PDA

View Full Version : American Pie Reunion.

SockLover
03-31-2012, 08:19 PM
Anybody see the previews for The new American Pie movie? You know the writers must be RothArmy people. There's a scene where Jim (Jason Biggs) jerks off with a sweat sock on his penis. Where else could they have come up with such an odd thing?

FORD
03-31-2012, 08:28 PM
You should sue them for copyright infringement :sockfucker:

sadaist
03-31-2012, 08:29 PM
Seriously? They gonna have him jack off in every film? If he ever graduates to adult dramatic films maybe he can be the lead in "Thomas Jefferson & the Jacking Off After Signing Of Independence".

And how tore up is Tara Reids twat gonna be in this one? She started off in film 1 as super cute & hot. I doubt there is much if any tread even left on that thing. Talk about beat up. Ever leave an Arbys Beef & Cheddar on your dashboard? Chlamydia is afraid it might catch the Tara Reid.

Her boobs aren't even the same size or level. One tiny nipple and one HUMONGOUS nipple. One pointing at 2 o'clock the other at 9:30. She must have mistakenly taken a photo of Marty Feldman in when she had her breast implants done. Maybe should have seen the eye doctor first ya think hun? Sheesh, what a mess.

http://widbox.com/img/articles/2010/Jul/20/top-ugliest-celebrities/marty-feldman-1934-1982-medium.jpg

Against my best judgement though, I'd still hit it :( Can't help myself.

Terry
03-31-2012, 08:36 PM
Meh.

All of those American Pie flicks were half-assed Porky's ripoffs...minus the humor. The first one had a few funny moments.

Most of the cast were pretty deficient in the talent department to begin with, so it's no shock they all readily agreed to appear in this sequel.

Tara Reid was fairly cute ten years ago. Now, she's just another in a long line of plastic surgery examples that have gone wrong.

Kristy
03-31-2012, 08:41 PM
And how tore up is Tara Reids twat gonna be in this one?

What do you mean this one?

sadaist
03-31-2012, 09:33 PM

Isn't she in this one? She was in the 1st one & cute. But between then & now she has really been rode hard and put away wet. Or am I missing your question? Derp...be patient. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

But remember how she was portrayed as kinda innocent, was reluctant to give up her virginity, had only been with 1 guy while at college....yadda yadda yadda. We kinda bought it back then because she was fresh faced & attractive and we didn't know about her. No chance she can pull that off now. That train has left the station, and oh man were there a lot of passengers on the Tara train.

http://www.maniacworld.com/All-Aboard-for-the-Pakistani-Express.jpg

So this is love
03-31-2012, 09:37 PM
Isn't she in this one? She was in the 1st one & cute. But between then & now she has really been rode hard and put away wet. Or am I missing your question? Derp...be patient. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

But remember how she was portrayed as kinda innocent, was reluctant to give up her virginity, had only been with 1 guy while at college....yadda yadda yadda. We kinda bought it back then because she was fresh faced & attractive and we didn't know about her. No chance she can pull that off now. That train has left the station, and oh man were there a lot of passengers on the Tara train.

http://www.maniacworld.com/All-Aboard-for-the-Pakistani-Express.jpg

:lmao:

sadaist
03-31-2012, 09:54 PM
Aww...i just thought of this too late. Shoulda title that photo

"Tara Reid...A Different Kind Of Poon"

sadaist
03-31-2012, 09:56 PM

Dangit Kristy. Your avatar is freaking me out. Every thread you are in you are glaring at me. And I know all about getting the death-ray eyes from a woman. I feel like I need to explain to you why I'm drunk & 3 hours late........

Zing!
03-31-2012, 10:17 PM
Seriously? They gonna have him jack off in every film? If he ever graduates to adult dramatic films maybe he can be the lead in "Thomas Jefferson & the Jacking Off After Signing Of Independence".

http://widbox.com/img/articles/2010/Jul/20/top-ugliest-celebrities/marty-feldman-1934-1982-medium.jpg

What hump?

Nitro Express
03-31-2012, 10:24 PM
What hump?

Oh fuck thank's. Now I have that Black Eyed Pea song in my head now.

sadaist
03-31-2012, 10:33 PM
What hump?

:lmao:

greatest movie.

Jack68
04-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Two nasty lookin' switches over there, but I'm not going to be the first.

Kristy
04-01-2012, 09:20 AM
Dangit Kristy. Your avatar is freaking me out. Every thread you are in you are glaring at me. And I know all about getting the death-ray eyes from a woman. I feel like I need to explain to you why I'm drunk & 3 hours late........
Sorry, I'll change it.

Zing!
04-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Two nasty lookin' switches over there, but I'm not going to be the first.

This thread could easily be hijacked with Young Frankenstein quotes, which would probably be funnier than American Pie Reunion, but I'll resist.

Ah, what the hell...

"You take the blond, I'll take the one in the turban!"

Jack68
04-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Roll with it...:bigwink:Sometimes you have to put the blazing saddles dvd on also.Helps start the week off right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS1HIThPcz8

binnie
04-01-2012, 11:51 AM
This 1st one is very funny.

After that it's the law of diminishing returns. Let's hope this one will have some decent laughs - can't say I'm holding my breath....

sadaist
04-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Sorry, I'll change it.

Sadaist - "I'm not afraid of you!"

Kristy - "yes you are"

Sadaist - ..."I know"