PDA

View Full Version : Chris Rock Attacks Conservative Author Over Tea Party Question

Jagermeister
03-14-2012, 03:12 PM
Chris Rock Attacks Conservative Author Over Tea Party Question
163 9 644

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/03/13/Chris%20Rock%20Attacks%20Conservative%20Author%20O ver%20Tea%20Party%20Question

Email ArticlePrint Article
Send a Tip by Wynton Hall 6 hours ago 449post a comment
The New York Times bestselling author of the explosive new book, Hollywood Hypocrites: The Devastating Truth About Obama’s Biggest Backers, Jason Mattera, had his crew’s camera snatched and hurled by comedian Chris Rock when he asked the star why he has called the Tea Party racist (video below).

“I was stunned,” said Mr. Mattera in an exclusive interview with Big Hollywood. “Tea Party members get called the worst things imaginable and still remain peaceful. But ask a big Hollywood celebrity to explain himself and the guy goes ballistic, wrestles the camera away from my camerawoman, chucks it 50 feet, and then challenges me to a fight. It’s unreal. And it perfectly illustrates why I decided to investigate and writeHollywood Hypocrites.”

The confrontation, which took place around 2:00 a.m. on January 23, 2012, at Spike Lee’s Sundance Film Festival after party at Tao night club, ended with Chris Rock challenging the conservative author to a fight, says Mr. Mattera:

“Chris Rock shouted, ‘You want to throw down? Let’s throw down right now!’ Of course, he was standing safely behind two bodyguards when he said it.”

The clash was ignited when Jason Mattera inquired about disparaging comments Chris Rock made about the Tea Party in an Esquire article in 2011:

When I see the Tea Party and all this stuff, it actually feels like racism's almost over. Because this is the last — this is the act up before the sleep. They're going crazy. They're insane. You want to get rid of them — and the next thing you know, they're fucking knocked out. And that's what's going on in the country right now.

Jason Mattera says his confrontation with Chris Rock is just the opening salvo in a series of forthcoming ambush celebrity interviews with some of the big name stars he chronicles in Hollywood Hypocrites.

“Hollywood celebrities preach to us to vote for Barack Obama and his leftist policies, yet not even they live by the values Obama and the progressive left stand for,” said Mattera. “If conservatives and Republicans are going to win in 2012, we must muzzle Obama’s backers. And that starts with a full-scale investigation of the positions they take and the lives they actually lead.”

Among the celebrity targets Jason Mattera’s investigates in his new book are:

•Alec Baldwin
•Matt Damon
•Leonardo DiCaprio
•Madonna
•Bruce Springsteen
•Whoopi Goldberg
•Bono
•Arianna Huffington
•Jon Bon Jovi
•Spike Lee
Andrew Breitbart endorsed Jason Mattera’s book, saying that it “unleashes a barrage of body blows to Hollywood’s holier-than-thou limousine liberals that may make them think twice next time they open their pretty mouths.”

As for when he plans to release his next celebrity interview for Hollywood Hypocrites, Mr. Mattera says: “As President Ronald Reagan used to say, ‘You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!’ The next video is likely to drop sometime next week.”

FORD
03-14-2012, 03:27 PM
I'm sure that somewhere down in Hell, Breitfart is happy to know that these fucking idiots are still carrying on distortions and lies in his name.

jhale667
03-14-2012, 03:43 PM
Briebart's ghost and his cronies can fuck off.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

kwame k
03-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Seems like a pretty desperate act to get attention.......

Who gives a flying fuck who celebrities endorse or vote for.

Seshmeister
03-14-2012, 04:21 PM
His opening line was a lie, he said he was a big fan when he was the opposite.

ELVIS
03-14-2012, 04:26 PM
:elvis:

ELVIS
03-14-2012, 04:27 PM
Why does he have to act like that ??

ELVIS
03-14-2012, 04:28 PM
His opening line was a lie, he said he was a big fan when he was the opposite.

How do you know he's not a fan ??

Jagermeister
03-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Briebart's ghost and his cronies can fuck off.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

:biggrin:

WACF
03-14-2012, 05:11 PM

"holier-than-thou limousine liberals"...pretty much sums it up.

Jagermeister
03-14-2012, 05:23 PM

Because he's a racist liberal?

FORD
03-14-2012, 06:45 PM
You have a two minute video here and a total of 10 seconds even have anything to do with Chris Rock. Other than that, it's a fucking COMMERCIAL for some teabagging treasonous faggot selling a book full of lies and distortions.

Don't know who is going to buy it though, since his audience can't read.

Breitfart is burning in Hell, but the culture of SHIT he spawned unfortunately isn't dead yet.

bueno bob
03-14-2012, 11:06 PM
I fucking LOVE the Tea Party and the complete division they've unleashed on the Republican party. You got assholes like Mitt Romney who nobody will vote for because he's not "extreme" enough on one end, then assholes like Michelle Bachmann and Rick Santorum on the other end who are far too "extreme" for anybody to take seriously...well, anybody with more than a 100 IQ anyway. The Tea Party utterly devastated the Republican base and the moderates are acting like complete shitheads trying to balance "conservative values" with gun toting religious extremism and borderline nationalistic zealotry on a platform of fear and distrust of your neighbor.

It's great watching easily scared people literally eat themselves alive. Best entertainment money can buy. I oughta send a thank you letter to Glenn Beck.

Nitro Express
03-14-2012, 11:33 PM
Chris just looks tired like it has been a long day. Maybe he's a bit high or drunk. He's cool to have a photo taken but just doesn't want to be hounded on what he said. Maybe he regretted ever saying it or he's just not in the mood.

Nitro Express
03-14-2012, 11:38 PM
I fucking LOVE the Tea Party and the complete division they've unleashed on the Republican party. You got assholes like Mitt Romney who nobody will vote for because he's not "extreme" enough on one end, then assholes like Michelle Bachmann and Rick Santorum on the other end who are far too "extreme" for anybody to take seriously...well, anybody with more than a 100 IQ anyway. The Tea Party utterly devastated the Republican base and the moderates are acting like complete shitheads trying to balance "conservative values" with gun toting religious extremism and borderline nationalistic zealotry on a platform of fear and distrust of your neighbor.

It's great watching easily scared people literally eat themselves alive. Best entertainment money can buy. I oughta send a thank you letter to Glenn Beck.
I think the Tea Party was more of a grass roots libertarian type thing and then the Republican Party took it over and made it a whole new dynamic. Oh well, it's now in the dustbin of history and things like anonymous and OWS have sort of replaced it as grassroots movements. Some more are popping up. Once any party takes over a grass roots movement it's done because both parties are bought off by the same people the movements are trying to get out of power. Once it becomes part of a divide and conquer campaign the movement is toast.

Unchainme
03-14-2012, 11:45 PM
I think the Tea Party was more of a grass roots libertarian type thing and then the Republican Party took it over and made it a whole new dynamic. Oh well, it's now in the dustbin of history and things like anonymous and OWS have sort of replaced it as grassroots movements. Some more are popping up. Once any party takes over a grass roots movement it's done because both parties are bought off by the same people the movements are trying to get out of power. Once it becomes part of a divide and conquer campaign the movement is toast.

yup.

What he says is correct.

Ron Paul's supporters orignally started it, and the intent seemed good. and then it got hijacked by the usual suspect of white trash mouth breathing idiots.

Nitro Express
03-14-2012, 11:59 PM
Seems like a pretty desperate act to get attention.......

Who gives a flying fuck who celebrities endorse or vote for.

Who gives a fuck about celebrities period.

Nitro Express
03-15-2012, 12:06 AM
yup.

What he says is correct.

Ron Paul's supporters orignally started it, and the intent seemed good. and then it got hijacked by the usual suspect of white trash mouth breathing idiots.
For it to work you have to have something both liberals and conservatives feel comfortable in and not so extreme it attracts the extremists. The Tea Party should have been called the human rights party or something like that. The name Tea Party failed because it implies right out rebellion and it attracted some of the element that wants just that. Once the discussion goes towards social issues you are going to ruin the movement. It needs to focus on basic constitutional rights and justice. Keep to those simple topics and it will work.

Nitro Express
03-15-2012, 12:17 AM
I used to go to the Sundance Film Festival every year. The thing is, the celebrities there really don't like people just filming them. The best thing to do is leave them alone, just treat them like anyone else and you will have a better time. Put the camera away and don't film or take pictures unless you ask permission first. If you act like a head hunter their guard goes up, if you are just cool and don't bug them, they can open up more and you sometimes can have a conversation that you would never have if you acted like some paparazzi asshole or a rabid fan.

I mean smack downs and fuck offs at Sundance are par for the course.

Dr. Love
03-15-2012, 02:27 AM
yup.

What he says is correct.

yep...

Nickdfresh
03-15-2012, 02:40 AM
I used to go to the Sundance Film Festival every year. The thing is, the celebrities there really don't like people just filming them....

My gosh what an interesting life you've led!

Nickdfresh
03-15-2012, 02:41 AM
I think the Tea Party was more of a grass roots libertarian type thing....

Many of the idiots in the Teabagger'athon are ANYTHING but libertarian....

Nitro Express
03-15-2012, 04:17 AM
Many of the idiots in the Teabagger'athon are ANYTHING but libertarian....

Yeah in it's full on Sarah Palin faze. Now it's pretty much gone. In the early stages it was more of a libertarian movement. I think it's now just become a term used by the left to label the far right extremists. Not much of a movement anymore. You hardly hear about it anymore.

Nitro Express
03-15-2012, 04:20 AM

Yeah. I used to live in Park City, Utah so when it's going on where you live you kind of go to it. More like it comes to you. The whole town turns into a zoo during the film festival.

Nickdfresh
03-15-2012, 07:40 AM
I've really got to know what Danny Devito and the rest of the cast of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia thinks of the Iran situation! I'm sure they're mainly a bunch of Reds!

BigBadBrian
03-15-2012, 08:06 AM
I'm sure that somewhere down in Hell, Breitfart is happy to know that these fucking idiots are still carrying on distortions and lies in his name.

Breitbart is not in hell. If he were, he'd just ask Teddy Kennedy what to do.

Speaking of hell, I wonder when Jimmy Carter is gonna croak?

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 08:10 AM
Who give's a fuck what an actor or celebrity or a rock star thinks about anything...

Play the fucking song...

Do the fucking dance...

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 08:17 AM
Speaking of hell, I wonder when Jimmy Carter is gonna croak?

August 5, 2013 according to the Death Clock™

fourthcoming
03-15-2012, 08:22 AM
I'm sure there will be no shortage of Billy Beers when he gets there.

FORD
03-15-2012, 12:13 PM
Why would Jimmy Carter go to Hell?

He was the only President in recent history to call himself a Christian, and then ACT like one.

Now Billy Beer, on the other hand..... Satan once told me that he bought up an entire warehouse of that shit and took it down there with him. Apparently he only brings it out for the holidays. Usually they just have warm Coors Light on tap.

Unchainme
03-15-2012, 12:29 PM
I've really got to know what Danny Devito and the rest of the cast of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia thinks of the Iran situation! I'm sure they're mainly a bunch of Reds!

that show rules.

chefcraig
03-15-2012, 12:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoBIavBFVbs&feature=related