PDA

View Full Version : Darth Chenney fears Canada

Nitro Express
03-13-2012, 09:12 PM
After what happened in Vancouver when the Boston Bruins won the Stanley Cup, who can blame Dick Cheney for canceling on his northern neighbors?
The former vice president had planned to speak April 24 in Toronto. However, recovered memories of September protests convinced Cheney that "personal safety" was at stake in Canada, and both he and daughter Elizabeth will stay on the safer side of the border.
"On the advice of security, they were worried that quite simply Canada is just not a friendly country to them," said Ryan Ruppert, the president of the promotions company that booked Cheney for the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. "God forbid there was ever an emergency" he added, referring to Cheney's heart problems. Cheney, a former heavy smoker, relies on a battery-powered heart pump and has no pulse.
Cheney's turnabout should satisfy the StopWar Coalition, which led the 2011 protests. "We hope to set an example that Cheney doesn't see Canada as a safe haven," co-chair Derrick O'Keefe told the Globe and Mail at the time.

No pulse? Battery powered heart pump? The dude really is Darth Vader. It takes a machine to keep his heartless body going.

Hardrock69
03-13-2012, 10:54 PM
I saw this. That goddamnable fuck. I cannot wait for the day he dies. Him being out of office is not good enough. Even DEATH is not good enough. Fucking genocidal maniac cocksucker! :mad:

FORD
03-13-2012, 10:58 PM
I'll bet Satan is getting really impatient waiting for that bastard to show up. Anyone who was NOT a multi-millionaire tax dodging war monger living on taxpayer funded health care for most of his adult life would have been dead 6 heart attacks ago. And certainly when the heart itself no longer functioned at all, as his doesn't.

knuckleboner
03-14-2012, 12:01 AM
dear elderly canadians: it is now ok for you to go hunting...

Nitro Express
03-14-2012, 12:48 AM
I saw this. That goddamnable fuck. I cannot wait for the day he dies. Him being out of office is not good enough. Even DEATH is not good enough. Fucking genocidal maniac cocksucker! :mad:

It sounds like he's already dead. The man has no pulse. I guess you just shut him down by removing the batteries.

Diamondjimi
03-14-2012, 01:41 AM
Cheney, a former heavy smoker, relies on a battery-powered heart pump and has no pulse

The motherfuckin Anit-Christ!!

bueno bob
03-14-2012, 11:10 PM
Only one problem...Vader had a streak of decency in him.

At times.

Occasionally.

Cheney, on the other hand...

Angel
03-15-2012, 01:49 AM
Hey, we're a scary bunch up here, what can I say? :D

Nitro Express
03-15-2012, 04:22 AM
Well when Dick comes up to sniff your oil shale you can pull out his batteries and kick him down into the pit and run one of those big dump trucks over him.