superior class and cannot be compared to any Van Hagar album.
If it is safe and subdued music you want? This Tour is for you.
If it is the bombastic, off the wall, ass kicking, long dickin your lady music you want? Get out an album pre 1984 and you are in business.

After this tour i don't ever want to hear anyone say Dave and Ed should kiss and makeup, Dave doesn't need this shit and Edward doesn't deserve the leftover chicks Dave still gets and i hope like hell an Original Halen Reunuion never happens.

Enjoy the show and i hope you choke on your Cabo Wabo Tequila.

Panamark
06-17-2004, 03:54 AM
Im going to sticky this so everyone can tell you to fuck off :D

Panamark
06-17-2004, 03:57 AM
And while you are in such a generous mood in giving back to the site that has given you so much, how about posting in your very own forum maybe once a week ?

VAN HAGAR SUCKS !!

Panamark
06-17-2004, 04:01 AM
HEY LOOK EVERYONE.. HUGE TEXT.. HOW BRILLIANT...
VAN HAGAR SUCKS !!

Cathedral
06-17-2004, 04:06 AM
Oooops, I didn't tell him to fuck off....Was i a tad to violent in my remarks?

I won't tell him to fuck off, he's welcome to his opinion as is every other misguided sellout fan in Van Hagar history.

But just remember, people. Dave is not the one this tour will sink and leave in the red once again.
As a matter of fact, he was sippin some fine sauce and plugging some very nice ladies as this abomination left the station.
He'll also be conducting business as usual when this train jumps the track and crashes and burns what's left of Edwards legacy.

We need to remember that what kills Van Hagar will reinforce what was steller and awesome about Dave's Van Halen.
His legacy is safe and untarnished so i see a Van Hagar flop as a great day in Rock and Roll...........

"Wanna hear something even scarier? What if I was in charge" - DLR 1984

Panamark
06-17-2004, 04:10 AM
Sarge's little helper is Od'ing :D

Cathedral
06-17-2004, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Sarge's little helper is Od'ing :D

Great, Jack Daniels for everyone!!!!!

thefive
06-17-2004, 04:37 AM
And while you are in such a generous mood in giving back to the site that has given you so much, how about posting in your very own forum maybe once a week ?

VAN HAGAR SUCKS !!

who are you directing this toward Panamark?

Panamark
06-17-2004, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by thefive
who are you directing this toward Panamark?

C'mon t5 its easy..

Cathedral
06-17-2004, 05:00 AM
LOL, yeah, were talking grade school easy aren't we?

jacksmar
06-17-2004, 08:36 AM
SCREAM Insecurity

Hello Pot! This is kettle. You're black. Cool? Cool.

You keep running Van Shagar lemming, but there is no ground underneath your feet.

That's why you're here. We HIT The Ground Running!!!

But Eddie changes at a whim. Enjoy it. Maybe you'll get lucky enough to have shagar use you a prop on his next solo tour.

Bad Muthafucker
06-17-2004, 09:14 AM
hey hitch, check out mezro's post. i think you'll like it. it's got TONS of hagar negativity in it, and IT'S EVEN ENDORSED BY SARGE HIMSELF! lots of laughs, let me tell ya!

bru87tr
06-17-2004, 09:37 AM
WHAT ARE YOU CELEBRATING ???????

van hagar TOUR IS DOWN THE TOILET ALREADY. TIME IS ON OUR SIDE AND van hagar HAS MADE NO SPLASH OF ANY KIND AND EVERYONE KNOWS THERE IS NO INTEREST IN spermmy swallow hagar.

keep dreaming bitch, i mean hitch. lol

keep dreaming hagar bitches.

thefive
06-17-2004, 09:54 AM
C'mon t5 its easy..

Sorry I was really tired last night. I came home from a long day.

Sarge's Little Helper
06-17-2004, 09:54 AM
Sorry I was really tired last night. I came home from a long day.

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />

lms
06-17-2004, 10:51 AM
Dave or the Grave!

I am sick and tired of not being able to log onto this site because of the spam fans clogging up the works with thier huggy kissy touchy feely fucking crap about how great Van Hagar is. Spam has a site, Van Halen has a site, let them go there. And Hitch is more than welcome to visit them for as long as he wants-

Is it possible to limit how many sheep are on line at a time?

JCOOK
06-17-2004, 10:51 AM
TICKETS TO VAN HAGAR-$90
METHAMPHETIMINE FOR CONCERT-$20
WATCHING ROY MAKING AN ASS OUT OF HIMSELF AND DRIVING THIS TRAINWRECK-PRICELESS

Bad Muthafucker
06-17-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by bru87tr
keep dreaming bitch, i mean hitch.

AWESOME!!!! LMFAO!!

Fabulous Shadow
06-17-2004, 12:30 PM
Hitch is kickin ass...
http://stephan.brachet.free.fr/sport/fight/gifs/utdiv29.gif

ZahZoo
06-17-2004, 12:36 PM
Hitch nailed it... the insecurity has converted most of the bandwagoneers to whiney pathetic butt pirates and cocksuckers!!

So much interest from the alleged and self-proclaimed disinterested equates into one simple thing... obsession. Where there's smoke there's fire... where there's obsession there's passion with a glossy coat of psychosis wrapped around it.

In simple terms most of you have fallen in love with Van Hagar and your denial is too thinly veiled in the smokescreen of hatred. In order to hate... you have to care. Deny that?

Fear not though... the Oxygen channel will be on-site shortly to produce a documentary film of the Mentalpausal Scorned Women at the DLR Army... tentatively titled Velvetta Doucebags - The Tale of a Bitch Turned Butt Pirate!! They are in negotiations for syndication on the Lifetime channel as well... Stay tuned and keep the PMS meds close by!!

Fabulous Shadow
06-17-2004, 01:01 PM
ok ZZ I think that's pushing it. It's simple really. They LOVE Dave, they want DAVE in VH and they arn't open to anything else. I think that's cool. I mean them not wanting to like Hagar and us expecting them to isn't really any different then them hating Hagar and expecting us to hate him too.

It's not fucking rocket science...

If you hate Van Hagar and want to hold out for Dave...COOL

If your like Hagar and want to hit the tour...COOL

One thing I think is common amoungst all VH fans... I think we ALL agree the ROTH era was the best era... The rest is just supplement.

ZahZoo
06-17-2004, 02:20 PM
Sure the analogy is out there... but 63% of the 1st 40 threads in main are about Van Hagar and this is a David Lee Roth fan site. If that's not fucking obsession then the pope ain't catholic!!

There's whole busloads of cocksuckers on here sportin Dave or the Grave t-shirts popping 20 posts a day about Van Hagar. Odds are 80% of the butt pirates weren't even old enough to have experienced the Mighty Van Halen in their day. Most were probably playin grab-ass with their girlfriends in junior high with Can't Stop Loving You blasting out of their boom-boxes and were jacking off each night with Why Can't This Be Love playing softly in the background.

No I think the truth of the matter is most of the tough talking rumpswabs here love Van Hagar because that's what they grew up on. It was the soundtrack of their teenage years. The sappy love songs were dedicated to their girlfriends and given to them on cassettes for birthday presents.

Now they've grown up and realize the generation before them got the real deal and recognize the pussification they endured during the formative years. The young male angst now frowns on the pussification yet yearns to hold it close as it's the mother of their manhood. Yet the frustration is songs like Love Walks In is engrained in their memory cells that marked the start of the fire in their groins.... the source of their anger is frustration knowing other's memory is linked to Everybody Wants Some... and their Cradle Didn't Rock...

Sarge's Little Helper
06-17-2004, 02:20 PM
Sure the analogy is out there... but 63% of the 1st 40 threads in main are about Van Hagar and this is a David Lee Roth fan site. If that's not fucking obsession then the pope ain't catholic!!

There's whole busloads of cocksuckers on here sportin Dave or the Grave t-shirts popping 20 posts a day about Van Hagar. Odds are 80% of the butt pirates weren't even old enough to have experienced the Mighty Van Halen in their day. Most were probably playin grab-ass with their girlfriends in junior high with Can't Stop Loving You blasting out of their boom-boxes and were jacking off each night with Why Can't This Be Love playing softly in the background.

No I think the truth of the matter is most of the tough talking rumpswabs here love Van Hagar because that's what they grew up on. It was the soundtrack of their teenage years. The sappy love songs were dedicated to their girlfriends and given to them on cassettes for birthday presents.

Now they've grown up and realize the generation before them got the real deal and recognize the pussification they endured during the formative years. The young male angst now frowns on the pussification yet yearns to hold it close as it's the mother of their manhood. Yet the frustration is songs like Love Walks In is engrained in their memory cells that marked the start of the fire in their groins.... the source of their anger is frustration knowing other's memory is linked to Everybody Wants Some... and their Cradle Didn't Rock...

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />

Fabulous Shadow
06-17-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
Hitch nailed it... the insecurity has converted most of the bandwagoneers to whiney pathetic butt pirates and cocksuckers!!

So much interest from the alleged and self-proclaimed disinterested equates into one simple thing... obsession. Where there's smoke there's fire... where there's obsession there's passion with a glossy coat of psychosis wrapped around it.

In simple terms most of you have fallen in love with Van Hagar and your denial is too thinly veiled in the smokescreen of hatred. In order to hate... you have to care. Deny that?

Fear not though... the Oxygen channel will be on-site shortly to produce a documentary film of the Mentalpausal Scorned Women at the DLR Army... tentatively titled Velvetta Doucebags - The Tale of a Bitch Turned Butt Pirate!! They are in negotiations for syndication on the Lifetime channel as well... Stay tuned and keep the PMS meds close by!!

WOW ZZ... What got into YOU? That rant was kind of HOT!!!
http://stephan.brachet.free.fr/people/sexy/gifs/animated043.gif

Cathedral
06-17-2004, 03:45 PM
Speaking of supplement...
Edward needs a dose of vitamin DAVE if he wants his career to be healthy again.

The dude spent 13 years in therapy as he claims but has never been able to end this fight with Dave?
That's some great therapist i tell ya!

I could care less who fronts the band or who likes the Van Hagar Love Fest. Edward wants security easily but what he will find this time out is that it will only be mediocre.
You see, before everyone knew what a slimebag he truly was it was quite easy to pull the wool over a sheeps eyes, not now though since way to much water has passed under that bridge.

The foundation of Van Hagar is water damaged and very shakey so don't be jumping for joy to much or you'll fall into the drink.

By the way, if Van Hagar is soooooooooo cool, why is it that for the first time ever they are touring without a studio album?
Oh boy, a whole tour based on only 3 new songs?

Maybe it's because they doubt themselves as a band as much as the Pro-Rothers do?
Yeah, nothing like a huge dose of denial for you Half-Assed, accepts less than whole, Sucks the shit from Edwards ass, Van Hagrites.

lms
06-17-2004, 04:02 PM
Perhaps the music will be more valuable after Ed's untimely demise than it would be to release it in the midst of all this controversy now.?

thefive
06-17-2004, 04:11 PM

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=64772

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=71907

Fabulous Shadow
06-17-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by lms
Perhaps the music will be more valuable after Ed's untimely demise than it would be to release it in the midst of all this controversy now.?

I doubt it. It didn't do much for Queens last record with Freddie.

ZahZoo
06-17-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
WOW ZZ... What got into YOU? That rant was kind of HOT!!!
http://stephan.brachet.free.fr/people/sexy/gifs/animated043.gif

My darkside is running free today... A rant seemed the best order of the day...

Nice little She-devil there!!

MAX
06-17-2004, 05:12 PM
My darkside is running free today... A rant seemed the best order of the day...

I sure hope that you don't have any firearms in your house? :p :D

Panamark
06-17-2004, 06:07 PM

Totally disagree. Personally Im treating this as protest against yet another big "Fuck You" by Van Halen to the original fans. Yes, I am passionate about my protest. But obsessed with Van Hagar ?? You are pulling that out of your ass. Obsession would equate to one actually purchasing their material, attending the shows, enjoying the new releases. None of which I will be doing. If you indugle in all three of these, yeah I would agree you are obsessed with Van Hagar.

Im enjoying the protest in lieu of DLR activity and/or the real reunion.

And to all these dipshits that come to Army, YES, ITS THE FUCKING DAVID LEE ROTH ARMY, and tell us to change our obvious disgust at the Van Hagar reunion, you can all fuck off.

What, are you all stupid ? You dont know what this sites about? Its written on the fucking door ! I dont give a fuck who you are or what your status is, we are here to support Dave and/or original Van Halen only.

FUCK VAN HAGAR !!

Zahzoo, this is not specifically aimed at you, as we have a couple of posters that are trying to tell us that we are not allowed to voice our disgust. Get with the program, or go to the forums where this shit is embraced.

bru87tr
06-17-2004, 06:38 PM
must be boring at the OTHER sites if spermmy swallowing fans have to come here.

Dave's PA Rental
06-17-2004, 06:44 PM
Odds are 80% of the butt pirates weren't even old enough to have experienced the Mighty Van Halen in their day. Most were probably playin grab-ass with their girlfriends in junior high with Can't Stop Loving You blasting out of their boom-boxes and were jacking off each night with Why Can't This Be Love playing softly in the background.

...didnt see that one coming...

OK ZahZoo...youre old...you saw Classic Van Halen...the REAL Van Halen and we didnt.

Get over yourself.

Bad Muthafucker
06-17-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

By the way, if Van Hagar is soooooooooo cool, why is it that for the first time ever they are touring without a studio album?
Oh boy, a whole tour based on only 3 new songs?

yeah, ya know, now that i think about it, isn't that why eddie, ooops, i'm sorry, EDWARD absolutedly refused to the ends of the earth to tour back in 96? cuz they didn't have a full-length studio album of new material to tour behind? i distinctly remember him saying something like that....like "we're not going to go out and tour on a greatest hits album with just a few new songs and just take the fans' money. if we do tour, we're gonna have to write and record an entire full-length new album". it was something to that effect.

what's that word i'm thinking of? oh yeah, i remember now...hypocrit!! well guess what! i ain't buying, edward. no more supporting your booze habit with MY hard-earned dollars. maybe he can get tequila for free from spermmy.

Cathedral
06-17-2004, 07:52 PM
Van Hagar fans are sore winners. It's not enough that Spam got back in with Ed and his two puppets. THEY have to come here and try to rub it in the face of the Roth fans.

I don't give a fuck, Ed died in 1985 and Spamboy can have him...

It isn't worth arguing over because history still prefers Van Roth 10 to 1....

Thanks, oh, and you have some cheesy jizzy substance dangling from your chin again....Must have given Sam your props, lol.

NormanBates
06-17-2004, 07:53 PM
Mother loves Hitch.

tjvhou812
06-17-2004, 08:22 PM
say what you want about van halen,

they far from suck

thefive
06-17-2004, 10:31 PM
nothing but sheep if you like van hagar

thefive
06-17-2004, 10:32 PM
go baaaaaa baaaa baaaa

hot for david
06-17-2004, 11:39 PM
what everytime that we sais somethin' nice about dave you gonna fuck us?

n' stop that fuckin' shit "van hagar positivity " my ass

classicdude
06-17-2004, 11:40 PM
Thought process of a waborita on the army site: "I don't like Dave, Sammy rules, I like cheese, when everyone flames me it means I'm popular...." etc. etc. etc.

.....and your presidential vote DOES count....

.....and the check is in the mail....

.....and Clinton did NOT have sex with that woman....

Jano
06-18-2004, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by hitch1969©
N HAGAR!!!

Let me tell you fellas this... I havent seen so much FUCKIN bellyachin' since my ex-wife had that tupperware party and I came home WAYSTED with a hot young 14-year old chick's poonanner smelling on my fingers, face, and small yet virile hitchCOCK©.

Talk about your SOUR GRAPES™. You know, all the Hagarists are laughing at us here at the Goddammned Motherfucking Diamond David Lee Roth Army - as well they FUCKING should.

All these lame ass threads just SCREAM "Insecurity™!!!" It just tells me, hitch1969© that Van Hagar is doing better than you'd have ever expected and this is your way of dealing with that - acting out like women scorned. That's just sad, because if Van Hagar was as bad as you all claim... you'd be so bored to death and ignore the VH reunion. And yes... Van Hagar IS Van Halen. Watch Sam and the boys prove it to you all summer, you menstrual drips.

Personally, I am enjoying several sites lately because I am just SO DISGUSTED with all the ROTH RIFF RAFF hangers on that post bullshit here all day. Hey, I like Roth as much as the next Halenist, or even Sarge himself... dont get me wrong... but you motherfuckers act like you wanna suck his FRIGGIN COCK for godsake. You act like Diamond Dave's Little Internet Bitches!!!!

Not since the WHacko Jacko™ boards and all the hot and fine 14 year old pussy that post incessantly about their "reality" have I seen this multitiude of psychotic hosebag groupie action. Trust me, for give or take 1000 reasons, I can tell you that those chicks are fucking WHACKO despite the fuckability factor. It's like that old tale, of the dude and the sea... and the Sirens™ are tempting the dude to crash his boat into the rocks because he is so blinded by pussy. And you fags look just as stupid as that dude that ended up in Ahab's butt as you long for Roth's MOBY DICK™.

Well last I heard, Eminem tells me that Moby® is a 33 year old faggot. Personally, I eats tha pussy... I eats tha butt... I eats IT ALL. I like me some preggerCHICK™ milk squirting on me as I jerk off. These are just things about me that I cannot change as you cannot change the GAY stuff about yourselves.

So I take to the way of my Christian Rock bretheren on that FM station out of Denver, and I forgive you all for these sins, but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, man... do you have to look so GAY when you go at this shit?

I told you that I was going to wipe out all the Van Hagar negativity and I mean this. It's called "toughlove" you homos, and it's JUST a behavior that can be extincted with the correct therapy. You don't have to long for Diamond Dave's pole on the internet all day... you can be Up For Breakfast As you're Learning to See. It's about Time that I gave back to the site that has given SO MUCH to moi.

VIVA VAN HAGAR!!!!

motherfuckers!!!

BREASTS!!

=h to the h to the h=

Cathedral
06-18-2004, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by bad_muthafucker
yeah, ya know, now that i think about it, isn't that why eddie, ooops, i'm sorry, EDWARD absolutedly refused to the ends of the earth to tour back in 96? cuz they didn't have a full-length studio album of new material to tour behind? i distinctly remember him saying something like that....like "we're not going to go out and tour on a greatest hits album with just a few new songs and just take the fans' money. if we do tour, we're gonna have to write and record an entire full-length new album". it was something to that effect.

what's that word i'm thinking of? oh yeah, i remember now...hypocrit!! well guess what! i ain't buying, edward. no more supporting your booze habit with MY hard-earned dollars. maybe he can get tequila for free from spermmy.

Yeah, he swore through his teeth that it would be nothing but a "nostalgia act" and he wasn't about to insult the fans like that.

So, I take from this tour that he only intends to insult the "Spammy Sheep" like that.

Thanks for sparing us Roth-Hards, Ed.... We'll be expecting a new studio album with Dave after this tour gets cut short for lack of interest.

guwapo_rocker
06-18-2004, 01:25 AM
Yeah, he swore through his teeth that it would be nothing but a "nostalgia act" and he wasn't about to insult the fans like that.

So, I take from this tour that he only intends to insult the "Spammy Sheep" like that.

Thanks for sparing us Roth-Hards, Ed.... We'll be expecting a new studio album with Dave after this tour gets cut short for lack of interest.

Well said!!:D

Bill Lumbergh
06-18-2004, 02:42 AM

You dumbass the fucking tour just started.............of course there's gonna be a lot of talk about it.

Bill Lumbergh
06-18-2004, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
say what you want about van halen,

they far from suck

You're right dude, Van Halen is the greatest rock band of all time. Van Hagar may be good, if you dig the whole Barry Manilow vibe............

hitch1969©
06-18-2004, 03:24 AM

Only a QUEER would worry about another man's weight.

dude, get some therapy.

BREAZSTS!!

=h=

hitch1969©
06-18-2004, 03:33 AM
Van Hagar fans are sore winners. It's not enough that Spam got back in with Ed and his two puppets. THEY have to come here and try to rub it in the face of the Roth fans.

I don't give a fuck, Ed died in 1985 and Spamboy can have him...

It isn't worth arguing over because history still prefers Van Roth 10 to 1....

Thanks, oh, and you have some cheesy jizzy substance dangling from your chin again....Must have given Sam your props, lol.

Sounds of a woman scorned....

"well then SHE CAN JUST HAVE HIM!!!!"

uh uh uhuh uh uh uhuh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

see dudes, you are proving my point as you post. Roth cock gobbl;ers!!!

gobble gobble!!

=h=

Cathedral
06-18-2004, 04:17 AM
Hmmmmm, I've never gobbled a cock in my life. my breath smells of fine pussy...Try it sometime, you may find that it tastes better than that jizz your swiggin in Hagaritaville.

I like you, hitch...but i am finding it difficult NOT to BITCH SLAP you back to 1978.
Where in the FUCK did you go wrong buddy?

or is this just a case of small dicks thinking alike?

hitch1969©
06-18-2004, 04:47 AM
Hmmmmm, I've never gobbled a cock in my life. my breath smells of fine pussy...Try it sometime, you may find that it tastes better than that jizz your swiggin in Hagaritaville.

I like you, hitch...but i am finding it difficult NOT to BITCH SLAP you back to 1978.
Where in the FUCK did you go wrong buddy?

or is this just a case of small dicks thinking alike?

Dude, I just dismounted my facia from the preggerCHICK's velvety arch. Damn that was good.

I cannot be argumentative at this time. For my face is glazen with the sweet sweet nectar and also my fingers and small yet virile hitchCOCK©.

I have Viagra now. I am impregnating the chicks as fast as they fucks me. My boner does not go down. ever.

Dude, read Vonnies quote in my signature. I have a replicant in the making. I have Viagra. AND VIVA MOTHERFUCKING VAN HAGAR!!!!

YEAH BAYBEE!!!!

=h=

flappo
06-18-2004, 05:40 AM
uhuhuhuhuh©

©Hitch 1969®

Jano
06-18-2004, 06:43 AM
N HAGAR!!!

VIVA VAN HAGAR!!!!

motherfuckers!!!

BREASTS!!
-What ever man,but one thing is sure in the music's business,all the Van Halen's records made with DAVE are what we call "classic album" in the rock's history .Every records made with Sam are just albums, plain and simple.They won't be a part of the rock's history anymore!

=h to the h to the h=

ZahZoo
06-18-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
You dumbass the fucking tour just started.............of course there's gonna be a lot of talk about it.

To reinterate... The young male angst now frowns on the pussification yet yearns to hold it close as it's the mother of their manhood. ;)

Bad Muthafucker
06-18-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Sarge
I like the anti Sammy Vibe around here,,,

i just love this quote! even though it's from another thread, i just thought that it would fit in nicely with THIS thread. and i just KNOW that hitch will absolutely love it!!! especially that it's coming from the main man himself!

Bad Muthafucker
06-18-2004, 11:05 AM
wow! i guess i must have touched a nerve pretty darn bad to have the "full on cocktard" thing put under my user id. that's absolutely terrific!!!!!!! at least i know now that my posts are being read! i must have said something that somebody hated alot. well, the fact that whoever did that hates me so very much.....i love that fact so very much!! i'll bet whatever it was i said that pissed that person off kept them up at night. wonderful! next thing ya know, i'll be getting banned. heh heh.

Cathedral
06-18-2004, 12:46 PM
Dude, I just dismounted my facia from the preggerCHICK's velvety arch. Damn that was good.

I cannot be argumentative at this time. For my face is glazen with the sweet sweet nectar and also my fingers and small yet virile hitchCOCK©.

I have Viagra now. I am impregnating the chicks as fast as they fucks me. My boner does not go down. ever.

Dude, read Vonnies quote in my signature. I have a replicant in the making. I have Viagra. AND VIVA MOTHERFUCKING VAN HAGAR!!!!

YEAH BAYBEE!!!!

=h=

See, you like pussy so you couldn't possibly be a hard core Hagar fan, lol.
There is, as always, hope for you my brother.

Oh, and i agree...Viagra ROCKS!!!

Roth kills Sam
06-18-2004, 06:02 PM
wow! i guess i must have touched a nerve pretty darn bad to have the "full on cocktard" thing put under my user id. that's absolutely terrific!!!!!!! at least i know now that my posts are being read! i must have said something that somebody hated alot. well, the fact that whoever did that hates me so very much.....i love that fact so very much!! i'll bet whatever it was i said that pissed that person off kept them up at night. wonderful! next thing ya know, i'll be getting banned. heh heh.

duh... the title under your username changes as you post... nobody gives a crap what you write, you tool

Cathedral
06-18-2004, 07:06 PM

Naaaaaa, That is a required name for people with a certain number of posts. It changes as you get more and mor posts. Kind of like a promotion through the ranks...It's nothing personal and happens to everyone.

thefive
06-19-2004, 02:34 AM

dude, get some therapy.

BREAZSTS!!

=h=

Only a queer would like van hagar.

I just love annoying you sheep.

thefive
06-19-2004, 02:38 AM
N HAGAR!!!

VIVA VAN HAGAR!!!!

motherfuckers!!!

BREASTS!!

=h to the h to the h=

thefive
06-19-2004, 02:46 AM

dude, get some therapy.

BREAZSTS!!

=h=

A van hagar fan who supports a David Lee Roth site with his own money and the Dave site has on its front page " Van Hagar Reunion.. Our Take"VAN HAGAR Can Eat Our Ass" (A.P.) Hell, Mich. - Roth Army World Headquarters.

What a fool.

Bad Muthafucker
06-19-2004, 09:30 AM
Naaaaaa, That is a required name for people with a certain number of posts. It changes as you get more and mor posts. Kind of like a promotion through the ranks...It's nothing personal and happens to everyone.

darn! i thought i was actually earning my keep around here...lol. oh well......

bru87tr
06-19-2004, 10:19 AM
right on FIVE!

Bad Muthafucker
06-19-2004, 11:32 AM
you said it, five! hitch needs to make up his mind....pit or get off the shot!

texan69
06-20-2004, 01:26 AM
why dont yall go to melodic rock and read the reviews you bunch of jealous cry baby pussies hitch 1969 can suck my fat fucking dick he aint shit

moose
06-20-2004, 01:47 AM
Sounds of a woman scorned....

"well then SHE CAN JUST HAVE HIM!!!!"

uh uh uhuh uh uh uhuh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

see dudes, you are proving my point as you post. Roth cock gobbl;ers!!!

gobble gobble!!

=h=

The last time I heard a gobble gobble, the perp got a load of #5's, right in the kisser:D

Bill Lumbergh
06-20-2004, 03:37 AM
A van hagar fan who supports a David Lee Roth site with his own money and the Dave site has on its front page " Van Hagar Reunion.. Our Take"VAN HAGAR Can Eat Our Ass" (A.P.) Hell, Mich. - Roth Army World Headquarters.

What a fool.

LMFAO, 100 percent right.

Cathedral
06-20-2004, 05:24 AM
darn! i thought i was actually earning my keep around here...lol. oh well......

Well, you are a bad_muthafucker...Time is on your side, lol.

hitch1969©
06-21-2004, 03:49 AM
WHO unstickied my thread?

I am FUCKING NUCLEAR REACTOR!!!!

OH FUCK!!!!

Panamark
06-21-2004, 04:11 AM
I can sticky it for ya.. Nobody was responding to it anymore, without your gracious presence.

I can tell you are back with full commitment and passion, so lets sticky this mofo !!

DavidLeeNatra
06-21-2004, 07:46 AM
I can sticky it for ya.. Nobody was responding to it anymore, without your gracious presence.

I can tell you are back with full commitment and passion, so lets sticky this mofo !!

don't forget to wash your sticky fingers, bro... ;)

thefive
06-21-2004, 05:06 PM
Do you think the Lakers will trade Kobe or Shaq?

Steve Savicki
06-21-2004, 06:26 PM
Personally, I am enjoying several sites lately because I am just SO DISGUSTED with all the ROTH RIFF RAFF hangers on that post bullshit here all day.
Yeah, he even took the time to visit my site:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/steve_savicki/14300.html

GAR
06-21-2004, 06:55 PM
N HAGAR!!!
You don't have to long for Diamond Dave's pole on the internet all day... you can be Up For Breakfast As you're Learning to See. It's about Time that I gave back to the site that has given SO MUCH to moi.

VIVA VAN HAGAR!!!!

motherfuckers!!!

BREASTS!!

=h to the h to the h=

Ban him. BANNNN his guts like a cleaned and primed, ready to roast fish. Ban him in the BUTT for his Original Sinning here in Our CommyunnTAH&copy;

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 07:34 PM
Ban no one... If you do then you become WEAK like VHF and DDLR. The ARMY is STRONG and does not wimp out. At least that is what I was told.

Panamark
06-22-2004, 03:46 AM
I think Hitch sporadically bans himself.

thefive
06-22-2004, 04:16 AM
I think Hitch sporadically bans himself.

Panamark we don't need him around. He is a Van Hagar lover.

thefive
06-22-2004, 04:17 AM
Panamark or anyone else answer my question.

MAX
06-22-2004, 04:44 AM

Five,

There is a lot more to life than the Mighty VH bro!!!

Sacrilege I tellz ya!!!!

A world without Hitch?

Fuck no!!!!!! His rants are epic, stellar and blow the cheese out of the Kraft Blue Box!!!! The Almond Joy minus the coconut!!!!

Research baby, research and think outside of the band bro!!!

Sarge, Pojo, Elvis, Flappo, Hitch, Sesh, Panamark, Cato, Riddler, Professor Plum;) , Grimmy, FORD and on and on and on and on........... The Army they make. I'm leaving out many major cast and characters but Hitch has been and will always be a staple of the Army. I lurked and read way too long miles back before joining in but that old shit was fucking epic!!!!

Panamark
06-22-2004, 05:17 AM

I hate his stance on Hagar. But everything else is totally amusing. I mean look between the lines, coming onto a totally Pro-Roth site and telling everyone to start loving Hagar. You cant buy comedy that good!

Hey if you are going to have a Hagar-Head to bash, may aswell be one that has reasonable retorts.. 99% of the Spamsters are so brain dead its like shooting fish in a barrell..

Posting as a Hagar lover is only a recent deal, he used to post about all kinds of shit, (including cool shit about Dave!) and it used to be either very funny or totally interesting. I regret to say that he needs a rocket up his asshole these days. I stickied this thread with great
sadness, knowing there can be so much better.

Like sands through the Van Halen hourglass, so are the Days of our Hitch.

VANHALEN2004
06-22-2004, 03:47 PM
Hitch should be considered a Hero

Roth kills Sam
06-22-2004, 04:07 PM
How about a sheep instead?

thefive
06-22-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Five,

There is a lot more to life than the Mighty VH bro!!!

Of course there is. David Lee Roth's music (the man etc) is just one of my many many things I enjoy in this world.

You guys are friends with Hitch and that is cool with me. No problem.
When I said we don't need him around he is a van hagar lover mabye it sounded intense. It wasn't intended to be intense. It is hard to understand tones when writing emails or on message boards.

bru87tr
06-22-2004, 05:53 PM
Bitch, I mean Hitch prob has life size dolls of ed,alex, mike and sammy and prob butt rams them daily. talk about excitement.

wrong forum dude!

GAR
06-22-2004, 11:10 PM
When I said, "Bann Him in tha Butt" I was like, meaning, sew his asslips shut from spillaging and end-suferatin' us all about the YEAY YAY YAAAAH

VAN HAGAR

VAN HAGAR ROOLZ

RIGHT NOW,

HITCH1969© IS LAFFING

IN HIS

PANTS

COVERED IN

NIPPLEJUICE

AND all cuz

I'M AIN'T

GETTIN

ANY

.. so what if El Hitcho luvvs Sammy in all his red-rimming gloryholeness?

He likes ThaDAVE - he hears teh Sammy too!

GAR
06-22-2004, 11:10 PM
When I said, "Bann Him in tha Butt" I was like, meaning, sew his asslips shut from spillaging and end-suferatin' us all about the YEAY YAY YAAAAH

VAN HAGAR

VAN HAGAR ROOLZ

RIGHT NOW,

HITCH1969© IS LAFFING

IN HIS

PANTS

COVERED IN

NIPPLEJUICE

AND all cuz

I'M AIN'T

GETTIN

ANY

.. so what if El Hitcho luvvs Sammy in all his red-rimming gloryholeness?

He likes ThaDAVE - he hears teh Sammy too!

GAR
06-22-2004, 11:13 PM
Bleah. A dubble-encrustation of browser postin' actuamation.

Now I shawll Dawnse.

Bill Lumbergh
06-23-2004, 02:05 AM
Panamark or anyone else answer my question.

At this point I think Kobe will be staying in LA. Shaq has stated that he wants out, and it looks like they will accomodate him.

thefive
06-23-2004, 02:08 AM
At this point I think Kobe will be staying in LA. Shaq has stated that he wants out, and it looks like they will accomodate him.

Why does Shaq want out? And where did you hear about Kobe?

Why isnt Jackson going back? Do you know Bill?

thefive
06-23-2004, 02:09 AM
I heard the Giants beat the Dodgers yesterday. Is that true? What was the score?

Bill Lumbergh
06-23-2004, 02:13 AM
Shaq said he feels the team isnt 100 percent committed to winning anymore. The teams owner, Jerry Buss, has said that the teams number one priority is re-signing Kobe.

Bill Lumbergh
06-23-2004, 02:14 AM
The Giants beat LA 3-2 last night and 11-5 tonight, to move into 1st.

thefive
06-23-2004, 02:16 AM
Shaq said he feels the team isnt 100 percent committed to winning anymore. The teams owner, Jerry Buss, has said that the teams number one priority is re-signing Kobe.

I cannot believe the owner Jerry buss is making #1 priority of re-signing kobe. That trips me out. I thought it would be Shaq. Woaw i am trippin out on this.

thefive
06-23-2004, 02:17 AM
I havent been to a Dodger game in a long time. I want to go. I enjoy watching baseball live. I just can't handle it on tv.

Bill Lumbergh
06-23-2004, 02:19 AM
I cannot believe the owner Jerry buss is making #1 priority of re-signing kobe. That trips me out. I thought it would be Shaq. Woaw i am trippin out on this.

When you think about it, Shaq is on the downside and Kobe is in his prime. However I would take Shaq on the Warriors in a second(too bad we have no fucking cap room)

Bill Lumbergh
06-23-2004, 02:21 AM
You a Rams fan, being that they were in LA up until 94'?

thefive
06-23-2004, 02:23 AM
When you think about it, Shaq is on the downside and Kobe is in his prime. However I would take Shaq on the Warriors in a second(too bad we have no fucking cap room)

I rather have kobe than Shaq but that is a very very hard one for me to choose. I just love watching kobe play. Is shaq leaving because phil is not returning.

Bill Lumbergh
06-23-2004, 02:26 AM
I rather have kobe than Shaq but that is a very very hard one for me to choose. I just love watching kobe play. Is shaq leaving because phil is not returning.

Supposedly that's a huge part of it...............

thefive
06-23-2004, 02:29 AM
Do you think by the beginning of the season all 3 will be back?

Bill Lumbergh
06-23-2004, 02:37 AM
Phil is definitely, 100 percent out. There is a slim chance both will be back, and who knows Shaq and management could change their minds. Just heard that Payton excersized his option and will return next season(though I think Laker fans won't exactly be cheering that move).

ZahZoo
06-23-2004, 11:43 AM
Hagar plays basketball? Now what?

thefive
06-23-2004, 05:02 PM
Hagar plays basketball? Now what?

I do not think he has the ENDURANCE. I think he just does 12 ounce curls. ( beer curls)

thefive
06-24-2004, 02:44 AM
Phil is definitely, 100 percent out. There is a slim chance both will be back, and who knows Shaq and management could change their minds. Just heard that Payton excersized his option and will return next season(though I think Laker fans won't exactly be cheering that move).

Do you know why he is 100 percent out Bill?

Bill Lumbergh
06-24-2004, 02:49 AM
I think it was a mutual decision by Buss and Jackson. The Lakers GM is already targeting coaches to interview.........former Rockets coach Rudy Tomjanovich being the first name thrown out there......

thefive
06-24-2004, 02:52 AM
I think it was a mutual decision by Buss and Jackson. The Lakers GM is already targeting coaches to interview.........former Rockets coach Rudy Tomjanovich being the first name thrown out there......

But why does Phil seriously want to leave a championship team. The lakers can win next year. With all their problems they came in second.

Bill Lumbergh
06-24-2004, 02:57 AM
I don't think he really gave a concrete answer to that question. He just feels that he doesnt want to continue coaching there at this point.........Part of that is the possible departure of Kobe, and the fact that Shaq wants out(Shaq hates Gm Mitch Kupchak) It'll be interesting to see what this team looks like next year.

Bill Lumbergh
06-24-2004, 02:58 AM
Oh BTW that's three in a row for the Giants over the Dodgers.............1 and a half game lead for SF.

MAX
06-24-2004, 03:20 AM
Alright dipshits, enough. This thread is going to the locker room. LOL!!! ;) :p :)

thefive
06-24-2004, 04:02 AM
Kobe is staying in LA I think. I hope.

thefive
06-24-2004, 04:03 AM
Oh BTW that's three in a row for the Giants over the Dodgers.............1 and a half game lead for SF.

The Dodgers will catch up fast and past the Giants in no time Bill.:D

Panamark
06-24-2004, 04:22 AM
Well seeing as Hitch aint around to fix this thread..
It seems to have turned into a locker room deal...

Hitchman, where are you ??