PDA

View Full Version : Will the real Mitt Romney please stand up?(with Eminen)

Seshmeister
03-20-2012, 07:20 PM
Very good... :)

FORD
03-21-2012, 05:19 AM
Straight Outa Kolob, motherfuckas! :lmao:

Nitro Express
03-21-2012, 03:06 PM
No wonder Romney walks so stiff. He has Jeb Bush's hand up his ass. I guess Daddy Bush is getting too old and senile to run the political puppets now.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/03/jeb-bush-endorses-mitt-romney-in-gop-primary/

Let's cut to the chase:

Barrack Bush or Mitt Bush.

FORD
03-21-2012, 03:49 PM
Uh-oh.... official BCE endorsement means there's gonna be massive electro-fraud coming :(

Nitro Express
03-21-2012, 04:06 PM
Already happening. Rumor is Ron Paul is actually wining. I think in Iowa they just blatantly gave Paul delegates to Romney and they called in the police in Missouri when the Paul people protested over the fraud. Also, the company that electronically tallies all the votes from all the voting districts has been bought and it's actually based in Switzerland so even if there is no tampering at the state level they can do so in the overall tally. Electronic tallying is not worth shit without actual ballots to back it up.

Also the Bush family and the Mormon church have always had very good relations with each other. The Mormon Church support the whole Neocon agenda. Dick Chenney was asked to be the commencement speaker at BYU. George H.W. Bush, Zibignew Brzenski, Henry Kissinger all came to campus when I was there. So no surprise Romney is in bed with them. The Mormon church hooks it's wagon to whoever is in power. The church in Germany even supported Hitler. They basically say, we will fully support you as long as we can continue to run our religious scam and businesses. You scratch my back and I will scratch yours type of things. Mormon leaders in Germany actually turned in members of the church who were fighting for the resistance. Then the gestapo dragged them off to be tortured to death. They made the mistake of trusting their bishop trying to recruit more resistance members. Scary stuff.

Nitro Express
03-21-2012, 05:06 PM
Anyways. So many of these characters are not just criminals in the US. They are international criminals and I am still amazed Interpol hasn't dragged their asses to The Hauge for trial on international banking, racketeering, larceny, and war crimes.

The biggest criminals since the Nazis in my book.

FORD
03-21-2012, 10:10 PM
The biggest criminals since the Nazis in my book.

Bigger. Remember, they're the ones who funded the Nazis in the first place. :meinsmiley:

Seshmeister
03-21-2012, 10:21 PM
Anyways. So many of these characters are not just criminals in the US. They are international criminals and I am still amazed Interpol hasn't dragged their asses to The Hauge for trial on international banking, racketeering, larceny, and war crimes.

It might help for a start if the US actually even signed up to the International Criminal Court and joined the rest of the civilised world.

You can't have it both ways.

Nickdfresh
03-22-2012, 06:56 PM
"I just masturbated." LMFO!! :lol:

Nitro Express
03-22-2012, 07:29 PM
It might help for a start if the US actually even signed up to the International Criminal Court and joined the rest of the civilised world.

You can't have it both ways.

Since most our politicians and judges are criminals themselves why would they want to join something that could throw them in prison?

FORD
03-22-2012, 09:16 PM
Rachel Maddow unleashed a monster of an attack on Mitt Romney during her Wednesday show, calling him a liar over and over and over again.

Romney's senior adviser Eric Ferhnstrom got into trouble on Wednesday when he said that the campaign could reset itself during the general election, "like an Etch-a-Sketch." Romney's rivals pounced, saying that the remark was prime evidence of his serial flip-flopping.

Maddow used the gaffe to take a sledgehammer to Romney.

Using the term so much often draws criticism, but Maddow said that it was important to do in Romney's case.

"I'm not the sort of person who jumps on the gaffe of the moment, but this feels like a watershed sort of thing," she said. "...The degree to which Mr. Romney lies all the time about all sorts of stuff and doesn't care whether he gets caught is perhaps the most notable thing about his campaign."

Maddow ran through a long list of things Romney has said that are contradicted by the facts, such as his insistence that he never called for a national healthcare law, or his claim that the economy has gotten worse since President Obama took office.

"This is not a normal amount of politician lying," she said. "He lies about himself, he lies about the president, he lies about everything!" She went on to say that Romney lies "arguably more than any modern candidate for major office, and there are a lot of creeps among them," and that he is guilty of "utterly unashamed, unprecedented deceit."

<embed name="msnbc41834" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=46816690&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>

Nitro Express
03-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Anyone who shows a consistent pattern of lying has bigger issues than just the lies. This is a person who cannot be trusted. Sadly, most our politicians are liars and that is a big reason the country is in one fine mess. The main issue is they serve money instead of the people who elected them. They serve the 1% so to speak. Public service was never intended to be a ladder to getting rich. It was much like being in the National Guard. You worked a regular job, you served your time and then you went back to working your regular job. Unless you were a Supreme Court judge the position was supposed to be temporary.

Nickdfresh
03-23-2012, 02:56 AM
Romney is a smarmy cunt. But hey! He sorta looks like Reagan (without any of the affable likeability and authenticity)....

Seshmeister
03-23-2012, 06:05 PM

Seshmeister
03-29-2012, 07:01 PM