PDA

View Full Version : 'Bill & Ted 3' script is finished

Seshmeister
03-05-2012, 08:35 PM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a369498/bill--ted-3-script-is-finished-say-keanu-reeves-and-alex-winter.html

'Bill & Ted 3' script is finished, say Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter

Keanu Reeves has revealed that the first script for the upcoming Bill & Ted sequel has been completed.

The Matrix actor - who played Ted Theodore Logan in the first two instalments - said that he is pleased with the first draft.

"Yeah, we have a script," he told The Independent. "We're trying to put it together. It's a good script too."

Co-star Alex Winter later confirmed Reeves's comments, tweeting: "Script done? Check. We love it? Check. Green light? Working on it!"

Keanu Reeves has previously revealed that the third movie will revolve around Bill & Ted aiming to fulfil their supposed destiny of composing a song that saves the world.

1989's Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure helped launch the career of Keanu Reeves, and later spawned the 1991 sequel Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey, two animated series and a live-action TV production with a different cast.

Golden AWe
03-06-2012, 01:05 AM
The script better be good...the first one was hill arious...the second one was a little tire. One of Keanu's (only) good roles too.

FORD
03-06-2012, 01:26 AM
I heard they were going in a totally different direction this time......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEhMC8ID62A

kwame k
03-06-2012, 02:19 AM
:biggrin:

binnie
03-06-2012, 02:58 AM
Jeeesuz.

That'd be the bottom of the barrell.....

Nitro Express
03-06-2012, 03:05 AM
Change the names to Sammy and Mike and it's a perfect description of their situation.

DLR Bridge
03-06-2012, 05:53 AM
Damn. Where the hell has Alex Winter been all this time? Sitting out on the edge of oblivion with Bridget Fonda?

Panamark
03-06-2012, 06:45 AM
Cant see how they can script them at the same age as original films......
I loved them though, quirky, and Keanu was funny, he seemed to fit into that role
without too much trouble :)

ThrillsNSpills
03-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Damn. Where the hell has Alex Winter been all this time? Sitting out on the edge of oblivion with Bridget Fonda?

Actually he was in a That Metal Show episode in Main . I was shocked also.

ThrillsNSpills
03-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Cant see how they can script them at the same age as original films......
I loved them though, quirky, and Keanu was funny, he seemed to fit into that role
without too much trouble :)

Yes, that, and I can't imagine Keanu after doing the Matrix and the devil's Advocate going back to Ted Theodore Logan.
maybe Pacino will make a guest appearance.

Little Texan
03-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Yes, that, and I can't imagine Keanu after doing the Matrix and the devil's Advocate going back to Ted Theodore Logan.

Al Pacino will take over George Carlin's Rufus role.

SNIPER
03-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Wow!! This is for real? I thought it was a joke.

Seshmeister
03-06-2012, 02:59 PM

Keanu played Ted in everything he ever did.

The silliest was Ted meets Dracula.

bueno bob
03-06-2012, 11:32 PM
I'm OK with this, actually. I can seriously see them as late 40 something burnouts working tired old jobs, their so-called "careers" dashed as grunge took over the rock industry, their never achieving the success they thought was going to be theirs, the historical babes as long suffering wives while Bill and Ted continually drag them out to the garage and local bars on weekends to play covers to half assed, half drunk audiences...

Then all of a sudden Ringo Starr shows up as Rufus' brother and hijinks ensue...or whatever...

I think it could be kind of fun in a Mark Wahlberg/Rock Star sorta way if done properly...doesn't have to be totally over the top hilarious, just a few chuckles and a good story and I'll be pretty happy with it, I'd bet.

sadaist
03-06-2012, 11:45 PM

Was thinking the same thing. He must be STOKED he will be getting a nice paycheck. Would be very interesting to see his vs Keanus paychecks for this movie. I don't think they'd be similar any more :)