PDA

View Full Version : New dlr speech on ews!

diamondclaudio
03-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Hi, since I speak in spanish, have a bad listening, so could you please help me with Dave speech at Everybody wants some. I got something about a light or a word that said " tonight is lastest night, or ladies night?. Also catched that voice saying woah yeah. I `ve got the Indianapolis 2-22-12 dvd, could somebody transcript that part. Thank you.

rocking ron
04-20-2012, 05:16 PM
Hi, since I speak in spanish, have a bad listening, so could you please help me with Dave speech at Everybody wants some. I got something about a light or a word that said " tonight is lastest night, or ladies night?. Also catched that voice saying woah yeah. I `ve got the Indianapolis 2-22-12 dvd, could somebody transcript that part. Thank you.

HE'S SAYING :DAVID,TONIGHT IS LADIES NIGHT OH YEAH, and it was, the feeling was right, I was party here party there and party everywhere, and it was ladies night , oh yeah,

remember playin' Hollywood s(w)inging 4 times a night in the clubs aah five 45 minutes sets here, I remember not so long ago, we used to play there man for a living man, full circle,

everybody having a good time so far here? full circle...full circle baby okay got something to admit....we're ...right? this is not coming on the internet is it?

:amen: