So I sorta got into a fight just now over fucking hagis..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

So I sorta got into a fight just now over fucking hagis..

Holy shit..

Out with a coworker (hot tall blonde chick) after early dismissal Friday for a few beers and this is what goes down...

At the outside bar for a while, then we decide to go inside and catch up with 2 coworkers, a cool chick and some dude... well.. as it turns out the dude is a fucking hagar fan. Ugh. The worst kind of fan. Long story short - we go a few rounds about how he hates Dave and loves sam.. He was really laying into Dave. I talk some shit, go into my sam impression: 'luv luv luv luv, luvy luv luv luv' - this jackass starts pushing me on the bar stool back, I fall, he's on top of me with his hand around my goddamn neck! I had a motherfucking rabid sam fucking hagar fan on me!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO???

This was truly a surreal moment for me.. I'm on the ground and all I can think is 'this fucking guy really likes hagar... what an asshole' - I wasn't even mad.. just.. disappointed. People pull us apart, I assure them I'm cool, because I like the proper and correct VH, and proceed to wipe the beer off my face.

Now - what do I do? Do I get into it? Do I throw my beer glass at him? No...

I thank my hot ass coworker for hanging out and I excuse myself...

I'm in the car and, BAM! Hot coworker calls me - after getting my number from a friend at that moment - and we end up getting Thai food together and having some great conversation for a while.. and make plans to hang out..

The hagar fan?

Both girls let him have it and think he's a complete tool.. fuck him.

Stay frosty.
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Kudos to you for taking the high road.

I would have fucking killed him.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Hagar fans are very sensitive nowadays. Like the band playing on the deck of the Titanic.

What the fuck though? Seriously. Sounds like 7th or 8th grade. Getting physical cause another guy slams your music? Just shows how insecure Sammy fans are because those people are hanging by a very thin thread. No confidence in the actual music itself.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
        Kudos to you for taking the high road.

I would have fucking killed him.

Sammys music is doing that slowly anyhow. Let the dude suffer.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I would have kicked his fucking ASS!!!!

Seriously...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Geez talk about a rabid sheep. Sounds like the guy could use a tranquilizer dart in the back of his cheddar loving neck.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Dude puts his hands on you...It's time to go...Go fucking crazy on his ass! But in this society, you have to make damned sure that the assailant is of the same race and economical background that you had. So, you had better lay down and take it!
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Mushroom
                Commando
                • Jul 2009

Sounds like vain got owned by a Hagar fan. That is a story I would keep to myself.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

You should have knocked the twat out
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• gbranton
                    Veteran
                    • Aug 2005

You are a better man than me, I would have fed him his teeth.
                    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Yount
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2012

All this eye for an eye sheeet... geez... if some dude gets aggro from an opinion forchristsakes and tries to encroach my personal space... he can have my space, i'm goin' home. Listen to some Dave. Fuck him. Fight'n is stoopid. What next? You punch the Hagar fan and a big scuffle breaks out and all the people in the pub start to circle around and yell "fight, fight" whooping their fists?! We is living in a playground.
                      Some of you are saying you woulda come up punching. What do ya reckon Dave woulda done? I think he woulda talked the guy's ego into an extremely small hole and completely shattered his confidence with his wit and charms. Dave don't need to use no fists (although you wouldn't want to try one on him either)

**Actually, DLR would just get Big Ed, Animal or one of his midget bodyguards to do it for him. Eh, maybe I'm wrong. By all means, continue with haymakers
                      Last edited by Yount; 04-07-2012, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by VAiN
                        Now - what do I do? Do I get into it? Do I throw my beer glass at him? No...
                        You did the right thing bro....

At this point in your life, is it worth possibly getting busted, and costing you hundreds in court costs and fines to go after this dipshit ??

Not to mention, at least for me personally, if I get arrested, good chance I lose my job as well....

Now, 25 years ago ?? Fuck yeah, deck him....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chi-town324
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Feb 2007

you didn't even need to throw a punch...if he's on top of you, a knee to the balls does wonders...and leaves no visible mark....

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

If the guy was talking shite walking away is cool , A guy on u with his hands round your kneck .... You gotta be prepared to protect yourself .... Tho it sounds like it all worked out for the best .....
                            All kudos to you for keeping your cool ... Tho it's sounds like the guy is fucking ass hat and it could have gone either way ...

As for what would Dave do ,if you've ever met a life time martial artist their confident about confrontation but you won't find they let people lay hands on them.
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Yount
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2012

Dave would diffuse the situation, most likely with talk.

BTW expand on the convo about Hagar. What was said to spark it off? Surely not just luv luv luv teasing. Some Hagar Home Truth must have been uttered. Tell more.

Comment

Working...