PDA

View Full Version : Fred Durst to fire Limp Bizkit members?

BITEYOASS
04-02-2012, 08:32 PM
You know I wanted to give this band a chance, but Fred Douchebag wouldn't let me. Another band bites the dust!

----------------------------------------

April 2, 2012 13:47

Fred Durst to fire Limp Bizkit members? Singer reportedly miffed at their partying ways

The eternally cap-sporting rocker is fed up with the rest of his band's partying ways, says TMZ, and wants to boot out drummer John Otto and DJ Lethal from the group.

Last month it was reported that Limp Bizkit had signed a deal with Lil Wayne's Cash Money label, with Durst subsequently boasting that they were preparing to unleash the "craziest metal record of all time", but the goodwill amongst the band has now seemingly been dashed.

Speaking about the looming prospect of unemployment, DJ Lethal said: "We've worked together the last four years to bring Limp Bizkit back to where it is today… and to be thrown out on the street after the band gets a new deal and a new chance at life isn't cool.

"You can't push away the people who helped you get there. The fans should know that if 2/5 of the original band are not playing at the concerts, it won't be truthful to them."

Although reports claim that Lethal or Otto have not been officially fired yet, they could soon face the chop if they don't clean up their acts to fit in with Durst's "new vision" for the band.

In December last year, Limp Bizkit said goodbye to their old record label, Interscope, following poor album sales from their last LP 'Gold Cobra'.
---------------------------------------

As the great Zakk Wylde once said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLdO8fqhcis

Catfish
04-02-2012, 08:41 PM
These fucks are still around? Does anyone know anyone who owns up to liking these fags?

BITEYOASS
04-02-2012, 08:44 PM
These fucks are still around? Does anyone know anyone who owns up to liking these fags?

They won't be around for long. That's for damn sure! Fuckin' red-hat wearin' SOB thinks he's Van Halen or some shit like that.

vh rides again
04-02-2012, 08:53 PM
LOL
I've always hated that suck ass band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Roth And Roll

DONNIEP
04-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Not defending the dude or anything - but I used to know him, back when we were teenagers. He lived in Gastonia and we used to hang around. No, I wasn't best friends or anything with him. But back then he was an ok dude - hell, he was a teenager then. Sounds like he's a douchebag now, which isn't surprising, money/fame does that to a lot of people. Or maybe he was on his way to douchery when I knew him :gulp:

sadaist
04-02-2012, 09:10 PM
lol. These guys suck. As far as big bad tough angry grizzly man Zakk Wyldes thoughts?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_heaJxryYpuA/S54KePpzJhI/AAAAAAAAADg/0yypBYHWIII/s320/Zakk%2BWylde(1987).jpg

He can go away too....and take those crappy pinched harmonics with you!

ELVIS
04-02-2012, 09:14 PM
"Craziest metal record of all time" ???

I highly doubt that...

BITEYOASS
04-02-2012, 09:26 PM
"Craziest metal record of all time" ???

I highly doubt that...

Yeah, how fuckin' metal can you be with Mr. Autotune himself playing guitar? WTF?!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smb8tMeRTQQ&feature=related

gbranton
04-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Limp Bullzhit needs to fire themselves.......everybody, permanently.

Nitro Express
04-02-2012, 09:35 PM
LOL! Limp Buttfuck. Wasn't that the band who's suck ass guitarist dressed up like it was Halloween?

Nitro Express
04-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Limp Bullzhit needs to fire themselves.......everybody, permanently.

They need to set themselves on fire.

Nickdfresh
04-02-2012, 09:44 PM
Limp Douchekit, Korn, and Slipnot, these bands just suck to death...

DONNIEP
04-02-2012, 09:52 PM

Isn't Slipknot the band that wears a bunch of fucked-up masks onstage? Re-fucking-tarded.

sadaist
04-02-2012, 09:52 PM

I may take a beating for saying this, but I include rage Against The Machine with the same bands you listed. Hate them all.

gbranton
04-02-2012, 10:03 PM
They need to set themselves on fire.

It would be more entertaining than anything else they've ever done.

BITEYOASS
04-02-2012, 10:16 PM
I had to post this. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YEHiYDAvoA

DONNIEP
04-02-2012, 10:24 PM
That's too fucking funny! But seriously, turn the sound down and...seriously? This is what passes for a rock show these days? What the fuck is up with the retard wearing the, well, I don't even know what that was he was wearing. People really buy this shit?

hambon4lif
04-02-2012, 10:25 PM
These fucks are still around?That's exactly what I was thinking....I thought that the world had fired them a long time ago.:thumb:

Yount
04-03-2012, 04:37 AM
You can't class Limp Dick with RATM, sorry. That's stupid.

vandeleur
04-03-2012, 04:39 AM
Fred durst is a cock ... Wow Zak was kinda angry it's taking him some time to get over Dave kicking him of his stage lol

Carmine
04-03-2012, 05:33 AM
This...is the coolest thing LB ever did...

vandeleur
04-03-2012, 05:44 AM
yeah but on the flip side you heard their version of behind blue eyes :doh:

ashstralia
04-03-2012, 05:50 AM
zakk should know a fuckwit when he sees one. maybe that's why he doesn't shave. :yo:

binnie
04-03-2012, 07:39 AM
You know what? A lot of people really enjoy that band - they're different from most 'metal' bands in that it's all about fun.

Personally, I've never really got it. But being at a festival and seeing thousands and thousands of people doing the moves from the 'Rollin' video is quite a sight to behold.

As for comparisons to Slipknot, I'm not hearing them. Slipknot is a much more emotional, heavy and - quite frankly - significant band in the history of metal. As are Korn (although I've never been a huge fan, I would have to admit that they were game-changers in the mid 90s).

Matt White
04-03-2012, 07:43 AM
Limp Trisket SUCKS DOG BALLS...................

straight up hacks............

loved by Whitetrash everywhere.................

guwapo_rocker
04-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Limp Bizkit, the worst thing ever to happen to bad music!

fryingdutchman
04-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Shit....talk about falling completely off the edge of the fucking earth when it comes to "relevance."

Nobody's given a shit about Limp Bizkit in years. I think the last time the name "Fred Durst" was mentioned in public was when Eminem put the name in a song....

Shit, Christina Aguilera better switch me chairs
so I can sit next to Carson Daly and Fred Durst
and hear ‘em argue over who she gave head to first…

ELVIS
04-03-2012, 10:09 AM
I found a Limp Biskit CD on the side of the road and I left it there...

Mushroom
04-03-2012, 02:33 PM

I found a Limp Biskit CD on the side of the road and I destroyed it so nobody could listen to it

chefcraig
04-03-2012, 02:38 PM
I found a Limp Biskit CD on the side of the road and I destroyed it so nobody could listen to it

That's a good start. Now how about doing the same to the actual band itself?

Mushroom
04-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Real metal bands don't use deejays. today is the first time I ever saw live performance of these guys and it reinforced every thought I ever had of this band.... Douche! And now I see they are a bunch of poseurs.

Dave's Bitch
04-03-2012, 03:29 PM
yea......bitch....

rocking ron
04-03-2012, 04:06 PM

Yeah that's true, only Slipknot must like VAN HALEN , they've used RUNNIN'WITH THE DEVIL during their 2009 tour as some kind of intro just before they hit the stage!!

DLR Bridge
04-03-2012, 04:39 PM
It pains me that during Ed Van Halen's downward spiral some years back, he actually tried out for a spot in this horse shit act. I think his audition ended with him claiming they stole his guitar. I'm OK with trying to smash out a plane's window with a champagne bottle while screaming at Sammy, but joining Limp Biscuit?

sadaist
04-03-2012, 05:00 PM
You can't class Limp Dick with RATM, sorry. That's stupid.

Yes I can. I just did. And I have done things far more stupid than this.

Unchainme
04-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Yeah, how fuckin' metal can you be with Mr. Autotune himself playing guitar? WTF?!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smb8tMeRTQQ&feature=related

I recall watching something similiar to that live on MTV.

It was just offensive. The guys knowledge of rock n'roll could probably fit a thimble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjiRDT7DkdA

I could maybe buy an artist wanting to experiment with a new direction in his music, and a couple have been successful with it. Just, you can't half ass it. You can't just strap a guitar over your shoulder, and start playing it and expect to be taken seriously. Do you think Lil Wayne has ever heard of a Rush song or grew up wanting to be like Eddie Van Halen?

When there's no roots there, you're bound to sound like shit. And with lil wayne, it's bound to sound even more like shit when you're not a very good rapper in the first place.

vh rides again
04-03-2012, 09:13 PM
I had to post this. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YEHiYDAvoA

Holy shit
Did you see that drum set lol fucking 40 cymbals.

That was maybe the most retarded thing I've ever watched and I can't believe kids these days really like that crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Roth And Roll

Golden AWe
04-04-2012, 02:22 AM

Me too...then I drove back and drove over it again.

Nitro Express
04-04-2012, 02:30 AM
Wigger bands are so 1990's.

Nickdfresh
04-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Isn't Slipknot the band that wears a bunch of fucked-up masks onstage? Re-fucking-tarded.

Yep. I recently read an extended interview with one of their members, the drummer I think. He actually had a decent head on his shoulders. But the whole thing they do is an example of rock going off the rails and becoming cliche schlock spoon-fed to kids on the wrong-side-of-the-tracks and faux rebels...

Nickdfresh
04-04-2012, 05:49 PM
I may take a beating for saying this, but I include rage Against The Machine with the same bands you listed. Hate them all.

Rage actually had some crossover hits and touched on topics that were a bit more than the typical 1990's-2000's "whoa-is-me" lyrical bullshit. Just like Trent Reznor was more creative and innovative than the other "I suck! I feel so inept" narcissist bullshit song fare created by hacks and followers trying to appeal to a demographic, I think Rage actually had much more of a authenticity and talent than the afore mentioned Busch-league shitheads. But you're entitled to your opinion of course...

Nickdfresh
04-04-2012, 05:55 PM
And no offense to present company--but nothing says "douchebag" more than a white guy over 30 wearing a baseball cap backwards...I mean maybe the next time he can leave the tag on so he can show he stole it, for street cred...

Yount
04-05-2012, 06:42 AM
Dave has an "image"
Durst has an "image"
I can't knock a guy for having a hat flipped around. But I will.
Dave just has "it"
Durst has "shit"

Oh yeah big rhymes!
I think the only reason Fred Durst is in popular culture is to make David Lee Roth look even better.

Zing!
04-05-2012, 07:36 AM
It pains me that during Ed Van Halen's downward spiral some years back, he actually tried out for a spot in this horse shit act. I think his audition ended with him claiming they stole his guitar. I'm OK with trying to smash out a plane's window with a champagne bottle while screaming at Sammy, but joining Limp Biscuit?

Wha...? I thought I had heard every Dedward VH story from his crazy-cat-lady days, but I've never heard THAT one. Say it isn't so...

Momshell
04-05-2012, 08:00 AM

gotta disagree with Slipknot - my fave 2nd only to VH. Once you get past the masks, they really are a good band.

Momshell
04-05-2012, 08:03 AM
Yeah that's true, only Slipknot must like VAN HALEN , they've used RUNNIN'WITH THE DEVIL during their 2009 tour as some kind of intro just before they hit the stage!!

yea - Corey Taylor, the lead singer, is a big fan and really respects them. I posted on a different thread a number of youtubes of Corey doing VH covers, incredibly well I might add.