PDA

View Full Version : NFL 2012 Free Agency/Preseason Thread

Mr Walker
03-13-2012, 08:33 AM
7.5 hours... tick, tick, tick...

Manning is really throwing a wrench into this... where's Matt Flynn going to wind up?
Would have thought Miami was the most obvious destination.

Is Mario Williams worth the risk of a big contract after tearing his bicep last season.

Will the Eagles get silly again... or maybe they'll just chill?

Just read at PFT that BenJarvus Green-Ellis is going to hit the market.

Niners do a deal with Moss... who's gonna go after Vincent Jackson?
Saints are trying to keep Colston.

Love this time of year... even more so after last years lock-out.

damngoodtimes
03-13-2012, 08:36 AM
My big prediction....my Browns will make a big free agent splash today by signing...

...nobody.

Bob_R
03-13-2012, 12:02 PM
The Jets extended Mark Sanchez' contract to run thru 2016. That means no Super Bowl for 5 more years. :smiley-sniffer:

Jagermeister
03-13-2012, 12:05 PM
The Jets extended Mark Sanchez' contract to run thru 2016. That means no Super Bowl for 5 more years. :smiley-sniffer:

lol. I read something earlier that said Peyton was talking with Denver.

fourthcoming
03-13-2012, 12:15 PM
Sanchez is bangin' Kate Upton.....gotta give him that at least. I think he just threw another interception in the time it took for me to type this. Why doesn't Peyton have any interest in San Fran? Peyton is great, don't get me wrong....but 9-10 career playoff record. 5 times...one and done in the playoffs. I'm glad my team has the "other" Manning.

Mr Walker
03-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Sanchez is bangin' Kate Upton.....gotta give him that at least. I think he just threw another interception in the time it took for me to type this. Why doesn't Peyton have any interest in San Fran?

San Fran will roll with Smith... Harbaugh does not want Manning coming in and disrupting what he built last year... that being said, the Moss signing is a bit of a surprise.

Mr Walker
03-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Sometimes I wish the Jets would have drafted Freeman instead of Sanchez.

Bob_R
03-13-2012, 12:37 PM
lol. I read something earlier that said Peyton was talking with Denver.

Already did. Then Arizona. Miami and Tennessee are next. I understand that if Houston jumps in they would have the inside track.

Mr Walker
03-13-2012, 12:46 PM
Already did. Then Arizona. Miami and Tennessee are next. I understand that if Houston jumps in they would have the inside track.

Heard on the radio at lunch that Houston doesn't want him.
I'm betting either Denver or Arizona... both have head coaches that will allow Peyton to run his offense.

I also heard that Seattle is gunning for Matt Flynn and Mario Williams... with Chicago being the most likely landing spot for Williams.

Jagermeister
03-13-2012, 12:47 PM
I'm betting either Denver or Arizona... both have head coaches that will allow Peyton to run his offense.

I also heard that Seattle is gunning for Matt Flynn and Mario Williams... with Chicago being the most likely landing spot for Williams.

I bet Elway is slobbering all over his ignorant mug at the thought of having Peyton. I hate John Elway.

chefcraig
03-13-2012, 12:59 PM
Apparently, the Miami meeting went poorly. Owner Steve Ross didn't even bother attending, which pretty much gave the kiss-of-death to any sort of deal. After a weekend of wining and dining with Arizona and Denver, the set up was more or less like a brief hangover breakfast at Denny's.

Then again, I really didn't see Manning as the cure-all for getting this team anywhere near the play offs, let alone the Super Bowl. Christ, I gave up on that pipe dream decades ago. One well placed shot to the neck and we are once again using a back up QB nobody has ever heard of, which has more or less been the Dolphins' plan of attack since Dan Marino retired.

Mr Walker
03-13-2012, 01:19 PM
Take a WR off the list... Marques Colston has re-upped with the Saints.

Bob_R
03-13-2012, 01:34 PM

Thanks for the update. Hadn't heard that Houston dropped out.

fourthcoming
03-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Arizona might be a good fit for Peyton. They didn't play bad football second half of last season.....he may be able to sling the ball around a little bit with that team. I hear what your saying about San Fran and Harbaugh.....especially since Harbaugh is an ex- QB and doesn't seem to share the same philosophy as Peyton when it comes to playing the position. I think Harbaugh has a bit of an ego too and whatever team grabs Peyton will have to cater to his offensive style.

chefcraig
03-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the update. Hadn't heard that Houston dropped out.

It is odd though, since the Texans just got rid of Matt Leinart.

Arizona might be a good fit for Peyton. They didn't play bad football second half of last season.....he may be able to sling the ball around a little bit with that team. I hear what your saying about San Fran and Harbaugh.....especially since Harbaugh is an ex- QB and doesn't seem to share the same philosophy as Peyton when it comes to playing the position. I think Harbaugh has a bit of an ego too and whatever team grabs Peyton will have to cater to his offensive style.

It will also be interesting to see how Arizona figures in against the salary cap, which at this point puts them dead last in the league for spending ability. LINK (http://www.askthecommish.com/salarycap/numbers.asp)

Mr Walker
03-13-2012, 01:51 PM

Harbaugh took a back seat to Manning once in his career... he ain't gonna do it again.

fourthcoming
03-13-2012, 02:08 PM
Good point about Harbaugh Mr. Walker.. and Chef....I didn't realize Arizona was hurting that bad with the cap. I think Tampa is well under the cap....wonder how committed they are to their QB. I don't know if Peyton is considering Tampa at all. Maybe Peyton goes back to Tennesse to finish his career?

Jagermeister
03-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Not a free agent but Looks like Moss signed a one year deal with the 9er's.

Not sure why the fuck they would do that but whatever.

chefcraig
03-14-2012, 10:49 AM
OK, now my day is complete. In a bizarrely inexplicable move, the Dull-fins just unloaded 4 time Pro Bowl receiver Brandon Marshall to the Bears for a half bag of donuts (2 third round picks). Uh-huh, this probably was done to clear some cap space in order to try to sign Matt Flynn or Peyton Manning, but if you are trying to land either guy, would it not be a good idea to have at least one guy on the roster for them to throw the ball to?

At this point, I firmly believe Miami will sign neither QB, and we'll wind up with some loser like Rex Grossman, Mark Brunell, Vince Young, David Carr or more likely, A.J. Feeley (again). And owner Stephen Ross will have JLo or Fergie announce that was who we wanted all along.

Mr Walker
03-14-2012, 11:47 AM
Happy to read that the Lions did a long term deal with Megatron... 60mil guaranteed!!
Scary if Stafford remains healthy and they find a solid RB... they should bring in BenJarvus!

Calvin Johnson gets 7 years, $132 million, $60 million guaranteed
March 14, 2012 11:13 AM ET, by Michael David Smith

The Lions were willing to spend whatever it took to lock up wide receiver Calvin Johnson for years to come.

Johnson and the Lions are scheduled to announce a long-term contract extension this afternoon, and ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that it’s a seven-year deal worth $132 million, with $60 million guaranteed. That makes it the biggest contract in NFL history, surpassing Larry Fitzgerald’s contract with the Cardinals.

The Lions’ website pegs the deal as “a seven-year extension worth close to $130 million.” The site also says the contract reduces Johnson’s cap hit this year, meaning they’ll have more money available to re-sign linebacker Stephen Tulloch, who now looks like their top priority in free agency.

The $60 million “guarantee” may not be fully guaranteed: As we’ve seen many times with NFL contracts, guarantees can be less than advertised. But Johnson will clearly be among the highest-paid players in NFL history, and as staggering as the numbers look, Johnson is worth it. He’s only 26 years old and coming off a phenomenal season in which he caught 96 passes for 1,681 yards and 16 touchdowns, then turned in a brilliant performance in the playoff loss to the Saints. And Johnson is known as a consummate professional, hard worker and good teammate who doesn’t get in trouble off the field.

This looks like a deal that should make both sides happy.

Va Beach VH Fan
03-14-2012, 12:31 PM
OK, now my day is complete. In a bizarrely inexplicable move, the Dull-fins just unloaded 4 time Pro Bowl receiver Brandon Marshall to the Bears for a half bag of donuts (2 third round picks). Uh-huh, this probably was done to clear some cap space in order to try to sign Matt Flynn or Peyton Manning, but if you are trying to land either guy, would it not be a good idea to have at least one guy on the roster for them to throw the ball to?

At this point, I firmly believe Miami will sign neither QB, and we'll wind up with some loser like Rex Grossman, Mark Brunell, Vince Young, David Carr or more likely, A.J. Feeley (again). And owner Stephen Ross will have JLo or Fergie announce that was who we wanted all along.

Um, read the sports news buddy, there was a reason they unloaded him.....

Think Rocky.... :D

chefcraig
03-14-2012, 02:52 PM
Um, read the sports news buddy, there was a reason they unloaded him.....

Think Rocky.... :D

I knew he was bonkers and dropped about as many passes as he caught, but he was the only "good" receiver we had. And oddly enough, my local paper (which never hesitates when it comes to being overtly critical) completely failed to mention Marshall's personality disorder even once in the two articles published about the story this morning. Yeah, there are a good amount of receivers, tight ends and running backs out there available during free agency, but the majority of them look to be damaged goods or on the downside of their careers.

Mr Walker
03-15-2012, 11:01 AM
Twitter War!
I hate Shockey... but I always like a dude that takes the gloves right off when it's time to fight... hahahaha!

Shockey shoots back at Toomer, dredges up his divorce
March 15, 2012 10:40 AM ET, by Michael David Smith

We have a full-blown war of words between two former Giants teammates.

It started with this morning’s report that Jeremy Shockey wants to return to the Giants. That led former Giants receiver Amani Toomer to say the team should absolutely not bring Shockey back, calling Shockey a bad teammate and a worse person.

That led to Shockey going to town on Toomer on Twitter, going way beyond their time on the field as teammates and dragging in Toomer’s personal life.

“Yes remember when his ex divorced him and he urinated on a her cloths I guess he’s the good person,” Shockey wrote.

In 2007, Toomer’s divorce proceedings included an allegation from his ex-wife that Toomer acted “irrationally and outrageously” if she didn’t want to have sex, including once urinating on her clothes and once throwing her BlackBerry into the Hudson River.

In Shockey’s last game with the Giants, he suffered a broken fibula when Toomer rolled into the back of his leg. Shockey hasn’t forgiven Toomer for that.

“Well he was the lazy one that broke my leg!!” Shockey wrote.

Shockey also sent a message to Toomer on Twitter, saying, “Go get a bucket of rocks and start throwing them at your glass house.”

And, finally, Shockey suggested that the report about him wanting to return to the Giants is untrue.

“It’s funny how the Ny media still try’s to make money off me!” Shockey wrote. “Can anyone find a quote from me on me wanting to play for the GAINTS?”

Toomer will be a guest on today’s PFT Live. When you watch, we suggest getting your popcorn ready.

:monekyl:
Armani Toomer in the house!

Jagermeister
03-15-2012, 11:50 AM
Titans owner offers Peyton Manning 'contract for life'
The Tennessee Titans are pulling out the stops to get Peyton Manning.

Titans owner Bud Adams has offered the star quarterback a "contract for life," to come to Tennessee, hoping to lure him with a front-office position with the team once his playing days are through, according to a Houston TV station.

Adams told KHOU Channel 11 on Wednesday he's not concerned about Manning's arm strength after his multiple neck surgeries that sidelined him for all of last season.

"I’m only concerned how strong it is in September, when he starts the regular season," Adams said, adding that much as he likes second-year quarterback Jake Locker -- whom the Titans drafted eighth overall last year -- the franchise had to "go for it" with Manning.

The Titans are believed to be among the final four teams in the running for the league's only four-time most valuable player, with the others being Denver, Arizona and Miami. The Titans could have an edge in that Manning was a college star at Tennessee, and Titans Coach Mike Munchak is a former blocker for Peyton's dad, Archie.

Peyton spent about eight hours at Titans headquarters Wednesday.

chefcraig
03-15-2012, 12:03 PM
The Titans could have an edge in that Manning was a college star at Tennessee, and Titans Coach Mike Munchak is a former blocker for Peyton's dad, Archie.

Peyton spent about eight hours at Titans headquarters Wednesday.

On the face of things, the Titans have a competent, well-bodied cheer leading squad. But in terms of actual dexterity, they fail in comparison to Tampa Bay.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/53/a6170a17e1b2ea572c447741905e672a.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/980419)

http://img1.imagehousing.com/91/fb46402d610d0913fbe2f16b59d9cf9c.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/980421)

Jagermeister
03-15-2012, 12:06 PM
:lmao:

TFM_Dale
03-16-2012, 08:57 AM
Now that the F-A-G-S Jets, Jets, Jets have signed Dirty Sanchez to the biggest 3 year mistake of a contract extension in NFL history Mrs. Sanchez has opened up about some off season comments made by unnamed teammates. "It is a gutless thing to do, if you're not going to put your name on something, why waste anybody's time? Obviously, they had strong opinions about it, but not strong enough to say who they were." Who knows Mrs. Sanchez, maybe they are leery to rip on the guy that carries Rex's lube city to city? Nice way to heal the rift on the only team that thinks you are worth a damn though, dumb fuck.

TFM_Dale
03-16-2012, 08:59 AM
Chargers are working on replacing Vincent Jackson, they signed Eddie Royal :bigwink:

TFM_Dale
03-16-2012, 09:02 AM
Peyton Hillis signed with KC, I really thought Pitt would make a play for him, should be a solid RB duo for KC though if Charles can come back close to 100%. Now if they only had a QB.

TFM_Dale
03-16-2012, 09:05 AM
Happy to read that the Lions did a long term deal with Megatron... 60mil guaranteed!!
Scary if Stafford remains healthy and they find a solid RB... they should bring in BenJarvus!

Calvin Johnson gets 7 years, $132 million, $60 million guaranteed
March 14, 2012 11:13 AM ET, by Michael David Smith

The Lions were willing to spend whatever it took to lock up wide receiver Calvin Johnson for years to come.

Johnson and the Lions are scheduled to announce a long-term contract extension this afternoon, and ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that it’s a seven-year deal worth $132 million, with $60 million guaranteed. That makes it the biggest contract in NFL history, surpassing Larry Fitzgerald’s contract with the Cardinals.

The Lions’ website pegs the deal as “a seven-year extension worth close to $130 million.” The site also says the contract reduces Johnson’s cap hit this year, meaning they’ll have more money available to re-sign linebacker Stephen Tulloch, who now looks like their top priority in free agency.

The $60 million “guarantee” may not be fully guaranteed: As we’ve seen many times with NFL contracts, guarantees can be less than advertised. But Johnson will clearly be among the highest-paid players in NFL history, and as staggering as the numbers look, Johnson is worth it. He’s only 26 years old and coming off a phenomenal season in which he caught 96 passes for 1,681 yards and 16 touchdowns, then turned in a brilliant performance in the playoff loss to the Saints. And Johnson is known as a consummate professional, hard worker and good teammate who doesn’t get in trouble off the field.

This looks like a deal that should make both sides happy.

Stafford to Calvin will be making a run at the record books by the time they are done playing. I thank my lucky stars every time I think about the possibility of the Lions drafting Dirty Sanchez over Stafford that they chose Stafford, injury issues or not.

Bob_R
03-16-2012, 10:14 PM
Hold the phone people. The 49ers have been in contact with Peyton Manning. The sleeper team has crept in.

Bob_R
03-18-2012, 05:46 PM
Matt Flynn is a Seattle Seahawk.

chefcraig
03-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Yeah, I had a feeling this (or something like it) would happen, and said so in the Peyton Manning thread around 11:30 this morning. The story broke here locally around dinner time. :doh:

Julius
03-19-2012, 12:20 PM
ESPN is reporting Peyton Manning has chosen the Broncos.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7709195/2012-nfl-free-agency-barring-snag-peyton-manning-picks-denver-broncos-sources-say

TFM_Dale
03-20-2012, 09:11 AM
Garrard to the Fins lol, I almost feel bad for the Fins, almost. Now they should trade for Tebow, he can pray that someday they find a real QB again.

chefcraig
03-20-2012, 09:44 AM
I give up. GM Jeff Ireland is a walking, talking cancer. The word used to describe him most frequently around the Davie training facility is toxic, which also adequately defines the atmosphere surrounding this franchise for the past several years. Just think of the Dez Bryant interview ("So, is your mom a ho?") for starters. Look at the dubious coaching choices, then think of how the Jeremiah Bell situation ended. (For about two months, Ireland told team captain Bell he would never get cut. He was released without ceremony late yesterday.) Channing Crowder, Ryan Clark and Joey Porter (OK, hardly what you'd call league ambassadors) have publicly come out against Ireland and the Dolphins, with Porter being the most succinct (SOURCE (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-hyde-miami-dolphins-david-garrard-0320-20120319,0,1879141.column)):

"Jeff Ireland has a big part to do with it,'' Porter said when asked what the problem is with the Dolphins. "I don't think when you come in and you're being recruited by him you really believe the things that are coming out of his mouth. He's just a guy that is not trustworthy."

Now the great QB search has landed David Garrard, a guy that is in the top five of the Rex Grossman/"Are You Shitting Me?" list of available team leaders. And the hits keep on coming. Christ, for the first time in my entire life, I wish I had to work on Sundays.

chi-town324
03-20-2012, 04:48 PM
yea Chef word around the league is that nobody wants to play for the dolphins

chefcraig
03-21-2012, 10:08 AM
yea Chef word around the league is that nobody wants to play for the dolphins

Oh, for fuck's sake, take a look at this, from my local paper this morning...http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/confused/stupid.gif (http://freesmileyface.net)

Disgruntled Miami Dolphins fans stage protest at team headquarters

By Izzy Gould

South Florida Sun-Sentinel (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-miami-dolphins-fans-protest-032012,0,87476.story)

DAVIE, FLORIDA - Jason Lawrence stood on the Miami Dolphins' grounds Tuesday afternoon fed up with the franchise's direction.

A season-ticket holder since 1991, Lawrence said he used to save his lunch money to purchse tickets. He has only missed two or three games in more than 20 years, and in that time he never thought of protesting the franchise - until now.

"I'm not happy with the direction," Lawrence said. "I'm not happy with the front office, or any of the moves they've been doing."

The Dolphins, who declared their intention to sign an elite free-agent quarterback, could not land top targets Peyton Manning, or Matt Flynn.

The Dolphins announced Monday the signing of former Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback David Garrard, who missed the 2011 season after surgery for a herniated disc. That came after the release of leading tackler Yeremiah Bell, and after the Doklphins traded leading wide receiver Brandon Marshall to the Chicago Bears in exchange for two third-round draft picks.

For two fans wearing paperbags, who skipped work to protest calling in with the "stomach flu," Garrard's signing was the final blow.

"They're making things worse, and not making things better," said Mike M., 25, from Davie, who refused to give his last name.

Pablo M., 29 from Davie, also voiced his frustration, and would not give his last name.

"I mean, come on if we're gonna end up doing that, the one guy that we definitely have seen with the most production, at least on the defensive side," he said. "We got rid of one offensive guy, now on the defense as well? What are they leaving us to trust in?"

Protesters began to gather on the property of the Miami Dolphins' training facility Tuesday afternoon to voice their concerns with the direction of the franchise.

About 30 people, including four men with paper bags over their heads and another one clutching a Dan Marino doll, said recent decisions by Dolphins' management led to what is believed to be the first protest of the franchise by its fan base.

The Dolphins first issued a statement. Later, Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland spoke.

“We are halfway through the player acquisition period,’’ he said Tuesday afternoon. “Let the process play out.”

The protest began at about noon, and some of the men said they learned of the gathering through social media websites, and talk radio.

Some fans held signs that read "FIRELAND," a reference to Ireland. A few cars honked as the protesters yelled, clapped and at one point chanted, "Jeff Ireland's got to go."

“All I can say is to let the process run its course,’’ Ireland said.

Protesters had been standing on Miami Dolphins' property. They were politely asked to protest across the street, and they complied.

There also was a visible police presence to keep the peace.

One officer stopped, and rolled down her window asking protesters to stay off the road. She then added, "I would be with you," with a smile before driving off.

Many of the protesters wore Dolphins' jerseys. One car drove by loudly playing the Dolphins' fight song.

Many people honked.

Asked if he would continue to attend Dolphins' games, Lawrence said, "I'll go to every game no matter what, I don't care if they lose every game."

Kristy
03-21-2012, 01:46 PM
The Broncos actually got a 4th round for this guy. Enjoy your circus, New York. Who knows, he might save the career of a certain foot fetishist.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tim-tebow-jets-fourth-round-pick-171316720.html

Mr Walker
03-21-2012, 01:51 PM
LOL!

In one corner you have the Dirty Sanchez who fucks underage girls and bikini models and in the other corner you have the 24 year old virgin...

Enjoy your last season coaching the Jets Rex.

FORD
03-21-2012, 02:01 PM
How long before Tebow releases a statement that says God wouldn't let him stay in Denver because "Peyton" rhymes with "Satan" :biggrin:

chefcraig
03-21-2012, 02:13 PM
Denver, New York...what's the difference? This guy still can't throw a ball much more than 27 yards, let alone anywhere near a receiver. Putting him a QB competition with Mark Sanchez will be like watching a to-the-death battle between a room humidifier and a dehumidifier.

TFM_Dale
03-22-2012, 10:19 AM
You pretty much nailed it Chef lol. Even the Fins should be happy not to have the F-A-G-S QBs.

Fairwrning
03-22-2012, 05:52 PM
I am pretty amazed Tebow didnt go to Jacksonville....Its gonna be fun watching that train wreck in NY this fall.

Fairwrning
03-22-2012, 05:53 PM
Has Rex made his annual guarantee yet??

FORD
03-23-2012, 08:31 PM
Pat Robertson: Manning deserves to get hurt after Tebow trade
By David Edwards
Thursday, March 22, 2012 16:21 EDT

Televangelist Pat Robertson says that Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning should be punished with an inury because the team traded devout Christian Tim Tebow.

“I think the Denver Broncos treated [Tebow] shabbily,” Robertson explained on Thursday. “He won seven games. He brought them into the playoffs, for heaven sakes. I mean, they were a nothing team. He rallied them together with spectacular last-minute passes and, you know, when they beat Buffalo — I mean, Pittsburgh — it was a tremendous victory.”

He continued: “And you just ask yourself, OK, Peyton Manning was a tremendous MVP quarterback, but he’s been injured. If that injury comes back, Denver will find itself without a quarterback — and in my opinion, it would serve them right.”

Despite a few snags, the Denver Broncos announced late Wednesday that they had traded Tebow to the New York Jets.

Manning was picked up by the Broncos after missing last season with the Indianapolis Colts due to an injury. The 14-year NFL veteran has been named most valuable player four times.

Watch this video from CBN’s The 700 Club, broadcast March 22, 2012.

gbranton
03-23-2012, 09:12 PM
Denver, New York...what's the difference? This guy still can't throw a ball much more than 27 yards, let alone anywhere near a receiver. Putting him a QB competition with Mark Sanchez will be like watching a to-the-death battle between a room humidifier and a dehumidifier.

I've been watching him since high school and he's gotten a bad rap. He didn't become the all-time leader in career passing efficiency (176.0), completion percentage (67.1%), passing touchdown to interception ratio (5.5 to 1) in the SEC, THE best football conference in the country far and away, without havng some skill. He also ranked second in career passing efficiency and third in career yards per attempt (9.33) in NCAA history. Not everyone shares your opinion about his deep ball:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/36829/pats-broncos-ii-wary-of-tebows-deep-pass

He didn't recieve adequate coaching to prepare him for the NFL during his college career, Urban Meyer never gave half a shit whether he succeeded in the NFL. Urban fucks over his kids and only cares about URBAN. The only thing HE gave a shit about was if he could win games for him, so in some ways it was like drafting a high school kid into the NFL. We know how poorly that can go for in the NBA until a kid gets his legs under him and it's simply not done in the NFL.

For him to come in to a mediocre at best team that was on a losing streak and will them into the playoffs while being undermined by his horse-faced GM speaks volumes about his character and if coached and given a chance in the NFL he WILL succeed and he WILL make the Brocolons pay on the field some day and afterwards he will say they are an awesome team, that they played great and he will thank them for the opportunity they gave him.

Kristy
03-24-2012, 01:21 PM
I

He didn't recieve adequate coaching to prepare him for the NFL during his college career, Urban Meyer never gave half a shit whether he succeeded in the NFL. Urban fucks over his kids and only cares about URBAN. The only thing HE gave a shit about was if he could win games for him, so in some ways it was like drafting a high school kid into the NFL. We know how poorly that can go for in the NBA until a kid gets his legs under him and it's simply not done in the NFL.

For him to come in to a mediocre at best team that was on a losing streak and will them into the playoffs while being undermined by his horse-faced GM speaks volumes about his character and if coached and given a chance in the NFL he WILL succeed and he WILL make the Brocolons pay on the field some day and afterwards he will say they are an awesome team, that they played great and he will thank them for the opportunity they gave him.

This I can agree with. Tebow did not have much of a pre-season to learn how an offense works due to the lockout plus Denver, for some reason, thought they owed Orton something. When Orton became the embarrasment not only for the Broncos but the NFL as well Elway/Fox had no choice but to throw Tebow to the lions - so to speak. He did win - but ugly. That Miami game was one of the most dismal events I had ever watched; the Chicago game was one purely on luck and let's face it, Denver played some dismal teams. Even with that said, when Tebow faced a better constructed defense, like he did in Buffalo and Kansas City, he looked like a lost kid crying for his mother. He did not improve. He did not adjust. Instead, he played the same type of college ball because he doesn't have the talent to "read a defense." If he pulls that same shit this season, its only a matter of time until teams adjust and pop Tebow with an almost career-ending injury. I for one won't miss the guy, his religiosity, and the circus that follows him.

TFM_Dale
03-24-2012, 07:30 PM
Tebow is NOT a pro caliber QB, the Lions, as everyone knows my fave team, killed Tebow and mocked him while doing it and we all know how well the Lions secondary played last year. The list of great college QBs that fail in the pros is alot longer then the ones that make it. If people want to like Tebow because he makes a good role model, more power to you, but don't get me started about his shortcomings when it comes to actually playing football in the NFL. He either needs to change his position, accept being a wildcat QB for small portions of a game, or hang it up and do something else. The only thing going for him is Dirty Sanchez is a fucking joke as a QB to so he will likely get another shot at starting.

Little Texan
03-24-2012, 07:48 PM

gbranton
03-24-2012, 07:49 PM
Tebow is NOT a pro caliber QB, the Lions, as everyone knows my fave team, killed Tebow and mocked him while doing it and we all know how well the Lions secondary played last year.

The Lions shouldn't be mocking anybody, up until this past year they haven't been a pro caliber TEAM and yet the NFL let them hang around.

TFM_Dale
03-24-2012, 09:29 PM
The Lions shouldn't be mocking anybody, up until this past year they haven't been a pro caliber TEAM and yet the NFL let them hang around.

Say what you will, they exposed Teblow as the joke of a QB most people knew he was. When it comes to reading defenses and absorbing a playbook he is lost, no QB can make it in the league without the ability to do those two things, and that isn't even taking into account his God awful mechanics. Tebow sucks as a NFL QB, anyone watching him play that has a open mind can see that.

gbranton
03-24-2012, 09:53 PM
anyone watching him play that has a open mind can see that.

I will say Detriot has a great QB, the kid is a stud and I'm glad he's not at Georgia anymore.

As for Tebow, I see a winner who motivates those around him to be their best, play hard and never give up. I'll take him over 100 other modern day, slack assed, play when they wanna Allen Iverson/Randy Moss/spoiled thug douchbag types. His mechanics looked great in overtime against the Steelers, but what really made that play was him reading the defense, something you claim he can't do.

The NFL is rapidly becoming the same type of thug life spectacle which cause me to permanently lose interest in the NBA. I don't share his religious beliefs but Tebow is a good dude, a team first player and a fantastic human being, so I will cheer for him until some of that changes. The dog killers, wife beaters, murderers and other assorted illiterate thugs can go fuck themselves.

TFM_Dale
03-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Wait now, I agree with you 100% about the thug fucks in the NBA but that is a whole new conversation, it is cool if you want to pull for Tebow, I just really disagree about him being able to play QB in the NFL. Hell, remember Leak while he was at Florida? He was considered the better passer, that doesn't say much for Tebow's passing potential in the NFL.

gbranton
03-24-2012, 10:14 PM
Hell, remember Leak while he was at Florida? He was considered the better passer, that doesn't say much for Tebow's passing potential in the NFL.

I remember Leak, I am a Florida alum, that's why I'm glad Stafford is not at Georgia. But as a life long Bears fan I'm not to thrilled that he's in Detroit, LOL.

Leak is currently playing in the Arena League, a good kid but he didn't put up nearly the passing numbers Tebow did at Florida and was horribly misused in the spread.

Tebow's not perfect but you won't make a living betting against the kid. He will work harder than anyone in the league until he gets better or is no longer in the league, I hope it's the former.

What is it that REALLY makes a person an "NFL" quarterback, anyway? A pretty spiral and rocket arm? If so, then Jeff George is a Hall of Fame player? I think people are too carried away with mechanics these days. The Blandas, the Plunkets, the Meridiths weren't pretty. I think he's a lot like Don Meridith (who barely completed 50% of his passes) on the field, as Don used to say "A big guy making big plays".

Kristy
03-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Tebow is NOT a pro caliber QB, the Lions, as everyone knows my fave team, killed Tebow and mocked him while doing it and we all know how well the Lions secondary played last year. The list of great college QBs that fail in the pros is alot longer then the ones that make it. If people want to like Tebow because he makes a good role model, more power to you, but don't get me started about his shortcomings when it comes to actually playing football in the NFL. He either needs to change his position, accept being a wildcat QB for small portions of a game, or hang it up and do something else. The only thing going for him is Dirty Sanchez is a fucking joke as a QB to so he will likely get another shot at starting.

No, I think that was Orton.

Jack68
04-06-2012, 09:55 AM
No question Tebow is a great teammate and all that in every aspect.He is not a passing qb which is the nfl formula for championships.I can only hope that hard knocks does another season as implied with that fucking circus called the ny jets.Look what New england did to Denver when they got be behind...murdered them.Im sure Tebow can provide a spark for Fireman Ed and all that but i find it highly unlikely to save Rex Ryans job...Or Tannenbaum

Little Texan
04-06-2012, 05:41 PM
Tebow will be starting in New York after Sanchez throws about 12 picks the first 5 games and the Jets are sitting at 0-5.

Jack68
04-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Tebow will be starting in New York after Sanchez throws about 12 picks the first 5 games and the Jets are sitting at 0-5.
I dont even think Sanchez is a bad qb....He can make some throws but i do think hes a pussy.Hell do what you said ,ride the bench,get cut and become the next David Carr.

chefcraig
04-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Miami decided to go with some kid named Ryan Tannehill with their #1 pick for QB. Whatever. Considering how well we've done with the draft and free agency over the years, at this point I have to believe his wife has better odds on a successful career than he does.

And yeah, that old "They didn't look like that when I was in high school/college" thing certainly applies. :doh:

http://img1.imagehousing.com/79/b1b127d3e59263f7f1756c26e0031e91.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1006450)

http://img1.imagehousing.com/89/9f7864c3f252f96a93b7f86519279668.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1006451)

http://img1.imagehousing.com/39/de4a453ef90a72ec6c4f41696318c3c2.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1006453)

chi-town324
04-29-2012, 04:15 PM
Tannehills old lady is fine as hell...

Mr Walker
05-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Classy move by new Bucs Head Coach...

Bucs announce signing of paralyzed former Rutgers player Eric LeGrand
Josh Alper
updated 9:49 am. EDT May. 2, 2012

A statement released by the Buccaneers on Wednesday about the signing of an undrafted rookie began the same way most of them do.

There were stats and notes about the young man’s playing career, but Eric LeGrand isn’t your usual undrafted free agent so things took a different turn at the end of the first paragraph. While playing for Rutgers in 2010, the defensive tackle suffered a serious spinal cord injury in a game against Army and was paralyzed as a result.

LeGrand’s story is well known and he has made stunning progress since his injury. He began breathing on his own faster than expected, he’s been able to stand with assistance and he led the Scarlet Knights onto the field for a game last season. He’ll never play a down for the Buccaneers, of course, but Greg Schiano, who coached LeGrand at Rutgers, explained the reason for the move.

“Leading up to the draft, I couldn’t help but think that this should’ve been Eric’s draft class,” said Schiano in the statement from the team. “This small gesture is the least we could do to recognize his character, spirit, and perseverance. The way Eric lives his life epitomizes what we are looking for in Buccaneer Men.”

It might be a small gesture, but sometimes those are the ones that wind up meaning the most.

chi-town324
05-06-2012, 12:10 PM
i see the Bears signed Alshon already...they may actually be able to throw the ball a little this yr

chefcraig
07-25-2012, 11:27 AM
For one reason or another, NE's Wes Welker has been spotted hanging around my area for the past week or so, with his new wife. She's a Hooters waitress/model named Anna Burns. Nail it? Absolutely. Marry her? You must be joking.

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u499/sameasb4/Bikini%20N%20Paradise/anna-burns-welker-511.jpg

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd384/jami0307/600full-anna-burns.jpg

gbranton
07-25-2012, 05:04 PM
Miami decided to go with some kid named Ryan Tannehill with their #1 pick for QB. Whatever.

Yes, the Dolphins have done poorly in the draft, almost as bad as my Bears but even a blind hog finds the occasional acorn and for the Fins I think this is it, I like this kid and I think he is legit. I'd certainly take him in Chicago to back up Cutler.

chefcraig
07-25-2012, 09:54 PM
Yes, the Dolphins have done poorly in the draft, almost as bad as my Bears but even a blind hog finds the occasional acorn and for the Fins I think this is it, I like this kid and I think he is legit. I'd certainly take him in Chicago to back up Cutler.

I hear ya, but word out of camp (it's right down the street from me) is the brain trust is thinking of going with David Garrard. That would make sense, as he's a veteran player and could adapt to the new playbook fairly quickly.

gbranton
07-25-2012, 09:56 PM
David Garrard

Ugh. :puke:

chefcraig
07-25-2012, 10:07 PM
Ugh. :puke:

My gut reaction as well. Being optimistic about the Dolphins is about close I wish to come to masochism. Only thing equal to it was enduring a David Lee Roth-free Van Halen all those years, awaiting the man's return.

gbranton
07-25-2012, 10:08 PM
i see the Bears signed Alshon already...they may actually be able to throw the ball a little this yr

I am excited about this, Alshon Jeffery is a BEAST. Very underrated.

gbranton
07-25-2012, 10:22 PM
My gut reaction as well. Being optimistic about the Dolphins is about close I wish to come to masochism. Only thing equal to it was enduring a David Lee Roth-free Van Halen all those years, awaiting the man's return.

I could sympathize with you somewhat being a bears fan, get a load of THESE first round draft choices:

Stan Thomas (1991)
Alonzo Spellman (1992)
Curtis Conway (1993)
John Thierry (1994)
Rashaan Salaam (1995)
Walt Harris (1996)
Curtis Enis (1998)
Cade McNown (1999)
David Terrell (2001)
Marc Colombo (2002)
Michael Haynes (2003)

But now that Jerry Angelo has lost his job hopefully things are looking up for me. Truthfully though, he did do ok with the Julius Peppers thing.

The Dolphins have been terribly mismanaged, the only thing I can compare it to is the movie Major League, LOL.

chefcraig
07-26-2012, 06:48 PM
The Dolphins have been terribly mismanaged, the only thing I can compare it to is the movie Major League, LOL.

And that trend continues. Tannehill missed the first day of training camp here today because management still hasn't been capable of signing the guy. :duh:

Nickdfresh
07-26-2012, 06:51 PM
Can't wait for Mario Williams and the Buffalo Bills to take training camp...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-31-2012, 12:27 PM
http://www.profootballhof.com/enshrinement/hof_game.aspx

less than a week!!!!

gbranton
08-04-2012, 02:33 PM
And that trend continues. Tannehill missed the first day of training camp here today because management still hasn't been capable of signing the guy. :duh:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/qb-tannehill-impresses-dolphins-scrimmage-163949482--nfl.html

"QB Tannehill impresses in Dolphins scrimmage........"

Fairwrning
08-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Damn its good to have football back...Watching every pre-season game I can this week..What big name player will end up on IR this week?..its bound to happen

Fairwrning
08-09-2012, 08:31 PM
My Cowboys are gonna sign Burress..geez..they will need to install metal detectors in the locker room

Va Beach VH Fan
08-09-2012, 08:32 PM

I watched the first Hard Knocks with the Dolphins....

Pretty good, although I fear it's quickly turning into the Chad Fucking Johnson show....

chefcraig
08-09-2012, 08:41 PM
I watched the first Hard Knocks with the Dolphins....

Pretty good, although I fear it's quickly turning into the Chad Fucking Johnson show....

Yeah, he's probably looking for another gig since that VH-1 dating show of his ended. Just be glad Terrell Owens didn't get signed up by Miami, as well.

chefcraig
08-13-2012, 01:46 PM
So much for the Chad Johnson show...http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-rolleye-smileys-725.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/skype-emoticons.html)

Dolphins cut WR Chad Johnson

ESPN (http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8263326/chad-johnson-cut-miami-dolphins-karlos-dansby-hates-move)

DAVIE, Fla. -- The Miami Dolphins terminated Chad Johnson's contract about 24 hours after he was arrested in a domestic battery case involving his wife.

The six-time Pro Bowl receiver was released from jail on $2,500 bond earlier Sunday after his wife accused him of head-butting her during an argument in front of their home. Johnson was charged with simple domestic battery, a misdemeanor.

The confrontation came barely a month after Johnson married Evelyn Lozada, who is on the reality TV show "Basketball Wives." The 34-year-old Johnson had been battling for a spot on the team after a disappointing season with the New England Patriots in 2011.

Dolphins coach Joe Philbin addressed Johnson's release in a news conference Monday.

"With any type of these decisions, it was not an easy one," Philbin said. "It was not reactive nor was it based on one single incident."

He said Johnson's release was mostly about how the receiver didn't "fit" with the Dolphins.

"Again, it was more a body of evidence from June 11th forward. When he came in on June 11th, we sat down and we talked and I was very clear as to the expectations of the program. It just didn't work out," he said. "It's more about the fit; in my gut I didn't think the fit was going to be beneficial to either party moving forward, whether in the short-term or the long-term. That's really what it was all about. It wasn't about one specific thing; it just wasn't going to work."

Dolphins linebacker Karlos Dansby voiced his displeasure at Johnson's release in an interview with a South Florida radio station Monday.

"I hate that we didn't stand behind him," Dansby told WMEN-AM on Monday. "I know the guys in the locker room would. But the organization felt a totally different way about the situation, and they probably had more information than we know. And they had to do what they had to do."

Dansby said that by releasing Johnson, the Dolphins created a bigger distraction than what would have occurred if the receiver was still a member of the team.

"It's going to be an even bigger distraction right now, I think, because of the simple fact we let him go," Dansby told the radio station. "I think if we were going to be with the guy, if he was going to be our guy, we have to stand behind him -- even though the situation came about. He didn't get that third strike."

gbranton
08-13-2012, 02:09 PM
So much for the Chad Johnson show........

Never was a fan of Ohsostinko, what is it with these guys who can't STFU and do their job?

I see Tannehill is doing some good work though.

Nickdfresh
08-13-2012, 02:36 PM
Yeah, he's probably looking for another gig since that VH-1 dating show of his ended. Just be glad Terrell Owens didn't get signed up by Miami, as well.

I howled in anger when Buffalo singed Owens a few years back thinking he'd be nothing but a distraction. The truth is that he was a team player that kept a low profile and is overall thought of very positively here...

BITEYOASS
08-14-2012, 06:54 PM
Shit, I'm torn this year! Falcons or Lions?

Fairwrning
08-14-2012, 06:56 PM

Depends on what you are betting on..if its SB, go with Atl...Detroit would be lock for overrated shitbag team...

TFM_Dale
08-15-2012, 12:13 AM
Depends on what you are betting on..if its SB, go with Atl...Detroit would be lock for overrated shitbag team...

Sorry buddy, the Girls have that wrapped up every year. :bigwink:

TFM_Dale
08-15-2012, 12:14 AM

Lions, Stafford to Calvin is unstoppable!

gbranton
08-15-2012, 01:54 AM

We will see, they have to face Cutler to Marshall twice this year.

Nickdfresh
08-17-2012, 09:53 PM
These replacement refs suck big hairy, stinky balls...

gbranton
08-20-2012, 02:56 PM
You know if my beloved Chicago Bears can put some pressure on opposing quarterbacks.......their offense looks more explosive than I can ever recall (including the 1985 season)..........they could.......they might........have a shot at the Su.......the Supe..........oh, damn it's just way too early to say it!

fourthcoming
08-20-2012, 03:04 PM
The Key for Da Bears is keeping Cutler and Forte healthy. Bears looked good before they went down last season. Let's go G-Men. I'd rather see the Bears win the division than that Ellen Degeneres look alike playing QB for the Packers.

gbranton
08-20-2012, 03:17 PM
The Key for Da Bears is keeping Cutler and Forte healthy. Bears looked good before they went down last season. Let's go G-Men. I'd rather see the Bears win the division than that Ellen Degeneres look alike playing QB for the Packers.

Yes, they looked solid last year, but with the addition of Brandon Marshall (who I was not initially in favor of), the emergence of Alshon Jeffrey, getting Earl Bennett back on the field, then adding Bush and Bell to the running game, they look to have real firepower.

TFM_Dale
08-20-2012, 03:19 PM
Rodgers and Cutler will both be Suh and the boys bitches this year, Go Lions!!

TFM_Dale
08-20-2012, 03:19 PM
We will see, they have to face Cutler to Marshall twice this year.

That makes 2-0, only 8 more to go to make the playoffs :)

chefcraig
08-21-2012, 01:59 PM
Yes, they looked solid last year, but with the addition of Brandon Marshall (who I was not initially in favor of)...

I wouldn't put a whole hell of a lot of faith in that guy. He's a walking, talking sack of damaged goods, with some highly disturbing behaviorial outbursts collected over the years. Seriously, if the Dolphins (a team without a prayer in hell of competing this or any other year, let alone with an incompetent management and front office) can lick a finger, stick it in the air, sense the temperature and get rid of the player, that in and of itself should tell you something. The dude has been in trouble with the law since his college days, and after getting stabbed in the stomach by his own wife last year, he decided to duke it out with a woman in a nightclub a few months ago. Strangely enough, the Bears signed the jerk two days later.

Yet I'm one to talk. We are starting a rookie QB for the first time in the team's history, supported by an offensive line that is about as efficient as a screen door on a submarine. Let the annual sulking and finger pointing begin yet again. In about a week or so, I'll make my yearly announcement that Miami has been mathematically eliminated from the play offs. Believe it or not, there once was a time when I'd actually wait until the season began before doing so.

gbranton
08-21-2012, 02:21 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not ready to let Marshall come over for dinner or take long hot showers together but he seems different when he's around Jay Cutler for some reason. I've read that the two are roommates at camp and on the road and spend all their time talking and playing games. It seems to change Marshall somehow. He had two Pro Bowl seasons with Jay in Denver, I'm ok with him remaining in Chicago as long as he behaves himself. One thing I am very proud of regarding the Bears organization is that they will not hesitate to cut a player that gets onto trouble.

Having said that, I believe that once he is out of football for good without a support system around him he will end up like Chris Henry or OJ Simpson.

fourthcoming
08-21-2012, 10:49 PM
I think Marshall is a Cancer. Talented guy.....million dollars worth of talent with ten cents worth of brains. As for the Lions, they definitely have talent.....on offense. They have no running back, Javid Best's career is possibly over due to concussions, and the coach has absolutely no control over his team. All that team does is take dumb penalties over and over....and their defense is weak. If the Lions somehow improve their defense and learn some discipline and maturity, they could be good. You never know from one year to the next what can happen in the NFL......I'm a Giants fan. I would be completely lying if before game 1 of last season I thought the G-Men would win it all. I'm just sick of hearing morons like Clay Matthews say the Giants were lucky last year when we beat the Packers by 17 pts on their home turf.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-29-2012, 10:49 AM
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/showusat.php?id=Qv4dc2

strike!

PETE'S BROTHER
08-29-2012, 10:51 AM
I think Marshall is a Cancer. Talented guy.....million dollars worth of talent with ten cents worth of brains. As for the Lions, they definitely have talent.....on offense. They have no running back, Javid Best's career is possibly over due to concussions, and the coach has absolutely no control over his team. All that team does is take dumb penalties over and over....and their defense is weak. If the Lions somehow improve their defense and learn some discipline and maturity, they could be good. You never know from one year to the next what can happen in the NFL......I'm a Giants fan. I would be completely lying if before game 1 of last season I thought the G-Men would win it all. I'm just sick of hearing morons like Clay Matthews say the Giants were lucky last year when we beat the Packers by 17 pts on their home turf.

incredibly lucky :hee:

fourthcoming
08-29-2012, 11:33 AM
I was waiting for someone to respond to that.......:)

Little Texan
08-29-2012, 11:16 PM
I howled in anger when Buffalo singed Owens a few years back thinking he'd be nothing but a distraction. The truth is that he was a team player that kept a low profile and is overall thought of very positively here...

Speaking of T-Ho, he just got cut by the Seahawks the other day. You can stick a fork in him, he's done. I mean, how many teams are going to want a 38 year old, way past his prime, selfish, primadona, egotistical, perennial locker room cancer of a receiver?

fourthcoming
08-30-2012, 07:44 AM
Speaking of T-Ho, he just got cut by the Seahawks the other day. You can stick a fork in him, he's done. I mean, how many teams are going to want a 38 year old, way past his prime, selfish, primadona, egotistical, perennial locker room cancer of a receiver?

You forgot....with hands of stone.....he can still get open, just can't catch the damn ball.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-30-2012, 05:51 PM
vikings fans will see this for many many years to come...

fourthcoming
08-31-2012, 10:06 AM
The Jets lent Minnesota their trophy case?

Nickdfresh
09-01-2012, 02:22 PM
According to the LA Times NFL beatwriter, the replacement refs will be starting the season as talks broke down between the NFL and the Ref's association. No further discussions are scheduled...

Little Texan
09-01-2012, 03:27 PM
You forgot....with hands of stone.....he can still get open, just can't catch the damn ball.

That's funny...when he was playing for the Cowboys, my brother and I used to comment after he dropped a few passes that he ate some greasy fried chicken before the game, again.

fourthcoming
09-01-2012, 03:42 PM
I remember watching him drop several crossing patterns in the playoffs against the G-Men in the 2007-08 season.

Little Texan
10-02-2012, 02:04 AM

This prediction is looking better all the time, though they're not winless.

gbranton
10-22-2012, 11:54 PM
That makes 2-0, only 8 more to go to make the playoffs :)

Uhhhhhh yeah. NOT. The Lions got their asses beat tonight, they got dominated and shut down and didn't score a fucking point until garbage time.

gbranton
10-23-2012, 12:03 AM

Stopped. Mark it on your calendar, 10/22/2012.

TFM_Dale
10-23-2012, 12:58 AM
Pretty proud of your cubs err bears for a game that was handed to them. 13-7 and we turned the ball over on your side of the field how many times? A win is a win no doubt but dominant is hardly the word for a game that was handed to them. At least Suh got to bruise that bitch Cutlers vagina before it was over.

gbranton
10-23-2012, 03:42 AM
Pretty proud of your cubs err bears for a game that was handed to them.

I didn't see fumbled center to QB or QB to RB exchanges. I saw the ball getting punched out, something called "forcing turnovers", which I believe is earning it as opposed to having it given to you. The Lolcats got lucky on a couple more that rolled out of bounds. They might have only been down 13-0 toward the end but even the MNF crew commented that it felt like more because they were never really in the game.

motherchicken
10-23-2012, 03:48 AM
I didn't see fumbled center to QB or QB to RB exchanges. I saw the ball getting punched out, something called "forcing turnovers", which I believe is earning it as opposed to having it given to you. The Lolcats got lucky on a couple more that rolled out of bounds. They might have only been down 13-0 toward the end but even the MNF crew commented that it felt like more because they were never really in the game.
There's a regular season NFL thread open. I posted a question about something I saw in the Monday game there. Just thought you'd like to know.