PDA

View Full Version : Liam Neeson fucking rules..

Jack68
03-30-2012, 09:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKTh7zBIcrM

gbranton
03-30-2012, 09:35 PM
Famine isn't funny? Somebody should have told Sam Kinison, then again he challenged EVERYTHING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN7ehccspao&feature=related

sadaist
03-31-2012, 12:21 AM
:(

Was lucky enough to see Sam perform live. Funniest guy ever.

And Liam Neeson is probably in the top 3 actors of now. Dude is amazing. Can go from Schindlers List to A-Team and everything in between and make you believe he is the part. Unlike Keannu Reeves, Colin Farrel, Will Ferrel, Jim Carrey, Tom Cruise, etc...

gbranton
03-31-2012, 12:33 AM
:(

Was lucky enough to see Sam perform live. Funniest guy ever.

I did too, in the Pensacola Civic Center. It was a little past what I consider to be his "prime" but he did the live phone call bit, which was fucking outrageous. I love Sam, the man was absolutely FEARLESS.

It was right up there with seeing Eddie Murphy on the tour he filmed for Raw.

Seshmeister
03-31-2012, 11:29 AM
It's a strange time to start this thread as recently he's been doing quite a lot of shit movies. I think that he is doing anything at the moment may be related to his wife dying suddenly.

It was good that he could laugh at himself in the Gervais show though, that was the highlight of a patchy show.

sadaist
03-31-2012, 11:42 AM
I think that he is doing anything at the moment may be related to his wife dying suddenly.

Yeah man, good call.

That fucking sucks the way that went down. Just horrible. I really did like A-Team and I'm a little surprised there is no sequel in the works. Didn't it make gazillions? Really was a fun mindless movie. Flying a tank for fucks sake?! Who does that?

Jack68
03-31-2012, 04:48 PM
It's a strange time to start this thread as recently he's been doing quite a lot of shit movies. I think that he is doing anything at the moment may be related to his wife dying suddenly.

It was good that he could laugh at himself in the Gervais show though, that was the highlight of a patchy show.

Yeah his movies are rather hit or miss.i just thought he was hysterical in the Gervais show.That was my point.Taken i thought was entertaining.i just love how he comes off as a lunatic in the sketch.

High Life Man
03-31-2012, 09:25 PM
Rob Roy is awesome. Vastly underappreciated.

Nitro Express
03-31-2012, 10:36 PM
What's weird is I'm wearing the exact Wrangler denim shirt he is.

gbranton
03-31-2012, 11:31 PM
What's weird is I'm wearing the exact Wrangler denim shirt he is.

But you don't have AIDS....that you contracted from ________________, the famous Hollywood actor, LOL.

Speaking of closeted Hollywood actors (here I go derailing again), am I the only one here who is convinced Tom Cruise is gay?

Seshmeister
04-01-2012, 05:28 AM
No. :)

3 mins 20 secs...

vandeleur
04-01-2012, 05:44 AM
No. :)

3 mins 20 secs...

Thought the whole skit was funny as fuck and was nearly as funny as watching the audience squirm

Jack68
04-01-2012, 08:54 AM
Rob Roy is awesome. Vastly underappreciated.

As is Michael Collins.

binnie
04-01-2012, 12:36 PM
I think Niesen is a very, very good actor.

I imagine that part of the reason he does so many crappy movies is just to keep working - how many great roles do you get offered in your mid 50s? Samuel L Jackson has similar problems.......