PDA

View Full Version : So I sorta got into a fight just now over fucking hagis..

VAiN
04-06-2012, 09:53 PM
Holy shit..

Out with a coworker (hot tall blonde chick) after early dismissal Friday for a few beers and this is what goes down...

At the outside bar for a while, then we decide to go inside and catch up with 2 coworkers, a cool chick and some dude... well.. as it turns out the dude is a fucking hagar fan. Ugh. The worst kind of fan. Long story short - we go a few rounds about how he hates Dave and loves sam.. He was really laying into Dave. I talk some shit, go into my sam impression: 'luv luv luv luv, luvy luv luv luv' - this jackass starts pushing me on the bar stool back, I fall, he's on top of me with his hand around my goddamn neck! I had a motherfucking rabid sam fucking hagar fan on me!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO???

This was truly a surreal moment for me.. I'm on the ground and all I can think is 'this fucking guy really likes hagar... what an asshole' - I wasn't even mad.. just.. disappointed. People pull us apart, I assure them I'm cool, because I like the proper and correct VH, and proceed to wipe the beer off my face.

Now - what do I do? Do I get into it? Do I throw my beer glass at him? No...

I thank my hot ass coworker for hanging out and I excuse myself...

I'm in the car and, BAM! Hot coworker calls me - after getting my number from a friend at that moment - and we end up getting Thai food together and having some great conversation for a while.. and make plans to hang out..

The hagar fan?

Both girls let him have it and think he's a complete tool.. fuck him.

Stay frosty.

Mr Walker
04-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Kudos to you for taking the high road.

I would have fucking killed him.

sadaist
04-06-2012, 10:23 PM
Hagar fans are very sensitive nowadays. Like the band playing on the deck of the Titanic.

What the fuck though? Seriously. Sounds like 7th or 8th grade. Getting physical cause another guy slams your music? Just shows how insecure Sammy fans are because those people are hanging by a very thin thread. No confidence in the actual music itself.

sadaist
04-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Kudos to you for taking the high road.

I would have fucking killed him.

Sammys music is doing that slowly anyhow. Let the dude suffer.

ELVIS
04-06-2012, 10:31 PM
I would have kicked his fucking ASS!!!!

Seriously...

:elvis:

FORD
04-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Geez talk about a rabid sheep. Sounds like the guy could use a tranquilizer dart in the back of his cheddar loving neck.

DONNIEP
04-07-2012, 12:22 AM
Dude puts his hands on you...It's time to go...Go fucking crazy on his ass! But in this society, you have to make damned sure that the assailant is of the same race and economical background that you had. So, you had better lay down and take it!

Mushroom
04-07-2012, 02:27 AM
Sounds like vain got owned by a Hagar fan. That is a story I would keep to myself.

vandeleur
04-07-2012, 02:49 AM
You should have knocked the twat out

gbranton
04-07-2012, 03:40 AM
You are a better man than me, I would have fed him his teeth.

Yount
04-07-2012, 04:11 AM
All this eye for an eye sheeet... geez... if some dude gets aggro from an opinion forchristsakes and tries to encroach my personal space... he can have my space, i'm goin' home. Listen to some Dave. Fuck him. Fight'n is stoopid. What next? You punch the Hagar fan and a big scuffle breaks out and all the people in the pub start to circle around and yell "fight, fight" whooping their fists?! We is living in a playground.
Some of you are saying you woulda come up punching. What do ya reckon Dave woulda done? I think he woulda talked the guy's ego into an extremely small hole and completely shattered his confidence with his wit and charms. Dave don't need to use no fists (although you wouldn't want to try one on him either)

**Actually, DLR would just get Big Ed, Animal or one of his midget bodyguards to do it for him. Eh, maybe I'm wrong. By all means, continue with haymakers

Va Beach VH Fan
04-07-2012, 08:53 AM
Now - what do I do? Do I get into it? Do I throw my beer glass at him? No...

You did the right thing bro....

At this point in your life, is it worth possibly getting busted, and costing you hundreds in court costs and fines to go after this dipshit ??

Not to mention, at least for me personally, if I get arrested, good chance I lose my job as well....

Now, 25 years ago ?? Fuck yeah, deck him.... :D

chi-town324
04-07-2012, 09:02 AM
you didn't even need to throw a punch...if he's on top of you, a knee to the balls does wonders...and leaves no visible mark....

vandeleur
04-07-2012, 09:05 AM
If the guy was talking shite walking away is cool , A guy on u with his hands round your kneck .... You gotta be prepared to protect yourself .... Tho it sounds like it all worked out for the best .....
All kudos to you for keeping your cool ... Tho it's sounds like the guy is fucking ass hat and it could have gone either way ...

As for what would Dave do ,if you've ever met a life time martial artist their confident about confrontation but you won't find they let people lay hands on them.

Yount
04-07-2012, 09:28 AM
Dave would diffuse the situation, most likely with talk.

BTW expand on the convo about Hagar. What was said to spark it off? Surely not just luv luv luv teasing. Some Hagar Home Truth must have been uttered. Tell more.

sadaist
04-07-2012, 09:44 AM
Sounds like vain got owned by a Hagar fan. That is a story I would keep to myself.

Not sure how owned it is when he's the one going away with the women while the other guy goes home to a self-handy.

clarathecarrot
04-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Not sure how owned it is when he's the one going away with the women while the other guy goes home to a self-handy.

Sounds more like a Spamula Gror Raybar fan is quick with the defending what he feels most guilty about, his own -Cabo Lust- <..(insert CR thingy).

The crushing of a candy asses ego is the worst thing for these thin skinned douchbags to handle. -They- <...( another CR thingy),... are ussually quick with the homo connection and the questioning of thier manhood when confirmed that Hagar is more than just a musician, to these fans he is thier secret boyfriend..closet fan made public .

It's like you outed him to his girlfriend and he suddenly needed to be a man...just sad.

I am not bashing gays here... a drag queen in a parade, has more self worth than a Hagar fan.

A DLR fan -knows- <...( CR stuff here to),

what we are, dudes and chicks who appreciate a lead siger who can get the word out and the word is good...simple to the point music.

Next time you see this asshole buy everyone in the bar a round of drinks but tell the waitress that when he askes,.. for his drink, you wanted her to ask him why after attacking you he would want to have a drink from your cup.. it is because he is a asshole.

neuralfraud
04-07-2012, 10:17 AM
..and the moral of the story? Roth always wins because spam is dumb!

Fucking weirdos. Those spam fans are like those extreme sportsmen - the kind of exaggerated adrenaline-junkies portrayed in harold & kumar (the first one..)

VAiN
04-07-2012, 10:25 AM
You did the right thing bro....

At this point in your life, is it worth possibly getting busted, and costing you hundreds in court costs and fines to go after this dipshit ??

Not to mention, at least for me personally, if I get arrested, good chance I lose my job as well....

Now, 25 years ago ?? Fuck yeah, deck him.... :D

This is pretty spot-on.. I'm too old to be fucking around with some moron who gets bent out of shape over his shitty taste in music. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

sadaist
04-07-2012, 10:31 AM
Meh. Fighting is for the youngsters. Once I got out of high school it pretty much wore off in quick order. You get two 40 year old men fighting no one wins. Both guys will be sore for a week. :)

sadaist
04-07-2012, 10:33 AM
However Vain...I wanna know what you REALLY said to the guy to push him to this. LOL...you make it sound so innocent. But I am imagining you were really laying into him about Spambo to the point the guy just wanted you to stfu. HAHA!

VAiN
04-07-2012, 10:38 AM
However Vain...I wanna know what you REALLY said to the guy to push him to this. LOL...you make it sound so innocent. But I am imagining you were really laying into him about Spambo to the point the guy just wanted you to stfu. HAHA!

I'm sure I offended his delicate sensibilities with my critique of fat-clown and his lyrical content.. I learned it from watching you guys!

vandeleur
04-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Yeah am thinking u had this guys life about spammy .... Guy is probably a train wreck right now , someone has did a toto and pulled the curtain away and shown him what the shammy really is .

sadaist
04-07-2012, 10:45 AM
Last time someone told me they didn't like a band that I did I responded..

"dang. I hope Best Buy will take back the gift I got for you then" :(

Fuck 'em.

ODShowtime
04-07-2012, 10:56 AM
There's no sense going to jail or the hospital over a hagar fan.

I just can't understand how in this day and age anyone would like that shit let alone get all gun-ho over it. Oh wait, look at the Top 40. Yeah it makes sense. No one has any idea what good music is anymore. People are fucking retards. I'm like Dr Evil these days with all the fuckwits in this country. Fuck 'em all!

chi-town324
04-07-2012, 11:31 AM
not to get off topic, but say you had a firearm and felt your life was threatened....you live in florida...say you shot and killed the guy( i mean he was on top of you choking you)...i know its not what happened, and its just a thought, but do u think the stand your ground law would hold up?

vandeleur
04-07-2012, 11:37 AM
Turn that upside down suppose the guy who was on top had pulled a blade and it was to late to react because he was on u ..... Any if these scenarios are scarey ... Damned if u damned if u don't .

chefcraig
04-07-2012, 11:55 AM
not to get off topic, but say you had a firearm and felt your life was threatened....you live in florida...say you shot and killed the guy( i mean he was on top of you choking you)...i know its not what happened, and its just a thought, but do u think the stand your ground law would hold up?

Turn that upside down suppose the guy who was on top had pulled a blade and it was to late to react because he was on u ..... Any if these scenarios are scarey ... Damned if u damned if u don't .

Either way, it points to the only sane thing to do when arguing with a stranger, particularly in a drinking situation: Remain passive, and simply walk the fuck away. As ODShowtime astutely pointed out, do you really want to stand in front of a judge (or far worse, have a policeman explain to your grieving relatives that you died) because some blowhard, asshatted fuckstump liked Sammy Hagar? It just ain't worth it, is not only a needless waste of time, but it's downright stupid and potentially dangerous.

And ultimately pointless. You aren't going to change a person's mind, especially if he has the limited intelligence and the basic lack of common sense exhibited by the majority of Hagar fans over the years. It's more or less like attempting to converse with a camel. You won't get anywhere, plus the creature is smelly and ill tempered to begin with. Besides, you'll just end up annoying the camel.

DONNIEP
04-07-2012, 01:45 PM

This is a perfect example of why one of the things drilled into you during any armed self-defense course is to BACK AWAY from the threat. You always, always try to put space between you and a potential threat. Doesn't matter where you live or what the laws are - you always make the attempt to put space between you and the threat if possible. In Vain's case, he didn't even get a chance to try to back off or defuse the situation.

hambon4lif
04-07-2012, 01:58 PM
The biggest surprise of this story is that there's a Hagar fan somewhere in this world that can actually make a fist....

Nickdfresh
04-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Holy shit...I had a motherfucking rabid sam fucking hagar fan on me!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO???

Immediately cover your ass-crack and crotch'el area...

sadaist
04-07-2012, 05:32 PM
The biggest surprise of this story is that there's a Hagar fan somewhere in this world that can actually make a fist....

Clarification - 'a closed fist'

Samurbation fists are half opened.

sadaist
04-07-2012, 05:33 PM
Holy shit..

Stay frosty.

You're so Vain....you probably think this thread is about you.

gbranton
04-07-2012, 06:49 PM
My prior reply might give the impression that I'm quick to react,but quite the opposite actually. I am slow to anger and usually use my sense of humor to diffuse situations before they get serious. BUT I will not let someone put their hands on me, much less take me to the ground so that I am in a helpless situation. DLR influenced me to get into martial arts as well. I have been in situations out in the world before and I won't throw the first pinch, or the second usually. I control the angles and distance and you would be surprised how easily guys let someone else hold them back after they swing and miss a couple of times and you look them in the eye and just smile......

Dan
04-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Make Love Not War.:D

Hardrock69
04-08-2012, 04:08 PM
I will walk away before I get into it usually. These days you never know when someone is going to get angry after getting their ass kicked, go out to the car, and come back with a piece.

That said, god help anyone who actually tries to attack me. Their first stop after the floor will not be jail. It will be ICU, THEN a cell with their new best, HAIRY friend named Bubba....

Dave's Bitch
04-08-2012, 04:24 PM
Did the right thing Vain.That macho bullshit is pathetic and could end up getting you killed

jhale667
04-09-2012, 12:21 PM
You handled it well, VAIN. I think I would've lost it and punched the dude in the throat, personally. Amazing thought that there's a dude anywhere dumb enough to want to fight because someone dissed their lame hero Spammy, and they didn't have the wit, or debate skills (or an actual defensible hero for that matter) to keep up.

I'm of the opinion you express love for Spambot publically, you should EXPECT to get verbally abused at the very least, if not pelted with rocks and garbage!

Still, you must've been handing that dude his ass - BADLY - to make him want to punch you ~ more details please! :D

Va Beach VH Fan
04-09-2012, 12:33 PM
LOL, I can just picture VAIN....

"Love, love, love, dig it, owww, come on baby, love, love, love".....

Etienne
04-09-2012, 12:50 PM
I think you did the right thing in a difficult situation. My congrats. :thumb:

Nobody's got injured like it should be. To start a fight to defend Hagar is odd enough.

It only shows the insecurity of that guy.

Jagermeister
04-09-2012, 01:27 PM
I want to see pics of the hot co-worker. :baaa:

VAiN
04-11-2012, 12:55 AM
So guess who I took to the VH show tonight - the hot coworker. I'm running with it!

vandeleur
04-11-2012, 12:59 AM
:thumb:

Dan
04-11-2012, 01:33 AM
So guess who I took to the VH show tonight - the hot coworker. I'm Ready To Shoot My Load Inside Her Pussy.

How Dare You.:D

VAiN
04-16-2012, 07:43 PM
I'll do what I can.. I'm more of an external kinda guy.. I'm old school.

Fairwrning
04-17-2012, 06:32 PM
You need a lesson from the W Va Ninja...Diamond Dave

BITEYOASS
04-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Nice! You should get a medal for that shit!

:beers8:STAY FROSTY!:beers8:

BITEYOASS
04-17-2012, 08:00 PM
I tell ya, those sheep are getting desperate. :biggrin: