ELVIS
03-15-2012, 08:34 AM
I'll say it again...

Fuck Bill Mahar...

And he IS going to hell...

:mad2:

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 08:36 AM
And no fucking way is that a proper representation of the people of Mississippi...

Ask Panamark, his inlaws are from there...

Seshmeister
03-15-2012, 08:38 AM
He's Australian, to him those people will seem like something out of 'Sex in the City'...:biggrin:

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 08:40 AM
LMAO!

:biggrin:

Seshmeister
03-15-2012, 09:22 AM
The poor here don't vote conservative.

It's a weird phenomena in the US, I don't think it happens anywhere else.

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 09:26 AM
Although it is considered to be the "poorest" state, Mississippi is not poor, and the hardworking people of that state are not looking for some government hand out...

Jagermeister
03-15-2012, 09:59 AM
Although it is considered to be the "poorest" state, Mississippi is not poor, and the hardworking people of that state are not looking for some government hand out...

No shit. You want to see a real shit hole go to Memphis.

Seshmeister
03-15-2012, 10:01 AM
Undeniably on the whole a lot of those people in these states vote against their own financial self interest.

Conversely people like Mitt Romney do not.

private parts
03-15-2012, 10:04 AM
So is the guy with no teeth gonna be better off with Obama or a Republican?
I doubt it really matters.

Nitro Express
03-15-2012, 11:13 AM

I have a friend who was working down there and he said on the Mississippi side of the border everything was cleaned up. You could still see some damage from Katrina but everything was cleaned up. Then when you got to the Louisiana side of the border nothing had been done. It was a total mess. A lot of people in Mississippi are workers. They roll up their sleeves and get things done on their own. There is a huge difference in mentality of what is the government going to do to fix this? and ok people, let's organize and fix this mess. Politicians hate the later type because they are harder to control.

Nitro Express
03-15-2012, 11:15 AM

Yeah they would have to get off the dole and actually go to work for a change.

jhale667
03-15-2012, 11:24 AM
I'll say it again...

Fuck Bill Mahar...

And he IS going to hell...

:mad2:

No, f*** you, and he told me he flatly refused the invitation to visit your trailer, so there! :lmao:

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

WACF
03-15-2012, 11:45 AM
Yeah they would have to get off the dole and actually go to work for a change.

Pretty much sums it up.

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 12:18 PM
No, f*** you, and he told me he flatly refused the invitation to visit your trailer, so there! :lmao:

Sent from my fat, greasy ass

Damn dude, You look like GW...

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/8/7/0/9/11129078-11129081-slarge.jpg

And all this time I thought you were a chubby dude with long black curly grease hanging from your head...:biggrin:

jhale667
03-15-2012, 12:44 PM
More reasons why you're not paid to think, ELBOW.

Unchainme
03-15-2012, 12:52 PM

Had a professor who hailed from Germany, mention how good of a marketing job, that the average joe from detroit, who drives a pickup truck voted for Reagan back in the day.

can mos. def. see your reasoning there though.

Not all..conservatism is bad, imo. Just.. the social shit, and the faux neo-conservatives that have emerged in the past 30 years have been godawful.

I don't consider any of the candidates out there to be truly "Conservative" in the light I see them as being as such, I see them as all pretty much democrats who like to cut taxes, and insert bullshit religious positions to keep getting elected.

Closest conservative in my eyes on this campaign is probably Ron Paul.

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 01:42 PM
Ron Paul is a true conservative...

gbranton
03-15-2012, 01:52 PM
I have a friend who was working down there and he said on the Mississippi side of the border everything was cleaned up. You could still see some damage from Katrina but everything was cleaned up. Then when you got to the Louisiana side of the border nothing had been done. It was a total mess. A lot of people in Mississippi are workers. They roll up their sleeves and get things done on their own. There is a huge difference in mentality of what is the government going to do to fix this? and ok people, let's organize and fix this mess. Politicians hate the later type because they are harder to control.

I was working in south Mississippi when Katrina hit and saw it first hand. The people there may be country and some may be what we'd consider backward, but when disaster struck they didn't sit around and cry for the cameras to get a handout, they got off their ass and fixed whatever they had left. I came to admire the hard work and determination of those people.

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 01:56 PM
Exactly gb...

Like I said, FUCK BILL MAHAR! for trying to portray Mississippi as a bunch of hopeless, backward nutjobs...

jhale667
03-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Exactly gb...

Like I said, FUCK BILL MAHAR! for trying to portray Mississippi as a bunch of hopeless, backward nutjobs...

He accurately portrayed why a segment of the population there votes against their own best interests... you're just pissed because it cuts too close to home...

(For the record, it could have just have easily been filmed near where I grew up - but you don't hear me cryin' about it... stupid people need to evolve already.)

gbranton
03-15-2012, 05:31 PM
He accurately portrayed why a segment of the population there votes against their own best interests...

The whole "voting against their own best interests" line of thinking kills me. How are they voting against their own self interests? Maybe they are interested in something besides a handout. Do government programs solve poverty? No. If so, we wouldn't have any poor people (and compared to the rest of the world we really don't), especially in places run by liberals, such as Detriot, New York, Chicago or closer to home, New Orleans, instead these programs seem to create more dependency. Many of us southerners are more interested in a sense of independence and of liberty, even if it makes life a little more challenging in the process. I know a lot of people who would much rather be free to hunt, fish and ride around in an old pickup truck but want to EARN what little they have. If you gave them a choice between a small house in the woods with a fishing boat, a few guns and a tree stand and a new, clean duplex in a housing project, coupled with a nice government check they would take the woods every day. THAT is their interest and they want the government to stay the fuck out of it.

You can't judge people by how they appear. That fella in the red hat reminded me a lot of my father (until he started talking, my dad was a much smarter man) they definitely had the same fashion sense and yet my father was a successful small business man in a rural area. Ask any small businessperson you know and they will tell you that it isn't their best interest to elect big governmnt progressives from either party.

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Awesome post!

Dr. Love
03-15-2012, 09:22 PM
Yes it is ...

I think a lot of people from other areas don't really understand that spirit of independence and desire not to have the government involved in our lives. It runs strong in Texas.

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 09:34 PM
It runs strong in south Louisiana...

Nitro Express
03-15-2012, 09:53 PM
I had a boss who was a San Fransisco liberal. I liked him and he was really good to work for but one thing that drove me nuts is anytime we had a client from the southern United States call in he would actually get angry and start slagging them. Not to their face but behind the scenes. He would say horrible stuff and it didn't matter who they were if you called in from a southern state he hated you.

He also had this arrogance that he was superior and and that. I basically looked at him that he was no better than the white hick racists he assumed everyone from the south was. It got old and it was unprofessional.

Oh well, most people from San Fransisco these days think their farts smell better. When South Park came out with that Smug episode it was right on the money.

To be honest. I think the American public are being played. A lot of this division we are in have media programs influencing it. The media creates or reinforces the stereotypes and once we are fighting each other over a difference of lifestyle and social issues, we can be herded and controlled just like a third world country they do the same thing to with color revolutions. We argue over a whole lot of nothing actually.

There are a lot of people who don't have a lot of money but they work very hard. I call them the working poor and I don't know why they are hated. They aren't a burdon on the public treasury. Living in a big city would drive these people crazy. They prefer a simple lifestyle and they want to take care of themselves and live the way they want to. They know perfectly well handouts come with strings attatched and they don't want the strings.

Nitro Express
03-15-2012, 10:23 PM
Exactly gb...

Like I said. The big daddy knows best enlightened liberal think their farts smell better.

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 10:28 PM
You're exactly right, nitro...

And a few of those smug liberals post regularly on this forum...

:elvis:

jhale667
03-15-2012, 10:39 PM
Um, who the fuck exactly is asking for a handout, or to live in a duplex and get a government check? More dog-whistle Repuke talking point bullshit. :rolleyes:

gbranton
03-15-2012, 11:00 PM
Um, who the fuck exactly is asking for a handout, or to live in a duplex and get a government check? More dog-whistle Repuke talking point bullshit. :rolleyes:

Um, These fucking deadbeat assholes and millions like them.

See 2:19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfGLB8LO1aM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q

You could starve them all to death by hiding their foodstamps under their work shoes.

ELVIS
03-15-2012, 11:21 PM

You could starve them all to death by hiding their foodstamps under their work shoes.

Foodstamp jay's not gonna like that...:biggrin:

Nitro Express
03-16-2012, 12:29 AM
You can see the difference in communities in the little things. I will never forget staying at a rest stop in California and they had this big steel bar with a bunch of rolls of toilet paper on it. The next morning someone had stolen the big bar and all the toilet paper. Then I was going across North Dakota and they had a rest stop. It was spotlessly clean and they had a bunch of toilet paper sitting neatly on a shelf. Nobody was stealing it.

FEMA even did some research on what increases a person's survivability in a disaster and the number one thing is your community. Are your neighbors going to turn on you and loot and rape and pillage or are they going to help each other?

It's not about what you get from the government, it's all about the quality of your community and the individuals that are in it. Everyone in the government are out for themselves and the farther away the government is from where you live the less they care about you. It's why I have never been a fan of big federal programs taking over what should be managed locally.

Dr. Love
03-16-2012, 01:56 AM

lol! :lmao:

BigBadBrian
03-16-2012, 07:29 AM
The whole "voting against their own best interests" line of thinking kills me. How are they voting against their own self interests? Maybe they are interested in something besides a handout. Do government programs solve poverty? No. If so, we wouldn't have any poor people (and compared to the rest of the world we really don't), especially in places run by liberals, such as Detriot, New York, Chicago or closer to home, New Orleans, instead these programs seem to create more dependency. Many of us southerners are more interested in a sense of independence and of liberty, even if it makes life a little more challenging in the process. I know a lot of people who would much rather be free to hunt, fish and ride around in an old pickup truck but want to EARN what little they have. If you gave them a choice between a small house in the woods with a fishing boat, a few guns and a tree stand and a new, clean duplex in a housing project, coupled with a nice government check they would take the woods every day. THAT is their interest and they want the government to stay the fuck out of it.

You can't judge people by how they appear. That fella in the red hat reminded me a lot of my father (until he started talking, my dad was a much smarter man) they definitely had the same fashion sense and yet my father was a successful small business man in a rural area. Ask any small businessperson you know and they will tell you that it isn't their best interest to elect big governmnt progressives from either party.

Well said! It's amazing the liberals don't understand that some people would rather work for what they get...ie. pay their own health insurance.

Seshmeister
03-16-2012, 07:59 AM
http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Medicare-keep-your-hands-off-my-medicare.jpg

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4GSNx2o1N3wQFVM8_exMKoJIK_rC2M 1XSTXDJ5GegkWvhQjAxXf0OhSzPlg

http://www.onepennysheet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/s-MEDICARE-large.jpg

Nickdfresh
03-17-2012, 01:57 AM

See 2:19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfGLB8LO1aM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q

Oh nice, racism. Except most people on welfare and food stamps are white--yet--everyone shown is some undereducated black person from the underclass...thanks for the lesson on why all black people are inherently evil and lazy...

Nickdfresh
03-17-2012, 01:58 AM
lol! :lmao:

Thanks Elvis, you ought to be fucking ashamed of yourself, prick! Hypocrite cunt says what?

Dr. Love
03-17-2012, 02:20 AM
Geez, Nick, pull it together man... :)

Nickdfresh
03-17-2012, 02:28 AM
You first bud, your jackoff pandering here is just embarrassing. But maybe we can get back to actually discussing issues here instead of you sucking some elderly hypocrites dick?

Dr. Love
03-17-2012, 02:42 AM
You first bud, your jackoff pandering here is just embarrassing. But maybe we can get back to actually discussing issues here instead of you sucking some elderly hypocrites dick?

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/168443_o.gif

You're right, there is something embarassing going on.

:gulp:

But it ain't what you think it is. :rofl:

Nickdfresh
03-17-2012, 03:11 AM
Yeah, the fact that you give reach-arounds to unapologetic racist propagandists pretty much tells us where you're coming from...

DONNIEP
03-17-2012, 03:13 AM
Bill Maher can SUCK MY BALLS!!! I cannot understand why people believe that these hand-picked-morons represent Southern America! Jesus Christ on a Fucking Crutch!!!

Dr. Love
03-17-2012, 03:16 AM
Yeah, the fact that you give reach-arounds to unapologetic racist propagandists pretty much tells us where you're coming from...

lol...

you know hyperbole loses its impact when you use it every single time you post right?

Nitro Express
03-17-2012, 03:38 AM
I love how liberals always run for the prejudice and racist labeling. The funny thing is they are as prejudice as anyone. They hate anyone who doesn't see the world exactly as they do. When that shooting happened in Tucson they were right out of the gate claiming the guy was a crazy teabagger right winger without knowing any of the facts.

It's really a mob rule mentality I see over and over with them. Also, they are obsessed with every little detail the Republican candidates say and do. I find that interesting because they aren't going to vote for any of them. It seems to be they are having a hard time accepting their party is corrupt, their elected dream president is corrupt. I will be honest here. The Republicans had the presidency and congress and blew it big time. They abused their power. Then the Democrats had their shot and blew it.

It's clear these bought off politicians could care less about us and they are still allowing the banking abuses to continue and bailing out the failed speculators with our future tax money. Both parties are doing this. So we can point the fingers at each other and get all angry blaming the other guy but nothing productive comes from it. People just need a punching bag to feel good I guess.

gbranton
03-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Oh nice, racism. Except most people on welfare and food stamps are white--yet--everyone shown is some undereducated black person from the underclass...thanks for the lesson on why all black people are inherently evil and lazy...

Racist, huh? Not really, I just posted up the first few YouTube videos that came up after searching the words "Obama money", white trash call it something else but the world is full of worthless deadbeat fucks like those and they come in all colors shapes and sizes.

But I like how you make an assumption about me without knowing me, it tells me a lot about you.

DONNIEP
03-17-2012, 11:04 PM
Maher should have sent his "reporter" to my town, today. She would have gotten an endless supply of pissed off Southerners to interview. I took this picture this evening, after the store had closed. Nothing draws a crowd down here like the General Lee, parked in front of the biggest damn gun/sporting goods store in the county! And I wonder why the rest of the country sees us all as a bunch of rednecks :) :gulp:

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy59/DONNIEP5150/2-9.jpg

Nickdfresh
03-18-2012, 03:46 AM
lol...

you know hyperbole loses its impact when you use it every single time you post right?

Of course, that's why I just use more!

ELVIS
03-18-2012, 06:49 AM
You shouldn't drink and post at the same time, Dickforbreath...

Nickdfresh
03-18-2012, 10:31 AM
You shouldn't drink and post at the same time, Dickforbreath...

Tell me all about it, GayHareSlutt...

Nickdfresh
03-18-2012, 10:37 AM
Racist, huh? Not really, I just posted up the first few YouTube videos that came up after searching the words "Obama money", white trash call it something else but the world is full of worthless deadbeat fucks like those and they come in all colors shapes and sizes.

But I like how you make an assumption about me without knowing me, it tells me a lot about you.

When you post cliches where assholes purposely find the most inarticulate, uneducated black people they can find to represent their fear of a (half) black President, what conclusion do you think anyone is going to come too...