PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Park Barbies

Katydid
06-17-2004, 11:08 PM
Bill Limbaugh, I found out who Tanka Rae (whom you were comparing me to) is. I do not lay around and do nothing. I work 50+ hrs. per week.

http://www.geocities.com/highrollerscarclub2000/

onlineguitar.com

I wish I did still look like that.

SoCalChelle
06-19-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Katydid

I wish I did still look like that.

The Barbie in the picture is pregnant and standing in a dumpster. You wish you still looked like THAT? :confused:

Katydid
06-20-2004, 04:30 PM
Oh, I was in a hurry...I didn't look that close. So Bill Limbaugh was insulting me?

Probably because I suggested someone caterpult him out of a website because he was defending Sammy by his suspendars.

Isn't he the one who used to call himself Gen. Hina? I made the Hina lick joke about that too. It went:

A blonde was choking and noone helping her. So Gen. Hina left the bar and yanked her up, pulled her pants down and licked her ass. Well of course she got so mad and upset the food shot out our of her mouth and she began to breath. She and the other women present gave him hell, but the guys at the bar thought it was cool. Was heard to remark, "Well Gen. Hina, that Hina Lick manauver works every time!"

SoCalChelle
06-20-2004, 05:06 PM
Oh, I was in a hurry...I didn't look that close. So Bill Limbaugh was insulting me?

LOL, that would be my guess. :D

Big Troubles
06-20-2004, 05:15 PM
Bill is a cool dude. Be nice to Bill. :p

Bill Lumbergh
06-21-2004, 09:51 AM
Hey Katy, WHEN THE FUCK DID I EVER DEFEND HAGAR?! I was totally making fun of the fat fucking pig, and you made some dumbass comment..............Because you can't comprehend what people are saying...........And it's Lumbergh.........don't forget the legendary name Betty Lou.........

Bill Lumbergh
06-21-2004, 10:00 AM
By the way I made a sarcastic comment about Van Hagar being overjoyed about drawing 5000 people a night........and she thought that was Hagar support.........who knows maybe it was.....shit I'm surprised more than 5 pussy whipped husbands and morbidly obese women show up for that torture.........

Katydid
06-21-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Hey Katy, WHEN THE FUCK DID I EVER DEFEND HAGAR?! I was totally making fun of the fat fucking pig, and you made some dumbass comment..............Because you can't comprehend what people are saying...........And it's Lumbergh.........don't forget the legendary name Betty Lou.........

Get that Limburger cheese butt out of here.

Bill Lumbergh
06-24-2004, 01:50 AM
Get that Limburger cheese butt out of here.

Damn you must live one lonely life. Treat yourself, go find a snail outside the trailer and give it a big kiss!