PDA

View Full Version : George W. Bush impersonator dies at 48

ELVIS
03-05-2012, 08:52 AM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/05/01/us/01letter.xlarge1.jpg

Steve Bridges, 48, a comic actor and impersonator who was best known for his mimicry of President George W. Bush and appeared alongside the chief executive at the 2006 White House Correspondents' Assn. dinner, was found dead Saturday at his home in Los Angeles.

Bridges had recently returned home from China, where he had been performing, said his brother Phillip. He appeared to have died of natural causes. An an autopsy is scheduled, but the Los Angeles County coroner’s office said foul play was not suspected.

Born in Dallas on May 22, 1963, Bridges began doing impersonations as a child, starting with the Three Stooges. “Anything I saw on TV, I imitated,” he told Larry King in a CNN interview in 2006.

A regular on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” Bridges was invited to the White House to meet President Bush in 2003. According to Bridges, Bush said, “I tell you: You see a videotape where someone looks like you, acts like you, talks like you -- that’s weird.”

Then in 2006 the two appeared side by side at the annual White House Correspondents' Assn. dinner.

“I try to become that person in a funny way,” Bridges told the Washington Post in 2006. “I try to act like him, from the mannerisms to the phraseology.”

He also described undergoing a process lasting more than two hours to have makeup and prosthetics applied to complete the illusion.

Bridges also impersonated President Clinton, California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and other public figures. Among his appearances as Bush were during singer Barbra Streisand's 2006 tour.

Besides his brother Phillip, Bridges is survived by his parents, Tom and Margaret Bridges; another brother, Jon; and a sister, Elizabeth Bridges, all of Clayton, Calif.

:elvis:

Va Beach VH Fan
03-05-2012, 08:57 AM
My extensive studying on Dr. G Medical Examiner tells me he suffered a pulmonary embolism from the long plane ride....

FORD
03-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Guess the BCE didn't like his act? :(

LoungeMachine
03-05-2012, 02:32 PM
I can only imagine this thread will be a hot topic, going for hundreds of pages....

:gulp:

Well done, Elbow.

chefcraig
03-05-2012, 02:58 PM
This guy (Jim Morris) was the best ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtjwSmSraow

sadaist
03-05-2012, 03:55 PM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/05/01/us/01letter.xlarge1.jpg

Steve Bridges, 48,

His face looks so weird in this photo. Like he is wearing a mask or made of wax. Strange. man, 48 is so fucking young. Shame. Rest in peace man. Anyone who's job is to make people laugh & feel good is OK in my book.

sadaist
03-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Awww....I remember this guy. Pretty damn good Bush impression. Sad.

sadaist
03-05-2012, 04:05 PM
An an autopsy is scheduled, but the Los Angeles County coroner’s office said foul play was not suspected.

If no foul play, why an autopsy? Is there a way you can die without having that done? So gross. they gut you like a trout, pull your face down & take your brain out, and a bunch of other bad stuff. That scares me worse than the dying part. I don't wanna be on some cold table being gutted & handled like a common fish. Just roll me into the oven & get it over with.

sadaist
03-05-2012, 04:07 PM
I need a young Barbara Bush impersonator willing to date me. Dang she is cute. No clue why her sister got all the attention when she isn't even half the looker of Barbara. We must VanHalenize her.

http://www.topnews.in/files/barbara-bush.jpg

sadaist
03-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Damn, why am I single-handedly hijacking this thread?

1 - It's fun
2 - I'm bored
3 - to fuck with Elvis
4 - pad post count
5 - sweep the boards

sadaist
03-05-2012, 04:09 PM
My extensive studying on Dr. G Medical Examiner tells me he suffered a pulmonary embolism from the long plane ride....

And you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Va Beach VH Fan
03-05-2012, 04:15 PM
And you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

It won't get any press, but you just wait.... Happens all the time on long flights.... The embolism (clot) starts in the legs, eventually gets trapped in the lungs, and game over....

jhale667
03-05-2012, 04:27 PM
It won't get any press, but you just wait.... Happens all the time on long flights.... The embolism (clot) starts in the legs, eventually gets trapped in the lungs, and game over....

That's the same thing that happened to Heavy D a while back IIRC...

Nitro Express
03-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Sadly the Bush Criminal Empire is still alive and well. Probably raking in the cash from all that Afghan poppy.

Nitro Express
03-05-2012, 04:48 PM
I need a young Barbara Bush impersonator willing to date me. Dang she is cute. No clue why her sister got all the attention when she isn't even half the looker of Barbara. We must VanHalenize her.

The chimp's wife must have banged the Fed Ex man because no way could the loins of the chimp produce something that looked that good.

sadaist
03-05-2012, 04:59 PM
The chimp's wife must have banged the Fed Ex man because no way could the loins of the chimp produce something that looked that good.

Hmmm....more pics of her I think are called for.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/ABC_BARBARA_BUSH_GAY_MARRIAGE_110201_wn.jpg

You know what? She kinda has a Erin Gray Buck Rodgers look to her. I like that.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKwgdL1F8OefEjxnwFcSCPrgd2opYS_ EPIBpsH5ekEknnJJLyZiFqz38Jo

sadaist
03-05-2012, 05:00 PM
And here is Buck himself with the very 1st Sammy hagar fan.

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/buckrogers.jpg

jhale667
03-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Hmmm....more pics of her I think are called for.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/ABC_BARBARA_BUSH_GAY_MARRIAGE_110201_wn.jpg

Yeah, her family sucks, but I'd definitely cross the aisle to hit it. :sex:

Nitro Express
03-05-2012, 05:06 PM
You just have to be careful. When you say "Oh god, I so want to bang Barbara Bush." Most people are going to think you want to fuck grandma with the white hair and fake pearls and view you as a real troubled sicko.

jhale667
03-05-2012, 05:15 PM
You just have to be careful. When you say "Oh god, I so want to bang Barbara Bush." Most people are going to think you want to fuck grandma with the white hair and fake pearls and view you as a real troubled sicko.

Yeah, you should probably qualify that with "the 20-something Barbara Bush, the grand-daughter, not the Basset Hound..." :lmao:

Little Texan
03-05-2012, 05:31 PM

I know....Barbara takes more after her mother, while Jenna looks like a long haired clone of her dad.

jhale667
03-05-2012, 05:38 PM
I know....Barbara takes more after her mother, while Jenna looks like a long haired fat clone of her dad.

Fixed. :hee:

FORD
03-05-2012, 06:13 PM
If I was going to cross the line for some BCE pussy, I'd probably go for Lauren Bush, daughter of Savings & Loan thief Neil......

http://www.thecelebrityhaircuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Lauren-Bush.jpg

Seshmeister
03-05-2012, 07:20 PM
I know....Barbara takes more after her mother, while Jenna looks like a long haired clone of her dad.

I had no idea that people were still calling their daughters 'Barbara' in the 1980s...

ashstralia
03-05-2012, 07:39 PM
If I was going to cross the line for some BCE pussy, I'd probably go for Lauren Bush, daughter of Savings & Loan thief Neil......

http://www.thecelebrityhaircuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Lauren-Bush.jpg

no tits!!

i know blokes who look more feminine than 'her'.

jhale667
03-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Totally forgot about her (and now that I think of it, have seen better pics of her)...now trying to imagine Lauren with implants...hmmm...it'd work. :baaa:

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

LoungeMachine
03-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Lauren looks like the kind of chick who has woken up [come to] in a few strange rooms, gathered up her clothes from the previous night, and hoped the cab driver wasn't on the take from The Enquirer...

Rode hard, put away wet.

Dr. Love
03-05-2012, 09:21 PM
she and her sister have piggie noses

jhale667
03-06-2012, 07:29 AM
Lauren looks like the kind of chick who has woken up [come to] in a few strange rooms, gathered up her clothes from the previous night, and hoped the cab driver wasn't on the take from The Enquirer...

Rode hard, put away wet.

You say that like it's a bad thing...:hee:

sadaist
03-06-2012, 10:53 AM
no tits!!

i know blokes who look more feminine than 'her'.

I gotta say that I've enjoyed my girlfriends who were not well endowed up top. They were much more able to do fun stuff that larger girls could not or would not. When I had my ski boat the small chested girlfriend would waterski & wakeboard as much as any of us. Made it more fun that she was being a part of the festivities. The larger chested girlfriend rarely would hop out there. Party pooper.

chefcraig
03-06-2012, 11:01 AM
I gotta say that I've enjoyed my girlfriends who were not well endowed up top. They were much more able to do fun stuff that larger girls could not or would not.

Ummm...NO. :doh:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t196/dcondron2003/Distractions.jpg

Nitro Express
03-06-2012, 11:11 AM
I gotta say that I've enjoyed my girlfriends who were not well endowed up top. They were much more able to do fun stuff that larger girls could not or would not. When I had my ski boat the small chested girlfriend would waterski & wakeboard as much as any of us. Made it more fun that she was being a part of the festivities. The larger chested girlfriend rarely would hop out there. Party pooper.

I've dated girls with all sizes of knockers. Looks gets you there and actually a girl can be attractive without a huge set of jugs. I always thought Gwen Stephani was good looking and she is flat. Love her voice. Then once you are in that relationship personality means a lot. I always looked at the whole package. She might not have the tits but God was a nice set of legs and ass. I guess that's why you have more than one women. You have a few to take out on the ski boat and then the ones who stay home so you can play with their big tits later. LOL!

sadaist
03-06-2012, 05:35 PM
That's the thing. I prefer an attractive face over everything else. I mean, even if you fuck her for an hour every single day of the week....you gotta look at her mug the other 23 hours of the day. Better pick a good one.

sadaist
03-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Ummm...NO. :doh:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t196/dcondron2003/Distractions.jpg

I tried to thank you for that post Chef, but my mouse just kept clicking on her humongous boobicides.

jhale667
03-06-2012, 05:47 PM
That's the thing. I prefer an attractive face over everything else. I mean, even if you fuck her for an hour every single day of the week....you gotta look at her mug the other 23 hours of the day. Better pick a good one.

Totally agree. I've never been one to discount a girl due to small chesticles, that's discrimination! And yeah, unless she's just a booty call (and you turn off the lights the moment she arrives) you WILL have to look at her face now and again...

FORD
03-06-2012, 10:40 PM

Rode hard, put away wet.

Well, why should she be any different from her cousins? :biggrin:

fifth element
03-06-2012, 11:23 PM
the name Barbara, (Greek in origin)
means stranger or foreigner...

and is #667th as far as popularity goes...
increasing GREATLY since 2009 when it sat at #1519

(too much info??)

sadaist
03-06-2012, 11:40 PM
the name Barbara, (Greek in origin)
means stranger or foreigner...

and is #667th as far as popularity goes...
increasing GREATLY since 2009 when it sat at #1519

(too much info??)

Strange. I wonder if Gertrude is on it's way back? I actually prefer old style traditional names compared to all the trendy names I've seen the last 15 or so.

Nickdfresh
03-07-2012, 01:43 AM
Guess the BCE didn't like his act? :(

And maybe he also did lots of cocaine....

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-17/1239946306610.jpg

Nickdfresh
03-07-2012, 01:46 AM
And here is Buck himself with the very 1st Sammy hagar fan.

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/buckrogers.jpg

He was like R2D2, but only he was bipedal and homosexual.

Nitro Express
03-07-2012, 01:56 AM
He looks like a metal dickhead.

Nickdfresh
03-07-2012, 02:01 AM
Pretty much sounded like one too...

conmee
03-07-2012, 02:12 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

Okay you pussified fucking liberal stooges... first things first.... Breasts mean A LOT... when's the last time your fucked a personality? So what if her cans are too big to fucking waterski!!!! Seriously, unless you live on a house boat and put skis on to go to work how many fucking times in a LIFETIME will the party be pooped with DDs?!?!?! On the other hand, you can tittie fuck the hell outta her after you let your waterlogged sausage dry out after fun on the goddam lake!!!! Seriously? I have had two serious relationships with the chairwomen of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee... personality is not a substitute! Better to have DDs and not need them, then to wish you had them and she makes excuses about not wanting implants... you dig?

Also... are you fucking homos going to continually bash COCAINE?!?!!? It's a helluva drug, baby!!!!

Lastly, Buck Fucking Rogers!!! Wasn't their a hot co-pilot or captain or some shite?!?! And didn't that gay ass robot usually have some sort of talking clock or computer around his goddam neck like Flava Flav!??!? Hey what were those round toys with the multi-colored buttons or whatnot on them from back in the 70s-80s? You remember what I'm talking about?!?!? It was like the Milton Bradley "Simon" but that thing only had four buttons. I seem to recall something similar that was white with more buttons.

Or it could be the coke imagining things...

That is all.

Icon™©®

Nitro Express
03-07-2012, 02:26 AM
Do some cocaine and fuck her in the ass!

LoungeMachine
03-07-2012, 02:41 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

Okay you pussified fucking liberal stooges... first things first.... Breasts mean A LOT... when's the last time your fucked a personality? So what if her cans are too big to fucking waterski!!!! Seriously, unless you live on a house boat and put skis on to go to work how many fucking times in a LIFETIME will the party be pooped with DDs?!?!?! On the other hand, you can tittie fuck the hell outta her after you let your waterlogged sausage dry out after fun on the goddam lake!!!! Seriously? I have had two serious relationships with the chairwomen of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee... personality is not a substitute! Better to have DDs and not need them, then to wish you had them and she makes excuses about not wanting implants... you dig?

Also... are you fucking homos going to continually bash COCAINE?!?!!? It's a helluva drug, baby!!!!

Lastly, Buck Fucking Rogers!!! Wasn't their a hot co-pilot or captain or some shite?!?! And didn't that gay ass robot usually have some sort of talking clock or computer around his goddam neck like Flava Flav!??!? Hey what were those round toys with the multi-colored buttons or whatnot on them from back in the 70s-80s? You remember what I'm talking about?!?!? It was like the Milton Bradley "Simon" but that thing only had four buttons. I seem to recall something similar that was white with more buttons.

That is all.

Icon™©®

Don't fucking post your long ass diatribes {copyright thing here, registered trademark, etc] without mentioning the mighty LOUNGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coke fed asshole.

LoungeMachine
03-07-2012, 02:42 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

That is all.

Icon™©®

©®

There, dick.

conmee
03-07-2012, 02:50 AM
Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Loung e™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®L ounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge ™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lo unge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™ ©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lou nge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™© ®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®CokeIsAHelluvaDrug™©®L ounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge ™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lo unge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™ ©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lou nge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™© ®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®BigTittiesAreBetter™©®Lounge™©® Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Loung e™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®L ounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge ™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®La trine....

Happy?

That is all.

Icon™©®

LoungeMachine
03-07-2012, 03:02 AM
Happy?

That is all.

Icon™©®

Yes

I love you, bitch....

SunisinuS
03-07-2012, 04:45 AM
I can only imagine this thread will be a hot topic, going for hundreds of pages....

Well done, Elbow.

I would like some rep for inventing that nickname.

sadaist
03-07-2012, 10:12 AM

And he has a penis head.

sadaist
03-07-2012, 10:14 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

(long diatribe about big titties being best)

That is all.

Icon™©®

I think some girls would be better if their big titties were on their back so we didn't have to see their mug.

sadaist
03-07-2012, 10:30 AM
I think some girls would be better if their big titties were on their back so we didn't have to see their mug.

Examples......

http://acidcow.com/content/img/new02/359/06.jpg

and WTF! Marty Feldmans daughter?

http://acidcow.com/content/img/new02/359/07.jpg

sadaist
03-07-2012, 10:37 AM
But then again, a pretty face can be deceiving.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii298/R410a/stuff/myspace.jpg

sadaist
03-07-2012, 10:45 AM
I would like some rep for inventing that nickname.

Evidence

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/sadaist/Van%20Halen/sunisinus.jpg

ELVIS
03-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

That is all.

Icon™©®

Did you just score some coke, or did you just run out of coke when you posted this ??

:elvis:

ELVIS
03-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Loung e™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®L ounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge ™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lo unge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™ ©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lou nge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™© ®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®CokeIsAHelluvaDrug™©®L ounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge ™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lo unge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™ ©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lou nge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™© ®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®BigTittiesAreBetter™©®Lounge™©® Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Loung e™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®L ounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge ™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®Lounge™©®La trine....

Happy?

That is all.

Icon™©®

Nevermind, I think I know the answer...

:biggrin:

Seshmeister
03-07-2012, 11:47 AM

ELVIS
03-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Are you sure you put this in the correct thread ??

:biggrin:

FORD
03-07-2012, 01:18 PM

Then wouldn't he be more like C3PO?

conmee
03-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Examples......

and WTF! Marty Feldmans daughter?

http://acidcow.com/content/img/new02/359/07.jpg

Brethren and Sistren,

I never said big titties would make up for looking like a) a horse b) a carnivorous insect or c) Cameron™©® from Ferris Bueller after a sex change.

And there is a thing called physics™©® and gravitational forces and such, and a formula along the lines of the ass and gut can't individually OR in aggregate™©® be larger either in volume, weight, or circumference than the titties in question. Nature abhors™©® a vacuum (so did my ex, bitch would never to housework) and nature is also perturbed by fluctuations in cosmetic balance and chi™©® (Tori breaks a number of rules including more than "three squares"™©® a day and eating nothing larger than your fist every meal).

That is all.

Icon™©®

SunisinuS
03-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Evidence

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/sadaist/Van%20Halen/sunisinus.jpg

Lol no man you kewl. We Good. Tanks!

chefcraig
03-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Examples......

Believe me, after two or three pitchers and some assorted shots, I would soooo hit that. :winkglasses:

jhale667
03-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Believe me, after two or three pitchers and some assorted shots, I would soooo hit that. :winkglasses:

You dog! :hee:

Nickdfresh
03-10-2012, 12:14 PM

I'd do it after two pints!